Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're Mine Now. (StormOfTheNight X WhiteWolfFang)

Slowly they led her off, having to hold onto her arms to get her to move anywhere.
Leading her into a large wash room, they set to work as they washed her, placing her under the shower and washing the dirt and cum that had stuck to her still, off. "I can wash myself!" She protested as they scrubbed her. They just ignored as continued, which led to one being bitten in the arm, drawing blood.
It took them just shy of an hour to wash and dry her properly. Once they had finished, they led her, bit more forcefully than before, into Charles' room. Her tail fur poofed out from having been towel dried, if she wasn't so annoyed she'd of found it comical.

"Ah good I see you are clean. And my what a fluffy tail you have, it doesn't fit that bad attitude at all, that's okay we can fix that personality in time" Charles taunted walking toward her. Stepping up to her he back handed her off her feet then stepped on her hips and leaned over her "you shouldn't bite though especially my servants, even they are above you slave, remember that." Taking his foot off her he started kicking her toward a chain and manacles in the floor then as she groaned he attached the chain to her collar and the manacle to her wrists forcing her to kneel and kept her from moving

As he kicked her across the floor, she laid crumpled in a heap, letting out a small whimper of pain. Her ears flattening as she felt the manacles latch around her wrists. She tugged at them feebly before looking up at him, hatred filling her eyes. "I'll bite who I like.."

"Then you will soon find yourself with the benefit of teeth when trying to eat your kibble" Charles shot back before standing up and grabbing a whip from the table next to her Before walking behind her and taking a couple steps back and cracking it next to her ear a couple times so she knew what was coming before bringing the lash down across her back.

Letting out a howl like sound of pain, her eyes watered as she shook her head slightly. "S-Stop..." her voice almost pleading already.

Striking her back again Charles said "once I think of something better to do or you learn proper manners. But even that's no guarantee, I enjoy the sound of your misery" before letting the whip carve another line in her back and laughing at her screams

Yelling out in pain as he hit her, she whimpered as she felt blood drip down her back slowly from the whip. Her ears pinned back as she shut her eyes, tears rolling down her cheeks. "Please stop" She whimpered once more,

"And why should I?" Charles laughed "I see no fun in doing that, if I stop so would your screams" then smiling he added "or perhaps you want my staff again. Very we'll you had but to ask" then cracked the whip once more before walking up behind her and pulling out Her legs from under her and spread them

"h-huh?! What?! No I don't want that either!" She cried out, quickly squeezing her thighs back together before locking her ankles around each other.

Laughing at her expense again Charles said "your reactions don't ever seem to fail to entertain me" laying the whip back on the table he picked up a paddle with a long handle. Swinging it underhanded he slammed it into her rear and thighs before pulling it back to his shoulder and doing it again "who knew playing golf actually had some practical uses"

Yelping as the paddle hit her, she struggled within the chains for a moment before stopping and bracing herself for the next one, painful as it was, she told herself she'd rather have this than the whip again.

Digging in a bit he brought the paddle down harder lifting her lower half of the ground with the force then sighing as they weren't producing the screams he wanted so he put the paddle back and grabbed a different one. This one was the same as the other save for this one had short dull metal spikes covering its surface. Smiling he took his stance again and brought it crashing against her

Crying out in pain from the sudden spikes that hit her arse, she writhed against the ground for a moment before stopping, her tail curling over her reddening cheeks, meekly trying to protect them as she whimpered.

She kept her tail in place for a moment before quickly moving it, tucking it around her waist, shutting her eyes tightly as she readied for the pain.

Bringing down the paddle again Charles laughed at her newfound obedience and said "I'm glad you moved your tail I'd hate to have damaged anything as lovely as that" then bending down he grabbed her by the hair and lifted her head up hissing into her ear "though the one it is attached to could use some work"

Hissing as he lifted her head up by her hair, she growled quietly at him. "The one it is attached to would much rather be back in the cage then here."

Laughing Charles said "I suppose its best that you don't have much choice in the matter, but if you do prefer cages I have a lovely one in the cellar, there is no heat but there is plenty of room to stretch" Smiling wickedly at the last word and brought the paddle down again.

Yelping in pain as the paddle hit her sore, reddening skin. She shut her eyes tightly, letting out a quiet growl of anger at his snarky comments.
"I meant one back at the market, pig."

Sighing he walked in front of her and set the edge of the paddle on her hand and resting his foot on it before she could move her hand out from under it and said "Must you always be so inflammatory, My lovely, in what way am I a pig, I am neither short nor fat, and I most definitely don't live in shit. up until very recently that was you though, but have I heard one thank you for bringing you in from the cold where you surely would have frozen to death I have bathed you though I realized now I have yet to feed you anything other than my own seed" snapping his fingers and pressing a bit harder down on her hand he added with his wicked smile "That's it you must be hungry, what would you like to eat?"

"Anything that isn't a bodily fluid would be amazing if you can manage that." She huffed, wincing as he applied weight down on her trapped hand. "Though I am slightly hungry..." She added, her voice barely a whisper, she wasn't sur ewhy, but admiting she was hungry was almost like she was just admitting defeat, it wasn't of course, far from it but it still felt like she was handing him some sort of power over her.

Smiling he twisted the paddle and said, "what was that last bit I didn't quite hear? and are you sure about the bodily fluids I could whip some up for you really quick, but of course you would be the one getting whipped"

"I'm sure and I..." She sighed, her ears pinning back in annoyance. "I said I am a little hungry..." She said it just loud enough for him to hear.

Smiling wider Charles said "that's okay you really shouldn't have dessert before dinner anyway." Taking his foot off the paddle he picked it up and dropped it multiple times as he thought. "I feel like soup tonight, how about you? and you can even eat it as you are now." walking over to his bedroom door he opened it and said to a servant outside the door "We'll be having soup tonight, something meaty like beef stew"

Back
Top Bottom