Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're Mine Now. (StormOfTheNight X WhiteWolfFang)

Frowning with anger Charles grabbed Teresa's hands with one hand and backhanded her with the other "rip this shirt and I rip your ass, slave and you don't have a choice" Grabbing her hip again he picked her up until only his head remained then slammed her down again ramming his shaft against her cervix. "bounce at your speed or mine, that is your only choice"

Gasping once more, she shut her eyes once more and sat there for a moment, her small body shaking before she gave in an slowly began to move her hips, slowly grinding against him as she lifted herself up an inch or two before lowering herself again. She was gonna go slow as she pleased.

"Come on girl at that pace you'll be enjoying it long before I'm finished I thought your goal was to get this to end not get yourself off" bending her arms over her head Charles grabbed one of Teresa's breasts with his other hand after removing it from her hip and pinched the nipple and rolling it between his fingers while taking the other into his mouth and biting her nipple slightly and sucking hard

"H-hey!" She gasped out as he began to fondle and suck her supple breasts, she opened her eyes for a moment to glare at him before moving herself faster, he was right, she did want this to get over and if it wasn't awkward enough fucking in the car, the driver was right there in front of them so it wasn't even in a secret.

"you were purchased for my enjoyment, I enjoy your breasts. Silence" Charles said around her nipple then pulled her arms down forcing her to arch her back towards him and began thrusting up into her abused fuck hole as she came down.

Biting down on her bottom lip as she lurched down by his sudden pull, her head rested against his shoulder temporarily as she gasped out in pleasure before quickly biting her tongue to stop herself.

Laughing again Charles said "don't hold back I said you could enjoy it" then began thrusting harder into her enjoying her turmoil more than the actual fuck now "If you don't hurry you won't be able to get off before we reach my home then what would you do? all riled up with out release"

"Shut up..." She whined, her body now quaking in pleasure as he fucked her, whimpering as she was torn between struggling and enjoying it. Her tail bristled with her indesicion as the tip swayed almost happily.

Deeming it safe to release her arms Charles reached down and grabbed her tail again letting it slide through his fingers. "your tail is even lovelier than your breasts, I will love playing with it once it is properly washed and brushed" Charles mused feeling his release start to rise again he started pistoning into her again, pushing against the entrance of her womb but not able to force his way in with this position.

Blushing as he touched her tail, the fur bristled more under his touch as small, gasps moans slipped from her lips as he fucked her.
As the tip of his head hit the entrance of her womb, she let out a quiet yelp and tried to move herself away, her ears pinning back, she couldn't grasp why that seemed to hurt.

Laughing once more at her Charles said "you really seem to be enjoying yourself despite your earlier reluctance don't you?" then adjusting them again he laid her on her back in the seat and started forcing himself even further into her pushing past her cervix into her womb with each thrust.

She felt her cheeks redden with embarassment at his remark, giving a small wriggle of protest as he forced himself deeper into her. Wincing as he pushed into her womb, she tried to sit herself up, letting out a small mumble of "That hurts."

Leaning back Charles struck her cheek and said "you did not answer my question slave" and began slamming harder into her as he felt his release coming closer and debated with himself whether he would pull out or not. deciding on the former he renewed his efforts once more to bring himself over the edge before he sprayed his seed all over her small frame

Letting out a small yelp of pain as he slapped her, she let out a small whimper before looking at him, her eyes half open as each of his thrusts became painful, she squirmed under him.

Continuing his abuse on her womb a little while longer he finally felt his member start to twitch violently signaling his imminent release. Pulling out of her quickly his first couple shots splattered across her face and neck, the third and fourth ropes covered her chest. and the last three glazed hr stomach and pelvis. Reclining back into his seat Charles sighed in contentment before reaching over and pulling the abused girl onto the floor between his legs and said "Clean me of with that spirited mouth of yours, and if you try to bite I'll make you wear your teeth as a necklace"

Looking at him with disgust as he came over her small body, she gasped as he suddenly pulled her onto the floor in front of him. Glaring up at him, she wiped the cum off that had landed over her face best as she could, not looking at him as she mumbled under her breath, her voice barely audible as she spoke about how gross she feels now and unable to wait for a decent bath.

Grabbing her by the hair he lifted her knees of the ground and said "what was that Slave? you want to go again? if you are sure we will but I've abused that pussy of yours enough for right now so we will have to make do with that tiny ass hole of yours. if not then get to licking you little bitch"

Gasping slightly as he lifted her by her hair, she let out a slight whimper. "F-fine, just let go of my hair and I will.."

"Not a chance" Charles said backhanding her visciously "What makes you still think you have any say in it" Pushing her back to her knees and pulling her face into his lap he ground her against he still erect member smearing some of his semen as well as her own juices across her cheek "now lick it clean unless you want me to wipe it off in your hair"

As he pressed her face against his erect cock, she pulled her head away as best as she could in protest, glaring up at him, her ears pinned back with anger as her cheek had become red from the multiple hits it had took, it was becoming rather sore now.
Slowly, she parted her lips slightly before brushing her tongue against his member before turning away.

Twisting her head back he said "nah-uh-uh, Make sure its good and clean I don't want to see any cum on there. Mine or yours" He said the last word with a smile taunting her in the fact that she had enjoyed it. Placing his hand under her he tilted her head up to look at him, "Unless you want me to break your jaw open and clean it that way

As he lifted her head up, she stared at him for a moment before looking away "Rather you didn't do that..." She mumbled, a small whine leaving her lips, from what she'd seen in this sort time, he seemed like the kind who would do that.
Reluctantly, she ran her tongue across his member, her eyes shutting as she cringed, pausing for a moment before continuing, licking his cock more quickly, quicker she did this, sooner she'd finish.

"Don't go too quickly or I'll make you start again. I don't want you you to miss anything" Charles said laughing as the slave cleaned his cock with obvious disgust letting his head fall back from the sensation. Once she was done he lifted her up by her hair and said "good job keep that up and you'll become quite the little cock sucker." Looking through the window and seeing his mansion coming up fast he added "damn and here I was hoping I'd have time to break in your ass before we got back. You put up too much of a struggle though bitch" kicking her in the stomach hard.

Yelping as he kicked her, she doubled over in pain, whimpering as she clutched her stomach. She felt a mixture of relief and fear as she saw they had got to his home, though it could hardly be called a home it was so large. She was glad she'd no longer be in the confined car with the creep but she was where he lived; shuddering at the thought of being in there with him.

As the car pulled to a stop Charles grabbed her collar again now the only item she was wearing and opened the door dragging her out as a couple servants tossing her at them he said "give her a good wash then bring her to my room, and tell me if she gives you any trouble?" Then went inside to prepare his room for the fun he had planned for her.

Back
Top Bottom