Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're Mine Now. (StormOfTheNight X WhiteWolfFang)

stormofthenight

Planetoid
The petite girl struggled against the metal chain around her neck, the metal tight and rubbing against her now sore skin.
All she had covering her was what could only be best described as underwear. Her shirt was what was left of a blue tank top; containing more tears and holes than fabric. Her bottoms where in about the same condition and resembled the remains of shorts.
Her slender hands had been tied behind her back, in order to stop her from fiddling with the chain, or attacking interested people with her claws. Her long, white (but more grey from dirt) tail curled tightly around her body and her ears flat, almost buried in her long brown hair.
Her deep brown eyes were locked onto the floor as she sighed.

The man walked Slowly along the row of cages with an appraisers eye stopping here and there. Pulling his long black cloak closer to him as a ward against the cold. In front of the cage housing the girl he looked her over more critically than the others, then turning to the man with him he was once again forced to look down to talk to him being just over six feet tall. "this one will do he said" then went back to glaring at the girl with his dark grey eyes before brushing his nearly Crimson hair out of his eyes as the man fumbled with the keys. When the door opened the tall man reached into the cage and dragged her out by her hair "come on slave time to see your new home" he said before dropping a pile of coins into the shorter man's hand.

Crying out in a mixture of surprise and pain as he grabbed a chunk of her hair to pull her out by, she pulled away from him in protest. "Let go of my hair." She hissed, looking up at him. His height took her by surprise, causing her to pause all movements for a moment, he towered over the small girl.

Throwing the girl to the ground and kicking her across the ground the man said "watch your tongue slave." grabbing her by the collar he dragged her along behind him until they reached vehicle and opening the door he threw her in before climbing in himself and tell the driver to take them home.

Letting out another cry of pain as he threw and then kicked her on the ground, she barely had time to gain her footing as he pulled her long, causing her to be practically dragged through the dirt.
She managed to get her balance for the second they had stopped before he once again threw her, this time into the car. Hissing in anger at him, she kicked a leg out at his chest as he got in the car. "I'm not going anywhere with you! Let me out now!" She practically snarled with anger as she glared at the male.

Sneering He grabbed her ankle and twisted it before backhanding her onto the floor of the car. "you have no choice slave, and if you want to step out of this car at all I suggest you take a more moderate tone" he snapped. stepping on her back from his seated position he applied pressure pinning her to the floor and grinding in his heel. Swinging up his other leg he rested it on his knee adding to the weight on her small back "do you have a name, slave?" he asked without really caring

Whimpering in pain as he pinned her to the floor via her spine, she gripped onto the cars carpet, her claws digging into the fabric as she mumbled her name. "Teresa..." She tried to push herself up slightly from the floor, failing badly as his weight kept her there. She clamped her eyes tight as they began to water from the pain his heel caused. "G-get off..." She said, a ring of fear in her voice as she did.

"Hello Teresa, I'm Charles, your new master" lifting up his foot a moment before bringing it back down and adding "Not likely, we have only just begun and I am just helping you get used to your new life." leaning forward he grabbed a bottle of water and started drinking it slowly as he relaxed in the seat

"I don't need nor want a master." She muttered, her ears pinning back with anger as he put his weight back down. "Go get your money back and leave me alone." She knew already this would probably cause trouble for her, but she really didn't want to be here if this was what it'd be like.

Laughing cruelly Charles said "What you want is immaterial, and what you need is for me to decide." taking another drink of his water he continued "I can be quite accommodating to the servants who have my favor, though that won't stop the abuse on you. though it could lighten it. so be a good little pet and sit there while your master enjoys his car ride."

"More like laying than sitting." She huffed, her tail now bristling angrily before she tried to push herself up again and off the floor.

Pushing her back to the floor hard he took his foot off her and hooked his finger for her to get up. Before she had a chance to refuse though he grabbed her by the shirt and attempted to lift her only to have it tear away from her thin form. Reaching again this time he grabbed her collar and lifted her into his lap. "my you have such lovely breasts, so perfect for your size" Charles taunted.

Gasping as what was left of her shirt tore off her, she quickly looked away, turning her body with her as her cheeks flushed. She could feel his eyes on her, she began to wish she was back on the floor now.
"Stop staring perv." She hissed quietly, just loud enough for him to hear as she locked her eyes on the seat next to him.

Smiling wickedly Charles said "admiring my property is not perverted it is merely common sense. So is making use of it I might add" as he stroked her tail absently before dumping her face first into the seat and holding her down by her head while running a hand between her legs and pulling at the holes in her shorts "when we get to my residence I'll see to it that you get a proper bath but for now a semen bath will have to suffice" he said before ripping her shorts off in much the same fashion as her shirt

"W-What?" She let out a squeak as he pinned her head down onto the seat, her eyes widening as she felt her shorts pulled off her. "Y-You can't do that!" She cried out, kicking out at him as she desperatly tried to squirm out of his grip. She had an inkling what he meant and iddn't wish to find out if she was right.

Grabbing her leg he twisted it back until her foot touched her back and said "I can and I'm about to" before releasing her leg and undoing his pants revealing an 8 inch member which he proceeded to rub along her slit before pushing in slowly savoring the feel of her tightness around him

Closing her eyes tightly as he began to penertrate her, she let out a whimper before lurging herself forward, though being pinned it was more of lifting her hips high as possible to get away.

Laughing as he misinterpreted her actions Charles said "you may talk tough and give dirty looks but when it comes down to it you are no different than any other animal." before pushing deeper into her burying his throbbing member into her small pussy before slowly pulling out and harshly pushing back in. Grabbing her slight hip with his free hand he started pulling her back into his thrusts. working exclusively towards his own release.

"The only animal here is you, pig." She spat, her ears pinning back against her head as she tried to push herself away from him once more, her foot pressing against his leg to try and aid her escape. His harsh thrusts sending waves of pain intertwined with her bodies natural reaction of pleasure, causing her cheeks to turn a deep red.

Releasing her hip he swept aside her foot before pinning it between the seat and his leg, then brought his hand down harshly on her ass and saying "watch your tongue, slave. there are many more unpleasant ways I could attain my release, just be glad I am using the hole that was meant for it and not the tighter one" pressing his thumb against her anus to reinforce his point as he started to piston into her hole faster.

Letting out a small yelp as she slapped her ass sharply, she hid her face into the car seat, whimpering quietly as he used her to get himself off. Her tail bristling angrily as his rough fucking caused her body to rock.
She stayed silent as he did, letting out the odd squeak now and then, her cheeks getting redder each moment as she could feel her body releasing juices from her fuck hole.

Feeling her start to get wetter Charles laughed further saying "I better hurry or you might slip up and actually start enjoying yourself." Grabbing her tail he began stroking it as he thrusted even harder bringing himself closer to orgasm with each push. Taunting her again he said "would you like me to pull out and give you that bath when I am finished or would you prefer it if I just came inside and give your body what it desires as well as soothing this aching pussy of yours?"

Her tail quivered under his touch, causing her to let out a loud squeak and quickly pull it away. "R-Rather you stop.." She mumbled, her voice trembling as she began to struggle to keep herself together, her body beginning to shudder in pleasure. "P-Please stop..." She whimpered.

Laughing harshly Charles said "Not going to happen, though I do like that you said please so I will make something of a compromise" releasing her collar he put both hands on her hips and shifted them so she was sitting on his lap with his cock buried to the hilt and said with a cruel laugh "there now you control how fast we go. I suppose I can allow you to enjoy it a little for proper manners"

Letting out a quivering gasp as he pulled her onto his lap, causing his dick to fill her, her claws dug into his chest as she shook her head. "I-I don't want it at all..." She said quietly, her voice shaking.

Back
Top Bottom