Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

looking for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

slutgirl

Dust
Hi, there! I'm 22 and looking for roleplays of the smuttiest kind. I'm willing to get down and dirty with just about anything or anyone, so girls feel free to hit me up as well, and I've been roleplaying for almost eleven years now so I consider myself literate, at the very least. I have a few things to get out of the way before I dive into genres, so here we go!

• I only roleplay over PMs. Threads and emails are out of the question
  • I have a job and a life so I'll be around as much as possible, but not 24/7. Sorry!
  • I don't have any offline chats or anything and I'm not looking to make them.

Now that the messy stuff is out of the way, it's time to get to the actual messy stuff. I'm a submissive girl, who'll play dominant if you ask really nicely, but for the most part I'm on this site to engage the side of me that likes being raped, degraded, and abused. I will do everything short of snuff and amputation, but anything else is fair game.

My favourite kinks are daddy/daughter play, any sort of incest whatsover, extreme humiliation and public sex, and I especially love toilet play of any kind, so if you're looking to indulge your darkest and dirtiest fetishes, I'm definitely your girl. I live to serve and I'd love to set up roleplays with likeminded individuals. The dirtier, the better.

Favourite kinks include:
  • Bestiality
  • Rape
  • Insertion
  • Monster cocks
  • Incest
  • Humiliation
  • Piss/Scat

I really hope to hear from you guys soon! Please feel free to PM me right off the bat, or post here and we can get things going!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom