Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fleshed-out Futanari Cravings [Email, PM or YIM only] *Updated October 11th*

Status
Not open for further replies.

TehNSF

Planetoid
Hello to all readers,

Here are my more fleshed-out ideas in contrast to the pure pictures and titles in my other request thread.

Corruption of Victory | Craving a lot!
Inspiration #1, Inspiration #2, Inspiration #3, Inspiration #4, Inspiration #5, Inspiration #6 and Inspiration #7
A long time ago... An ancient evil has just been defeated, but the heroes fail to realise the consequences their actions will have in the future as its energy destabilises and explodes, shooting its vile energy around the globe looking for hosts and hosts it finds - all females of fertile age. Although nothing happens at first, the energy laying dormant for many generations as it passes from mother to daughter, never even failing once.

In modern times... A group of amateur occultists perform a ritual of whose purpose they have no idea. As the ritual nears its peak, the occultists' energy is consumed and used to awaken the vile energy that has been laying dormant for ages. And so, the corruption starts as the decendants of those ancient women start succumbing to the awakened energy, both physically and mentally, slowly turning them into obscene creatures with their full intellect intact but ultimately guided by their need to spread the corruption.

MC(s) will be the corrupted girls, ranging from age 15 to age 30. YCs will be their victims and, potentially, corrupted minions, ages ranging from 15 to 45. Lots of kinks are possible for this, too many to name here, so please look at my F-list

Mom and Daughter, Incestuous Breeding Slaves for a Futanari | Craving!
Inspiration
MC is a futanari and either the sister and aunt or the niece and cousin of a mom and daughter, that comes to live in with them under the pretense of living there while she works a new job in their city or attends college/university and is still looking for a new place. But her actual goal is to turn the widow and her daughter into her breeding sluts.

MC will thus be in the age range of 30-40 or 18-24 years old, depending if she's the sister and aunt or the niece and cousin, respectively.

Futa Stranded On A Deserted Island With Siblings(/Cousins) | Craving a lot!
Inspiration and Inpiration #2: Part One, Part Two and Part Three
MC is a futanari and on during a boat ride in sea during a vacation with her sibling(s) and/or cousin(s), they get swept away by a sudden storm that moves them far away from shore. When they wake up, they're stranded on an island and after surviving for some weeks on the strangely habitable island, it becomes clear that rescue won't come. So one of them decides they should prepare to live on the island for the rest of their lives and all that entails, including reproduction.

MC will be in the age range of 15-20 years old, the siblings and/or cousins in the age range of 15-30 years old.

The Sacrosanctity of Futanari | Craving a lot!
Inspiration
MC is a futanari in a world where futanari are regarded as sacrosanct and are above all laws and prosecution except those relating to murder, manslaughter and other acts, violent or otherwise, that lead to death. But this allows futanari to do whatever they like otherwise, including everything indecent and in violation of property and privacy, etc. Which includes breaking into houses to, for example, steal underwear or masturbate and cum on a sleeping woman's face (or even rape if you like that).

The fact that futanari are sacrosanct does mean that people are heavily punished for obstructing, injuring and/or killing futanari, one punishment of which could mean becoming a slave of the futanari you defied.

Termination and Impregnation | Craving!
In the near future, a powerful AI gains self-awareness and decides that the future is one of females and futa. To accomplish this, the AI goes rogue (a bit à la Skynet) and starts building futanari robots to eliminate men and impregnate women, having developed semen which can only result in female or futanari children. These robots can look very robotic and terminator-like or can be more android/gynoid.

MC(s) would be the robots while YCs would the female victims, perhaps some part of a resistance movement. (This was inspired by the general story of Terminator, but I'm not that involved in the franchise, just so you know.)

The Age of Discovery | Craving!
Inspiration (Though I also don't mind the Meso- and South American empires)
In a different dimension/alternate reality, when the (potentially all female) explorers discover the New World in the 15th and 16th century, they find a complete lack of men and discover that futanari are instead the other gender in these native communities. How will this difference affect the Age of Discovery?

I'm very open about this one, so feel free to hit me with any suggestions of your own for this.

Augmented - From Shy, Insecure Recluse Futa to Dominant, Popular Cyborg | Craving a lot!
In the near future... Governments and research institutes are trying to augment people with biomechatronic parts, especially limbs and vital organs at first, but keep running into the issue of most people's bodies being too unreceptive or too reactive. Eventually they decide to go public and start drafting people who are more different from others than average, just happening to draft MC too, a CRISPR-modified futanari (the in vitro treatment potentially paid by the large inheritance of her grandparents who died from congenital diseases to remove those from her DNA, though changes to her XX chromosomes made her a futanari unintentionally). This turns out to be the right move and MC ends up getting more and more augmented without strong unpleasant side-effects or rejections, this draws the attentions of her peers in many kinds of ways, drawing her out of her shell and more.

I would like MC either to be around 16-years old or around 21-years old. YC(s) can be anybody that would fit the exact scene we'll set.

My F-List:
https://www.f-list.net/c/female-futanari

If you are interested, send me a PM or Email, or just contact me on YIM. I hope to hear from you soon.

RE: Fleshed-out Futanari Cravings [Email, PM or YIM only] *Updated July 30th*

Added one more idea and changed the lay-out a bit.

RE: Fleshed-out Futanari Cravings [Email, PM or YIM only] *Updated August 13th*

Apologies, but it seems that I'm on your ignore list and cannot send messages to you.

RE: Fleshed-out Futanari Cravings [Email, PM or YIM only] *Updated October 21st*

Again added two new ideas with inspiration.

RE: Fleshed-out Futanari Cravings [Email, PM or YIM only] *Updated June 30th*

Added a new plot and deleted ones that no longer interest me.

RE: Fleshed-out Futanari Cravings [Email, PM or YIM only] *Updated September 8th*

Removed old plots and added a few new ones.

RE: Fleshed-out Futanari Cravings [Email, PM or YIM only] *Updated September 16th*

Added a new idea and inspiration images.

RE: Fleshed-out Futanari Cravings [Email, PM or YIM only] *Updated September 30th*

I have an rp idea that you may enjoy. I am Nadia, hello! If you want to talk, let me know and I can lay out what my idea is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom