Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A new family (myself, Manada)

Chris laughs "I am not always good with other people I am weird, and have little no no social skills." He said smiling. He reaches around and hugs her squishing her breasts into his chest, his boner he forgot about as he hugs her, it rubs her thighs. Once he feels her leg, he backs away stumbling falling under for a second before jumping back up. "Ahh sorry.,," he said laughing

'' Don't be sorry it felt good.. '' Kayla said as she laughed, chewed on her lower lip. She untied her top, let her breasts spring to life just giving him more of a view. Although she knew what she was doing was wrong she didn't really care, planned on letting him do whatever he wanted to her if he showed interest in her the way she showed interest in him now that his boner had pressed against her thigh. The only thing going through her mind right now was how long it had been, she was sure it had been awhile for him to.

He watches in awe, as Kayla undid her top, letting her breasts free. He watches, they where amazing "wow" was all he could say, that was a quiet, he moves towards her and gently cups them, groping his sisters breasts. He leans in and kisses her, normally he wouldn't, he was shy, paranoid, but this, this he wanted, the fasted decision he had made. Chris kisses Kayla deeply, his hands fondled her breasts

Kayla kissed him back, moaned as she tilted her head back holding onto the edge of the pool. She missed the touch of a man, now that she had Chris who just happen to be her brother by marriage only she knew she would be able to feel all those same sensations. It had been a really long time, just the sensation of his hands on her breasts drove her wild. She wanted to take him out of his pants right then, there then give him the pleasure he deserved.

Moving hus hands and arms, Chris wraps them around Kayla, pulling her into him, squishing her breasts, into his chest. His nails gently scratch down her back, his lips find her neck. His breathing getting heavier Chris pauses as he pants "Kayla...if we don't stop now, there is no going back....I don't know why...I want you....I need you..." He said quietly holding back, goosebumps travel across his body, as he holds his site

" Who said anything about going back, I feel the same." Kayla said as she looked into his eyes, kissed him again. Her body was accepting of his, she could feel his boner growing as it rubbed against her legs. She had been deprived for so long that she knew it would hurt at first, she would feel nothing but pleasure. His age didn't matter to her, he was just so darn cute least she thought so.

Moaning into their kiss, Chris moves his hands and begin to pull down her bottoms. "I don't have a condom, even if you did..,I'm allergic to laytex..." He said quietly, his hand moves over her leg, and he rubs her pussy lips. He wasn't a virgin, but he hadn't had a whole lot of experience.

" It's okay, that's funny so am I." Kayla said with a smile as he ran his hand over her pussy, she wasn't lying. Her ex's often used the non laytex ones, they never felt good anyways. It had been awhile, her latest ex was more then likely in Mexico or Cuba with some hot cabana babe. Her love life until now had been nothing but a joke, she wanted her brother so badly it hurt to think about it.

Chris smiled and leans into her again, swuishing her breasts into his chest. "Then take my trunks off, and lets having some bonding time sis" He said kissing her deeply, this right then was lust, and desire not a whole lot of love, not yet, who knows where this will go. Chris was happy, that was all he wanted.

Kayla didn't hesitate as soon as he said take off his trunks her hands were on his waist band, she was pulling them down. She pulled them down around his ankles looked into his eyes wrapped her arms around his neck, started to kiss him again. The best part was yet to come, yes she would feel a little pain but not as much as she felt her first time. She had been waiting for a moment like this ever since she learned she would be getting a step brother, there was no DNA shared what so ever.

Chris groans as he kisses his step sister more, the both of them nakied in their pool. He moves his hands and grabs Kaylas ass. He digs his nails into her soft skin pulling her closer, he rubs his cock on her thighs, his shaft teases her lips. He lifts his step sister up a bit, pinnin her gently into the side of the pool, he grinds more into her gently.

Kayla moans into the kiss, held onto him. She tilted her head, closed her eyes as she felt him slide into her. The water rushing around them, there was a momen of pain but only because it had been a long time. The pain subsided, all she felt was pleasure her body was very acceptng of his. She had never thought it would happen but she was glad it had knowing Chris was the one she'd been holding out for, she didn't have very many dark desires.

(Sorry moving, and losing internet, and breaking my phone sucks,but I haz internet, and maybe aphone tomorrow :D ))

Slowly Chris enters Kayla,pushing his cock into her, water rushing our of her,and out of the way,as their two bodies got close. He wasn't avirgin, but it had been a while, it felt so nice, he was shocked when he didn't cum. Groaning, he kisses Kayla a bit,and moves his hands up her back, and scratches down, as he begins to build up a rythem. He fights himself not to lose cotrol yet.

Kayla thrusted her hips against his as she moaned, she was getting really hot. She hadn't had sex in two or three years, so far it felt really good. The brunette had never expected she would ever b attracted to anyone especially her step brother, she was madly in love with him it was love at first sight.

He didn't know her feelings, he might have not pushed like this, but right then and there, Chris was full of lust, as he takes his step sister in the pool. Rocking his hips with hers, he continues to scratch her back, "Oh fuck....Kayla, your amazing....you have no idea how much I am fighting myself back" He groans shivering, leaning into her neck to bite it.

Kayla moaned as she thrusted her hips against his, she agreed with him considering she thought he was amazing. She was getting close to a release, hated the fact he was holding back but she understood why he was, she chewed on her lower lip hoping he would release inside of her. It had been a really long time since a guy had exploded inside of her, she could handle the consequences.

As he scratches Kaylas back, chris doesn't stop if Anythjng his thrusts got harder and faster as water began to splash all over. His hands find her breasts again, as he fonsles them, his kisses move to kiss her neck. He almost felt weightless cause of the water, it was a new feeling that he never felt before it was pretty amazing. As his cock begins to pulse and throb, he looks and sees the steps, he smiles and takes her moving the two of them to the steps. Keeping his cock in her, only to pull out quickly, to sit down. He sits down his cock still as hard as ever, as chris smiles beconing his new sister

Kayla felt him pick her up, carry her to the stairs. She also felt him pull out of her, she frownec as she was beconed by him. " Yes? " The dark haired woman asked as she looked at him, looked around. She noticed their parents weren't anywhere inside then she heard noises coming from the master bedroom, it was then that she realized where they were, she shook her head then looked back at her brother. The idea of her father having sex with his wife upstairs in the master bedroom didn't phase her because she expected it, was glad her father was happy again.

Chris looks up as Kayla did. "So much for our blizzards...wanna go some where else?" He asked, walking to his sister and hugging her, his cock still hard, but slowly begining to go flaccid. He didn't know what exactly but there was enough movements there was a wild party up stairs. It made him giggle more then anything, but e tries not to think about it.

Back
Top Bottom