Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A new family (myself, Manada)

Phoenix Rising

Supernova
Kayla was excited about meeting her new brother, she had been upset with her father at first but knew it was time he was finally happy again. She sat on the couch with her legs crossed like a proper lady, was wearing a jean skirt over a pair of leggings with a pair of flats. Her hair fell around her shoulders in perfect curls, for a girl standing at only five seven she had the perfect figure. If course she wasn't skinny but she had curves in all the right places, as she sat on the sofa she started to get a little nervous cause she didn't know what her new brother would be like since she'd only met him at the wedding.

Christopher sits next to his mother as they drive the truck to their new him. He crosses his arms looking outside, it was a nice neighbourhood, but he wasn't so happy about moving. He stood just at 6 foot, his dirty blonde hair a mess, his blue eyes where, perhaps his second favourite thing about himself. Other people liked his eyes, ladies liked that he was in good shape, he wasn't no body builder but he kept his shape in good condition. He met his new sister once but didn't remember fully how she looked. As they get closer to the house, his mother honks the horn on the truck as she begins to back up, it was a medium truck with all their stuff. Chris hops out and stands on the lawn looming at his new home. At least it was nice,

Kayla jumped to her feet with excitement as she ran toward the door she ran outside, smiled. " Chris? I don't know if you remember me or not but I'm Kayla john's daughter. We met at the wedding, well come on in we can get your stuff later." She said with a smile as she skipped up the stairs acting like a child, walked inside. The house was three stories but most of the rooms were on the first floor, well actually it was four stories of you counted the full furnished basement which actually acted as Kayla's apartment/office. " I can give you the grand tour if you like." She hoped she wasn't to bubbly for him, tried to be herself around him which she was but her personality could be a huge turn off for some guys especially ones her age.

Chris was taken back, when e saw her. She was pretty...and seems nice...perhaps this won't be so bad. "Kayla is it? Yes I am Chris, I would like a tour" he said quietly as he follows behind her. He can't quiet help but watch her as she shows him around this huge house. He tries to focus on the tour not so much on how attractive she was, as he continues the tour. "So where is my room?" He asked following her through the living room the kitchen, they begin to go up stairs

" Third room on the left.. This house had four rooms a full basement, I live in the basement. " Kayla said as she smiled, walked upstairs she would show him to his room then go back downstairs to get his stuff. She walked down the hall counting the rooms, stopped when she came to his room. Lucky for him she was an interior decorator so she had decorated it the way she figured he would want it, waited for his reaction with her hands folded neatly behind her back.

Not knowing what to expect he walks into his new room, it was well done, naked but well done. "This is pretty sweet sis...I hope there is enough space for my collection of movies and figures..." Chris said smiling as he turns around and faces her. "Maybe this won't be so bad...I a also have a pretty darn cute step sister that's cool, and your older" Chris added smiling as he turns again and looks I to the closet though he never really used his.

" I made sure you had plenty of room for everything, the bed is king sized. I have a queen downstairs, I love it. Also just so we have something in common. I collect miniatures. Poneies dolls etc, have since I was a child, well I'll head back outside to get your stuff." Kayla said as she walked back down the stairs, outside to grab some of his stuff. She wasn't a weakling she could carry close to 125 pounds give or take, had like three boxes stacked ontop of each other. Carrying them inside, upstairs without a problem she set them down carefully then went back downstairs to get more continuing until she was all done then she had to rest for a few.

It only took the better part of a half hour, Chris was surprised at how strong Kayla was.once they where done he heads down stairs to look for her, poking his head around the coroner wondering where she was. "Hey sis...where are you? Mom and dad want to know if you want a blizzard from Dairy Queen." He called out, as he slowly walks around in the basement looming at her room.

" yeah um.. Have them get me the Oreo kne with chocolate ice cream." Kayla said as she came out of her room, looked at her brother. She had been working on something really special for him, she handed it to him then waited for him to react. What she handed him was an autographed poster of his favorite band, she'd had help from her dad a swell as his mom but she hoped he loved it. She could tell he was certainly impressed with her little apartment, she had no complaints but was working on getting a pent house across town.

Accepting his gift Chris looks at it and his heart skipped as he rolled out the poster. Seeing it being his favourite band. Chris rolls it up and hugs Kayla, lifting her off her feet. "Thank you, it looks awesome, I don't have anything for you though...so if you want anything just ask" Chris said stepping back smiling brightly as he heads up stairs to let his parents know what blizzard he and his sister wanted. Chris went to his room, and the first thing up was the poster he placed over his bed.

Kayla shrugged she didn't want anything she just wanted to make him feel welcome, since her father was a big record executive he was able to pull the poster off. She sat down on her sofa crossed her legs, turned on the television. Of cours she never watched anything she just listened to music, when her new brother hugged her she felt things she knew she shouldn't. Kayla wasn't a virgin she'd been engaged two times three maybe but no more then that, had been cheated on the same amount of times but was not a virgin. She was healthy but had lost that when she was sixteen maybe it was seventeen either way it had been awhile ago since she was twenty five or would be twenty five , that was because her birthday was only two days away.

Chris didn't know exactly how much older Kayla was to him, he was 18(or 17 I don't remember) He works on his room happy, though more so cause his hug he felt how nice and soft her breasts where in his chest. Of course he knew that boobs where soft, but he still loved the feeling. Even if she was his sister, well step sister, so it wasn't so bad. Like her Chris wasn't a virgin, though never engaged like she was. While he cleans and organizes his room, he takes off his shirt and continues.

Kayla was growing tired of listening to music, it was a nice day out. Not to cold but not to hot either it was just right, with a sigh she stood up from the couch then changed into her two piece pink bikini well tankini put her hair up in a messy bun grabbed a towel then walked out into the patio. Where she laid down was just under his window so if he looked down he could see her sunbathing, reading a book. She worked from her apartment most of the time, always had time to lay out.

Chris could hear the door to the outside shut, he looks out his window and sees Kayla who began to sunbath. "holy shit..." Chris said quietly, admiring her, his eyes falls over her body, looking at her breasts, then down to her legs. She had a fine body, watching her, it made him uncomfortable, he adjusts himself and tries to continue, but ends up to distracted. Giving Chris goes around in his clothes and pulls out a pair of red and blue Camo trunks, he finds a towel, and soon is out the door. They had a small pool, as Chris exits he finds himself jumping into the water.

Kayla watches him, smiles as she puts her book down she jumps to her feet, dives into the other end which was about ten feet deep. She comes back up her hair a mess, looks at him with a wide grin. It was obvious she was attracted to him, of course she couldn't stop thinking about the hug. The way his body felt against her's was just magical, she had never felt anything like it before.

Chris wast muscular, but by no means was he not fit, he watches entrance by his sister beauty. "Well aren't I lucky, I now have to most prettiest sister in the whole darn world" Chris said as he goes under the water, and pushes himself up and out, his hair, wet stuck to his head. He fights his mightyiest not to focus on Kaylas breasts.

" Awe thank you. It's been awhile since anyone has told me I'm beautiful, your pretty easy on the eyes yourself. I'm sure that once your mom is settled in my dad will take her somewhere amazing for a honeymoon, well just curious.. How old is your mother? My father has always thought about having another child or two, well um yeah." Kayla said running her fingers through her hair as she smiled at him, leaned back against the pool.

( replying will be limited for awhile cause I won't have much time online after Friday. Pm me if you would like to know more.)

Chris follows Kayla and stands next to her. "Well I think she is almost ten years younger (unless you want her to be older) but I think my mom wants more kids too....I guess thats okay, I always wanted a sister my age, and maybe one younger" He said smiling crossing his arms across his chest, his eyes dance from Kaylas eyes, down a bit to her bust, then back up, he tries not to make it obvious as he blushes slightly.

Kayla looks at her bother with a smile, gives him a kiss on the cheek. She found her new younger brother very attractive, was tempted to invite him down to her room to watch a movie or two. It had been a really long time since she had let anyone get close to her, she was scare but at the sametim sh needed someone like him in her life. She thought the idea of a little sibling would be neat, also wanted a baby of her own.

He can't help but blush more, as she kisses his cheek. Chris looks away a bit. "do you want kids?" He asked, looking back at Kayla. The more he spoke to her, the more he looked at her, the more he began to like this stranger that was his sister. He began to get hard, and thanked the heavens that he was under water, and it was hidden. "I do I wouldn't mind one maybe two tops.

" Every woman wants kids.. I could have been a Mother but my ex's only shot blanks, never did want children. " Kayla said as she leaned against the edge of the pool, found herself very attracted to her new little brother. She had never been so attracted to someone so fast before, all she could think about was him laying in her bed with her on top then switching places. A smile framed her lips, she put her hands behind her head as she opened her legs in the water.

Chris looks at how laid back his sister was, he wished he could touch her, she wansn't blood relatied so it wouldn't be bad...right?...He had a semi dark thing of wanting a older person. Glad he was under water, or his wasit was, it hid his boner. "so what do you wanna do sis, Ill do anything, mom and dad will be a bit, they have extra shopping to do" Chris asked, as he stands next to KAyla trying t osee if he was taller or was she, he takes her shoulder and gently stands her striaght, and he stood infront of her, with just enough space to keep his boner away, but not much

" I really don't know.. I mean we could go inside, watch a movie or stay out here in the pool until our fingers are all wrinkled up like prunes. " But first things first.. Do you find me attractive? " Kayla asked as she looked at him, looked into his eyes. She could get lost in his eyes, she could get lost just thinking about him because she found him very attractive. The connection was instant, all she had on her mind was him.

Chris was listening thinking, he heard the question, but didn't think about it. "Yes your really atttractive." He said, smiling, for a bit before he realized what he just said. Chris blushes and looks down into the pool, he didn't lie, but he did just meet her, and she was his sister....but that some how, made him even more arroused....

'' Well I'm glad, don't worry honey.. Were not related by blood so if anything happened between us it would be perfectly fine, I'm sure you could get any girl you wanted.'' Kayla said as she watched him blush, look down into the pool. She was also very aroused, usually it took her longer to get turned on but something about him made her just want to attack him while they were in the pool. It had been so long since she'd let a man get near her, she missed a man's touch desperately.

Back
Top Bottom