Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F seeks M for graphic violence followed by warm and fuzzies. (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harlot

Planetoid
(5/24) Position filled! Ignore this thread!

I'm really only interested in the highlighted text, so g'head and scroll down to see it. And if you like it, come back up here and keep reading to see if you're still interested. Go on. I'll wait.

Here we go. Hi, okay. I'm/was Charlotte. Feel free to call me that, Charlie, Chuck, Char, whatever. I'm not new to roleplaying, but I am to this site and the freedoms that come with it. I come from a forum site where smut wasn't allowed, but we managed it anyway. So openly asking for shit like that here is a new experience for me. I also keep getting messages/suggestions that prompt me to edit/update this page. Which is why I have like a thousand times.

I'm here to read and write. I like how people string words together, I like the word choices they used, I like the pictures they paint and how they react to mine. Smut's gonna happen, don't worry about it.

-Things I like (Added an F-List, find here):
Beards, gruff attitudes, height differences, possession, aggressive affection, secret public displays of affection/attention/intimacy, territorial characters, humor, fluff, romance, cheesy/tacky plots and scenarios, masculinity as a whole, character development, immediate attraction with restraint, angst, dumb sleepy boys when they're all groggy and just waking up, and so on and so forth. If it isn't obvious by this stuff, I'm interested in dudes. I got the other site for platonic, here I get to pick. I pick men.

-Things I do not like, and will not do:
Incest, age gaps or teenage/highschooly characters, rape, master/slave, raceplay, infidelity, anal penetration, piss/poo play, degradation in any form. There are plenty of people here who get off on that, I am not one of them.

-Things I need from you:
Aside from past-tense/third person, (and I'm kinda bad with keeping it straight myself, but, I try) literacy. I mean, I'm not doing such a swell job here but you can read it, right? Flows well enough, minimal fuck-ups save for a shit ton of run on sentences. I'll need it from you, too. "There", "they're" and "their" are different, as are "your" and "you're".
You'll have to be a dear and start us off after the plotting and brainstorming. We're also gonna need a goal, I guess? I mean.. I'm assuming it's probably just going to build to smut and then we'll have nothing to do afterwards. If that's the plan, inform me. I won't care. Just let me know.

I reserve the right not to roleplay with you.

I have a few short one-shot prompts, but otherwise I have no plot bunnies in mind or anything. Come at me with some. Chances are, if it's silly and fun, I'll wanna do it. And if you're one'a them fellas that likes to throw wrenches in or otherwise just add stuff on to these ideas, you get reward stickers.

-General nonsense prompts.
"I thought you were my friend and I slapped your ass in greeting."
"Accidentally fell face-first into your crotch, kill me now."
"Pretending to date you because someone was obnoxiously hitting on you."
"I drunkenly tried to fight you and ended up knocking myself out and you were kind enough to take care of me until I woke up."
"Power goes out on a rainy night and I'm afraid of thunder help me/I can't see you but your arms are really nice and you smell good."
Character A has a panic/anxiety/asthma attack and person B calms them down via singing/affection/whatever.
Shy, flustered dweeb summons reluctant demon to play their date/significantother for a wedding. Can be regular demon, or succubi/incubus to toss in them there wrenches I'm so fond of.
Hoighty-toighty rich guy stumbles upon a woman who's catering/serving/bar tending at one of his events and notices her shocking resemblance to his prior lover. He hires her to keep him company. She desperately needs the cash. He's kind of a dick. Affection may blossom, who knows.
Basically any Disney princess movie plot, with our own characters.
"Hi, I'm your new genie but holy shit I'm really fucking bad at it hold on let me try this again. (You guys are really fucking bad at this one. So much potential for fun-time shenanigans and all you fuckers wanna do is bang a genie.)"
"Fuck, my ex just walked into the restaurant with their new girlfriend/boyfriend. Could you pretend we're dating so they don't think I'm hung up on them? I swear I'll pay you later."
"I saw you getting robbed so I tried to help but you thought I was the thief and you punched me.”
"I don’t know you but they just paired us up for the haunted house and I'm no good with scary shit."

- Yes, right here. Good. I had this plot up a while ago and someone had snagged it up, but we got super distracted and it never actually got violent. I want this pair that goes around slaughtering people for moneys. So mercenaries, basically. Save I want the biggest, brawniest, gnarliest ugliest-scarriest fuckin' bastard imaginable. Not real ugly, you know? But definitely not someone you'd willingly want to pick a fight with and intend to live through it. Had a minotaur step in here, but you can pick whatever. Human, mage, elf, alien, hybrid, werewolf, demon. I don't care, take your pick ((ehh, on second thought, run it by me)). And he travels with his lady companion. Mayhaps he rescued her and she stuck around for a little while to show him her gratitude, offering some of her people-person services to negotiate things for him as he is not the friendliest of faces. Then they just fall into a pattern and stay together. And they bone. Bonus points if you have him hate just about everyone except her, extra bonus points if he denies that's the case.

There's potential in it. Reasons for people to want to step in and be like, 'whoa miss r u alright??' while giving this brute some side-glances and he grips his fuckin' murder weapon a little tighter and she's just like 'oh yes, i'm fine~' while fucking flitting about him like a goddamned kitten, picking sinew and people-tendon out of his beard.

If this sounds like maybe something you wanna do, dandy; scroll up and read on like normal. If not, but you've got something that sounds kinda-sorta-like this, drop me a line. And if absolutely nothing about this interested you, welp.. Roh well.

Also pretending to date for any fucking reason. I don't expect these to be very long, though.

-Stuff you might wanna know:

I RP via PM.

I write somewhere between 2-4 paragraphs depending on what I'm given and my level of enthusiasm. I can definitely get carried away, as well as underwhelmed. If you gave me barely anything to work with, you'll be lucky to get a reply. Quality and quantity are taken into consideration.

Not new but important. I can't carry plot worth shit. I can't. I got nothin'. Can't do it. I know I can't, so.. I mean, if you're cool pulling it in whatever direction you'd like, or plotting out the whole damn RP with me before getting into it and putting meat on the bones, then all the better. Tell me any plot bunnies you want to touch on. Tell me what you'd like to see happen. This is basically my disclaimer. I suck, but I can help you pass the time sometimes.

Let me know what you like. Any preferences and we'll see what I can do.

You can duck out at any time. No hard feelings, but please let me know that's what it is you're doing. I'm a grown woman, I won't get upset that you left or got bored. Drop me an, 'eh, I'm not feeling it anymore. Was fun though!' and we're golden.

I curse a lot. OOC, in character, in my actual descriptive writing n' shit, all over the fucking place. Let me know if that bothers you. I don't mean my character will be cursing unless it's something I planned out beforehand. I, as the author and guiding voice on my end of the roleplay, will be cursing. Sometimes dirty talk gets me going. Sometimes.

By cheesy/tacky I don't mean cliched superior/inferior teacher/student things like that. I mean real embarrassing shit. Fake dating, uncomfortable situations, unwilling accomplices who dig one another but aren't willing to admit it. Romantic comedy, absurdly impossible in real life crap.

And because I've been asked, I don't really know where I fall on the dom/sub spectrum. I've never considered it. It usually depends on the character I'm given to work with. If you're ultra dominating, I'm probably not going to submit if you're a dick about it. If you're not an asshole, then, who knows. Maybe. But I'm not generally submissive.

In terms of this site and what I've seen, I'm exceptionally vanilla. Keep that in mind, please. I know I'm coming off as slightly abrasive and cold, but I'm not too bad. Honest.

Note. I will not OOC chat with you (like on a messenger, brackets inside PM's or pre-RP planning is excluded), unless we've already finished our RP or you contacted me explicitly just to chat. I find, for whatever reason, that my OOC chatter deflects from my roleplays and derails it entirely.

I also have a little non-smut request thread right here, with different set of rules and shit. Take a peek if you want.​

RE: I'm totally in the wrong place. Plot-driven, please. Seeking males. Lot of edits.

If it's blatantly obvious you didn't read my thread, I'm not gonna answer you. Also, bump.

Edit (12/23) - I'm gettin' real tired of having this question proposed to me. Why don't you roleplay with women, Char? If I message you, asking if you'll roleplay with me as a woman, even though it states clearly in your thread that you won't, will you anyway?

Look, it's my preference. It's my kink, as a human, to write with a male. I don't think your writing will lack somehow because you don't have a dick. I don't think they're better at it because they do. I want to roleplay with them. It's not out of 'authenticity' or some other bullshit like that. That is what I want, so respect it or kindly gtfo.

Now, that being said, if you're interested in a non-sexual roleplay with me, go ahead and be whatever gender you'd like. Although, considering the basis of this site.. You can see why I hadn't put that up.

RE: I'm totally in the wrong place. Plot-driven, please. Seeking males. Lot of edits.

A bump for you, you're not in the wrong place, but most here are looking for heavy style role plays.

Nonetheless, there are people who do indulge in more regular role plays, they just may not by so abundant. You'll be fine.

Death by orgasm said:
A bump for you, you're not in the wrong place, but most here are looking for heavy style role plays.

Nonetheless, there are people who do indulge in more regular role plays, they just may not by so abundant. You'll be fine.

Thanks. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

RE: Sweet jesus this is a fucking mess. Re-doing all of it. F for M, plot-driven.

Little tiny bump.

RE: F for M, plot/character driven.

Apprehensive bump. Almost kinda just a faint push, really.

Regular, lazy Sunday evening bump.

Bump I will regret as there's just a small lull in my replies and I will surely get swamped at some point.

Bump where I consider the seven other avatars I could've chosen.

Still unsure about the avatar bump.

I'm pretty sure like three of my partners dropped bump. Miss you guys.

RE: Plot/character driven. FxM, temporarily FxF. Updated f-list and new craving.

Bump~But in a sing-song-voice like a Disney princess so it's special. Maybe it'll even call people like they do animals? Now it's too long of a bump. Damnit.

RE: Plot/character driven. FxM. Updated f-list and new craving.

Oops! I should have grabbed the story I was looking at while I had a chance. :blush:

Here's a bump while I try to choose a new favorite. :p

RE: Plot/character driven, FxM.

Looking for one-shots 'cause it appears that's all I can do bump.

RE: Plot/character driven, FxM. Slight craving update.

Raspberry blow bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom