Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Laying the dragon (Sweetnothings & Ravinwolfen)

ravinwolfen

Super-Earth
Alister hefted his shield, having already unsaddles his horse. He trusted the animal to be able to look after itself for a day, and this didn't tie the creature to a tree. The blonde haired knight let out a long sigh as he settled his nerves striding down the shallow slope of the hill side into the valley bellow, his sight set on a lickly cave near the river where his prey might be in.

Prey might be a bit strong of a word though, as things could turn round quiet fast in this case. The young knight had received word of a dangerous dragon plaguing the country side. Many had shown, only to be frightened off by rumor of the beast, and its sorcerous power to ensnare the minds of men. All this sounded like embellishment by a superstitious society. In the end the young knight would not be scared off by rumors, his honor was the defense of these lands.

He finally reached the mouth of the cave, stretching his toned frame as best her could under his heavy plated armor, arms straining a little as he hefted his shield and broadsword once more. He steeled himself once more for the fight ahead, even as he felt a chill run up his spine from nerves. This was it.

Lura knew this day was going to come. It was plain to see. The village she watched over had sent a scout earlier in the week to tell her they were sending a knight worthy of her. It wasn't to kill her, but to have a companion. Being in a cave like this by herself would get lonely. She had everything she needed: pelts for beds, gold coins, and the chance to get whatever she wanted to eat. The farmers didn't mind that she would take a sheep once a week.

Her multicolored bluish scales reflected the light off her back as she moved around, cleaning things up. Her tail would coil around one thing while she picked up other stuff. Her voice was beautiful when she spoke her native language. English was a challenge, and hers was heavily accented. Maybe her new companion would overlook that difficulty and decide to stay with her. Lura wasn't like other dragons. She preferred the humans to make their own decisions instead of kidnapping them for profit.

Her ears swiveled to the side when she heard footsteps. The heavy footfalls of the knight. Excited, she changed the color of her scales to match the darkness of the cave before walking along the walls. She reached the mouth of the cave where she studied him. Blonde, tall, and definitely handsome. Still, she was taller than him by at least a foot. Coming down from the wall, she stood before him. "You are knight?" Lura asked, her reptilian scales going back to her multicolored scales. "I expected you."

Even as the creature spoke, a little itch was in the back of his mind. Dragons were cradty and never to under estimated, should she have been expecting him, then any part of the valley might be a trap, even the river that ran through it. He paused not daring to take another step closer as he looked the dragon over, all the more intrigued by the fact that it was a dragoness. That was the first real odd note in the situation as most female dragons seemed more interestead in the [raises of mortals than in a dominion where humans feared them. One of two things were going on here, he had been mislead by the townsfolk, or this dragoness was more akin to a male. The later seemed more likely as he looked her over, she was strong it seemed,a dn naturally tall and beautiful. He shook his head, the last part a notion that had entered his mind as he took in her full form. Perhaps her beauty was the key to the way she entranced any who crossed her path, or maybe she didnt even know it, either way, he had a rask to do.

Even though she tried to fight it, Lura could help but let some of her persuasion leak through her voice. It wouldn't be a bad thing if he would easily say yes. It wouldn't be bad if he would stay with her for a longer time. Lura smiled and moved her tail along his legs, the strong appendage teasing his sensitive nerves. "It wouldn't be bad. The townspeople promised me a companion for my protection. I've kept numerous dragons away from your village. I only take what I need. I'm not like most dragons. I'm nice." She smiled and shifted her scales against to a peachy color. "Come in. I'm not going to eat you." A melodic laugh resounded through the cave before her hand grabbed his hand and led him to her "living room." Again, she shifted her scales to make her seem more accommodating. "What is mine, is yours."

He blinked unsure how she had gotten so close without him reacting, his mind seeming to be in a haze as it tried to piece everything together. He felt her tail run along the plate metal on his legs, but ignored it. Even as she spoe e ran all the facts through his hea, no farmer clamoring about lost livestock, no virgin sacrfices to apease the beast, and not even a town ransacked. Perhaps this was the truth, the village had just wanted him to meet with her, but couldnt think of a way to convince him that didn't require calling for a dragon slayer.

as she tugged him into her lair, he took measure of her strength, finding if he really wanted to he could easily have broken free, but smiled and played along with her little game. "Why would someone like you need a protector? More like a toy i am sure, humans being so frail and weak compared to yourself.

It never hurt to use the persuasion. Lura knew it made her feel good. There was a curse on the dragons that said if they didn't use their powers for a period of time, eventually they would go crazy. The only way she could stay sane was using it on animals and poor bandits. Then, this lonely knight. He was perfect for a companion. He could even help her out on a few things for her. She smiled, her razor sharp teeth showing. It was a going to be fun night getting him to stay with her. It was always harder to use the persuasion on humans because they had a conscious.

Her grip wasn't hard, nor was it strong. It was friendly and light as if he was an old friend. He was that to her. A friend that might become more in the near future. "I won't call it a protector, but if that is what you wish, then yes. I can't protect my home from all of the dragons by myself. You have your modern machinery, and I have my strength. I only wish for you to stay if you want to, but I hope you'll say yes." Again, her voice was like a sweet piercing in his mind.

As she spoke he could feel her voice trying to coax him, it was not threatening or forcful, just aluring, and he was not one to be so easily coaxed.
He turned the tables quickly jerking his wrist free grabbing hers in turn before spinning her to pin her to the cave wall, barely to her collar bone as he pressed against her. "So whats in it for me? I am not convinced you are offering me much in turn."

It was becoming clear that the coaxing was not working. That was a shame. He obviously had the will to ignore it and the consciousness. Before, she had managed to coax other knights and humans, but they always chose to leave. She was hoping he would stay.

When he suddenly freed his wrist from hers, she wasn't the least bit surprised. He thought she wasn't going to hurt him but if she didn't get what she wanted to first time, there was going to be something different. Her tail coiled around his leg before she pulled it from underneath him. She then pinned him down to the floor, standing over him. "Anything you wish for. Immortality, a new life, better features. Anything. I don't lie."

He blinked as the tablesweretu rned once more and sighed smiling up at her, her beautiful eyes all the more captivating as they were lit with the fire of agression. He chuckled as he reached down stroking her tail that had coiled around his leg. "And what if i wanted you?"

he was not joking in his question, his eyes taiking in her full form, his desire pretty evident, and who could blame him, wanting a dragoness, a powerful, magiica creature like her.

It was always fun being on top of the humans like this. The way fear covered their faces. Lura had to shake herself mentally to rid herself of those thoughts. It was basically treason for her to think about such thoughts. They were her friends. Then, he hit her with a bombshell. "Want? Me?"

Her tail uncoiled from his leg before she stood up. "You want me? These are your thoughts. Not mine." The dragoness was dumbfounded that he said that. Did he mean it, or was he kidding? She did always wonder what it would be like fucking a human.

The minute her tail let go he rolled her, now on top as he knelt on the cave floor with her laid out before him as he kissed and bit at her neck. He was not taking back what he said, deep down the desire for the sexy dragon to great to resist.

It was really bad for her to underestimate him. It became obvious when he suddenly pinned her on the floor again. This time, he didn't make a move to hurt her, but instead, make her moan. She gasped and groaned softly, the feeling of his soft lips on her soft plating on her neck. Now, she didn't bother to question him.

He chuckled as he began to slip out of his armor to use his bare hands as he teased he chest, lips still kissing her neck, before biting the nape of her neck playfully as he leaned over her. "If you accept this, that makes you all mine, my pet and companion from here on."

She was still surprised that he advanced on her like this. A guttural sound erupted from her throat when his hands groped her chest. "Y-you s-silly human..." she muttered under breath while he spoke to her. "Fine...but only because I want a companion." She sighed softly and looked at him.

He chuckled as he got up holding out a ahnd and the minute she took it he hoisted her up, sung oovrer on shoulder as he strod deeper into the cave

A sad and disappointed expression covered her features when he pulled away, but she grabbed his hand either way. A yelp of surprise made her laugh as he carried her. "How are you that strong, human? What is your name?" She grinned and moved her tail for the fun of it.

"Call me Alister, and i am as strong as is required to face a dragon." He replied as he gave her behind a nice little smack still walking further into the cve in search of a nice place to lay her down. He smiled as he grabbed her tail in one hand as he stroked it gently. He chuckled as he thought of the depraved fun he could have with her, and grinned as he came upon a bed of gold coins that he laid her gently atop of.

"I'm Lura, Alister. It surprises me that you are strong enough to carry me so easily." She said, no longer using her powers anymore. It was obvious he accepted it using his own will, and it made her smile. Again, a yelp filled the air when he slapped her ass softly. When she was laid upon the bed of gold coins, she grinned. "This is a lot, but it is what I acquired of the years I've been protecting your village." She said as her tail slipped down into his trousers.

He blinked unsure how her tail could snake into his armor so easily bu shook his head as he began stripping off the plated meatal suit piece by piece, carful not to pinch her tail as he did. Soon he was down to his tunic and nothing else, the fabrichaving been worn under all his armor and padding to prevent chaffuing and pinching, the shirt barely fell to his upper thighs as he stood there, his arms and legs bare, toned, and glistening as they were damp with sweat from wearing all that metal. As he looked down at her he grinned evily before pouncing on her and gropping her cheast. "I dont care about the gold, I got my reward, Its the fine scaled beauty under me right now."

There were many things he was yet to find out, and he would be in in for a surprise when he found out, too. She watched him take off his metal plating, admiring the way his fingers worked and the beautiful muscles. That was definitely a plus. A grinned as her eyes took in his legs, the muscles glistening with sweat. "I think I prefer you like this." The dragonness smiled and laughed when he jumped on her. Her claws dug into his shirt and tore it apart easily. "I was not expecting such a beautiful man like you. I'm certainly grateful to you. I'm in your debt."

"Grateful huh? he comented as he continued to knead her chest, his body h=shifting as he repostioned himself, ready to take her for his own. "Well, I dont see a reason not to take such a bautiful dragon up on her offer, s lets just say we're even and get to the thing we both know we want.

He released her breasts spreadig her thighs wide as he ground his cock against her, the apendage already stiff and near full errection from the excitment of playing with her boobs.

The dragon grinned when she realized what she said. She should watch how she worded her words next time. With a laugh, she propped herself up on her elbows. "Well, you're right about that. I do like being even with someone." She smiled and laid herself back down in the bed of gold coins. It actually felt good to relax for once with someone and not a carcass of a sheep.

Her breasts were simply there. It held no pleasure for her considering she would never need them, but they were sensitive, and it felt good to have them touched. She moaned and closed her eyes. "You tease me..." she smiled and wrapped her tail around his cock gently to rub it.

"No, i was just getting ready." he groaned as he leaned down kissing her neck once more. He chuckled before thrusting himself into her, his cock slipping in deep as he humped into her for a long moment before pulling out to thrust in once more, starting a steady slow pace as he took her. He growled and nipped at her neck as he plowed her down into the coins; his cock feeling the mix of soft and firm btween her scalie labia, and the soft pink folds of her dragon pussy.

Back
Top Bottom