Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Discretion has no Difference (silverknight and yoshie)

Silverknight

Pulsar
Charles Martin was heading to work, as a bartender life was good, he made good wage, and he was able to meet a lot of interesting people, there was a lot to be said about that. He was content with how things were going, and his job was making him a good bit of cash. He worked for a female furry, which many other human bartenders would refuse to do, but he had no issue with it, from the start his boss had been respectful and nothing but good to him as far as work. He figured she was a most interesting woman, one that would take a life time to understand a finger out though, even if he wanted due to her sheer complexity and depth of her personality as well.

The dirty blonde young man was wearing a nice white shirt and long black pants this night, he was in great shape, a trait that helped make him plenty of good tips over the years. The light blue eyes of the young man looked around as he went to his post right away after signing in for the night. He had no idea how busy or not busy it would be, each night was different and unique when it came to how busy it was. Somewhat there was a predictable flow, some nights naturally got more people in then others. Yet, at the same time, there was a level of randomness to it all as well. He stood there and was able to help out two young ladies with their orders as well as three couples who came to the bar area for drinks. It seemed like the night would be most interesting and he would make a good bit of tips that night on drinks.

34998.jpg

Prejudice, something that defined the world, something that could kill someone who didn’t look or sound the same as someone else. No matter where you go, you cannot escape it. It seeps through the walls, it creeps through the cracks, you can’t go anywhere without the ones that know they’re weird having to watch their backs. Temptation was in Winry’s opinion the best club, the cleanest establishment, and a place where killers and corporate could share the same table, the same drink and toast the same glass. After all, killers and corporate were the same. They both kill; they are both poisons drinking the same poison.

Winry cared not for who was white or black, feline or canine. No, in her eyes they were all the same. Why? Because they had money. Money was green, money was power, and no matter how you look at it money won’t change no matter what hand it switches from. The hands would change but money always, always, stayed the same. She employed all no matter what the background, foreground, or bloodline. As long as you brought in customers, kept the peace and brought her money she was pleased. All of that racism, prejudice, and hatred was left at the door and if there was a hint of any it would be directed back where it came from.

Now, today was one of those days not to piss off Winry Seduction. For today was payday and those who were suppose to be working, well, if they weren’t then they would not get paid. It was that easy for her, you don’t work, you don’t eat. She pulled the strings, she called the shots and as she left her skybox office she walked down those back spiral steps with those 5’ heels on and that long black slender dress that complimented her figure. But it also hid something else, something that she only hid solely because she was professional. It wasn’t because she was ashamed, no she was never ashamed of what she was, and she just didn’t want to fuck someone up over it. After all she was a lady, not a bitch. Not a bitch until she would approach the bar to get a drink. If anyone said anything there would be hell.

“Bartender… Johnnie Walker Blue Label.” This drink by itself was $700 and the bottle bordered along the thousands depending on where you go it. Three ice cubes were placed in the glass and it was filled to the brim. A napkin folded was placed on the table as a holder. She inspected the glass rim, shape, and body. No fingerprints, no smudges, and no dust. She picked the glass up to her lips and took in the liquid reveling in the taste and the burn.

Charles looked up ato see Winry arrive, he knew that she wanted something good, and that she most likely wanted to be alone, she didn't have the look on her face that said mess with me. In fact the look on her face said pretty much don't fuck with me on it. He could tell that she was not in the best of moods basically at the moment. He looked at her as she made her order and nodded his head without saying a single word the her at all. His eyes looked over the bottles, and then went to a special area, where such directs were kept, he knew that they had that bottle as it was one of her most favorites and it was her favorite brand. He got the bottle and put the glass in front of her. He figured she knew just what she wanted as he filled it up for her as she always wanted the drink.

"My lady here is your drink," he said with a respectful tone, this was his boss after all, and it was always best to use a respectful tone when talking to one's boss, especially a good boss such as Winry. "My lady, do you want me to leave the bottle here for you to pour your own drinks," he asked as he figured she might. It was really her bottle anyhow, she owned the place thus all the bottles, and he knew could handle pouring her own shots, and also handle the direct without a problem as well. He figured if she wanted to open up about something he would listen. That was the key to bartending, listening to others and what they had to say, if one was able to do that, and well, they would make a lot of tips. He was good at it, and he could at least fake caring as he listened to the problems of people who came up and talked while they ordered as well.

Winry always hid her tail. But one thing she could not hide was her feline ears. Panther to be exact. Winry was a black panther. Her skin tone was that of an African goddess. Her face that of a humans and her hands had fur but fingertips were claws. She gripped the glass and took a sip. Then she remembered. She hailed the bartender and reached in her cleavage.

“You can leave the bottle here Innocent. And before I forget…” She pulled out a lilac envelop that smelled of Elizabeth Arden’s Red Door perfume; the only perfume she ever wore. Which was a gift from her late husband Clarence. She pushed the envelope toward him.

“Your pay for the two weeks you’ve been here. You know that you are suppose to get paid three weeks in a whole; but I know how hard times are.” Winry’s ears twitched as she gave him a fanged toothed smile. Inside he would find one thousand dollars. More than what he was supposed to get paid but Seduction; despite her fierce and commanding demeanor; she was a really caring boss who made sure to take care of her employees. Her motto was happy workers and a happy place to work. She took the needs and wants of others into consideration; which most establishments could not say the same for.

“When do you get off Innocent? Take a break… have a drink with me.” She said tapping the bottle on the head. Now normally she would not allow drinking on the job; unless it was her. But this time it was Friday. Time to unwind and relax; that would be of course until drama would walk through her doors.

OOC: You can play the part of the unruly racist patron if you wish or I can take it.

Charles did as she asked, he figured that she would want the whole bottle, it looked like she had a long day, and when a person had a long day, having the bottle to judge when and how much they had before they stopped was something comforting. He figured that this was the situation with her, he hadn't known her that long, but he had served many people over the years and had a good guess for such things as this. He looked at the envelope as it was passed to him, he of course, didn't open it, that would be rude, and he was never one to be rude, he trusted her words. He trusted her with what would be inside. He figured that this was a good job in part cause of how good of boss he had working.

He nodded his head, figuring a drink couldn't hurt anything when he looked up to see a man standing walking in, drunk already from what he could tell. He blinked as he had a bad feeling about this. He said nothing not wanting to make the first move and getting in trouble, hoping the situation would resolve itself before anything happened after that point.

"Well now, what is this crap," the man said toss a bottle of Johnny Walker into the counter as he looked around, and then saw Winry, "Oh, it figures this stuff is for the animals, and this place is for the animals, complete trash not worth a penny. Food for animals simple dumb idiot fail animals," the man said demeaning as he looked around. "How did they let a place like this even be created, why don't the city elders shut this place down, or better yet take it and give it to a normal human to run it. Animals should be owned by humans all of them, they shouldn't have the right to own such wonderful places, who is with me," the troublemaker shouted loudly as he slurred his words a fair bit as well as he made the statement.

"Sir, could you please get you ass out of here, your not welcome here, we have the right to serve any one we want and your not one of those people," Charles called back loudly as he looked at the man.

"What, a human doing the bidding of an animal, a pet of a pet most likely," he said mocking in his reply as he laughed, "seriously how does any human choose to want to have a animal as a boss."

Seduction was livid. She opened her mouth to speak but her words were nothing but mean.

“The people of this world know nothing of tact. Judgmental pricks. It’s nothing for another to look at someone and try and make a mockery of them, to insult them. But it takes a real man to analyze themselves and realize that they are no better than the person that they criticize! Now, if I can drink from this same glass that so many other motherfuckers have drank from, you should be able to as well sir! If you think you can come into my establishment and talk shit to my Bartender you got another conversation coming!” She examined the black man, giving him the once over.

“Let me tell you one thing Nigger! You of all people shouldn’t be judgmental, all the shit your people have suffered over the years, you should know the feeling that being different gets you!” She snatched the glass from him and then cut her eye at the Bartender.

Charles kept himself in check, he was naturally a laid back person, but even he was having a hard time at that, if it had not been for the intervention of his boss, he might of said some more cross words to the man as he stood there. He let her handle the verbal assault on the man as he could tell she was a natural at such things and that she had practice in dealing with such situations. Still he wanted to get in a word in, "Plus if you don't think the service is good enough here, what are you doing here, would you be in some other place, or have they already kicked your sorry ass out already," he added in as he looked at the man narrowing his eyes at the man who looked at them drunk as ever.

The man narrowed his eyes then laughed as if he were covering something or maybe just himself as he looked at her. "Well then, why should I eat or drink here, this place is a put, not fit for dogs, I guess that is why a cat owns it," he said as he looked at. "I am out of this dive, not work getting in a fight with a bitch when I can get my beer at better places," he said waving her off as if she were not important, and then staggering to his feet with a small wobble as he as he then walked to Winry. He looked like he was ready for a fight, instead of leaving for some reason or other.

"Leave her alone, idiot, get out of here, go walk home sober up," Charles said coming over the bar in a single motion to put himself between the man and Winry, as he wasn't going to let this man get himself into a fight with her. He didn't like that type of thing any man who would hit a woman, no matter what type was scum in his book and scum who should get their ass kicked. The man seemed to be willing to start that fight too as he threw a off-balanced jab which Charles blocked but also was able to grab the mans hand and twist his arm around his back. "Now lets leave," he commented as he forced the man to walk forward out of the restaurant, before coming back into the place a few minutes later.

The music playing in the background was ‘Beamer Benz and Bentley'. By Lloyd Bank and Juelz Santana. The bass in the club was dramatic so much so that the floor vibrated.

Winry slid the glass to Charles. “Take a break Innocent. Come, share a drink with me.” She held up her glass so that they could toast. “To better days…”

Seduction moved her hair and then smiled at her ears.

“See isn’t that better? Feels good to come as you are right? I know what you are going through, I went through it but you can’t let it get you down. You have to bring to the table the same as they do. They come hard, you come harder.”

She took another sip and relished in the burn. Johnnie was not for the light of heart. The drink was as hard as Seduction. Smooth when you get to know her but she would burn you if given the chance. Seduction gave everyone nicknames. Charles was in her eyes a normal man so she just called him Innocent. She could not really feel out what to call him permanently.

Charles figured that this moment was as good as any to take a break, he figured that it had been a eventful night and honestly the night was far from being over with. He poured himself a shot, he could handle pretty much anything. When one was a bartender, one had to adapt, and learn to drink whatever was put before him from the cheap stuff to the best stuff. Having this strong but good drink was nice actually. It was one that burned, but not in a bad way. He heard her statement as he took the shot and then nodded his head.

"You are rather right on that, I don't plan to back down, and I won't let you down either as your employee, that I can promise," he said with a great amount of determination in his voice as he made the statement. He found this meeting, or drink with his boss to be interesting, actually he had learned more about his boss this night then he had up to that moment. He knew that there was so much he didn't know a wealth of mysteries that she had most likely. "Now, to better days, for they are surely ahead of us," he said confidently as he toasted to the future and whatever awaited down that path. "You were very impressive, standing up to the man with your presence, it was something to see, actually honored to have seen it. To you, a great boss and one heck of a female," he said giving one final toast.

Winry’s tail moved. She was pleased that he was complimenting her. Moving her hair to the side she shuffled her glass in the other hand; the ice clinging to the sides.

“I’m glad at least one of us is pleased. But alas, I know what I am. It’s a double standard being a anthro and a black panther at that. I have two strikes against me. Hell, three because I am a female. I’m all out. But at the same time… Things have to change. This world we live in is no longer for one species Innocent. In order to progress we have to learn to work together. But alas that’s just my thinking and I was always ahead of my time.” She sipped slowly now. It was about time for some of her workers to get off and the midnight shift to come in.

“What time do you get off tonight?” She asked him staring at the clock. Or are you working a double?”

Charles' eyes drifted up towards the clock and then back to Winry as he smiled, "actually, I had a double the last two days, so I am off in wait, now, I am off actually," he said informing Winry. "I also agree, it is time for some change, and that you have overcome so much makes you the more admirable honestly. You a heck of a business woman and a heck of a person, Winry. I consider it a great honor to get to work for you to be honest."

He took another shoot and downed it pretty quickly. "Now, I am sure my replacement will be here shortly, but if there is anything you need from me, all you need to do is ask and I would be more the. Willing to help you out," he said with a smile on his lips as he made the comment to her. His elbow leaning against the counter for a moment longer before he got to his feet. "Thank you again for the advance it will help out a great deal."

Winry smiled. Her tail grazed his sides as she smiled. Those red eyes watching him intently. She knew he was a model employee and he was a hell of a bartender.

Clank

The ice in her glass was melting faster now. Placing her black manicured nailed hand on his arm she glanced at him. “Actually Innocent; I could use some more ice.” She said motioning to the end of the bar. Truthfully she liked seeing him bend over. She liked watching him work his magic in the bar. He had a certain art when he was working and the customers loved it as well. Happy employees meant happy customers and in turn more money in her pocket.

He nodded his head as he took the glass from her. She was a most interesting and tempting woman. Far more tempting then any woman he had meet before. Perhaps it was the exotic factor to her natural beauty or perhaps it was simply the way that she handled herself. Yet, what ever the case she was a extremely sexy female who he figured knew she was a sexy woman. He got the ice a bit slower then normal before returning to Winry and putting it down, pouring her another drink as he looked at her.

"Well, a woman with quality and a person with quality is the same no mater what species they happen to be," he mused out loud. "If you don't mind me saying so, your a woman with great qualities, smarts, beauty, cleverness, many other traits which are quite amazing," he said using a bit of flattery for it's own sake. He didn't need anything from her from it, just felt a woman who had to deal with such crap needed to hear it from time to time.

She glaced at him; he had made her blush. She couldn’t hide it either.

“It’s hard you know… to smile through all the bullshit ya know?” She started as she paused to take a sip of her drink. “But no matter what… you have to keep a smile. It’s nice, to drink with someone of the same equal status. But you have what I do not. You have a heart of gold. You, as a bartender has to deal with people face to face. You take on them when you are pouring their troubles in a glass. That persona; that moment of comfort when the glass is in the patrons hands and they hold it up to their nose as they just finished a conversation with a complete stranger. That takes a passion all in it’s own. A bartender is the most difficult job. I don’t like people. I can’t talk to people. So for that, I commend you.”

Her hand massaged the glass in her hand as she spoke.

"Yeah, well mostly the trick is to listen more then talking and show empathy towards person, sometimes like now real empty thy sometimes more false hpthen real. You, yet, the person talk more then you do and listen carefully to them, as well as observe them well too. Talking helps some, most of it is just dealing with listening to people's stories and things that when said makes a person feel better about themselves. When I do that I make more money at least."

He paused before changing the subject, "something is bugging me, you the most exotic rare beauty are here alone," he reasoned."you should never ever be alone. A woman like yourself should either be here with a mob of men. Trying to win you, or should be home with someone perhaps in bed completely in a blissful state of pleasure. Anything else seems extremely fishy to me at least and doesn't add up in my mind at least."

Winry looked away for a moment and then took a sip from her glass. “I’m not alone by choice. I’m alone because… well… I guess Im too much.” She giggled. Taking another sip. She began again.

“Since we are on that subject Innocent. Do you have someone that has your heart? I mean… you by far are quite handsome yourself. You should be snatched up as well.”

Crushing the ice in her mouth she moved the glass around in her left hand while her tail was massaging his lower back awaiting the answer to her question.

He thought about her words for a moment as he looked at her and then nodded his head. A woman of such abilities was something that he could see as intimidating for other people. He blinked as she asked him basically the same question in reply. "Well, I used to, bu not anymore. The woman decided that her job was far more important then I was and broke up with me a few months ago to move overseas," he answered honestly.

He felt her tail pressing qgainst he back, and was so tempted by her. He knew it wasn't anhinga he drank talking either. He decided that at that moment being bold,was important.he put his Hanson the shoulder of the beauty,and turned her towards him as he did this his lie found her own. Pressing against her he kissed her passionately, his hands slipping around her as he held her in a firm grasp.

She smirked. Her tail a little flustered by his sudden movement but she accepted it all nonetheless. He had kissed her yes; but she was still bolder; she was still a lioness. She would show him what walking on the wild side would get him.

She didn’t break the kiss; instead she forced her tongue in his mouth, proving her dominance. She played with his tongue with hers; caressing her tail along his back. He was bold, she liked a man that could take control and he was just in her lane.

Finally she broke the kiss and stared into those eyes of his. “Bold move… Innocent.”

He felt her tongue in his mouth, it felt rather good actually, the kiss was great and he could feel her energy and natural passion in the kiss as well. He was sure his boldness had been the best possible move for him when he had kissed her. He smiled as he heard her words about being bold. "A bold move many times is what is needed when showing intention and desire," he said his hand running though the soft fur of the exotic beauty.

"Let me be a bit bolder then that," he commented before smiling at her. "I am sure you have a nice comfy office here and I am off work, how about we slip,up,to that room and see just how wild things can get," he proposed.He of course knew he was being bold with his proposing of her, but he felt like testing his luck and there was something so sexy about Winry he had to give it a try.

“You want this lioness? Grab me a bottle of the Johnnie Walker Blue Label from the bar; get two glasses and meet me in my Skybox. This conversation is not over…Innocent.” She said getting up casually acting as if he had not fired her up. Pulling her dress down just a tad bit she pointed to her office.

“There is a pair of Silver Spiral stairs leading to my paradise. Don’t show up without the things I’ve asked… you may be off the work clock but you’re still on my clock so… every second of mine is a dollar of yours Innocent.” Those hips of hers walked away in such a manner; she seemed to entice him with every movement.

It was dark as she inserted the key-card and the door to her skybox opened. She clapped and the lights came on. In the middle of the room was a long office like desk that had no legs it was wielded up by the glass that covered the room. The walls were padded with velvet and there were speakers inside the padding for surround-sound effect. There were two office like chairs sitting at the desk. One looked used while the other was not at all touched. Adjacent to the entrance was another door but that looked like a closet door. The glass was bulletproof and you could see all the way down to the lobby. Above the padded walls in a row were televisions that had cameras to each part of the club so she could see all that was happening. There was a laptop on the desk and nothing else.

Charles was extremely tmotd by her and wanted to go up to that room and take a chance where things would go. He felt good about it, the lioness was one of a kind and he had no problem working towards keeping her please and happy, but also have e wild time he promised her. He went over and picked up the bottle asked for before getting out the glasses. He filled one of them with ice Sotheby's would have ice.

He then follows the path that shad told him about carrying everything that she had asked him to bring. His mind keeping his natural excitement in control as he walked up to the room. Walking in e door. He saw that the room was different and very unique, a great place to keepwatch over everything that happened in the place. He walked over and put the bottle and the glasses on the table before he poured two drinks and then looked over at her. "Impressive setup you have her but it does make one see why you need some wild in your life."

"This is my home. I consider it that because I spend the majority of my time here. I sleep and eat here I rarely go home." She said. She patted the walls as she continued.

"There walls are made of velvet; my favorite of fabrics. I love soft things..." She stopped to touch his face and then resumed talking. "And so I had my walls decorated with them. Under the fabric there are speakers. The reason is because when I feel like hearing the music I also love hearing the bass and when it comes through my walls they vibrate. Oh but don't worry my office is sound-proof so no one can hear anything but us."

When she heard him speak her eyes narrowed. She figured what he was saying was all a ploy “The men around me… The men I surround myself with powerful men. Men that can get me anything I desire. Wealthy men that can buy me anything my heart desires.” She stopped; she was cocky… but Johnnie was kicking in. His poison strong. Her mask was fading. Her ego… wasn’t enough.

“I have so much around me… look at this, money, power, and fame! What does it mean? What does it mean when everyone looks up to you and all you can do is fulfill their sick desires. What does it mean when you are the object of adoration and everyone loves you but you cannot possibly seem to return that love, or love yourself?” She poured a whole glass and looked at him in a sarcastic manner. Then she swallowed the liquid and proceeded to pour another glass. Once she was finished that glass she then proceeded to drink and talk at the same time.

“I guess we are a lot alike.”

Her office was one that was most interesting as he sat there he couldn't but notice how amazing the room was and how creative Winry was with the creation of the this home of hers. Shouts of wanted to keep an eye on everything. He wondered if she lived though the lives that she could observe. It wouldn't surprise him in the least if she did, she was so alone here that such things would make a lot of sense.

He listened to her, it was something he was good at and then he just remained quiet for a second. "Well, given that I would say this, perhaps it would be good to find a way to love yourself, as finding things that make you happy will perhaps help you the most. What others think only justifies our view on things. If we can't justify ourselves and like ourselves. Then al,that you told me would be meaningless," he mused before taking a sip and filling up the glass for Winry.

"What is it that makes you happy, my lioness, and what can I do to help you find the way towards a better future, I think, at the moment, that could be more important then anything else," he stated honestly. "You live isolated in a world of people, and that is sad as you sad I know that feeling, and it isn't a great one in the least."

She smiled in his direction. “What about you? What made you become a bartender? What was your life like before Temptation? I mean… you seem like you did other things. You have many talents Innocent. I wish to get to know you before I ravage your body. Something that I do not do often.” She said taking another drink of her Johnnie Walker.

Charles looked at her and smiled just a bit as he heard her question for him. "Well that isn't a question I get much. Most people normally want to o ly focus on the,selves never caring who the person they are talking to really is," he mused as he looked at her. "I was a college student, I went to law school and got a law degree, but well there are to many lawyers in the world so I found other simple jobs. Then I got the job from you Winry," he mused as he took a long sip from the glass,the blonde looked at her before putting down the glass. "Now, I figure that I have settled well I to this job, it is fun and I can learn a great deal from just listening to people."

Back
Top Bottom