Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An amazing Adventure (silverknight and the creator)

Princess Mystique nodded her approval to Sean and Marvin.
Sean gave the Princess a quick bow before leaving with Marvin..

Bessie had by now finished cleaning up the kitchen and came over to speak.

"Excuse me, Princess but may I be excused to our room. I can work on the dress until the wagon arrives then work on the wagon if that is ok with you." she asked politely.

"Yes, you may be excused to work on the dress but please bring me my laptop desk. After that, I will call you when I need you." Mystique spoke kindly as she sat down.

Edward watched and then focused on the princess smiling, "It is going to be a long day today, he mused to her knowing that it would be one, but also knowing that every day from that one forward was going to be long as they had so much they had to do and get done. He smiled kissing her cheek before he got to his feet and headed off, to get his part of the work done that day.

It wasn't until much later that the group gathered up again, and this time around the wagon, each of them working to get everything ready. Marvin having found a weapon for Sean to train with and one to use as well. He had go to his contacts one more time showing Sean the importance of making friends in every place that you went and visited as information always was important and friends were the best source for getting information in all situations as well. He was checking all the horse as they all gathered, as well as the oxen that had been delivered some time before.

Aeris was guarding the prince as it was actually her job as his ninja and bodyguard to keep watch over him. Edward wrote a letter home, and he gathered up a few extra supplies for the just in case moments. He now was making sure that everything was in the wagon as he knew that Mystique was most likely moving everything to the spots that she wanted them to be in. It wouldn't be long till they left, he knew their mystery new helper was to be there rather soon, which was interesting, most likely when they showed up they would head out.

Mystique set to work after Edward left. She made 2 maps of the one and placed one copy in a safe place and the other would be used as her traveling map. She left them on the table to dry. next on her agenda was to pack her belongings and make a shopping list for some staples. Once she was finished her shopping the maps were dry. She carefully rolled them up and placed them in tubes. Everything was ready inside but now was the time to do the cleaning.

Bessie had finished her second dress and was packed as well by the time the wagon had arrived.
Both women worked hard at cleaning then they put their own belongings in their own space. Once they had their own things belongings away rest of the stuff that needed to be put inside. There was very little room left but at least they had enough food and water for at least a week if they were careful.

Sean was surprised at the various measurements when he was fitted for armor. He was feeling quite awkward and was glad that Marvin didn't make any comments about anything. Once the armor was fitted to his body- quite snug but not uncomfortable- and had two weapons, Marvin took him around and introduced him to a few contacts. He did not say much but did try his best to remember each person. He stopped to get a lapdesk for his own use plus plenty of writing paper and black ink. He was plenty tired by the time he got back to the house. he almost sighed with weariness but held it in as he moved things into the wagon.

Anna came along as the last of the stuff was loaded. She was pulling a small cart with 2 boxes on it.
"Good day, Bessie. Might I see your Princess?" she spoke gently.

"I am Princess Mystique. Bessie has spoken to me about you. I am glad to speak to you before we leave." Mystique spoke calmly as Bessie looked nervously to her.

"She is a good lass but slightly wayward. I have spoken of her duties to you and she now understands that even princesses have duties to perform. I am sure that both of will be fine. I brought some of my potions and a book on how to use them. I hope you will accept my small gift to you both." Anna spoke as she pulled up the wagon.

"That is not only very thoughtful but very generous of you. I will use them well. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Anna." Mystique spoke warmly and in surprise.

"Tis of no consequence, Princess.. Just make sure that everyone is well taken care of before you go on your journey is all. Tomas' friends are my friends as well. Now get these on the wagon and you have a blessed trip." Anna spoke as she allowed Sean lift the 2 chests up into the wagon.

"I wish that you could go as well, Anna....." Bessie began to tear up.
"Nay, girl. I have my duties right here. However, I have a set of homing birds that I am giving to you as a gift of our friendship. Each one can find their way back here and as long as one of the four is with you, the others can find you no matter where you are. We can write to each other and keep in touch that way." Anna spoke as she lifted 2 cages out of the bottom of the cart. Each cage had a mated pair of birds in it.
"Here is how to feed them and a journal for your trip. I am sure that the Princess will help you with your reading. This food will last for several months if you do not over feed them."

"Thank you Anna. I'll take very good care of them....... Bye....." Bessie spoke softly as she took the cages and sat them on her bed. She would pound a nail into the wall later for each cage.

Sean stood off to one side and Mystique simply smiled and waved good bye from the door way. It was a nice door that was split in half so that one part could be closed while the other would be open.

This seemed to work out well, as Edward saw not to long after the new member of their part show up. the new person was different, he was riding some type of ostrich type bird as he rode up. He looked around and got down walking to Edward, "Prince Edward, I am Salime, and I am to help you and your group along the trip as asked by Lord Tomel," he said as he looked around, the man moved with elegance and style, which was shown by how he was dressed as well. He noticed they were ready, "Well, I won't hold you, if you follow me, I will lead you along the way, I know the path like the back of my hand, and I have been in the ruins, cool place lots of fun mysteries to solve there," he told to the prince who nodded his head. This man was different that was for sure, but he seemed okay, and if Tomel trusted him, so did he. He followed the red mage and his strange mount.

Mystique closed the back wagon door and wlked to the front one. She sat down and hoped for the best for she never drove any kind of a wagon. Upon picking up the reins, the oxen's ears went up and were ready to pull with a light movement of the reins. She felt great relief.

Bessie was hanging her new pets above her bed where she could see them if se was laying down. She sat down and began to unhem another dress of her own.

Sean was certainly surprised at the man who rode a bird. He had not ever seen such a bird before but he trusted Tomel. He rode up to Mystique to be sure that she was ok.

"Princess, will you be all right with those oxen? They are not small beasts as you can see. " he spoke softly.

"Yes, I will be fine, thanks for asking, Sean. The day has gone so quickly and now that I an sitting quietly, I feel a bit tired. Not sleepy tired but good physically tired." she answered with a smile.

"I am glad that you feel like you can manage." Sean smiled as he rode along.
"I had hoped to see Tomel before we left so that we could say our thanks but I guess it is not to be."

"I suppose not since he was not there." she replied.

Aeris got into the wagon as well and then looked at Sean and then the princess, she had something in her hand as she handed it to the princess. "Well here you go, I am going to drive the oxen again tonight, you can work with me, so I can help teach you how to drive oxen, it is rather boring, and if you are alone most likely it is really easy to fall asleep without trying," Aeris said as she looked at the pair of them. "Now, mister new night, head out there and watch our backs," she said with a friendly smile as she looked at Sean. Then patted his shoulder. "Well congrats by the way, it is impressive that you are going to be a knight, I know you will be amazing," she commented as she looked at him.

"Now, princess, the letter is from Tomel, he wishes he can see us off, but he isn't a fan of good byes, he is a odd duck. I guess he thinks that if he doesn't say good bye or something that will mean that you will for sure meet again or something, but who knows," she shrugged her shoulders as the blonde walked up to the bench looking over the oxen and took a seat as she waited for the princess to join her as she started the oxen up, they were following the others carefully for a moment before they stopped. It was time to head out and find the mystery place, that she was sure she would find some treasure or something at.

Mystique took the letter and looked at it as Sean rode off to the back of the wagon. She was not sure about what to say about Tomel dislike of saying good bye. She didn't have such a notion but she knew of some people were very superstitious. How ever shedid not think that Tomel was of that sort.

"Tell me of the work that you do for Prince Edward. It must be exciting to be a ninja guard. I am sure that you have a wide selection of moves. I also want to know if I could make places to hide knives in my clothes." Mystique began to speak while she held the letter in her lap.

Bessie was talking to her birds as she worked. The birds tilted their head one way then the other as if they were listening to what she had to say. Her hands were busy with the hemming of the dress so she was not the least bit bored.

"Well, I am a lot of things," The ninja elf commented as she looked ahead of herself for a moment, "I am his bodyguard when needed, I am a scout when needed, I am an spy as well when I need to. I have a lot of roles that I have to do, because of my skills set, and my ability to fight. Most people don't take me serious cause well I am a woman, and they think they can beat me up easy. I have proved many of them that they were completely wrong over the years," she commented as she looked ahead. "I guess, I like to prove that I am just as good as any male out there, and just as tough and just as dangerous maybe too," she said as she smiled.

"Now, driving the oxen is super easy, it is about using the ropes right cause if you can do that, you can keep them going in the right direction," she said as she started to explain the way that you drove oxen. She paused after a bit thought, "um could you do me a favor and tell me a bit more about that bodyguard of yours?"

Mystique listened and occasionally nodded. When Aeris asked about Sean, she took a deep breath.

"When I was young, Sean was my playmate. He was also my nanny's son. Nanny was taken in because she was widowed and quite pregnant and had a little girl, Bessie. My mother knew her from the village because my parents visited each home at least once a month if they lived in the particular castle we were at. We had 3 castles and spent about 3 months in each one. My father felt that he needed to see his people and his people needed to see him.
Nanny had Sean when Bessie was 3 and I was just 1. Bessie was a strange girl and would be very sullen if Nanny paid any attention to anyone but herself. I was not yet weaned from mother's breast but she was becoming more ill as each day passed. Nanny agreed to suckle both Sean and I. I was not a well baby because mother was ill so soon after I was born. I do not know what she had or why she was so ill.
Anyways we grew up together- the 3 of us...... It came to pass that Bessie became very easily angered and was given to tantrums. A special governess was found for her. but that was the ruination of her. The governess did not take in account that Bessie was only 3 going on 4 and treated as if she was much older. The governess believed corpal punishment to the extreme. By the time it was found out how much was done to Bessie, it was far too late to actually save her. She had some obvious brain damage. Bessie was 6.
Bessie was allowed to do as she pleased and became wild. She actually just grunted and someone would toss something at her to shut her up. Mother soon put a stop to that. She told Nanny that she had to control Bessie and keep her with her. Which did work for Nanny was a good person.

Then the epidemic came along. Mother took ill and Nanny took care of her. Father took the 3 of us back to the main castle up north. A governess was now in charge of us. She did not understand about Bessie but did her best to teach her. After mother died, father took ill. He appointed Uncle Simimar as my legal guardian should he die before I was of suitable age to be married. I was 8 by then and hated Uncle Simimar and he is not my real uncle. Sean hated him as well. We were told that we had enough education and that we could play and do as we wished by Uncle Simimar and my father simply nodded.

Those last 4 years I saw father maybe 6 or 8 times. He was bedridden when he died. Sean was told that he could train as a knight. I was 12 by then and I missed my playmate. I was sadden by losing father and did not even notice that Sean was changing. This was during the time that uncle was paying way too much attention to Bessie. Bessie was given finery and jewels from the treasury. I did not care and Sean was fuming angry. I wouldn't listen to him and we parted ways for the next 2 years.
By the time I was 12, I was becoming quite a young lady. Males were looking at me and uncle noticed. How he noticed was horrible.
I walked upon a scene that I will never ever forget.
Sean was tied up with his feet widely spread and his arms up in the air. Females were playing with his body parts...... Bessie was on the dinner table- the dishes were everywhere but on the table- and there were 2 men plus uncle ...... using her body. Bessie was in great pain for she was in labor. How uncle could enter Bessie at this time, I do not know. The other two were suckling her..... Other males were around being serviced or servicing or just betting on what it will be when it came out this time.

I finally understood what Sean was trying to tell me. I lost my temper and simply became livid. Perhaps even went a bit crazy. I picked up a big carving knife and started to stab everyone that came close to me. I cut Sean down and we attacked uncle in an attempt to get him off of Bessie. Both of us had carving knives by then.
To make a long morbid story short, we killed a few, maimed many and I cut uncle's hamstrings as he was .... using Bessie. I only wished that I could have killed him right then and there but another man yank me off of uncle. He tried to feel me up but uncle growled that I was his for the taking. It was then that the baby girl was born. Uncle picked up the poor baby and threw he against the wall with a stream of profanities. He then beat Bessie senselessly.
A doctor was called for and servants threw me into the tower. I had nothing to eat for several days. Sean was tossed out of the castle. Sean could not leave for he wouldn't leave without Bessie and for some odd reason me. He should have taken Bessie away and left me but he wouldn't even if I though I pleaded for him to do so.
Now Sean feels responsible for both his sister because she is the way she is and me because of his loyalty to me not that I actually deserve his loyalty.
He often times become sullen, angry, and will run off for a while to get his feelings under control. We forgave each other and are close once more but more like Princess and servant than best friends.
I am sorry that I rambled everything together but it is hard for me to speak of it." Mystique finished wearily.

Aeris listened to the story, it was horrible and it was deprived, what she, Bessie and Sean had been though was more then she ever though such a person in her position could ever be forced to go though. She learned a lot from the story, and she hoped that she was able to remember the urgency that it caused her to feel. She looked at the road, but she put her right hand on the shoulder of the princess smiling. She knew that they were about the same age, but their life experiences, what they were good at and in general their personalities couldn't of been more different from each other. She knew that from this story, that the importance, if it wasn't stressed enough was to make sure that her uncle lost power and gained no more lands. Based on the story, she bet he had powerful people working for him doing his work.

"It is fine, it is a hard story to hear, and I am sorry that you went though all of that. I hope that we can fix things so that no one has to deal with such a situation as you did growing up," she said with a warm smile as she looked ahead on the road. "I didn't really mean about that though, to be honest. As much as I am glad you told me about this past event. I wasn't asking about Sean's past," she said with a bit of nervous energy in her voice as she made the statement. "Well, I think that you have done rather well for yourselves to get away from that, and I am glad you are with us and no in that castle, and I know the prince is really happy," she said letting out a laugh as she looked towards Mystique for a moment smiling warmly.

"Now, what I mean is this, what does Sean like, what types of things does he like. I know that he is defensive of you and Bessie, and I know why now. I want to know what else does he like, does he have a little peasant girl hidden away in your home that help you escaped or something," she asked blushing a bit, this wasn't her thing, she wasn't good with this type of stuff at all. She had never spent that much time around females, her mother like Mystique's mother died when she was very little, and for most of her life she had been a ninja working for men, around men, and in fact, she had spent more time around Mystique and Bessie then any other female pretty much in her whole lifetime already.

"Sean has no girlfriend and really never had the time for much of anything outside of work. Uncle kept him busy with his duties. Bessie and i were allowed to leave the castle because of the Quest that I have. We were allowed 1 basket of food each and a satchel but no horses or money. We walked all day and hid in the bushes when we heard you nearby.
Sean was serving uncle as normal. He was able to take some food and go back out to the stables where he slept. Shadow is his horse and wouldn't let anyone ride on him. It was easy for Sean to track us to where we were.

Sean loves animals and the woods. He enjoys a good meal and he can cook well enough because he worked in the kitchens. He does or did carving of small animals. I have many in my tower that he made for me. He likes to be competitive and loves to run. In fact if he is angry or upset, Sean will run until he gets it out of his system. He tends to hide his feelings. He is very alert and usually see things that other people don't see. He is a caring person and would be a good husband for some lucky girl one day.

Are you interested in Sean? I mean romantically like?" Mystique smiled warmly at Aeris.

Aeris blinked for a moment as she listened very carefully on the words that Mystique used when talking about the young man. She figured based on the story before he had a tough up bring which made that he was as nice of a person as he was all the more amazing to her. He figured that he would have some girl hidden away that he was protecting from Mystique's uncle somewhere. When she didn't and knowing that he was more like a brother to Mystique then anything else. It was comforting, and she would have to admit such a thing to herself as he thought it all out for a good moment.

Then she heard the question for her, the blonde elf turned a good bit red at that statement. "um, well um.." she paused for a moment a bit fidgety as she sat there for a good moment. "I think I might um be, he is such a nice and good person, he cares so deeply about other and he is cute too," she said quickly getting it all out in the same moment almost. This was a new thing for her, something she wasn't a pro in, like she wasn't any good at cooking, or cleaning or sewing or the traditional things women in their time were good at, like Bessie or the princess. She was a ninja skilled at tracking, killing, fighting, and spying. That wasn't the thing that could appeal to a male, especially the lack of femininity that she had. "Well, I know, it is silly of me," she said almost brushing it off, as she figured she would sound really stupid when she made the statement. She was also glad that the young man in question wasn't around at the moment.

"If you want Sean as someone who is special friend, go for it. I think that he won't go out of his way to make the first move romantically. You would have to be his friend and then get closer to him. He does need someone who will care for him and make sure that he eats. That is the one thing that he does forget to do if he is busy. And when he is hungry, Sean can really pack it away. I used to run with him when I was young. Perhaps you could run with him?

I just wish I could find someone who would care for Bessie. She is a very needy person. And often times scared. She needs someone who will be there for her when she needs him......." Mystique spoke softly.

Aeris blinked and shook her hands, "We will see, though perhaps running with him could be interesting. I am sure someone doesn't want me cooking for them, they would most likely get food poisoning or something," she said before laughing softly, "your so skilled in things I have no skills at. I guess in a lot of ways I am a rather odd duck or female," she said as she focused back on the road ahead of them, it was nighttime and there wasn't that much to see, so having someone to talk to was rather nice as it broke the sameness of the drive. She was able to see the horses cause of the lights on the wagon, which was a very helpful thing as she knew that the others were riding pretty close so that they could all see each other.

"As for Bessie, well, I am sure she will fine the right one in time, she isn't a bad person, she just is well needy as you put it. Heck, there are many things she is way better at then I am, especially now that she had those lessons," Aeris commented as she focused on the road ahead of her. "We are alike in we lost our mother's young, mine wasn't death by illness but murder, by your uncle and his men as he and my father protected a group of people. They both died when I wasn't even a year old. I spent time traveling around till I was around 7 and I had no place to go, I ended up running into Marvin about that time, a young knight who sorta adopted me and raised me. I was introduced into the art of the ninja, and practiced it none stop. Yet, I was never around other girls, just boys, fighting and such," she explained.

"Outside of Bessie who wouldn't play with me, I only had Sean who is said to be a male. I did see him naked once as I told you. I can't cook. So I am like you in those ways. Each of us seem to have a bit of an abnormal upbringing. I think that makes us survivors in this world.
The few things that I do well are of the artistic type. And I had to do something or go stir crazy. I was allowed to do only a few things that was approved of......." Mystique spoke softly as she gazed into the sky.

The sky was dark but the brighter stars could be seen. A small creature came out from under a large stone. It had huge ears, small body, and a bushy tail. It make a small yippy sound with it's thin muzzle.

"Aeris, what kind of a dog is that over there? it isn't like any that I have seen before or even a wolf....." Mystique asked with eagerness.

Aeris nodded her head as she listened to the princess, it seemed they were more alike then even she first thought they were. "Yes, perhaps that is the case, I am sure that having good people has helped me a good bit as I have been around," she commented as she smiled a little bit thinking about her words a little bit longer. Her eyes then went over and looked at the small creature, as she let out a whistle, the creature came out from the shadows. It was a small coyote puppy. The coyote was in some ways like a dog, but it was also very common for the desert. It looked up and ran quickly towards the wagon, following it along as it stayed there. Aeris looked at it and was afraid they would end up running the little guy over with the wagon.

Aeris handed the reigns to the wagon over to Bessie as he jumped down and then grabbed the little small coyote before rolling out of the way of the wagon, and then rebounding to her feet as she worked to jump back onto the wagon as in motion. She grabbed the wagon with one hand hanging off it as she put the little thing onto the wagon, before pulling herself over into the wagon and then sitting down and taking a deep breath, what she did wasn't as easy as she even made it looked with her acrobatic skills she was able to do things that others wouldn't be able to do.

Bessie just held the reins limply, being mostly asleep and not even noticing the acrobatics of Aeris.
Mystique did see them and gasped in fear then smile in relief once Aeris was was back on board.

"You could have been runned over! I didn't have to see the coyote puppy. And since it is a puppy, doesn't need to be with it's momma?" Mystique held the small puppy who was panting and tilting it's small head about. She giggled with delight and sat the puppy in her lap.
"now what are we going to do with you? Huh?...."

Aeris looked at it and let out a sigh as she figured something out. "Well now, I think that if it had a mother it wouldn't of been so willing to come out here and look at you," it commented as he looked at the little coyote puppy. "Most likely it is either lost or it is a orphan working to live on its own," Aeris commented as she noticed Bessie as she was mostly asleep and then reached back and put a blanket over the sleepy woman who was leaning against the side of the wagon as she then looked back at the puppy for a moment or two. "Now, I think that it is pretty cute though too, and I wasn't ran over, I am pretty good at this stuff," she commented as she grabbed the reigns again. The puppy started to walk around in her lap before the little thing rested on the lap of Mystique and fell asleep resting gently under the protection of the much larger being that it was in the lap of.

Mystique was smiling by now as she held the tiny pup. Soft soothing pets were being given to the pup as it slept in her lap.
"Aeris, you are a very amazing woman of many talents. Thank you for this small gift. I will cherish him as long as he lives. I'll call him Runi. And don't undermine your acrobatic skills, Aeris. You made it look so easy but I know much better than that." Mystique called over her shoulder to Bessie.
"Bessie please go to your bed and get some sleep."

Bessie mumbled something but did as she was told. Mystique simply smiled at the puppy.
"Sleep well my little companion. That is what your name means and you will be by my side as my companion. Areis..... how long are we going to drive?"

Aeris blinked waving off the compliment as he looked over at her and then out onto the road again a moment later. She heard her tell Bessie to head to sleep, and knew that was most likely for the best, as it was important for her to get some sleep. She figured that the princess was excited about the fact that she had a little puppy to watch out over. Coyote's didn't get to be very big, actually many dogs were bigger. She also knew that this regions coyotes at various times were unique in that they had been tamed by the kingdom here long before. That was what Tamel had told her anyhow, but she figured that this would work out great for Mystique and she would have a loyal little friend for a long time.

Aeris thought about it for a good moment, "we have a number of hours ahead of us, so if you want to take a nap or to take your little puppy to set him up with a place to rest. I will be here when you wake up," Aeris said looking at the princess, "I am sure you will want a lot of energy when we get to the ruins right," she mused as she gave the princess a smile letting her know that she should get some sleep with a soft kinder way. She had a nice bed to use, and Aeris figured that she would be able to sleep well as they traveled, and she would need to perhaps find something that would help her on her journey.

"If you are sure that you will be all right, I'll lay down for a while. I'll take Runi with me. He will take up next to no room in the bed." Mystique spoke softly as she stood up with the pup. She had no trouble at all walking which surprised her for she was sure that the way would be rough. Mystique put Runi near the wall and climbed into the bed. Soon she was asleep.

Sean was asleep as well but on Shadow who he trusted more than anyone else. It was not hard for him to fall asleep while sitting or standing for he had done so many times while waiting for uncle to finish his meals.

Aeris had no problem staying awake, she had many days of training this ability to stay up multiple days in a row. She was better at it then anyone else in the party that she knew about at least. Aeris focused on the road driving the wagon forward across the desert as she hummed to herself quietly letting herself keep her mind focused on something as she traveled. The landscape was empty and barren as the desert was pretty much the same every second they traveled. The trip was not to hard and it was just more boring then anything else, just keeping going towards the final direction that they were going.

Marvin kept an eye on Shadow for a bit knowing that Sean was asleep, he was impressed, shadow was a very well trained horse who followed the wagon on its own. It was great to see that as he figured he might have to pull the horse otherwise. He and the other two worked on leading Aeris though the night following the path towards the hidden secret destroyed city.

The following morning they were in the former city, half of it was buried under the ground as the sun rose slowly over the horizon. Aeris was out of the wagon as she was looking around the ruins randomly looking for ways into the ruins or looking for anything that might be helpful towards her and her friends on their trip. Any ancient ruins that might give them more power then before. Edward, and Marvin were keeping an eye on the wagon and the princess and her party. Salime was working on a map of the area and then figuring it out as the others were resting. Salime had been here before but as a kid. Now that he was here again, it was a reminder of what his people had lost due to the mismanagement of magic. He looked over at the wagon, before digging in an area he thought might lead to a entrance.

Sean soon woke up after Shadow had stopped. He got down and gave the horse a good petting and checking out his coat. He got into the tool box on the wagon and got out s few tools to make sure that Shadow's shoes were ok. Then the saddle was taken off and such before he saw to his own needs.

Bessie woke up and was a bit disorientated. She changed her clothes and got ready for the day. The birds were fed and watered.
Mystique woke and began to get ready for the day. She felt the energy all around her. She became excited and decided on a simple breakfast would be the best. Doughnuts and rolls were brought out as well as water. The puppy woke up and was under her feet demanding for food. She cut off a bit of a sausage for him.

"Runi, I want you to behave yourself. Perhaps I should put a leash on you before we go out." she spoke as she looked in the drawer. A simple leash was quickly made and Runi didn't seem to mind to the leash. They went out with a basket of rolls and doughnuts.

"Good morning, everyone! I feel the energy here and want to explore but first we should eat some breakfast." Mystique spoke in a happy voice.

Edward smiled as eh looked at the beautiful princess, she had this energy and appeal that he found infective that he loved to just see. He smiled as he walked over and then kissed on her cheek. He figured that it wouldn't do any harm, given they were promised to marry at some point in the future after all. He smiled as he looked at the beauty. "Well, good morning to you, princess," he said with a kind tone to his voice as he looked around, Marvin was resting as was Salime as well. Aeris was the other person fully awake as she was moving around the ruins exploring areas still that she could see, her energy far greater then anything one might normally have in such a situation that had been awake as long as she had been. "So, this is the ruins, Aeris is looking around right now and honestly when everyone is up and ready, we will head into some of the ruins and look to see if we can find anything that will help you or me on our quests," he commented as he picked out a roll and then took a bite of the roll giving a smile to Mystique.

Mystique smiled and blushed as Edward kissed her cheek.
"Speaking of Aeris..... she picked up this orphan coyote puppy for me. I named him Runi which means little companion. Isn't he cute?" Mystique spoke of the puppy who was sniffing around for something to eat.
"I think that Runi would like meat better but I thought a bit of milk with some milk will do for now. I thought that maybe he needed to find a place to do his job. Could you hold his leash while I go inside and get his breakfast?" she smiled as she placed Runi's leash in Edward's hand.

It didn't take very long to make Runi's breakfast and bring it out to Runi who yipped and jumped up.

"I guess that RUni smelled his breakfast." she laughed happily.

Back
Top Bottom