Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An amazing Adventure (silverknight and the creator)

"Well now, I think that there is one in the closet," Aeris commented as she looked over at Mystique and then over at Bessie as well, he figured that the both of them were going to have busy days, and she hoped that Bessie was going to find what she was looking for on the beach, perhaps some eye candy would help her cheer her up and brighten her spirits. "I don't need anything, I have a bathing suit in my things actually," the ninja commented, "plus, I know that there isn't anything I need at the moment."

"Yes, whatever you can find, as far as fresh food, I will use it when I cook up dinner," Edward commented asking her for a small favor in that he needed a bit of fresh supplies for their dinner and the breakfast the day after. "Other then that get what you need, and have fun, I am sure you will find some good deals."

"Very well then." Mystique spoke as she sat the bowl of meat chunks n the floor for Runi.
"You behave yourself while I am gone, Runi. I'm going to take off then and see what I can find." She went over to Edward and kissed his cheek before she left.

"Found it" bessie spoke as she pulled it out. She put some food and water inside the basket as Sean came in from his run.

"Where are you taking off to Bess?" he asked as he looked at the basket.

"Just down the beach a ways and not very far either." Bessie spoke quietly as she closed the basket and waved bye.

"And Princess Mystique still in bed?" Sean asked as he sat down at the table to rest a bit.

"The princess went off to go shopping in town this morning," the prince replied as he looked at Sean, he had waved good bye to said princess before she left and wished her well. He knew she could take care of herself and that there was much for her to do in town. The next day he was planning something like a day with her just the two of them. He figured they would need something like that, and it would help develop their new relationship was well. He put the last bit of food on the table before cleaning up a bit. "I am out as well, I have to do some preparation for my day tomorrow, take care of the place," he said as he waved to the two of them taking his leave as well, so he could set up things for his date with Mystique.

"Well, and there you go, it seems it is just yourself, runi and me here at the moment," the blonde ninja commented, she knew she had to keep things easy for the next day or so, before she started back on her normal stuff, due to her ankle, bad timing in a way, but good cause the time here would give her time to recover and for her ankle to get back to one hundred percent where she could be of some help if she was needed.

Bessie walked along the beach and picked a few pieces of drift wood and shells before she sat down to see if there was anyone of interest to talk to. She carefully spread out the checkered clothe and sat down to wait on it. She looked at her shells and then began to make a sandcastle. As she was making the sandcastle she was daydreaming that the guy that Marvin told her about would come and sweep her off her feet to take her to his castle.....

Mystique's first stop was to turn in quite a bit of gold at the place on 5th street. She then placed the large sum of money in a special bag that he gave her. Smiling she went to do some of her shopping. Then she had some lunch and saw a man who was doing some painting on an easel. The man allowed her to try her skill on his easel and a clean sheet of paper. She painted a picture of Edward's face and shoulders. It was very realistic and the man praised her a lot for her skill. He also said that he would buy the painting if she was willing to sell. She said that she would like to keep it. How ever she bought plenty of painting supplies and a few canvasses to make new paintings when she had the time. It was boxed up to be sent to the house. Soon after that she left for the fish monger. She was not exactly a fish eater but it was alright in very small amounts. She did a deal with the fish monger and there were more than enough for everyone. 6 crabs- still alive and in a bucket with a lid- a smaller bucket with something called shrimp swimming in it and a large striped bass which was not alive but was assured that it was fresh and very good to eat.

Sean smiled as he ate. His Aeris was the loveliest creature on this earth but how can he tell her that without messing up? He was not good with words for he often forgot the most important parts and sometimes left parts out. Then he remembered the ear thingys and the necklace of leaves. he stood up and walked over to Aeris, leaned over and kissed her warm soft lips with his....

"I'll be right back, Aeris. " he whispered after he finished the kiss. He ran out to the wagon and got the set and put it in a box with a bit of cotton on the bottom. He tied a ribbon around the box and hurried back inside.

"Here Aeris. I want you to have this because.. well i like you a whole lot and think that you are the most beautiful girl in the world." he got out while he was blushing to a deep red.

Aeris blinked as he looked at her and then turned red when she was kissed on her lips. She blinked for a moment still shocked as she sat there for a good long moment or two before she saw Sean walked outside and then wondered what Sean was going to do or get. She blinked when he returned back and then looked at the box for a good moment before smiling as she opened the box and found what was inside of the box. Aeris took the jewelry and then put them both on as she looked over at Sean for a moment or two. "Well, thank, I like it and I like you a great deal as well, my knight," she said softly as she looked him in the eyes. "When we return, I would like to marry you, if you don't find that to forward, or perhaps sooner then that too, if possible," she commented being forward which was to some degree her style.

Marvin smiled as he noticed Bessie and walked over and sat down next to the young woman for a good moment or two. "Well now, Bessie, how are you doing, enjoying your day," he commented as he looked at her with a calm tone as he sat down next to her. "it is a lovely city, this place," he commented as he looked at her and then leaned back and then yawned. "I used to run down these beaches every day."

"I would be honored to marry any date that you set. I have fallen for you and your charm. I have a set of laurel leaves that could be used for a wedding pair. But it will take a while for me to fix. I will need a couple jeweler's tools though. There might be a store in town that has them. But we can work on cleaning them, just you and I together." Sean spoke as he caressed her check gently.

"I guess I am enjoying the day with nothing to do but sit. Did you live here very long?" Bessie asked with a small smile.
"Are there a lot of people here that run on this beach?"

The young woman was a tomato, her face red as she looked at Sean, it was hard not to blush, she had never been so happy in her life, she nodded her head as she heard about the things that he had planned for them to do to use for such a wedding. "Well, I think we should base the when on when we have all the stuff taken care of and set up," she said looking at him smiling softly for a good moment before straightened herself up a bit as she then adjusted her foot on the chair. "Now, um, if you want to go into town, I am sure you can find some of the tools you will need."

"I was born here actually, in a building no that far away," the knight commented as he sat close to Bessie, leaning back as he then nodded his head at the second comment that she said. "Now, I think that this is the most popular place to be in town, and every one likes this place," he commented as he as he looked at her, "you look like you have a lot on your mind, a penny for your thoughts?"

"What will you do for entertainment will I am gone?" Sean asked as he sat down next Aeris.
"Is there something that I can pick up for you while I am in town?"

"I am just thinking about how nice it would be to be paired with someone. He doesn't to be handsome or even rich. Just someone who will be mine. I should be more grateful but.... birds are birds and Runi is cute but you can't cuddle a pup..... Maybe it would be more problems than it will be worth. Maybe I don't want a guy but a different pet? I just don't know. Marvin, why am I so confused at times?" Bessie asked nervously.
"I used to want to be a wife and mother more than anything else in the world but that was before I was .... taken advantage of."

Aeris blinked thinking about it for a moment, "I am not sure, most likely read I guess, and wait for your return" she said as she looked over at Sean, "Now, um, hmm, nope, nothing at all, but I do have a surprise for you when my ankle is all healed up," she commented with a sly little grin upon her lips as she didn't want to share her surprise with Sean at least at that moment.

"I see, well, your a beautiful and interesting young woman, none of us are perfect, trust me on that, and I think you just are young, and being young we don't always know what we want. I think though to want someone by your side is a rather natural desire, that everyone pretty much wants from the princess to your brother. We all want to find that special person, but it isn't always so easy, actually most of the time it is a right out pain in the ass," he said to her honestly as he relaxed laying out on the sand looking up at the sky. "Well those are good goals, and despite what happened, perhaps you can make that happen still some day, it is a good goal to aim for."

"All then. I'll be back as soon as I can.' Sean gave her a solid kiss on the lips just before he left whistling. He arrived in town to see what he could see.

"Maybe I should take and wait to see if a guy happens to find me or perhaps I should keep looking but not expect anything until I see someone that I like and he responds to me...... " Bessie spoke in an unsure voice.
"Maybe one day I will find a new friend or two. What about that one friend of yours that you mentioned? I'd like to have a pen pal. My bird came back but there was no note. I guess that Tomel got the message."

"Well, there is no rush on such things, and normally rushing only gets one into trouble as it were," he mused as he laid there for a good moment or two longer. He heard her question about his friend he told her about, and then stretched himself out. He is where he would be, which is the main church in the city. He is a white mage, and spends his day helping those people who have been hurt and are in need of his special skills," Marvin replied calmly as he got to his feet, his eyes looking around for a moment. "It is down that road, around 6 blocks down on the left hand side," he said giving her that information, "I saw him early, so I know that he is in town, he was doing just that when I ran into him earlier."

" Perhaps I should just wander over to the church. It can't hurt to take a look at the church, now can it?" Bessie quietly began to pack away the picnic stuff then stood up to brush off her skirt so to be presentable to someone if she happened to find someone around. Afterwards, Bessie smiled at Marvin and spoke calmly
"Perhaps one day even you will fall for a loop."

Sean went to the jewelry shops in town but none of them would sell any of their tools. As Sean walked towards the house, he noticed a pawn shop. He wandered inside only to find a whole chest of jewelry tools including a six pairs of tiny clamps to hold tiny pieces of jewelry together. It was cheap enough that he could even buy a rock tumbler and a case that held a die press with bits of tin inside. Then a cloak of tiny links of chain mail and was lined with the softest cloth that was known to man. He asked the owner if there was a story behind the cloak. The owner took out his ledger and there was a letter concerning the cloak. He gave the letter to Sean who read it. The owner was paid several times over for the cloak and did not want it any longer but he would not accept it back.

Mystique was walking into the house with two full baskets of food, a bucket full of crabs, a smaller bucket full of shrimps and a large striped bass wrapped in a piece of paper. She put the baskets and buckets on the ground so she could open the door.
“Hello, Aeris. I got some good looking food. Anyone else home?” she asked.

Marvin laughed a bit at her statement, as he looked over at her, "not likely, but time will tell," he said with a shrug of his shoulders as he looked at the young woman leave. The one eyed knight shook his head, as he figured that things he hoped would turn out well for Bessie, before returning to sitting and watching the tide roll in and out for a moment, taking in the peace of the sea, and enjoying for once a bit of quite isolation from everything else and all the thoughts and concerns he had about the travels ahead of him and the group.

Just down from the church a young man was helping people who arrived, at the moment he was finishing up as he helped a old woman giving her some medicine that would help her with a trouble knee, the woman left kindly as the young man went back to work. He sat there relaxed, the white mage enjoying the fact he had been able to help so many people that day, when he noticed Bessie, and walked towards her, "good afternoon, missy, how are you doing on this lovely day," he said with a cheerful tone as he stood near the young woman. "is there anything I can help you with perhaps?"

Aeris shook her head as she looked over at Mystique, "no one is home but me, everyone headed out for a bit, I am sure they will be back sooner rather then later though," she replied as she looked at the bags that she had, "did you manage to find what you were looking for," she asked as she looked at the bags that Mystique had put down when she had gotten back.

"Hello. I am new to the town.. well, actually visiting and a friend of mine said that I might want to stop by here perhaps. This is a nice church....." Bessie spoke a bit unsure of her self as she looked about the place.

"I'll manage then. I was hoping that someone would be here. I have enough food for us to eat on for a few days. A nice juicy steak, live crabs, live things called shrimp and a great big striped bass. I have some art supplies coming as well. Bessie not back from her picnic? I assumed that Sean would be here with you. Salime and Marvin are too hard for me to predict." Mystique spoke as she put things away.

"Well, that would be a good place to go, there are many kind people who work there, and will love to speak with you about whatever. I myself work there from time to time. I am not very important or anything, but I do work and help people the best I can with my magic and such," he replied calmly as he walked with her. She was a lovely young woman, and she seemed pretty nice too, he figured spending time with her would be rather enjoyable for the walk.

"Nope, Bessie isn't here, she is most likely somewhere in town, um Marvin is from here so he would be talking to old friends I bet, but who knows, and then Salime, yeah, he is a wild card," Aeris said with a smile, "Sean went to get something so we can work on a project together, he will be back soon. I am sure that your lover boy will back soon as well," she said with a smile as she looked over at Mystique, "I can tell things are going well between the two of you, which is awesome."

Bessie smiled at the man as she spoke.
"My name is Bessie. I am a personal maid for a princess. This town seems to be very nice. The places are old but well kept." Bessie spoke quietly as she walked beside the man. He was nice to her and she was glad of that much. Now if he was the white mage that Marvin spoke so highly of.... well it would be very nice indeed!

"Well, when Edward gets back, he can cook the food. He is a great cook and I think that I am very lucky girl to have him. I've noticed that you and Sean are becoming very good friends. I hope that your relationship blossoms as well as mine has." Mystique smiles as she sat down to rest.

"Bessie, a lovely name for a very lovely woman," he said with a smile as he looked at the brunette giving her a winning smile as they got to the church, "I don't live here, I travel around actually, working to help as many people as possible, I don't have much of a job or anything, but I am a white mage as it were, I guess," he said pausing, "my name is Xavier, Miss Bessie," he said before taking her hand and kissing the top of it in a most polite and respectful type manner. He figured the young woman was a interesting job, being a made for a maid for a princess was big.

"Yes, I agree, I think that it will be amazing in time," she said blushing a bit as that gave her feelings away which wasn't something she tried to really hide. "Now, your right, he is a great cook, and so very kind too, sometimes I worry to kind, but still he is great," she commented.

Edward walked in a few moments later with a bag on his shoulder as he saw the two females, he smiled as he looked at the fish. Then he slipped over to Mystique and kissed her on her lips for a good moment or two. "Now, I think that it will cook up just fine, but can I have my little sexy assistant this time," he whispered kind of seductively in Mystique's ear. "I know you want to learn how to cook better anyhow."

Bessie's eyes opened wide and she smiled happily
"Marvin has mentioned you to me! He said that you were here and that I would most likely find you at the church for you often do things here for people. I am so happy to meet you, Xavier. You may call me Bessie and leave the miss off. Not that I am married or anything remotely like that." Bessie blushed as she heard Xavier called her miss and kissed her hand like she had seen Prince Edward kiss Princess Mystique.
"Perhaps there is a place where we can sit and talk for a bit?"

"MMMhmmmm..... Hello to you too, handsome. What do you know about crabs and shrimp? I have those and a nice steak for those of us who don't care for fish."Mystique spoke softly as she looked up at Edward. She didn't realize that she was seductive. She wondered in what way she was so sexy like then she would know what to do if she was alone with Edward.
"A regular feast if you ask me.... fresh veggies and fruits too.

"Marvin, I know him well, he was a young knight from this area, till his father's passing, he always acts so much older then he is," he mused as he walked with her, nodding his head as he looked over at her and walked to a nearby bench that was pretty much isolated from everything else. He smiled as he looked at her, "it is fine, I am not married either, no woman wants a man who travels and doesn't have a set up," he said honestly as he looked at the woman across from himself. He leaned back a bit before leaning forward. "Now, Bessie, is there any way I can help a beautiful maiden such as yourself?"

"Yes, we can, I figure we can cook them all up," he said as he pilled the shrimp and wrapped them in bacon and spices before he put them on a sort of small grill that he could cook them pretty quickly on, before he cut the crab apart and put it in a pot to steam it with some of the veggies to cook together to add flavor to the meat but also make a meal in and of it self. "Now, beauty could you please cut apart the veggies and fruit that are left. He smiled warmly as he whistled a bit a moment later as he cooked, he cut the fish and started to cook it pulling Mystique closer placing her between himself and the counter, where she would be extremely close to himself. Able to feel his strong arms around her and she could feel her back against his strong chest.

"Help me? I am not sure what to say..... I am just looking for friendship and perhaps a pen pal of some sort. And I don't understand why a female would reject such a handsome gentleman like you. You have special power handsome and a gentleman. That would be enough for me. I'd travel around with you. I'd get me a wagon like what Princess Mystique has......." Bessie turned beet red for she just spoke without thinking and now she was afraid that Xavier would think ill of her. She looks down at her hands as she speaks.
"I'm sorry. I just spoke what came into my mind and without thinking."

Mystique was very happy to cut the rest of the veggies and fruit. She smiled as Edward pulled her into his arms and she could finish her job while being held.
"Now this I can easily get used to.... But we should be careful of our actions shouldn't we? Or we might go farther than we should? Not that I don't want to but I want a nice wedding too.." Mystique was finished with cutting the veggies and she turned around so that she could put her hands around Edward's neck because she wanted to whisper in his ear.
Oh Edward, my love..... sometimes our wedding seems to be so far away..."

"I see, you are traveling with her," he said pausing as he looked at her and paused for a moment, he knew of her uncle well, and the stories rather well too. He smiled as he looked at her, "I have a wagon myself that I live in, perhaps I can talk to your princess, so that I could help out your princess and be able help you out more speficially, then you won't have to be penpals we can be just friends you and I," he said with a kind tone as he looked over at the young woman for a good moment before standing up a bit. "Now, Bessie, why don't you show me the way to the house your staying at."

Edward knew they couldn't go to far, and he could keep himself from going to far, but he was going to push things as he knew she was the one and only for him. "Princess, how about we get married here then, where we get married doesn't matter, and I want to make this official. I have no doubt, that I am completely in love with you and I know that my friends and your friends are here and will be able to make the wedding," he said softly as he looked down into her eyes. "Now, I think that I might have to find a way to sneak into your wagon more often after that though."

I am sure that she would allow you to travel with her. Prince Edward is traveling with her as well. Let's go and see them now. I am sure that dinner is being prepared as we speak. And thanks for befriending me." Bessie spoke softly as she looked at Xavier.

"I would love that but there are two things. One I need a dress and two do you want to have Tomel here?" Mystique spoke softly as she leaned up which pressed her hips against his provocatively.
"We will need to be careful not to..... when I might become pregnant. I am not sure how long we will be on the road and how would we take care of a little baby? So much to think about and make sure of..... Besides those little things, my handsome Prince, I love you more than anyone else in the world. There is no other person in this world that could even remotely interest me. You are that unique and I will stand by your decision. When shall we get married and by whom? Who will stand with up with us?"

Xavier nodded his head as he figured that he would enjoy helping this young woman and her princess. He figured if such a woman worked for the princess the princess would be a good person worthy of his help. He took the hand of Bessie in and smiled. "Deal, you lead the way, I will follow," he said politely as he then let go of her hand letting her show him the way to where she happened to be staying at that moment.

"You make some great points, and it isn't the time for us to get into bed yet," he said as he kissed her neck softly as he knew this would be a bit hard, but it was the correct path to take. "I am sure when the time is right something will happen, and it will be magical and special and glorious," he said softly as he continued to hold her gently for a good moment or two. "that said you should be prepared, for I am sure that I will slip in and snuggle with you on a regular bases from here on out," he teased as he smiled. "You are just so soft and nice to hold, I think it is to much fun to not do this from time to time," he said in a whisper to her. "I figure we can wait for the wedding, there is no pressing need for it, we have a lot of important things to do still."

"It is not very far at all. And it is on a beach too. The sand was warm today. Oh look over there! That guy is me brother Sean. I wonder what he got.... He will tell us later I am sure." Bessie smiled as she walked beside Xavier.

Sean was pulling a small cart along as quick as he could. He was afraid that perhaps he overbought now that he was away from the pawn shop. He knew that he had paid a good deal less then what he normally would. His concern was how to take it with him when he left. He smiled as he sees the house and think of his Aeris.

"Indeed we do. Like defeating uncle. And combining the two kingdoms. Perhaps the wedding should be saved for when we join the two cities?" Mystique asked as she giggled.
"But if I feel someone sliding into my bed, I'll blame you."

"Well that does make sense, I remember hearing that Marvin was going to be borrowing this vacation home," he mused as he walked, he noticed the home, it was good in size and generally a nice place. He figured it would fit the group of people who were there rather well. He looked over as he opened the door for Bessie, showing respect, and generally just his mentality when he opened the door for her. He waited for her to pass him by before he walked into the house.

"Well, it seems people are getting back," Aeris mused to the two love birds as she sat there, they were a good couple and would work rather well as a king and queen someday, it was so easy to see for the ninja elf.

"Well, then I will take the blame, but I am sure no one will really mind when all is said and done," he said as he gave her backside a bit of a pat before letting go and then finishing up the cooking as he put the shrimp and the fried fish out first and then a bit after that the rest of the seafood. he then cooked up some sides, and the veggies to go with the fish, before putting that on the table, "Now, there is plenty of food to eat, so help yourself, princess, Aeris," he said as he noticed Bessie was back, "welcome back, I see you brought company with you this time, welcome," he said to the two.

Back
Top Bottom