Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Romance M x F Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRick-RP

Moon
I am new to this site but not new to role-playing.
I'm looking to play a romantic and/or playful fun scene with a busty partner. I also like detailed play if time permits. I typically like scenes that start out innocent. Then perhaps, based on our surroundings, things change and we develop feeling for one another. It's not just about a quick sex fix but more about choosing each other forever. Lots of kissing, touching and build up before sex.

A long term partner is preferred and I do love scenes that build and grow. YIM or mIRC is my preferred method of play.
strangers
boss/employee
friends
spouse/in-laws
incest
teacher/student
Real Estate Agent/buyer
open to suggestions

Turn offs:
toilet
death
rape

I am more of a kind and loving partner. It you want it a bit rough during sex, it is fine but I am not an overly dominating partner.

Feel free to PM or contact me through Yahoo.

BigRick-RP said:
I am new to this site but not new to role-playing.
I'm looking to play a romantic and/or playful fun scene with a busty partner. I also like detailed play if time permits. I typically like scenes that start out innocent. Then perhaps, based on our surroundings, things change and we develop feeling for one another. It's not just about a quick sex fix but more about choosing each other forever. Lots of kissing, touching and build up before sex.

A long term partner is preferred and I do love scenes that build and grow. YIM or mIRC is my preferred method of play.

Roles:
strangers
boss/employee
friends
spouse/in-laws
incest
teacher/student
Real Estate Agent/buyer
open to suggestions

Turn offs:
toilet
death
rape

I am more of a kind and loving partner. It you want it a bit rough during sex, it is fine but I am not an overly dominating partner.

Feel free to PM or contact me through Yahoo.
Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom