Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Royal Roleplay [f looking for f or m]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoundBeauty

Planetoid
'Ello there!

I'm looking for a hot, but story-driven royal-themed roleplay. Below are lists of my ideas and desires. I hope we can match on some, and you can even introduce me to new ones.

I roleplay with both male and female partners, but I only roleplay in a female role. I enjoy women and I enjoy roleplaying as a woman.

With that being said, I don't entirely like playing soft-characters, or playing with soft characters. A little bit of a back bone and witty comments makes a roleplay quite enticing. Maybe my character is dark? or yours has a darker past? Something other than the perfection that royalty portrays.

I also enjoy roleplaying within this website. We can roleplay in PMs or threads - whichever. I have no preference.

Below are some plot ideas that I have:

The Arranged Marriage
This can go a number of ways.

1) A prince from one kingdom is set to wed a princess from another to join countries in hopes of establishing peace instead of war.

2) A non-royal makes her way into the Prince's (or Princess') engagement party. The tables are turned when the Royal wishes to marry the non-royal, instead of the arrangement. This provokes revenge from her ex-fiancé. (this gives room for a fxf pairing, as the female Royal might be taken more by the non-royal female and would set off quite the show)

3) A Princess and her female friend are preparing for the Princess' wedding to a man she hardly knows - nevermind has ever met. The Princess and female bond over the worries and nerves of the wedding and perhaps establish some well-kept secrets.

Warring Kingdoms

1) A Queen is in the mists of a war after her husband, the king, has gone mysteriously missing. She is captured by the other kingdom, but not harmed. They don't see harm as they primarily seek justice as her kingdom had been doing wrongdoings behind her back. She tries to make things right - but is not in a state of power. She meets someone from that side and the two team up to try and restore the peace once again.

A Royal Agreement
There are a couple scenarios for this, as well!

1) Queen is struggling with becoming pregnant. Everyone in the kingdom have been talking of it and have expressed their concerns of no future royalty to rule. The Queen, desperate, finds a person claiming that they can and will make her pregnant. While she goes against her promise to her husband and her marriage, she agrees to be with this man in secret and ends p discovering a passion far deeper than she had imagined.

1) A Queen is struggling to become pregnant, and meets a girl who offers her child to the Queen in secret. The Queen would fake a pregnancy, and when the child was born, she would take the child as her own as the pregnant female believes this is the best choice for her child's future. The two end up developing a bond and a closer connection.

If you like anything, let me know!
PM me with other interests you might have, but my main craving is something to involve royalty.

New Idea:

A Royal Engagement

Modern royalty has changed quite a bit. Only the first born in every royal family is married off. The others? They'll either be married through love, or through a price paid to a family to help the "burden" of other females in the royal blood. My character is second in line to the crown and it is not just for her to be married prior to her older sister. However, her older sister is awaiting an opportunity to marry for either expansion of land, riches, or peace.

She has bonded quite well with one of the servants in the castle, and there could be a certain interest between the two - or she could see her sister being courted by another man who seems to have far more shared interests with her than her own sister. She wouldn't risk destroying a royal engagement, but sometimes things are simply not meant to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom