Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deviant's Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dread Moon

I do, in fact, Bite
Guidelines

1. For starters I consider myself exceptionally open minded. You can approach me with pretty much any idea, craving or kink you could imagine, and I will at the very least humor you. This doesn't mean I don't have limits, but, if the idea strikes me right...those limits can be bent and even broken. For instance, I generally dislike snuff or out right torture...but, if our Rp is that dark, and our writing leads us to that point...I will write it with you. In the end, so long as we are doing something for good reason in the story, I can deal with about anything.

2. I love smut, I really do, and frankly I could probably sit here all day, every day and write pure sex scenes if the person on the other end intrigued me enough. That being said, and knowing that almost any RP i do is going to be heavy on smut, I love a good story. If you can make a character endearing to me...I'll probably end up writing with you often. If you can take smut, and build a relationship around it, and make me start writing for our characters and not the smut...well, I'll probably end up following you around like a lost puppy until you get tired of me a shoo me away :p

3. I write in a "perfect" world. What this means, is that I sort of throw common sense out of the window and just assume things work in our best interests until we actively say otherwise. For instance, it is obvious...to anyone who has ever seen a ruler, that many of the measurements Ericks sports are downright ridiculous, and anyone on the receiving end would outright die. But that is hardly the point! So I assume your characters body will simply adapt and stretch, that being said, that doesn't mean that the insertion has to be pleasurable...the pain is sort of hot so long as the person is left whole after.

4. Talk to me! Interacting through our characters is fun, and sometimes I can't get enough of being them, and living the Rp out to the fullest. However, if you want to write more then a one shot with me...we are going to have to talk as writers. I am a social creature, and I like knowing who I am writing with. That doesn't mean I want to know everything about you, or that I need you to tell me about your day...we can be friendly, we can be flirty, and we can enjoy one another's company as we write our way through a few dozen fantasies. This is all fine and dandy in my book, and generally, I find that when two people grow a bit comfortable with each other...they start writing together better.

5. Lastly it should be noted that I am rather busy out in the real world, and along with a rather consistent gaming addiction I am limited in my time. As such, and almost as a rule, Monday through Wednesday i likely won't even get on let alone write and Thursdays are up in the air, but don't expect much activity. Friday through Sunday are my primary days of operation, and generally the days I can actively post. In short, a bit of patience is extremely appreciated from any would be writing partners.

Now then, onto the more interesting stuff...like my character.

Ericks Ravencrest is an extremely complex creation that I have been writing with for nearly a decade. He has taken many shapes and forms, and even a few other names, and has posed as everything from a beggar to a god, played the hero and the villain...and generally everything in between.

It's hard to describe a creature like Ericks, as he is an amalgamation of many ideas drawn from fiction, history, anime and fan fiction. At his very core, he is a fetish Swiss army knife. He was originally designed simply as a tool meant to satisfy any and all erotic needs via text and story telling. From there, he grew character, personality, experience. As I grew as a writer (Both smut based and otherwise) so did he, and today he has grown to encompass a vast back story, personal history, and foundation that takes up nearly forty pages!

Of course, posting something like that would almost guarantee a lack of response! So, for simplicity's sake, I condensed the basic idea into an F-list profile!

https://www.f-list.net/c/ericks%20ravencrest/

As you will see, even condense, my basic ideas and his basic profile are rather long winded. Take your time, skim, read and browse to your hearts content. If and when you have found him intriguing, and possibly found a scenario the strikes you as interesting...say hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom