Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Learning Her Place (BimboficationNeeded & Jacob Winters)

BimboficationNeeded

Retired
Withdrawn
Kayla Williams had been a bit surprised when at the end of a shift her co-workers had suggested that they got out for drinks. She hadn't been sure at first, but since she didn't have anywhere else to go that night other than home she had come to the agreement that she would go out with a group of five or six that had been working the same shift. The co-workers she had at the small coffee shop she worked at were a varied group, so at best the night could likely make for some conversation that would be more interesting than whatever was going on on the Internet at the same time.

Kayla was currently dressed in the same kind of casual clothing that she wore at her job, minus the apron of course. A pair of sneakers were on her feet, leading up to knee-high socks. A loose skirt ran down to her knee, with her top being covered by a short-sleeved button up shirt of a light pink. A teasing look at the tattoo on her shoulder could be seen past the end of her sleeve. The part of her hair that wasn't shaved was worn down, and her eyes were currently covered with a pair of wide-framed spectacles that most believed were entirely for the purpose of looking good, but in reality helped to deal with her sub-par vision.

They had ended up at a bar not too far from their place of employment, a dingy place with a crowd of mostly young, hip people that mulled around with fancy craft beers and chatted about the concerts they had gone to and the bands they were in that were totally going to take off as soon as they got a new drummer. The group of them had ended up gathered around a small table. Kayla had a beer in front of her, but since she had been distracted by conversation the drink had mostly gone untouched so far. None of them were friends by any stretch of the word, with most of their knowledge of each other being purely professional, so having some personal details of her co-workers come out was certainly pretty interesting to her.

The topic right now had moved over to their futures and what they planned to do once they had moved on from their shitty gigs working at the coffee shop. With the exception of one lazy guy who worked for weed money and lived in his girlfriend's mom's basement they all had plans of getting past working this shitty kind of job and getting some real money. Kayla was in college like many of them were and was working to help pay for her own tuition after her dad had decided to spend his money on his new girlfriend instead of on his daughter's education. Eventually the topic of house life came up and a comment by one of the other women got a laugh out of Kayla. “I would never do the whole stay-at-home mom kind of thing. It just doesn't sound like my kind of thing. Cooking, cleaning, and taking care of a kid aren't enough to keep my life interesting.” Kayla commented as she leaned forward against the tall table in front of her.

Eric Ward had also been surprised when his coworkers talking about going out as a group seeing as none of them knew each other that well and how they had never gone out together as a group before but he didn't mind going out with them at least once to see what they were like. They seemed to be a rather average bunch at work but you could hardly get to know someone well at a coffee shop he thought to himself, he was often in the back checking on the various pastries and making more when needed so he didn't really interact with those that made and served the multiple different coffees. Seemed like there were too many coffees to count these days as he recalled hearing them called out during the day, the funny thing was that Eric hated the taste of coffee yet he was around it all day most of the time luckily he didn't mind the smell of coffee or else he would be in the worst possible job there was for him.

Like his coworkers Eric was dressed rather casually after work wearing a dark red tee shirt over his massive form slightly showing off the muscles that came naturally to his kind, tall by human standards at six foot six he was average compared to anthro standards. He wore a baggy pair of jeans for comfort as well everyone knew that stallions needed a little extra space in the pants for obvious reasons, with same black sneakers on his feet with soft gel soles because standing on your feet all day could be a bitch. His mane of blonde hair slightly messy as he just kind of let it fall wherever it would most of the time, the rest of his body covered in a very short and soft fur like hair with a beige coloring to it.

Unlike Kayla Eric had three beers already which wasn't much to him seeing a he was the biggest guy here, he would have preferred hard alcohol over beer but at the same time he wasn't sure getting drunk with people you hardly knew was such a good idea so he kept himself content with just downing the beers. He didn't have much to contribute to the conversations just making a comment here and there until they brought up futures, Eric was studying business in college and he knew a friend that worked at a business already so once he graduated he was sure to get a job there. Then he heard Kayla's comment about never being a stay at home mom and his ears twitched up a little bit, "that's all women are really good for besides fucking" he said rather bluntly so they could all hear. Eric had grown up in a culture where women were basically submissive to the men doing what they were told when they were told, humans on the other hand seemed to have lost control of their women but not Eric's kind they had them on lock down.

"The most interesting part of your day should be when your man decides to let you pleasure him" there it was again that straight bluntness as if he had said nothing wrong because in Eric's mind what he was saying was perfectly true and it was Kayla's thinking that was wrong.

Most of the group seemed to agree with her to some degree, and Kayla was about to start with a conversation with one of her co-workers about how they didn't really have any interest in having children and how their parents were feeling about that. Unfortunately before they could enjoy themselves with a bit of conversation the tone of the conversation suddenly changed when Eric opened his mouth and came out with one of the most usrprisng and shocking comments that he possibly could have. The entire group seemed to have gone quiet for a moment, and for a few seconds Kayla simply stared at him. She was hoping that it had been some sort of bad joke, or that he would at least realize his mistake, but it didn't look like they were that fortunate. The sound of him doubling down on her statement was equally shocking, and it was pretty obvious from the thin-lipped look and wide eyes on Kayla he had surprised her. The surprise was better, because just a few moments later all of those feelings turned into a noticeable anger.

“Eric, you must be kidding me right now. Saying that women are only good for cooking, cleaning, and fucking is... horridly offensive, and a terrible thing to say!” Kayla declared as she set her drink down and focused fully on the large stallion who towered at least a full foot over her. She appeared totally unsure of what to say. This was one of the shocking and most singly terrible thing that she had heard anyone say in a long time. Part of her wanted to make a huge scene about it right now, but she was doing her best to keep herself contained. She didn't want to look crazy in front of the people that she worked with, but at the same time she had a lot that she wanted to say to Eric. “A life of just those things? How can you somehow decide that it's right for every woman to live that way? I could never live a life like that.” The dark-skinned human insisted.

The look of surprise on his coworkers faces was a bit funny he had to admit which did make him grin just the tiniest bit without even realizing that he was doing so, it seemed Kayla was the first one to recover and her surprise turned to anger rather quickly. Eric wasn't all that worried about her anger as it was expected from a human woman who didn't understand her place and there was not much she could do physically to hurt him, she seemed to think it offensive as if he cared what she thought, she was nothing more than an object for his pleasure to be used whenever he wished in his mind. Her question of how he could decide such a thing seemed rather simple so he gave a shrug before answering it "that's simple really I'm the man which makes me better than you or any other woman" he said it right to her face with that little grin on the edges of his lips, "women aren't meant to think for themselves that's the man's job so they can relax and think about what's important to them like how to better serve their man".

"You say you couldn't live a life like that but I guarantee if you had a real man you wouldn't have a choice, your brain would go from uppity to submissive in no time flat" he said as if it were the truth. "Women want to be controlled they just don't like admitting it so a man has to make them" he lifted his beer to take a rather large chug of it "you wouldn't be any different" he said confidently as he set his beer back down. This of course was probably only going to make her angrier with him but Eric still didn't care, even if she exploded with rage and attacked him the worst that would happen is they would get kicked out of the place and then go home. He didn't need to be on good terms with these people to work with them, "you wouldn't know because you've probably never had a real man in your life" he threw that out there casually though he knew nothing of her love life it was just an insult.

It seemed now that Eric and Kayla had expressed totally different positions on what she should do with her future the other of their co-workers had decided to minimize their involvement in the conversation and to allow the tow of them to go at it. It was pretty obvious that both Kayla and Eric had pretty strong opinions on how women were supposed to behave in society, so they made the spart decision to allow the two of them to go at it. Chances were that the conversation wouldn't come to anything, so the group of people looking between the towering horse anthro and the angry looking human female looked more like they were watching a sports game than anything else. Of course they didn't know that the end of this situation would lead to quite the change in one of their co-workers.

His insistence that if she was put into that situation she would change had barely-contained anger flaring up in her mind. She was pissed off to hear that he thought that she would become some submissive slut if she lived with a home and had a strong male living with her. She wanted to do something. The insistence that he was somehow better than her because he had a cock tucked between her thighs had her hands curling up into fists. She wouldn't throw a punch, but she liked the thought of it. Kayla knew that she couldn't just allow him to say thins like that. She had to stand up for herself. “That's such bullshit, and you know it. I bet that if I lived with you and did all of these things that you seem to thank are natural I wouldn't change a bit. I wouldn't become some... bimbo housewife just because you have a penis and tell me what to do!” Kayla insisted in the strongest tone that she could muster. She thought the conversation would end here, since she didn’t expect him to ever make her prove that she wouldn't change in a situation like that.

The others it would seem were content to let the two of them argue instead of trying to stop them which he didn't really blame them for as he probably would have done the same in their positions, his attention was turned back towards Kayla who spoke again saying that he was spouting bullshit. Then came a surprise as she bet him that if she lived with him and did all the things that he thought was natural that she wouldn't change one bit, "well you wanna make that bet then I'll take it" he said in a very confident tone as he looked into her fiery eyes with his cool gaze before he held one finger. "One week of you doing just that and if you haven't changed in that time period I'll get on my hands and knees apologizing to all of women kind wherever you want me to", now he had their coworkers interest as they whispered amongst each other about such a bet, "you talk the talk but can you walk the walk little girl?" he asked in a teasing tone before he reached his hand out for her to shake in order to seal the deal.

His smug look made it seem like he believed that she would just cave in and say this was stupid or whatever because she didn't have the guts to walk into the lion's den as it were. "If you think you don't have the willpower to resist changing like a good woman should I can understand after all women don't have much strength of mind once they get a real fucking" he said with a low chuckle following. His eyes still looking at hers giving that mocking look trying to goad her into giving into her anger, women so emotional it was easy to make them do things by using their own emotions and bodies against them he thought as he watched the feisty human waiting for an answer from her.

Kayla had meant to use the word bet as more of an announcement of her seriousness than an actual offer of the bet, but she quickly realized that he had taken it a different way when he announced that he would be taking the bet. She raised a curious eyebrow as she listened to him explain what it was that she had to do to prove that his ideas of how women were supposed to act and naturally acted were wrong. She could feel the eyes of her co-workers on her, and knew that if she didn't take the offer she would end up looking weak, which was definitely not what she was looking for right now. She had to prove him wrong, and the task that he offered her was surprisingly easy. That was really all that she had to do? She had to go wash his dishes and clean his house for a week, and when she didn't want to do it for the best of her life than she would be fine? That sounded damn easy for her. She could handle that pretty easily. As far as she was concerned that was one of the easiest things that she would ever do. There was no doubt in her mind that she could win this bet extremely easily. A wide smile ended up on her face

His repeated goading hit her hard, and she was well aware at this point that she couldn't say no and hold onto her respect. She reached out and grabbed his huge hand in hers and gave it a firm shake. “Fine, that sounds good to me. After we finish the finals next week I'll move in with you on Sunday, and I'll stay with you for the next week so I can prove just how wrong you are.” She assured him with a strong tone to her voice. This was going to be fun.

It looked like she was thinking a lot about the decision which was a bit of a surprise to him as he had expected her to give up, a confident smile was now on her face as she thought this would be easy apparently, she shook his hand setting the date for sunday. "I'll give ya credit for actually taking the challenge but your confidence is going to be your downfall" he said in a cocky tone as he shook her hand in return, there was no way to change the mood back to casual so Eric excused himself from the group to go home letting the rest of them do whatever they pleased. Kayla was a strong willed little human but there was no chance of winning this challenge he thought to himself as he made his way home, he actually lived just outside of the city in a two bedroom two bathroom house. Eric could not afford this on his own so he had a roommate who was currently away for some kind of business thing, he hadn't really gone into details which suited Eric just fine as the guy could come and go as long as he paid his half of the bills, the time seemed to slip by rather quickly for Eric who was anxious to get this challenge started, while not a complete mess the house was still not worthy of being called clean.

There were dishes in the sink, clothes on the floor in multiple rooms, dusting and vacuuming would be needed as well, seeing as he had a woman coming over he had specially prepared the place just for her which made him grin. He was dressed even more casually now that he was lounging about in his own home wearing a white tank top and a pair of grey running shorts with no boxers or briefs underneath, today was the day that Kayla was coming over and the day that their bet would start, it was about twelve in the afternoon which he checked calmly on his phone and when she arrived they would start the counter down for a week down to the exact minute.

Kayla hadn't doubted her decision to do this over the next few days. She had been thinking about it, but mot of her thoughts regarding the matter were her seething in anger about all of the things that he said. Every time that she thought back to one of the things that he had said her anger at what he had said just increased. She had seen some men say shitty things in the past, but the declaration from Eric had served to piss her off far more than anyone else had managed to in the past. She wanted him to know just how wrong he was and luckily once the next week was over she was sure that she would have him admitting that not all women were like he had decided they were.

She thanked the taxi driver as he drove off, leaving her in front of the address that Eric had provided her. She looked down at her phone for a moment to confirm it before stepping up. She had a rolling duffel bag behind her containing the clothes and other things that she would need over the next week. She was dressed pretty casually in a way that definitely didn't make her look sexy, with a pair of dark pants framing her hips, sneakers, a white t-shirt, and a canvas jacket that hung over her shoulders. She had her hair down and had her glasses sitting on the bridge of her nose like always. She took a few deep breaths before walking forward up the walk towards his house. Once she walked through the door she knew that everything would be different than it had been in the past. It would be weird, painful, and probably infuriating, but she kept reminding herself that it would only be a week here. Once that was over she would be able to go back to normal and would have some extra smugness. She took a deep breath as she stopped at his door. She provided a firm knock to the door and a ring to the doorbell before stepping back. “Hey, Eric, I'm here! You ready to start this?” She called out.

A knock on the door and a ring of the doorbell seemed like a bit much but then she actually called out as if she were impatient to get this started, Eric shook his head as he came to the door the little thing had no idea what she was truly in for he thought as he opened the door up. "I am, come in and shut the door behind you" he said in a calm tone before stepping back into the place, simple enough a blueish grey carpet, living room with a dark brown couch that could seat up to four people with cup holders of course, a recliner as well which was used more by Eric's roommate than Eric himself. The walls white with a few spots on them that could use cleaning up, the kitchen was a simple design as well with all the basic necessities, hardwood floor there so bare feet were gonna be cold on it in the mornings, "so these are the rules of our deal" he said as he turned around in the living room to face her now "everything that I think is natural you will do which includes cleaning the house daily, cooking each meal, pleasing me however and whenever I see fit".

He let it sink in "if you do something that upsets me I will punish you however I wish though don't worry I'm not a woman beater" he said in an assuring tone, beating a woman might scare them but it also bred resentment for the pain they were being caused which could bite you in the ass. Eric here would use more creative means to punish her "as for pleasing me that comes in a number of ways the first of which is dressing more appropriately" he stated firmly "do you have any dresses or did you pack nothing but your boy outfits?" he asked in a mocking tone as he looked over her. Even in such a plain casual outfit she was still appealing to the eyes but she wasn't attention stealing which is what he wanted, not to mention dresses were so much easier to get out of the way when he wished to fuck her.

She walked in when she heard him call back to her. She slowly looked around as she noticed inside, and the first thing that she noticed when she walked in was a smell that differed quite a lot from the apartment that she lived in with her female roommate. She couldn't really put a finger on what exactly the scent was, but if pushed she would probably describe the scent as 'masculine'. A pungent combination of sweat, cum from the occasional masturbation session, slightly dirty dishes, and BO. It wasn't an appealing scent, but she did her best to ignore it as she walked in and took in more of the place. She could see the piles of clothes strewn out on the ground that she assumed weren't washed, and she could see when she passed by the kitchen that there were dishes in the sink to be cleaned. The mention of pleasuring him was really the only thing that pissed her off, but she knew that she could blow him a few times it if meant winning the bet. It wouldn't be fun, but if met that she would see him apologizing on his knees in a week than she would shove his equine cock into her mouth. As for the cooking, cleaning, and everything else she assumed that it would turn out to be nothing but an inconvenience.

“Got it.” She assured him when he mentioned the potential punishments that could await her if she refused to obey any of the orders that he gave her. The first thing he asked her to do was enough to get a frown out of her, but she nodded and opened up her bag. “I brought two dresses.” Kayla informed him as she pulled out out and showed it to him. It was a knee-length dress of dark blue with a pattern of white polka dots and short sleeves that barely went past her shoulders. “Do you want me to go put this on right now?” Kayla asked as she wished that she hadn't brought any dresses.

Eric noted the look that came to her eyes when he mentioned her pleasuring him, he didn't ay anything about it but he could tell that she was not enjoying hearing that but that didn't matter to him as long as she did what she was told. Her frown was not wanted but instead of commenting on that he watched as she pulled out one of her two dresses "we will have to remedy that as dresses are the go to outfit for women" he didn't give her a choice in the matter, "and yes you will change into that right now" he pointed over his shoulder to the hallway "the first door on the right, once you have changed you will gather up the clothes and do the laundry" he ordered in a firm tone. "After that you will dust and clean up the spots on the wall that happened from a party with some idiots that got drunk not sure if it's drink, food or vomit" he said in a playful tone as she would have to find that out for herself "when you have finally finished with that I will be expecting lunch to be made, could be as simple as a sandwich or whatever you feel like making as long as it's good".

He could have been more specific with his likes and dislikes but as the woman it was her job to figure that out and make the proper food just like it would be her job later on to figure out the best way to please him if she wanted him to be happy which she would soon enough. He hadn't said it and she didn't bother to learn about his kind so when it happened she wouldn't even realize it was happening to her, stallion's cum was highly addictive to humans so much so that it could dull their minds and force their bodies to change to become more appealing to the one they were trying to get it from. Kayla would begin to want the cum, then crave it, then need it or else she wouldn't be able to do anything "chop chop woman" he said with a smug look on his face before he plopped himself onto the couch lazy as could be to watch some shows and maybe play some games if he was in the mood.

His information that she was going to be forced to wear dresses didn't get much of a reaction out of her. She did enjoy wearing the occasional dress, but at the same time she wasn't happy at the idea of wearing them for the pleasure of a sexist asshole that was planning to spend the next week trying to break her down mentally. It felt like a waste of the time that she had spent searching for cute dresses to wear. “Alright. We can stop back at my place and pick up some more or we can go shopping for them, I suppose.” She replied. She was about to go to the bathroom to change when she heard him explain all of the things that he had to do. His firm, barking tone wasn't something that she was too fond of but she was able to ignore it and focus on the words that he was speaking and the requests that came with it. She could do the dishes with ease, but she was a lot less happy at the idea of cleaning up the disgusting stains that parked the walls. She looked at the stains with a scornful look before frowning at his firm and condescending order for her to hurry. “Of course.” Kayla replied as she hurried over to the bathroom.

She came out just a minute later with her short socks replaced with knee high socks and her clothing replaced with the dress. It clung attractively to her bosom and fluttered with every step that she took around the house. “Did you try and get this place as gross as you could before I arrived, or is it always this way?” She grumbled as she began gathering up the large piles of clothing. She could tell that his roommate was a big guy as well from the large clothing that he had. She quickly moved it over to the laundry room, where she started one load and then emerged and located the cleaning supplies he had for her. She didn't want to clean the disgusting marks on the walls so she started dusting. She began in the kitchen and slowly and methodically dusted the house while waiting for the ding of the washing machine.

When Eric saw her in the dress he nodded approvingly as women truly did look better in dresses he thought to himself, her question as to whether the house was always this gross or if he made it worse was amusing so he laughed "if I really wanted to make this place as gross as possible believe me you would be begging to leave already". He flipped through the channels trying to find something interesting to watch while looking over at her as she worked enjoying the view of her fluttering dress and her body, already being this close to an attractive female and knowing he had complete control made his length twitch. He could have taken her right now and did whatever he wanted to her but she was probably going to be worn out so he wanted to get lunch before he showed her how a real woman should please her man, he had a lot of ideas for this week and many of them involved her in very compromising situations in which she could do nothing about as he did all sorts of lewd things to her.

He settled on a show about people failing because watching stupid doing stupid things and failing was always amusing, "you also need to call into work and tell them you won't be working for at least a week" he said calmly as he threw that out so suddenly. "Women don't need jobs they have one already" he stated plainly, it was also another way to control her because if she needed money but wasn't working naturally she would have to ask him and the only way she was getting anything from his was if she used some womanly persuasion. He wondered what kind of panties she was wearing underneath that dress, if they were boring he would probably just rip them off her lithe form but if they were appealing he'd be nice and let her keep them so she could wear them for him again.

Despite her notably unfeminine attitude and appearance she still knew what she was doing when it came to things like dusting and cleaning. She lived in an apartment, and she did most of the cleaning since her roommate was a bit of a lazy girl. She knew how to do this sort of thing with a lot of efficiency, and that was paying off right now with how quickly she was getting the work done. Kayla wasn't as good as a maid, but with how thurough the dusting job was it was pretty surprising how quickly she had moved out of the kitchen and move her attention towards cleaning the living room. The living room was definitely the grosses of the rooms that she had been in so far, but she was already worrid about opening the door to the bedroom and seeing what kind of gross sight he had prepared for her.

Kayla had ignored his comment about how gross he could have made the place, but his comment about how she was to not work this week got a frown out of her. She had hoped that she would have her time at the coffee shop as a break from the shit that he would shovel onto her, but right now she could tell that she would be spending every waking moment in his company or doing something that he wanted from her. “I'll text Brad as soon as I'm done dusting here.” She replied as she dusted the living room. There were a few times when she was required to bend over to work on the dusting, and if he kept a close eye on her he would be able to catch the sight of the plain cotton panties that contrasted with the dark tones of her skin. She seemed pretty absorbed in her work, mostly because it was better than focusing on him.

'Well well maybe she would learn faster than I thought' he said to himself inside of his head as she didn't even try to argue about the work schedule or lack thereof that he had just given to her, she seemed to know what she was doing as she cleaned he could see noticeable difference between where she had and hadn't cleaned. Seemed like she had at least some foundations to be a proper woman but he'd wait to see how her cooking was before he gave her a passing grade he thought in a playful way as he watched her bending over a few times during her work. It wasn't until the third time that he managed to get a look at her plain white panties, he sighed lightly disappointed that she wasn't wearing something more attractive to the eye but it would just make things simpler later as he could tear them to shreds without a care.

"I'm curious what do you plan on making for lunch?" he asked out of the blue during one of his commercials, he had been wondering whether or not she was any good at that some maybe her choice for lunch would give him some insight onto what she might make. Although she hadn't seen what was in the fridge or in the pantry they were fully stocked up seeing as Eric himself already ate a lot and he knew she would be coming over as well, perhaps she'd make something he never had before or something disgusting or maybe she just couldn't cook period.

She wasn't happy about her situation, but right now Kayla wanted to get the work she had been assigned done so that she could do something a bit more relaxing. Kayla was pretty sure that he couldn't find ways to occupy her time for the entire night, or at least that was what she was counting on right now. She didn't find the dusting to be too annoying of work anyway. The worst part was feeling him watching her as she worked.

She had just finished up with the living room when she heard him ask what it was that she was going to prepare for him. “Hmm... I haven't really looked around. I can go see what you have and figure out what to make off of that.” She commented. She was hungry, so having to make a second portion for him was something that she could deal with. Kayla stowed the duster before moving her attention to the kitchen. She spent about a minute looking around before poking her head out into the living room to speak to him. “I see that you have all of the ingredients for a stir fry. I'm thinking a pork-based stir fry.” She explained. She hadn't yet done the cleaning up of the walls that he had asked or finished dusting but it was lunch time and she was hungry so Kayla began to prepare for the meal by assembling the ingredients in one place. She wasn't the greatest chef, but her lazy-ass roommate wouldn't eat healthfully if she didn't make something every so often.

There was no need to say that he enjoyed her choice as his little smile was more than enough of an approval, "alright" was all he said before he turned his attention back to the television as if it didn't matter what she made for him. So she could cook and it seemed like she could cook more than the average meals he thought to himself, he of course wondered what else she could make for him in the future, thinking of the future he was probably going to have to order food for dinner as she would be quite tired after having some fun with him especially during her first time but he didn't plan on letting her get too much rest. Stallion's were very energetic often needing to cum at least three times a day in order to keep themselves calm, Eric had seen some explode in public because they hadn't cum enough so they got all jittery and pent up as if everything was getting on their nerves, Eric had never experienced such a feeling and he did not plan on doing so anytime soon for he had a perfectly good fuck toy in the kitchen now.

By the time he was done with Kayla her old life would seem like a dream her mind would be more suited for pleasure and doing as she was told because she didn't need a mind of her own she just needed to follow his orders and use her body like the worthless piece of meat that she was. "Don't eat too much or you might not have enough room for the creamy dessert you'll be getting afterwards" he said in that oh so annoying smug tone of his, he could have left that as a surprise but he wanted her to be thinking about what she was about to have to do until it was finally time for her to do it make her wonder what it would be like and what it would taste like when he was done using her.

The meal that she was preparing for him was a pretty simple one, and she was able to get it started pretty easily in a large fry pan on the stove. She had seen him eat at work and knew that he tended to eat far more than a human male could so she had started more than she would have for two humans to make up for that. The least that she could have right now to enjoy was a bit of delicious food prepared by herself. She worked until she had everything simmering before moving her attention away. She only had to come back and poke at it every so often so she was going to get some other work done in between that. Kayla wasn't too happy about her gig of scraping the gross stains off of the walls, but that was just another encouragement to get it done so that she could hopefully do something more entertaining. She had three things going, with a load of laundry in the machine, a meal on the stove, and her half-done cooking, but she would hopefully be able to manage them to an acceptable degree.

She froze for a moment when he announce that she would be getting some cream as desert. Kayla was obviously smart enough to know what he meant by that right now, but still she chose to ignore the comment and went to work. The next couple minutes was a mix of her cooking and cleaning, with the dusting of all rooms other than the bedrooms getting finished in between poking at the food. She didn't rush the meal with the cooking speed, but it wasn't too long until the simple dish was done. “Alright, lunch's ready.” She called out finally as she slid it out onto two plates. She split it at about a 60-40 split, with the larger half obviously being intended for the towering stallion.

When she didn't rise to his provocation Eric let her be as she seemed to be focusing on her tasks at hand rather than focusing on him as if it would change anything, she probably wanted to focus on those so that she didn't have to think about what she was going to be doing after lunch. Eric's mouth watered as the smell of the food begin to fill the air and his stomach growled as if demanding he just go get some food before it was even ready, he held himself from doing such a thing as he was sure it would taste better when it was done even if his stomach didn't care how it tasted. When it was finally done he turned the tv off and made his way into the kitchen to take his share not even thanking her for the food because it was her job to cook for him so there was no need to thank her, it would be like thanking the toaster for toasting your bread in his mind.

It definitely smelled good he thought as he took his seat at the light colored wooden table set up near the living but not quite there so it was kind of a dining area but if he really wanted to he could watch tv from here to. He dug in without a word enjoying the food a bit "bring me a glass of the grape juice" he told her with looking up from his plate with a slightly annoyed tone as if she should have known that he would want a drink with his food. Perhaps he would have to drill it into her head while he was making her swallow his seed after lunch, she needed to understand that she didn't have her own purpose anymore even if she was told she did by others that wasn't the truth in Eric's world.

“Got it.” She replied. At this point Kayla had decided that she would go with an attitude of simply going along with it. Punishment wouldn't be fun, and for simple things like getting him something to drink it wasn't worth arguing or getting cranky about. His irritated tone wasn't her favorite thing, but she could ignore it in favor of focusing on getting him a drink. She stopped at the fridge and grabbed two glasses before pouring a glass of grape juice for him and a glass of water for herself. She set his glass down in front of him before sitting down down across from him with her own glass sat down in front of her. She stared at him for a moment before digging into her food. All of that cleaning and gathering of his dirty laundry had left her pretty hungry, so she was going to enjoy the food that she had prepared for herself. She had chosen this because she wanted to eat it, and that he seemed content with the meal was just an extra bonus for her.

She would have linked a thank you, but Kayla brushed the thought aside with the idea that she might get one later, or more likely wouldn't get one at all. “Once I'm done dusting and cleaning the stains off of the well I'll move onto the bedrooms and clean those out. Do you have a roommate that I should be worried about? Do you want me to clean his room as well?” The attractive dark skinned woman asked after she enjoyed a bit of her meal.

Eric took the glass and sipped at it to wash down his food, next time he wasn't going to have grape juice as the two of these things did not mix well in his opinion, maybe some kind of soda though the only kind he had right now was the couple of sprites in the bottom drawer of the fridge. When she asked about his roommates room he shook his head before looking at her "you are mine not his so he can clean his own shit up" he said in a blunt tone before going back to his meal, "the only time you clean up after him is if I tell you to and as for worrying about him I doubt it he said he'd be gone for about two weeks three days ago something about a business trip". Eric finished his meal and his drink rather quickly then leaned back in his chair "that was good" it was probably the closest thing she was going to get to a thank your or a sign of appreciation from him anytime soon, the bedroom was going to be a little more of a problem for her as that was where the real mess was especially the clothing littered about.

"Dinner will be seven or eight" it wasn't a suggestion it was what was going to happen "but before you do any of that finish your food then put the dishes in the sink so you can fulfill your womanly duties" he said as he pushed his chair back from the table a little bit. She probably thought this would be simple but he would guess that she had never been with a stallion, large cocks for humans were considered small on a stallion whose average was sixteen inches and Eric maxed out at a full eighteen inches of thick horse cock for her to deal with. "Oh and anything you can't contain will of course have to be cleaned up", she might think she could do it but without experience handling a load of his size he doubted that she would be able to stop it from spilling onto the ground, perhaps he'd make her clean it up with her mouth depending on how well she did.

Hearing that she didn't have to put attention in keeping his roommate's room clean in addition to his own was definitely nice. The fewer gross rooms she had to clean up, the better. Hearing that he was gone for this week was another piece of good news. Having another male here to mock her would likely have made this an even more infuriating and annoying experience to live through. She gave a nod in his direction in understanding before going back to work finishing up the food that she had left for herself. It took her a bit longer to finish her meal after he was done since she considered the meal to be something of a moment to rest, but soon she had her meal done and her empty glass in front of him. “Thanks.” She responded curtly when he complimented her cooking. She had of course known that it was going to be good.

He got a short glare in his direction at the mention of her 'womanly duties' but now that she was done she stood up and gathered up the dishes. The pan and utensils used for cooking were already inside the sink and she quickly added the other pieces to the sink. She ran a bit of water over them and left them to soak a bit before moving her attention back towards the equine asshole that she had to work with. “So, let me guess. You're going to make me suck your dick a few times a day, right? I should have expected such a shitty task.” She muttered as she walked over to where he was sitting. “Well, let's do it then. Whip it out and let's get this out of the way.” Kyla grumbled as she tucked her hair behind her ears so it would be out of the way.

Her attitude was definitely going to need some work he thought as she muttered after guessing that he would make her suck his dick a few times a day, she was a naive little thing if she thought that was all that was going to happen to her but he didn't say anything about that for now. He did not look pleased when she told him to whip it out and get this done with already, "that's not how this works" he said as he leaned forward in his chair before suddenly reaching up to grab her face with one large hand, it was a firm grip far from painful but one couldn't say the feeling was pleasant as he made her look him in the eyes. "You want this because it's all your good for besides cooking and cleaning, you will act like you want this even when you don't because that is your job" he let go of her face and leaned back into his chair "now get on your hands and knees" he ordered in a firm tone, his eyes hard as if daring her to disobey his order which he almost wanted her to so he could give her a punishment so she would understand a little better.

"Then you can crawl to me and whip it out" he said with a little twinkle of amusement in his eyes now as he threw her line back at her "then we can both have the pleasure of you using your mouth for what it was meant to be used for because talking back isn't it". Eric had control and he was going to make sure that she understand that very quickly by any means that he had to, "do hurry up woman" he said as if he had been waiting some large amount of time, his shorts already showing the sizable bulge formed by his stallion cock only semi erect and probably larger than any male she had ever been with.

The human woman took a bit longer than she provably needed to in walking over to him. She was unhappy about this even more than she had been about cleaning up his gross laundry or preparing him a meal. This was something that she ahd very little experience with, and it was clear that she would need to figure out what she was doing pretty quickly to keep him from getting pissed off at her.

She was already unhappy enough about the thought of blowing his cock, so when he also insisted that she crawl over on her hands and knees there was a moment that she thought about refusing him and telling him that he could fuck off with his perverted requests, but the stern glare thrown her way and the earlier threat of a punishment if she disobeyed got a sigh out of the attractive woman. “You don't have to be an ass about everything just because I'm here. I didn't know that you were such a fucking pervert.” She grumbled as she walked over towards him. Kayla stopped about a meter away from him and dropped down to her hands and knees. She took a moment to adjust her dress before crawling over in front of him. She forced down a look of surprise at the huge bulge tucked between his thighs and quickly unzipped his pants to let it out. She thought it would be big, but when his only semi-erect length popped out in front of her she froze at the sight. The thick musk flooded her senses and the sight of the throbbing length was the kind of thing that looked like it should be out of some sort of porno. “So you want a blowjob, right? A handjob isn't enough?”

Back
Top Bottom