Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Dom Male for Medieval Plots (mxf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaceyboo

Super-Earth
While I don't usually require all of my role plays to have elements of domination and submission, it is required for these particular roles and ideas. Only inquire if you plan to use a dominant male character.

• I roleplay through either PM, thread, or email. No instant messengers.
  • Enjoy both consensual and nonconsensual, darker and romantic themes.
  • I love sex, but tend to be fairly story-driven, long term over short term.
  • I always prefer to play the younger character, 16-24.
  • I don't typically enjoy elements of fantasy or sci-fi in my roleplays.
  • In terms of Dom/sub relationships, I'm always submissive.
  • Kinks!

*All plots can be consensual, nonconsensual, or a mix of both*

Forbidden Attraction:
Due to the rebellious stage the young princess had entered in her teenage years, her parents, the rulers of the kingdom in which she lived, assign a knight to their precious daughter in hopes of keeping her out of trouble. They wanted her to be perfect for her husband, whom she was arranged to marry in just a matter of months, however their plan backfires as the princess and the knight find themselves unable to contain their developing feelings for one another.

Forbidden Attraction Version 2:
A spinoff of the plot above. Same idea, though the feelings between the two aren't mutual in the beginning. He punishes her in ways that would get him killed, threatening her to keep her from speaking out. He brings out a side in her she hadn't know existed, a submissive side. It isn't long before he turns the young princess into his little whore, constantly begging for his attention and the opportunity to please him.

Taken by Force:
Her father, a power hungry king, had made many enemies. The last thing they had expected though was for the kingdom to be invaded. The king (or prince/head knight) of the invading army isn't simply satisfied with just taking over the kingdom and destroying the cruel, power crazed king. To put him in his place one and for all, he takes his most precious asset; his daughter.

A Forced Marriage:
Being the high class, nobleman that he is, it would be thought that he could marry any woman he wanted. Women flock around him, their fathers' offering him substantial dowries in hopes he'll pick their daughters, knowing that it would only bring them good to bear his name. Despite his vast selection of upperclass noblewomen, his eyes are set on something else; someone who would be considered unattainable. She's young, quiet, and certainly not of his class. Maybe her family works for him, maybe he's seen her at the markets. She does her best to avoid him, to evade his attention. He's always gotten what he's wanted, and the more she tries to desist him, the harder he persists. He won't stop until he has her, and it will be easier for him to take her as his than it will be for her to stop him.

Arranged Marriage: (prince/princess or nobleman/noblewoman)
The arrangement had been agreed upon years ago, and now, she was finally of age for marriage. The two had never met, both of them itching with curiosity as the day grew closer. He hadn't been particularly excited about the coming day, but he knew it was what was expected of him, and planned to fulfill his responsibility. She on the other hand, was not accepting of any of it. Most of her life had been spent trying to prepare her for this moment, to turn her into the perfect wife, yet she still couldn't accept her role. She was stubborn, outspoken, unlike any woman of her status that he had ever laid eyes on. Most men of his kind would be disgusted with her brazen attitude, but his excitement grows as he plans to make the beautifully naive girl his conquest.

Arranged Marriage Version 2:
For the past year or so, she had successfully avoided marriage. Despite having been taught and prepped to be the perfect wife, she was nothing of the sorts. She was outspoken, and did as she pleased, yet despite her stubbornness, she was quite naive. Her efforts had worked though, no man of their status wanted a wife who was so difficult to manage. He had been searching for a wife, yet was bored with everyone he found. They were all the same, all so distasteful. And then he found her. She was unlike any woman he had ever met, and despite the rudeness she displayed towards him, he knew that she was the one. He knew that her rough acts were all a facade, that she was just a vulnerable little girl that didn't know any better.

If you open up to IM I like all your role play Ideas!
Owning
yim pussygrinder_m29
aim owning_master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom