Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twelve Fucks of Christmas (closed for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotesBurger

Money, Hoes, Bionicles
Banished
So I found a certain pic that gave me a fun idea for a fun semi-long term RP. If interested then send me a PM. Looking mostly for either male or Futa characters. Another thing i want to try is having making one of the boys in the picture a girl for some bi-sex fun. Lemme know if you wanna try that ^_^

Twelve Fucks of Christmas

It's Christmas season once again. Snow covers the streets, people are celebrating... and then there's you. A lonely soul who constantly has to spend this season alone. It's hard to get some 'lovin' this time of year so you are forced just to watch videos on line. One night you hear of a website in which you can 'send a christmas wish' and it would come true. So of course you wish for some 'company' this holiday season... and the next morning you wake up to find your wish granted.

In your room are two bubble butt deer-boys with a box of toys and a note saying "You have twelve days to do as you please with them -Santa". The boys Rudolph and Dasher seem pretty anxious to please you so now it's up to you to decide what you want to do. Fuck them both senslessly, maybe have them please eachother while you watch, maybe invite some friends over? Hey it's your 12 days

RE: Twelve Fucks of Christmas (MMxM or Bi sex focused)

Bump for deer buttz

RE: Twelve Fucks of Christmas (MMxM or Bi sex focused)

Dooo Dooo Doooo... ssssoooooomeday....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom