Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for MxM? Look No Further...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glitterati

Meteorite
Hello, I am back after a hiatus, and I am actively looking for a roleplay or three.

I bring many years of roleplaying experience with me.

First and foremost, all roleplays with me will be MxM, so if that is not your cup of tea, I am sorry.

I play seke/switch characters (fave), or bottoms, though I just cannot play a whiny cutesy sub, ever. I will try almost anything once, which is to say I have limited limits. Just no shit, vomit, mpreg, kiddies, or non-sentient animals. I love non-con scenarios, but this is definitely not necessary if you don't like it. I also love biting, giving and receiving. I really like love/hate relationships, and power struggles.

I prefer neither all-smut nor all-story roleplays, but a combination of both. I am a sucker for romance but I also like lust. With that said, I am also not the neighborhood grammar Nazi. I don't do labels like 'lit' and ask only that you are basically fluent in English and use your spellchecker. My average post is 2+ paragraphs but I am happy with whatever, except for one-liners.

I am very open to a large array of roleplaying ideas. I like various fandoms (mainly literary) and different pairings and eras. I like gothic (in the Poe sense of the word) ambiance. I tend to play OCs when playing in an established world setting.

I would love to do something based on the following book series:
-- A Song Of Ice And Fire / Game of Thrones Series
-- The Hunger Games Series

I also like doing twisted fairytales, anything inspired by Lovecraft/The Cthulhu Mythos, and most anything from the Old World of Darkness series of roleplaying games.

Oh, and I'd adore getting to play Loki (versus Thor, preferably: Demi-gods + incest (sort of) = YUM!) Really though, I will play Loki x most any of the Avengers, x OC, x god/demi-god from another pantheon, etc.

Also: Pacific Rim with OCs.
Marvel-verse various and sundry canon and OCs.

Pairings? Well, I will list a small sampling of other stand-alone roles (my preferred role is listed first in bold):
-- Knight x Prince ***
-- Elf x Half-Orc ***
-- Elf x Human **
-- Demon x Priest **
-- Kidnap Victim x Kidnapper ***
-- Pyscho x Psychiatrist ****
-- Serial Killer x Serial Killer ****
-- Prostitute x Client **
-- Junkie x Dealer ***
-- Brother x Brother ***
-- Nephew x Uncle **
-- King x Viking Raider ****
-- Roman Emperor x Gladiator ****
-- Gladiator x Gladiator ***

I also like to play in different eras. So here is another list:
-- The Ancient World (particularly Rome)
-- The Middle Ages
-- The Renaissance
-- The Victorian Era
-- The Roaring '20's
-- WW II
-- The 1960's

Please feel free to suggest your own ideas.

I hope some of this has intrigued or at least interested you (if you've made it this far!) If you want to roleplay with me, you can contact me via PM. I will play by PM or email, or thread if you really want. If you really needed to, I suppose I would let you talk me into IM.

So, we've come to the end, and I bid you farewell. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom