Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shenanigans

Meteorite
Hello everyone!

So this is my request thread to find other writers who are interested in the same type of roleplays I am. I'm very big on plot-based rps with some smut, rather than everything revolving around smut. For those of you who prefer that style, to each his or her own no judgment here! I just don't fancy that type of writing.

So my favorite types of role plays that immediately pop to mind are:

Post apocalypse
Supernatural (both the show and actual vampires, werewolves, ect...)
Hunger Games
Doctor Who/ Time Travel
And who doesn't love some Harry Potter?!
Plus I'm always down for original plots as well as long as I can find some muse behind the idea.

Some original plots ideas I’ve roleplayed in the past:

Dystopia
Renaissance
Zombie Apocalypse
High School/ College
Government/Secret service
Mutant spin offs
Pirates
Bachelorette Party Twist

The only other big no-no I have besides all smut is, anime. Mostly because I personally don't watch it. Besides my one exception, which is Avatar the last air bender and legend of Kora.

I’m also not willing to rp about:
Beastiality
Incest
Celebrities
FxF
MxM
Rape
BDSM
Excessive smut
Abuse

I do like when I can have a back and forth with ideas that we can both be happy with. So please don’t be shy and speak up!

Please be able to write at least 2-3 or lengthier paragraphs that have description, emotion and of course proper spelling and punctuation. If you leave out a comma I won't freak as long as you won't do the same to me! Haha. Some times I get a bit over zealous if I'm really in love with the rp and can't stop writing. If I go crazy with two pages you don't have to mirror me, unless you want too.

Send me a PM or leave something here if you’re interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom