Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interracial Desires

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’m new here, but I’m not at all new to Roleplay. I consider myself relatively experienced, as well as relatively talented at this. I am currently seeking partners to help me fulfil some rather specific RP fantasies of mine.

What can you expect from me? Well, I generally always prefer to play the female role, though I’m not entirely opposed to playing the male role. I have little to no limitations when it comes to kinks, though there are a few that I’m really not into. We can discuss that via PM if you’d like. As of the moment, I’m really looking to mix things up racially. That means things will get pretty offensive, so be careful and mindful of that if you’re going to RP with me.

Below you’ll read some of my more thought out RP fantasies that can either be adapted in full, or modified to meet our needs. They’ll also give you a pretty in-depth look at what I’m looking for in terms of RP.

BE WARNED, THESE FANTASIES MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME. KEEP IN MIND HOWEVER, THESE ARE SIMPLY FANTASIES, AND NOTHING ELSE!!! SO BEFORE YOU TYPE THAT MEAN RESPONSE, OR PM, JUST REMEMBER THAT WE’RE ALL HERE FOR FANTASIES!!!

White Guilt (Mid-to-long term)
30djgq1.jpg

-Christine is home from her first year at College for Spring Break. She’s a changed person, having learned just how ignorant, and racist her father and brothers are. Wracked with guilt, she decides it’s time to make amends for their indiscretions, as well for as the crimes of her white ancestors, and hatches a plan. She drugs her entire family on their first night back together, and while they all lay unconscious around the home, she gathers up everything of value, packs it into her father’s prized sports car, and drives into nearby Atlanta. She parks outside of a rundown bar in one of the most crime ridden areas of the city, gets out, and walks into the bar. There, she presents to the patrons of the bar, all Black Men, all of her family’s belongings. She then offers them the rights to her body as well.

The Victim (Mid-to-long term)
2eeylb6.jpg

-Helen is a happily married mother of two, a celebrated violinist, and a member of the Detroit City Orchestra. One night after a charity performance in a poverty stricken area of Detroit, Helen begins to drive home to her family, when her car breaks down just down the road from the community center there. When she gets out of her car to call for repairs, she’s attacked by a couple of hooded black men, who lead her into a nearby alley and take turns raping her. When they’re finished, they leave her beaten, bloodied, and without a penny in the alley. She’s eventually found by Police, and taken home. The following night, she dreams of her rape, only she enjoys it. She fantasizes about the rape, until finally she’s had enough, and can’t contain her desire anymore. She takes a taxi back to where she was first raped, and sets herself up to have it happen again, except when her attackers approach, she offers to pay them for the act. She becomes obsessed with black men, and eventually begins picking up random black men, bringing them back to her home, where they have sex; sometimes, even when her children are home.

White Privilege (Long term)
16bap8n.jpg

-Jessica is a spoiled white princess. She’s also an unbelievable bitch. She treats her classmates like trash, teasing and bullying them, until finally one of her classmates has had enough, and commits suicide, citing Jessica as the main reason in her suicide note. As a result, Jessica is expelled from her school, with a permanent mark on her record regarding the incident. No other private school accepts her enrollment, so she’s forced to attend a public school. There, she gets into trouble early, buying drugs, and attending parties. On a whim, she tries Crack Cocaine, and ends up hopelessly addicted to it. She starts doing it on a regular basis, getting her fix from her drug dealer, who starts offering it to her, in exchange for sexual favors. Her addiction to Crack is soon accompanied by an addiction to black cock, and she starts spending all of her days at school, getting taken to task by random black guys in the boy’s bathroom.

The Traitor (Long term)
2vxr70o.jpg

-It’s been little over a year since Marie’s husband was murdered, leaving her an only parent. She’s since struggled to come to terms with her feelings about her late-husband’s murder, having had to fake and emotional response so as to act the part. A Sociology Teacher at the same High School where her son attends, she begins an unhealthy relationship with one of her students, a young black male. When her flirtation with said student erupts into a full out sexual tryst, she discovers that he is not only a black supremacist himself, but also the son of a black supremacist lawyer, who had actually gotten her late-husbands murderer off without a conviction a year earlier. She becomes fascinated with her student, and his father, discovering within herself an empathy for the ideals of black supremacy.

White Slave (Mid-to-long term)
2qs120l.jpg

-Kelly is on vacation with her family in South Africa, when the hotel she and her family are staying at is raided by local militants. Though her family escapes unharmed, Kelly isn’t so lucky, and is taken captive. She is then sold to an underground slave market that specializes in capturing, and selling white people into indentured servitude. She is treated as slaves were treated hundreds of years ago, devoid of all rights, and forced to work for a living. She winds up one of the personal pleasure servants of her Black Master, and his sons.

Other (Short Term)
-I’m always willing to partake in some short term RPs if the mid, or long term ones don’t meet your time constraints. So keep that in mind. ;)

So please, PM me if you find yourself interested. Hope to hear from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom