Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

African Safari

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I am thinking of is a female photographer that has been paired with a male photographer who is a chauvinistic, too good looking for his own good, smartass, ect for over the last three years. She has not been given a chance to do a solo spread in the magazine company that she works for even though she was the top of her class and head editor of the college newspaper. What irks her most id that she does the work and the co-worker gets all of the credit because of who his dad is- a senior editor of the magazine. She is fed up and her best friend has recommended her for a job through an agency that makes camping gear and natural products. The agency has just started a new side line magazine which is intended to promote not only their products but also promote the wild animals.

I will be the reporter and you will be the one who will take her on an African Safari. It does not matter if you are in the military, own a Safaris Park or work for one or any other reason for being in Africa and needing money.

What I expect is that you will RP at least every other day- more posts the better! Post at least one paragraph and let me know if you want to quit or be absent for a few days unless you are ill or family emergency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom