Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come Inside! (LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jinora

As the title suggests, I would like to play some naughty girls who don't have a problem with being filled up like a boston cream donut. The more mess the better. With that said, I am still looking for strong plots and character development, and not all girls need to be willing. ;)

I will be playing rather young girls (15-17) who will be largely immature, and not taking responsibility for their own protection. They also may come from a bubble upbringing where learning about sex wasn't a huge part of their development. I was even thinking about playing a Clone who was only created for sex.

My Jedi with four years roleplaying experience is 17, boys.

Fandoms:

Korra
Pokemon
Star Wars
Mass Effect
Marvel
Super Smash Brothers

I will also roleplay parts of history:

Ancient Greece
Templars
Nazi-Controlled Poland
World War II

I really want to play a pretty Jewish girl was was destined for the gas chambers, but gets parted from the line by a horny soldier at the last minute. She may end up in a much worse fate.

I always loved Avatar: The Last Airbender! I would love to talk about what your ideas for that one would be.

I'll RP that, if you have a preference as to species or characteristics I'll do what I can

Love the imgery but now I have the strong urge to go to Tim Horton's and get a Boston creme.

Bumpies! Looking for a bunch of new partners because I have nothing going on. Would you fill me up? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom