Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark and twisted male looking for female

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomG

Supernova
The title of the thread isn't very creative is it?
Of course that hardly matters because of you are reading this then you opened it.
I am Googl, the twisted and perverse search engine... Or maybe just a guy whose tastes tend to lean towards darker themes and elements.

Rape, violence, abusive relationships, sadism, corruption, "bad ends", sexual slavery... Oh and of course there is more.

You are still reading?
I still have your attention?
That is wonderful, perhaps there is potential for a game between us.

Now what I am looking for, a creative and literate partner who brings her own ideas to the story and is willing to explore the darker sides of human sexuality. Just how dark things get can of course be varied, not every story needs to be a tale of violent and non consenting abuse. There can be darker and twisted romances, honestly a love a story with these elements.

So if you are still reading this I take it as a good sign... And here is what you should do.

Send me a message, maybe a quick introduction, let me in on what you think, on that there is that you like.
Tell me a bit about stories that you like, I have a few rough plot ideas that I am hesitant to share because they aren't quite refined yet but if you ask I can share some of them.
There is potential for a story between us, there could be something grand and fantastic.
Get in touch with me and let's try and find that story.

Idea!

I am picturing a heavy fantasy sort of world
Magic and gods and maybe elves or orcs and the like
Main male character will be the ruler of an agressively expanding empire
A sort of God King set up as his father would be the ruler of his people's pantheon
Leading a very agressive and powerful culture where strength if valued above all, seen as barbaric by outsiders

The princess on the other hand would come from an opposite culture, a sort of high Renaissance feel to it
Cultured and polite but very depressed in terms of sex with a very religious aspect
I am thinking she would also be the descendent of a god, from her own pantheon, perhaps the daughter of a goddess of love beauty and fertility

Meeting between rules, the father of the princess among a group of rulers trying to negotiate with the God King and slow his expansion, perhaps convince him to stop the wars he is waging

He sees the princess and demands her in exchange for the peace

It rough and needs work but I think a good partner could help with world building

Not the normal balance of power
Craving a bdsm game where the roles aren't quite what they would seem from the outside
A male student dominating his teacher
A young intern controlling an executive at the coperation
A high school student control the mother of a young lady whom he pushes around (I have a rough plot for this, quite twisted if you are looking for something of that nature and playing two females is not a problem)
A prisoner with power over a female guard

Well you get the idea by now I think
Ages will of course be within the sites limits
But if this appeals in any way
Tickles your fancy
Makes your mind race with possibilities
Let me know

I really like the prisoner having control over the female guard.... I love rough and controlling roleplays I'm very submissive but can throw my ideas in as well

I do
Message me any ideas you have
That's the best way to contact me

Then please send a message
It's the best way to get ahold of me and discuss plots

Bumping out of boredom
Considering some canon play
Pm me to hear ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom