Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

YM's Female Charas and FxM, FxF Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

YokaiMenace

Meteorite
RP Preferences
  • Third person POV is a must.
  • Past tense is favored but present tense is okay sometimes.
  • I typically write two-ish paragraphs, sometimes more if I get carried away. I don't typically mind how much my partner writes as long as you put some effort into it and give me something to respond to. I don't appreciate one-liners, however.
  • Forum RP is favored, but PM or even e-mail is fine as well.
  • The amount of sexual content will vary with the ideas, and I'll note it down if I want something to be especially story- or sex- driven. If there isn't a note, I'm okay with either.
  • Fairly vanilla tastes with light bondage and a tiny bit of s&m thrown in occasionally. D/S doesn't do much for me, but there may be exceptions (they will be noted when present).
  • Unless otherwise noted realistic, anatomically correct sex is a must.
  • Noncon is a no. Slight coercion or dubcon is okay sometimes.
  • Unless otherwise noted I am open to both FxM and FxF pairs for anything.
  • Trans characters are welcome, although personally I don't care for them being fetishized.
  • I prefer fully humanoid characters, but furries are okay sometimes. Check with me first.
  • The gender of my RP partner does not matter to me.
  • Important. I can be slow with replies, but unless I specifically tell you I want to drop something, I don't. Please be patient with me.
  • Anything with an asterisk in front of it is something that I'm really excited about doing.
  • Thanks!

Original Characters

• I'd love love love to do some smutty one-shots with this character. Though she be but little, she is fierce! Medieval or modern fantasy fit her best.

• [*]Fantasy - She gets into a tussle with an adventurer of sorts. No matter who wins, she decides that she likes them and offers to show them a good time.
      [*]Medieval fantasy (feudal Japan would be best) - Pretty much any sort of character you want (traveling monk, samurai, geisha, average villager, etc.) happens upon her bathing in a secluded hotspring. She doesn't mind and, in fact, insists that they join her. Two naked people, wandering eyes, they do the do and so forth.
      [*]Modern urban fantasy - In a bar or park or wherever, your character notices mine and can't help staring a little (maybe they have a thing for animal ears or white hair). She notices and, as blunt as she is, she trots over and asks just what they think they're looking at. They give whatever excuse you like, and the two of them chat a little. Eventually your character lets slip that they think she's cute, pretty, sexy, or whatever you think would fit. She smiles and drags them off to the bathroom or bushes or some other pseudo-clandestine place to "thank" them for the compliment. Bonus points if your character is a shy, inexperienced geek. c:
    Thanks so much for your interest in my character! She's very pleased with the attention~ I'm still open to RPs with her that follow different ideas. I'll add more as I think of them, and you're welcome to PM me with your own idea or if you want to brainstorm together.
  • Here's another character that I'd be interested in doing both short and long RPs with. She can be a bit of a tsundere and is harder to get close to, but there's potential for connections with her to run very deep.
    • None yet, but please PM me if you're interested in her!
  • Here's one more character, this one a bit kinkier than the previous two, although she isn't as well-developed. She's mostly for exploring my own interests in dominance, bondage, and light sadism.
    • None yet, but please PM me if you're interested in her!

Ideas:

• Modern/Light Fantasy - Something inspired by this comic. If you want more than just a short scene she can be a timid, quiet girl who explores her sexuality with the monster under her bed and eventually becomes more confident. We can also intersperse scenes where he visits her for non-sexual companionship, they become friends or even fall in love. Maybe there could even be a plot point where a human guy asks her out, they start dating and the monster gets jealous. Details are negotiable.
  • *Park RangerxWerewolf - This'll be about a 75/25 plot/smut split, but the beginning is fairly sex heavy. The sort of werewolf we're talking here is this kind, has control over when they turn except for during the full moon when they're forced to, and is fully sentient and aware while turned, if with a much more feral outlook.
    Female ranger is out driving through the park and stops to pick up what she assumes is a roadkilled deer with a broken neck. She continues on her way but stops again when something big and vaguely human-shaped darts across the road in front of her truck. For one reason or another she gets out of the truck and ends up being pounced on by the werewolf; maybe he tears her clothes a little too. He's snarling and pissed off, but for some reason after sniffing her and giving her a warning growl he leaves her alone in favor of dragging the deer out of the back of her truck and beginning to eat it.
    She's understandably terrified, but as she watches him feast she starts feeling a little warm--all of that muscle and power, the thick, beautiful fur, etc.--and is mortified to feel herself getting a bit wet. Once the wolf is done eating he licks his chops and sniffs the air a little, and then, perhaps looking a little surprised he turns his attention back to her, curiously scenting her all over. She's afraid that he's going to eat her now, and is confused when the wolf starts whining excitedly, wagging his tail, nipping at her clothes, licking any exposed skin, etc. Eventually she gets the idea and hesitantly strips. More attention from the wolf, his licking growing increasingly sexual before he finally pushes her knees over her shoulders and eats her out. She comes hard and he backs off to let her catch her breath, panting happily, wagging his tail, and now sporting a big wolfy hard-on.
    She gets to her hands and knees, probably in preparation to stand up, and he mounts, maybe teasing her with his cock a little but not penetrating. She's incredulous but still horny, and anyway she's gone this far; why not experience the whole thing? She reaches back to guide him into her, they fuck hard, he ends up knotting her and bites her shoulder or the back of her neck hard when he comes. She falls asleep waiting for his knot to go down and wakes up the next morning back in one of the overnight rooms at the ranger station.
    Groggy and sore, she cleans up and prepares to leave for the day. On the way out she's stopped by another ranger, one that she doesn't get along with for whatever reason. He's agitated and asks her what the bandage on her shoulder/neck is for and she makes up some story about being attacked by a bear or cougar or something. He goes pale and drags her off to explain that he was the werewolf last night and now that he's bitten her she's infected and will also turn on the next full moon.
    She's understandably horrified, both because of the werewolf thing and because, hey, she fucked a guy that she doesn't like while he was a big furry animal.
    Further plot points include the both of them squabbling over exactly whose fault it was, him helping her through her first turning and teaching her to do wolfy things out in the woods. If you want, maybe a few months later after they've learned to get along--mostly--she learns she's pregnant, etc. etc. Details are negotiable.
  • More to be added.

• [*]Modern - Two good friends are hanging out, watching a movie. It gets to a sex scene and it gets a bit awkward. One of them jokingly comments "That looks fun" or something and they have a brief joking conversation about sex that ends in the two of them having hesitant, but eventually quite fun sex on the couch. If you want to continue past this one scene we can go on to explore if they'll start dating or become fwbs or if it's just a one-time thing.

Fandom Things

• *Touhou Project: I've had a little experience writing as Patchouli, Sakuya, Flandre, Youmu, Mokou, Aya, Parsee, Koishi, and Kogasa, and there are plenty more that I'd be willing to try. I like all sorts of pairings, and if you like one or even both of us could play a genderswap as well. Please note, however, that I am not comfortable playing as or with any character unless they are written as being physically and mentally in their late teens at least.
  • Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin: I'm pretty confident in my Marco-writing skills, so I could do a genderswap there (Marcy! c; ) and I think I'd be an all right Petra, but I don't know if I could write any of the other characters convincingly. As far as ships go, I like more or less all of it so ask away, although I'm iffy about 104th membersxScouts. (*I'm really feeling some squabbly Petruo atm, mmboy. ovo) OCxOC would also be super fun!
  • Star Trek: I love TOS to bits, haven't gotten around to any of the other series, and don't much care for the writing of the reboot (although the cast is great). OCxOC for sure!
  • Dungeons and Dragons: OCxOC, and without any of the dice-rolling. I've played some 3.5 and a lot of 4th edition. I have a much cherished cheery tiefling bard and I can dig up or invent some other characters fairly quickly.
  • Skyrim: OCxOC or maybe OCxCanon
  • Resident Evil: pre-5 JillxChris, 4 era AdaxLeon, post-6 SherryxJake (hella). Fair warning that I may be a bit rusty, since it's been a while since I've played most of these. Casual shorts would be best.
  • Vocaloid: I'm fairly confident in my abilities as Lily, Gumi, and CUL. I could also probably do Meiko, Luka, Haku, SeeU, Yukari, Clara, IA, and Kokone. Personality and such is based on my own interpretation and thus may obviously differ from others'/yours. I'm not sure just what we could do with them but go ahead and contact me if you have any ideas.

I may be forgetting some things, and I'll certainly be adding to some sections later on. Anyway, please PM me if you're interested in anything~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom