Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Show Home (P) -Ladydark/SalesGirlAnna-

Ladydark

The minds master
Nathan was a wealthy young may, good looking, and single. Today he was going to be meeting with a sales rep about a house, he currently lived in a large cottage outside the city and was looking to move back into the city. He didn't have much luck finding women out there and wanted some company. He pulled up to the address a few minutes before his appointment and watched the house, that's when he saw her. The sales rep he had been talking with on the phone was male, but it seemed the one showing the house was female, and very beautiful, a plan started to form.

Annabelle Stewart
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 105 lbs.
Hair: Red
Eyes: Green
Body Type: Slim but curvy

Annabelle waited for the man who set up the appointment to see the house. If it sold she would get a huge commission check. It was getting kind of late on a Friday night. She worked hard this past week and she was looking forward to the weekend off. She was wearing she was wearing a blue blazer, a matching skirt that goes a bit past her knees, a blue blouse, nude stockings, 2" black Mary Jane-like pumps, pearl necklace and earrings. She had her long red hair, that reached to the top of her ass, in a French braid.

He quickly pulls his bag from the back seat and grabs out a few more neck ties, rolls them up and shoes them in his pocket before getting out of his car. "Hello... Thanks again for having me so late... Work and all..." He smiles as he makes his way up to the house, holding out his hand to her "I'm Nathan... And you are?" After taking her hand he shakes it slightly and looks up at the house, "It looks even better in person... The photos don't do it justice..." He looks back at her and looks her over slightly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Annabelle said as she fished a set of keys out of her pocket. "It's gorgeous, isn't it? Let me get this lock open and we'll go in and take the grand tour." Annabelle unlocked the door and let Nathan go in first, "Right this way," she said.

He smiles again and nods "It is..." He waits and enters the house, looking around slowly "So, am I your last client today? Again I'm sorry for keeping you so late..." It was a larger house and te neighbours weren't too close, no one to hear her scream, he hid his grin as he started to follow her around. The house was beautiful, he may even buy it once everything was finished, he looks at her again as she tells him about the different rooms and nods. "Is the basement finished? Or would I have to have that done myself?"

Annabelle smiled as she took Nathan around the house. "Yeah, you are my last client for today. And it's OK... I don't mind..." When he asked about the basement, she said, "No... It's great! The Previous owners had transformed the basement into a mini movie theater..." She took her downstairs to the basement... "It's completely soundproof..."

Soundproof... He couldn't believe how luck, he reaches into his pocket and fists one of the ties, he pulls it out and smirks. "Soundproof... Well this house just keeps getting better..." He walks up behind her as she starts giving one of her practiced speeches about te room, when she's not paying him any attention he quickly grabs her arms and pulls them behind her back. "Be a good girl and I won't have to hurt you..." He quickly ties her wrists up with the tie in a strong knot, he then pulls her over to the large couch by the screen and pushes her into it. "What were your plans after our appointment..." He uses the other ties to tie her feet to the couch legs, forcing them open, he steps back a few feet to look at her.

Annabelle was giving a spiel about all the features of the room. When all of the sudden the man grabbed his arms and pulled them behind her back and tied them together. He pushed her onto a large couch by the screen. Then he started to tie her legs to the couch legs. He asked her plans for the night... "Not much.. I was just going to have dinner then home to bed... Please... Let me go... I won't tell anyone..."

"Well then... I'm sorry for changing your plans... Now remember..." He moves closer and pulls one last tie from around his neck "Be good... And I won't hurt you..." He lifts his arms and ties it around her head, covering her eyes. He then pulls a small pocket knife and starts to cut open her top, then puts a slit up each side of her skirt so he could rolls it up. "There... Wait..." He reaches up again and slowly slides her panties down her legs. "Perfect..."

Annabelle struggled as he blindfolded her. Then she felt him cut her blouse open, revealing her floral print bra, and her skirt, revealing her matching bikini cut panties and the garter belt that was holding up her white stockings. Then she felt him pull her panties down then because of how far her legs were apart he had to cut them off of her. She blushed as felt the cool hair on her nicely trimmed red pussy hair, "Please... Let me go... I won't tell anyone... I swear..."

"I'm sorry... But I just can't do that..." He reaches up and cups her cheek lightly the rubs it with his thumb, "But I couldn't resist, a girl as pretty as you... Alone in a soundproof room..." He chuckles and trails his hand down, soon cupping her breast then moving into her bra to cup it bare. "I plan on making you scream..." He pinches her nipple then cuts her bra away too, allowing both breast to be free, he then leans down to lick at them both.

She want to yell at him for destroying her favorite bra and panty set and one of her favorite suits but she had more important things to worry about. She struggled against her bonds as he licked her breasts. She had to bite her tounge to keep from saying she liked it.

He chuckles slightly at her attempt to escape and just nips her nipples lightly, his other hand moving down her body to cup her core. "Gonna keep quiet are we... Guess I'll have to step it up..." He slowly parts her pussy lips and runs his fingers along her slit and flicks her clit lightly. He pulls back from her breasts and watches her as he starts to push a few fingers into her, his thumb over her clit. "You're quite tight... This isn't your first time is it..." He grins slighty.

She squirmed and tried not to moan as he played with her body. "Please..." she said, "Please... Just let me go... I won't tell anyone..."

"You aren't going anywhere... Not for a while at least..." He chuckles and starts to suckle her breasts again, nipping lightly now and then, his hand also starts to move, pumping his fingers into her slowly and rubbing her clit with his thumb a bit faster. "You never answered... Is this your first time... Will I have the pleasure of popping you..." He moves up to lick at her neck next, licking along the side of her neck and them moving to steal a kiss.

Annabelle bit her lip trying to suppress the feelings she was having. "No... You won't be my first... If it's any of your god dammed business!"

Back
Top Bottom