Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Messy's Bounty Board (superhero cravings!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

messylips

Star
So I've decided I'm going to streamline a bit! this board will contain plots, pictures and fandoms or pairings that I'm currently looking for, it will hopefully be fairly up to date, as my cravings come and go I will edit it.

Here is my other thread for a more complete (and messy) look at my kinks and interests, but here are a the only things you REALLY need to know going in:

-Plot Vs. Smut varies, but I will always prefer a well thought out setting and characters over mindless fucking.

-I prefer dominant roles or at least switch

-I love playing strange and weird beings, monster girls are just the tip of the iceberg!

-I post anywhere from a paragraph up to 4-5, but be prepared to be patient as I can be quite slow to post at times.

Messy's Bounty Board (newest at the top)

- Jinx from league of legends! I really wanna play her suddenly.

- Chicks in armour, warcraft, dark souls, generic fantasy, I wanna play a girl who wear armour like a second skin!

- I got into the Heroes of the Storm beta and now I kinda wanna try either a crossover rp, or a Warcraft one! particularly if you'd be up for me playing some of the more unusual races (big suprise) namely Gnomes, Pandaren, Draenei and a few of the others!

- Pitch me your most out there, your most outlandish idea ever! *********

- I'd like to play an older female, but where the entire rp isn't some cougar thing, more like an older swords woman or something g training a younger man, or the like.

Super heroes! MASSIVE CRAVING particularly DC
I've always been into marvel and DC, even more with the recent movies, but even MORE recently I've gotten into the comics, I've been reading the new 52 teen titans and I'd love to play:
Solstice
Wondergirl
Batgirl
Miss Martian
Zatanna
Atermis/Tigress
Cheshire
Skitter
Starfire
Jinx
Raven

And for the older side of DC:
Wonder Woman
Cheetah
Powergirl
Hawkgirl
Hawkwoman
Mary Marvel

Marvel:
My interest in Marvel is (currently) at a lower level then DC, but I still have a few I'd like to try such as:
Domino
Psylocke
Storm
Ms.Marvel
Gamora
Scarlet Witch
She-hulk

League of Legends/Smite ****
Lol:
Cassiopeia
Elise
Jinx
Lulu
Tristana
Nami
Orianna
Soraka

Smite:
Athena
Bastet
Nox
Nu Wa
Hel

Smash Bros.
-Wii Fit Trainer
-Rosalina
-ZSS
-Robin
-Peach
-Sheik
-Zelda
-Greninja
-Lucario
-Palutena

Bascially anyone with a few added weird ones :p I'd play opposite many of the male characters! some favorite pairings:

Palutena X Pit
ZSS X Little Mac
Sheik X Link
ZSS X Pit (something about the size difference..)

General Cravings
some might be fandoms but only one or two characters, and others are original or image based.
Elizabeth from persona 3 With Akihiko or perhaps Minato(MC)! ***

Digimon! perhaps a Rookie-level that has multiple champion forms+?***

A Cyborg woman and her nerdy engineer that tunes her up ****

Feral monster agrees to help a human male, for a price.

An older woman and a younger man, but something...atypical?

Frozen, a jealous Elsa and a married Kristoff?

A naughty Dnd or similar adventure! I'm familiar with 5th and 4th Ed. Pathfinder, Gurps and mutants and masterminds!

A bit random... A man finds a suit of armour (could be a medieval set of armour in a fantasy setting, or maybe some sort of bodysuit with AI) that has a spirit or program living inside, I'd like to explore the idea of a relationship between a being that has no physical form and a human, the suit of armour might have magic and the bodysuit might be able to move on its own or have some sort of tactile feedback. *******

Durarara, nothing specific in mind but I quite like Celty :) *****

Internet based
this one is a bit unusual but I'd like to attempt something with internet personalities! I'm pretty open but some favourite males of mine would be:

Markiplier
Jontron

I'd love to play a famous cosplayer opposite them, or another similar internet celebrity!

Creepy pastas, SCPs, various scary modern monsters, the freaking the better ;)

Image based
Assume NSFW!

RE: Messy's Bounty Board

please don't quote my entire post twice with your comment lost in the middle, pm me instead! :)

Bump, busy but still looking, have a few new ones I might add more later too

bump for a return after a hyper-busy Christmas season and a small new internet craving!

Just started to catch up on Durarara! I'd love to try something in that universe or something similar.

Bump! Weirdly craving something related to darkest dungeon xD dunno what but I'm loving the game and I wanna try an RP out :3

The internet idea gives me a few ideas for a plot, pm me if you are interested.

small bump, I'm not looking for much right now, mainly my first craving (warcraft or a crossover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom