Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Story Based Plots (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! If you're reading this thread it's because you're interested in role playing something a little bit more story based. You know, to keep it interesting. A little about me:
I'm 18 years old, I'm fascinated by the BDSM world yet I've never found a partner who isn't weirded out by the thought of it. So pleasure is hard to come by. Thats why I'm here ;) anyway while role playing I prefer at least a well written paragraph, most often I mirror the length of my partners posts. Most of my turn ond and turn offs are in the link in my signature

Now what I'm craving:
Stockholm Syndrome
Smut level: 4.5/5
Right now I desperately want to do a Stockholm syndrome thread. I have a intro to this written out already and would love to do it with more than one person!
Requirements: I would love to do an older man, maybe in his thirties and a younger girl. Of course the first while would be completely non-con because she's kidnapped, so you'd have to be ok with that. The rest we can talk about!

I'm also into reluctant sex plots so if you can think of anything else, message me and let me know.

More will be added eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom