Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Changeling and his Queen (Krystal x Captain_k)

Life in the fae court had become boring and lonely for the queen, so she had decided to go out and try to find herself a new lover. In an attempt to strengthen the ties between humans and fae, many little boys had been sent into the world as changelings, put with a family who she knew would love and treat them well. Life without her husband had been hard, but she had done it, for him and for her people. Krystal, the queen, put on a pretty blue dress, her glacial blue eyes glittering with hope. "Please let me find someone tonight, Xander." She said to the painting of her and her deceased husband on the wall, touching up her makeup before putting her long blue hair into a pretty bubble ponytail hairstyle, deciding she was ready. "Roreck, I'm going out. Tell the guards to glamour themselves." She said, and the man nodded, informing the guards before she popped away to a classy bar, hoping wholeheartedly to find someone tonight.

Krystal sat at the bar, and ordered a tequila sunrise. Many men hit on her, but she politely turned then down, sipping her tequila sunrise. She scanned the bar all around, hopingthat special someone would show up. She was starting to loose hope when she saw him. He was all she wanted, she could sense it. Krystal played with the wisp of hair that was out of her ponytail, wishing he would come over. She wasn't sure it would be okay to approach him, especially considering her appearance. While her body was fit and tight, her face looked older. She hated when people called her a cougar, but with her glamour up, that was what She looked like.

It started as just a typical night out for Gareth. He spent most weekends out with his friends, either at a club or a bar, and this night was no different. The night was young and he and his friends had decided to try a new bar tonight. They arrived and walked inside, and immediately began to scope the place out. Gareth went to the bar and grabbed some beers for the group before meeting up with his friends at a table.

He passed out the drinks when his friend David spoke up, "Hey, Gareth, that fae at the bar has been checking you out since we walked in." he tilted his head in her direction, "You should go talk to her." Gareth turned and looked and saw the fae he was talking about. She was beutiful, with her blue hair and her dark blue eyes. She was older, but this just made her more attractive. Gareth took a sip from his drink before standing back up, " I think I will."

He stood and ran a hand through his dark brown hair, then walked across the bar to the fae. He sat down at the bar next to her and held out his hand, "Hi, I'm Gareth. Can I buy you a drink?"

Krystal took a last sip of her tequila sunrise and smiled, interlocking her hand with his. "I'm Krystal. It's nice to meet you. If it's not to much trouble, Yes you can." She said, pulling most of her hair from the ponytail, casing it to flow freely past her knees. She leaned a little against the the bar, holding her head. It wasn't that She was ill or anything, it's just the pounding dance music was giving her a major headache. Krystal detested dance music. She smiled at him again, glacial blue eyes sparkling with mischief. "Would you like to come back to my place? You seem like a nice guy, and I really need to get out of this place. The music is giving me a headache." She said with a small smile, wondering what the handsome brown haired man would do next.

Her proposal caught him off guard, but he raised his eyebrows and smiled at her. "Sure. I'm not really a fan of the music either." He stood up and held out his arm to her. "Shall we?"

Krystal grinned at him. "Definitely." She said, leading him out and to her sleek black limo, where the driver opened the door for them. He smiled at Krystal. "Home please, roreck." She said with a smile, and the man nodded, waiting for them to both get in before he closed the door. She slid in first, and waited for him, smiling lightly. "you ready?"

He ducked into the spacious back seat of the limo and sat down next to Krystal. "I am definitely ready." He smiled back at her, "Let's get out of here."

Krystal smiled as the driver closed the door after Gareth and put on the Sirius XM radio to channel 36 octane, happily singing along to flyleaf. She enjoyed rock music so much more. Her voice rang out like a bell for most of the ride, and She smiled happily as She sang. When they got to her castle like mansion, her glamour dropped, and She looked no older than him. She smiled at him, letting her long blue hair all yhe way down. "So, shall I give you the grand tour, or do you prefer to just relax by the fire?" She asked, grinning mischievously. Krystal was always up to something, even when She wasn't.

The car ride wasn't long, and before he knew it they were at her home. Gareth's eyes got big when he saw the house. He followed her inside the mansion and her appearance changed. Suddenly she looked like a young woman in her twenties. Gareth had heard that fae could change her appearance, but he had never seen it himself. "That's a pretty cool trick you got there," he smiled at her. Once they were inside she turned and asked if he wanted the tour, and smiled coyly at him. "Why don't you give me the abbreviated tour and just show me the good parts."

Krystal chuckled. "Nothing to extravagant. Just some fae glamour." She explained, taking his hand innocently, then she smiled at him. "Sure, we can do hat." She said, showing him around the mansion, stopping at the dodo, which housed her collection of weapons from millennium before now to present. "This is my favorite room in the place." She said, smirking a bit. Krystal loved sparring.

Gareth saw her smirk. He walked around the room and looked at all the weapons. He stopped at one rack and pulled off a rapier. "You know I was on the fencing team when I was in school." He twirled the blade around deftly. "Do you know how to use all of these?"

Krystal grinned at him. "Fencing is awesome." She said, walking over to one of the shelves and picking up two samurai swords, both blue bladed and costume made with powerful magic. "Yeah, most of them. I'm a terrible shot though, I'm not so bad with rifles." She admitted, playing with swords as She spoke, happy expression on her pretty face. "These are my prized possession though. They made by my uncle, the crown prince of winter court." She said, knowing he knew She was a fae, and not hiding it.

Gareth admired the blades in her hands, "He must have been quite the craftsman. Those are the finest blades I've ever seen." He placed the rapier in his hand back in its stand and turned back to face her and raised his eyebrows, "So what's next on the tour?"

Krystal chuckled. "Yes, he certainly is. He's still alive." She admitted, smiling at him before She looked contemplative. She wasn't sure what She wanted to show him next. She put her blades back on the shelf and made a face and the smiled. "The library. You seem like you like books. Plus, it's a good place for relaxing with the big fireplace. " She said, taking his hand again and leading him to the library which was only a few doors down.

"You're correct. I love books." He followed his host out of the weapons room and into the library. The walls were covered with bookshelves, which in turn were completely covered with books. At the far end of the room a large fire burned with a large rug and sofas around it.

Back
Top Bottom