Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Potential Plots and Settings. Cyberpunk! Steampunk! Noir! Something for everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharvek

Moon
Hey everyone,

I'm a bit new here but I've read the rules! I promise! I'm looking for gals/groups who might be interested in some of the following settings. I'm open to RP'ing via messengers, PMs and/or any of the forums here. Some of them might specify characters but I'm open to any ideas and suggestions for these as well as open to various starting points in them.

Crime/Noir
A surly PI, a cold and dark city and a femme fatale. It's a classic setting for a crime drama but with a twist. Early in the investigation our detective begins to realize that the femme fatale is actually the killer herself. As more and more details emerge the grizzled gumshoe will match wits and more with the villainous temptress as they will try to get the upper hand on one another. As they explore each other, much more comes to light about the city they dwell in and reveals there's more to the story than simple good versus evil.

Cold War Espionage
It's an exaggerated version of the 1980's and spy stories. An agency known as Trident squares off with the mysterious band simply known as the Oxford Group. There are many opportunities for exaggerated and larger than life characters in both groups to interact. And what's a good spy story without sex and seduction?

Shadowrun Style Cyberpunk
This would be a story taking place in the Shadowrun world, complete with that awesome late 80's/early 90's vision of the future. You have magic, mystic races, the Matrix, cybernetic augmentation and big bulky vidphones. I don't have a specific plot for this one but I really love this world and it would be fun to tell a story in it. We could be members of a Shadowrun team starting out on some small jobs to build the characters and then take on a big job that really gets them into trouble.

Clockwork versus Magic
The Kingdom of Galadon is a steampunk utopia. Towering metal structures dominate the skyline and all of their major cities are linked with high speed railways. They've just begun to enter the skies with massive zeppelins and the wonders of their technology seem unending. On the other side of the continent is the Azure Alliance. They're nations all bonded together through magic. Whereas machinists and engineers hold political power in Galadon, the Azure Alliance values it's scholars and Archmagi. Their cities feature towering spires of ivory and glow with magical radiance at night. The two nations are in a period of tense peace after many years of war. Our two characters could be from opposing nations, meeting together on the outskirts. A storm would be brewing in the land that would force the two to try to convince each respective nation to band together to face a new threat.

Hedonism Hell
*** UPDATE: This one is now taken ***
This is a more fantasy setting. A band of adventurers stumbled upon a strange village set in the mountains. While seemingly very remote the town has nearly every single thing a person could desire. Opulent mansions, beautiful gardens and a warm beach by a clean mountain spring. Every single member of this town is impossibly attractive and has members of every race and body size anyone could ever want, and nobody is ever denied a single desire they have. Despite the perfection of this remote village, something seems just a little bit off..

Anyway, respond here or PM me if you're interested in any of this stuff. They're fairly open to one or more people but for any 1x1 stuff it has to be a gal.

RE: Here's a few more modern and realistic settings for those interested...

Bump and an update. I'll get some new ideas up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom