Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High school Graduates RP [Characters] CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: High school Graduates RP [OPEN]

Name of Charrie: James Madison
Hair color: Brown
Skin color: White
Eye color: Brown
Sexuality: Straight
Type of Clothing he/she usually likes wearing: Jeans and muscle shirts.
Personality: James is a bad boy, always getting into trouble in school and out of it.

Thanks for Joining! I added you and your character :p

Here is mine guys~

Name of Charrie: Jean West
Hair color & length/style: long blonde hair w/ blended bangs
Skin color: lightly tanned
Eye color: green
Sexuality: straight
Type of Clothing he/she usually likes wearing: Ripped skinny jeans, Tshirt, DC high top skating shoes, and a flat billed hat.
Personality: Jean is a tomboy. She would rather be doing pranks with the boys than makeup or texting with the girls. She is good at skateboarding, and can often be challenging to be around. She can also be fairly defensive.

Jean:
I jump onto my skateboard and grind a pipe at the skate park. I smile as the gentle wind blows against my face. When I am skateboarding... I feel free.
A few guys look at me and point, laughing. "I will give something for you to laugh about." I grumble.
I land a 360, grind bench after bench In a row, and tonss of other high level tricks. finally i do a one handed handstand, with my feet still on my board. I skate over to the guys, cross my arms, and flip my hat backwards.
One of them smirks at me, the other glares. "I would like to see you do that." I glare at them.
"Oh, you wanna go princess?" A large guy says, clenching his fists.
I swallow hard, but stand my ground. "I'm not scared of you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom