Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Censored's Plot Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Censored69

Moon
♫The Figurehead was a Whore in Bed Sucking a Dead Man's Penis♫
About Me

Hello all you gorgeous people. I either go by Censored or 69 online. I'm 21 years old and currently have way too much time on my hands. I'll be using this thread to store various plot concepts. If you find any that interest you or have a concept you think is up my alley feel free to shoot me a PM.​

♫The Captain's Name was Lugger, By Christ he was a Bugger♫
Expectations

• Location, Location, Location: I prefer to do my roleply in threads, however if asked I am willing to work in PMs. I will not roleplay through instant messaging of any type.
  • Characters and Sex: I can do it all baby! -.O Seriously though, I like to vary my characters from each other. I'm willing to Sub or Dom depending on your preference, I can play both male and female characters, etc. I do have a few kinks that I'm not willing to get into, those will be listed below. I should also note that I'm a straight guy and while I'm willing to participate in M x M and F x F I probably won't be all that great at it. I will probably write multiple characters in each RP and might ask that you do the same.
  • Posts: I'm not gonna give you a hard minimum on post length. I find that doing so can sometimes lower the quality of posts, especially in scenes with heavy character interaction. However if you don't give me anything to respond to, don't expect me to respond. The more detail you include the more I have to work off of.
  • Smutty Plot or Plotty Smut: Depends mate. I love writing plot heavy storylines, sometimes with minimal or even no smut. I also enjoy writing ridiculous smut scenarios where the plot exists simply to cause more and more sex. I'll have my plot concepts separated so you can tell which are intended to be serious and which are just there for an excuse to have our characters fuck each other's brains out.
  • Activity: I'm a slow and careful writer. So I'm not expecting you to respond quickly. However once a day doesn't feel like a ton to ask for. Maybe once every few days. If you're going to disappear for a bit or are no longer interested in the RP please do me the courtesy of a warning (if you can, I understand emergencies come up out of nowhere.)

♫Delighted Squeals Came When Some Eels Found Her Sexual Quarters♫
Kinks

I have a list of yeses so long that I'm pretty sure I've break the word limit if I got into them. So instead of listing my yeses I'm gonna give you my nos and you can safely assume almost everything else is fine with me. To give you a general idea I'm totally okay with bestiality, monster girls, incest, non-con, minor gore, extreme snuffing and bdsm.​

Convince Me:
  • I find furries incredibly gimmicky and boring. If you can convince me that a storyline needs for our characters to be furries then I'll consider it.
  • I've slept with a couple of girls who would just lay there and do nothing. It's not fun. I imagine necrophilia would be a lot like that but cold.
  • I'm actually totally okay with this, you just have to ask. Cause when people ask for violent sex my first thought isn't to scalp the chick while skull fucking her.
  • Another one where you just gotta ask. I just want everyone to know what they're getting into.
  • This is just a little off putting to me. Definitely something I can get past but you'll need to talk me into it.

Ah Hells No!
  • Scat/Anything to do with shit
  • Vomit
  • That's it.
  • No, seriously I will write about ripping out your still beating heart and eating it whilst screwing you but if shit or vomit gets involved I'm out.

♫Her Thighs at Night Were Lily White By Mornin' They Were Scarlet♫
Smutty Plots
These plots are specifically designed so our characters can just fuck the living shit out of each other. If it's been crossed off it means I've been there, done that and now I'm bored with it. If there's a red asterisk next to it that means it is a darker and more extreme scenario that will include extreme snuffing, gore, non-con and so forth. If asked any of these scenarios can be made extreme. (I'm sorry I keep using the word extreme but everytime I type it I imagine a commercial from the 80s/90s where there was an XTREME version of everything and it makes me giggle.)​

The Good Ship Venus
Good Ship Venus - A Lewd Sailor's Ballad I don't know about you but I feel this song is just asking to be made into a super smutty RP. I'm thinking a coed group of pirates cursed with an uncontrollable libido laying their way across the sevens seas! Could easily be made into a great fantasy gangbang or harem or orgy scenario. (The Ballad is where I've been getting on the lyrics for the yellow text from.)

Paranoia
Paranoia is a tabletop RPG from the 80s that takes place in a Dystopian future where the last remnants of humanity are trapped in a massive city bunker called Alpha Complex. These humans are ruled over by a deranged AI that fears mutants and communists threaten it's perfect city. In our sexual parody of Paranoia our characters will be a group of troubleshooters hunting down communists and other potential threats as The Computer demands increasingly odd sex acts to prove our loyalty.

The Warchief*
This is a power fantasy through and through and could take place in a swords and sorcery setting with barbaric tribes doing war or in a sci-fi setting using warrior societies like the Mandalorians from Star Wars. A leader of one of these people (can be played by either you or me and can be either male or female) takes into battle with him/her a group of combat trained concubines (Played by the other person.) The story follows the Warchief as they attempt to take over the known world/galaxy, forcing themselves on various monsters/aliens/the widows or widowers of their enemies and in some cases the enemies themselves. This would likely involved gore, snuffing, non-con and probably a few other unpleasant things.

One Large Orgy for Mankind
A group of teenagers end up being chosen to colonize the moon and soon after landing they lose contact with earth. It is quickly decided that punishment for any crime within the colony will result in some form of sexual humiliation so as to encourage breeding. Small crimes such as theft might result in a being thrown naked into a stockade and allowing other citizens to do with you what they please for a couple of hours while larger crimes like murder would have you shoved in a cage and used as breeding stock.

Population 2*
The human race died out slowly and nature once again began to retake the planet. The virus was capable of being transferred across all species though occasionally an individual might be immune. Evolution drove the libido of the animals into overdrive causing them to jump any living creature in site. Humans didn't evolve as quickly. There are maybe ten left world wide. You believe you might just be the last. That is until you meet me. Now together we try to rebuild our race as we outrun a world that is literally trying to screw us.

♫The Ship got Sunk in a Wave of Spunk From too Much Fornication♫

Plotty Smuts
These are far more story heavy than the above ideas and any smut involved will likely come along far more naturally. These are also less likely to include uncomfortable sexual themes. The characters will have depth to them beyond how good they are at giving orgasms. Crossed out means the same thing here as it did above, however the red asterisk will simply mean darker story themes.

I'm gonna repeat that for those just skimming. For the RPs below the red asterisk * means darker story themes, not necessarily dark sexual themes.​

Belkar
In the low fantasy world of Belkar monsters are stories told to children to make them eat their vegetables, elves are the fantasies of hopeful serfs and dwarves are how fools explain the sound of wind echoing in a cave. Or at least that's what the people are supposed to be believe. We play a duo that travels the land killing monsters for either morality or profit. We know the truth that kings try to hide from the commoners. That monsters do steal children in the night, that the elves are powerful wielders of magic who wage war on us from their forests, that dwarves steal the souls of those who are lost in the mountains and use them to power their great machines. Serfs are dumb, easily manipulated. Tell them a witch stole their child and they'll give you every last copper they to kill the bitch. So we wander, and we hunt. (Could be played with a duo or group of monster hunters.)

Call of Davy Jones*
A lovecraftian horror pirate themed RP where we play the crew of a cursed ship that wanders the strangest parts of the seas and finds the truth of the world. Our characters will likely either die or go insane so they will need to be replaced from time to time.

Aftermath
Earth makes first contact with aliens sometime in the near future. Initially things go well, however various anti-alien hate groups spring up. One manages to gain some traction and after making several terrorist attacks against the extraterrestrial population look like they were sanctioned by Earth's U.N. the alien politicians decide the human race is too volatile for space age technology. Their solution is to bomb our planet into a wasteland. The surviving humans and aliens that were left behind must do their best to survive on what's left of Earth.

The Farm
Camp Peary is a military reservation located in Williamsburg, Virginia. It is rumored that a covert training facility known as The Farm is located within Camp Peary and thats where agents for National and Defense Clandestine services (CIA) are trained. In 1991 the Russian KGB supposedly collapsed. Recently a retired member of the KGB has become one of the training officers on the farm and is rumored to be recruiting for the SVR (the new Russian Intelligence agency.) We play a couple of trainees who have been asked to keep an eye on him.

The Drunk's Apprentice
Taking place in a fable-esque fantasy world a older retired hero trying to forget their past when fate shoves them together with a young hero in the making. The retired hero now attempts to keep the younger one alive, while also dealing with the consequences of their past.

Systems RP

Question: What in the halabaloo is a Systems RP?
Answer: Short answer: it's roleplaying with rules.
Long answer: It's just like a regular roleplay, we create a world and our characters interact with it. The only difference is instead of choosing whether or not our characters succeed during these interactions we roll dice to see whether or not our characters succeed. Rules on how to interpret those dice rolls will be discussed before playing.

Question: What system do you use?
Answer: I'm not particularly picky and really enjoy learning new systems. It would also kind of depend on the RP. However, for those of you unfamiliar with Systems RPs I have a created a modified version of a game called Dungeon World that can be played by clueless five year olds. (I've tested this. Also that sounds like I did a bunch of work but I really didn't. As is Dungeon World is incredibly easy to understand. I just replaced some of the player decisions with dice rolls.) You won't need to know how to play, you'll just need to know how to roll dice. As I'm sure you'll want to learn what the hell you're doing I will explain Dungeon World to you as we play.

The Broken Dreidel
This would probably be best with either the Dungeon World or Pathfinder system. This is a traditional LOTR-esque fantasy world is which a corrupted demigod cracks open the earth and releases creatures known as The Dark Ones upon the world. These creatures bring with them all sorts of powerful magical artifacts and claim the land near the crack as their own. We would play an adventuring group out for gold and glory.

Space Cowboys
Probably Traveller or there is a sci-fi hack of Dungeon World (DW can be used for anything =D) We play the crew of a small ship in this Space Western as they travel the border planets, picking up jobs and having them go south. Life aint easy livin' on the edge of the law but folks have gotta do what folks have gotta do.

Zombie - Eat Flesh
There was actually a really good zombie hack for Pathfinder or GURPS if I can find it. Call of Chtulhu might work too. A comedy based lovecraftian zombie survival game! What more needs to be said? All they want to do is eat your brains! They aren't unreasonable, no one's gonna eat your eyes.

Reminder! Everything is negotiable (except the Ah Hells Nos) and I welcome your plot ideas as well.

Musical Bump!

♫Come all ye young sailor lads listen to me!
I'll sing you a song of the the fish in the sea

And it's—
Windy weather, boys, stormy weather, boys
When the wind blows, we're all together, boys
Blow ye winds westerly, blow ye winds, blow,
Jolly sou'wester, boys, steady she goes♫

♫Up jumps the eel with his slippery tail,
Climbs up aloft and reefs the topsail

And it's—
Windy weather, boys, stormy weather, boys
When the wind blows, we're all together, boys
Blow ye winds westerly, blow ye winds, blow,