Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

KitKat

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabySister

Planetoid
Pming me is a much faster way of getting my attention, so please do so. And please please at least be somewhat literate if your going to contact me. I don't ask for much, but nothing kills a role play faster for me than bad writing.
Okay so I've been away for the last two months or so. Family issues and moving cross country can be scary but exciting.. well the moving bit not the father surgery bit. Anyhow! I'm back and rearing to go should anyone be interested.

Rules
1) I hate one liners. I don't expect a book, just a well written paragraph will do. I tend to favor more, but quality over quantity. So long as the one paragraph is written well I prefer that to three so so paragraphs.
2) No chat speak! It just ruins the mind set and takes me right out of the role play. I don't expect perfect grammar, just know where to put the periods...and try to have your sentences make sense.
3) If you don't like how the role play is going tell me. I like my partners to enjoy our story and I will make changes to suit them.

About me
Call me what you want, just nothing profane. I've been role playing a few years now and I enjoy it a lot. I tend to reply within a few days. If I do not it has nothing to do with you. Most likely I'm just busy with work.

I do like fantasy, magical, medieval, historical, Egyptian type settings. I love a good romance and adventure. On the flip side I do not care for scifi or futuristic settings. I also try to avoid playing cannon characters as I feel I can't play them as well as they were written. Although, if my partner presents me with an interesting idea revolving around cannon characters I will give it a try.

Concerning the mature side of things I'm a plot over smut type girl. I love a good balance but not a role play that revolves solely around smut. I can play male or female though I prefer to play my own gender. I love yaoi and will do yuri if I like the idea presented. I absolutely looooveee playing a trap. My boundaries on what I will do are pretty flexible. I will not do anything too gorey, involving feces, watersports, or vomit. That's disgusting to me and not exciting. I do love incest and will never turn it down. Aside from the incest thing I love; detail, traps, yaoi, oral, teasing, public, etc etc. I'll add more when they come to mind.

I will double up if need be. If I do play a male though I will strictly do Yaoi only.

Current Cravings
Siblings, Twins, Egyptian theme, Blue Lagoon (basically shipwrecked on an island), Harry Potter, Flowers in the Attic, One Piece

What I'm really really craving is a Wolf Children role play and an Egyptian themed one. Not enough people select Egyptian style role play and I think it could be really fun. That and I always wanted to try an aftermath of Wolf Children, say a few years later and such.

General Ideas
Siblings (Older Brother/Younger Sister, Twins, Cousins)
Egyptian
Medieval
Arranged Marriage
Nations at War
Slave/Master
Experiment/Experiment/Scientist
Gods
Angels/Demons
Human/Mythical Being (Mermaid, Vampire, Werewolf, Dragon, Minotaur)
Assassin/Target
Adventure
Historical
Victorian
Trap
Crush on a teacher
Furry
Witch/Wizard
Time Travel
Ninja
Samurai
Knight
Geisha
Pirate/Captive
Pirate/"Cabin Boy"
Kitsune
Fairies
WWII

Fandoms
Any Fairytales
Walking Dead
Pokemon
Harry Potter
One Piece
Kingdom Hearts
Inuyasha
Game of Thrones
Hunger Games
Sword Art Online
Swan Princess
Alice in Wonderland
Disney
Corpse Party
Warriors (Neko like)
Gregor the Overlander
Nefertari
Attack on Titan
Dagnan Ronpa
Persona 4
Spirited Away
Wolf Children
Ouran High School
Flowers in the Attic
Gravity Falls
Blue Lagoon
Narnia

Sample Writing
Dull lights flickered overhead, casting an eerie shadows upon the rows of bus seats. One of which was occupied by a pale lonely girl. A small suitcase rested at her feet containing all her wordily possessions. The bus creaked and groaned its way up the dirt country road, there was nary a sign of civilization in sight for the past ten miles. At long last it rolled to a stop in front of a single lonely looking bench off the side of the road. It was here that the bus driver let his passenger off.

Clutching her stuffed dog Zachariah to her chest the young girl watched the bus trundle away leaving her behind. Twilight was creeping over the landscape, the cold reaching icy fingers into the threadbare jacket she wore. With no options left the pale young girl picked up her bag, turned, and followed the overgrown dirt path. Fifty feet in brought her to a fork in the road, a worn sign pointed down the left hand side. Rose Garden it read. This was her destination. Lights burned in the windows of the mansion, glowing like yellow eyes. Someone was waiting for her at the gate.

“You must be Catherine, well come on we haven't all night.” An elderly man with glasses stood just inside the gate. He was stout, white haired, wrinkled, and cross at having had to wait so long. His voice wheezed as if each word was a battle to get out. His name was Mr. Hoffman and he was to be her new caretaker. Taking her by the shoulder he forcibly steered her inside, the foyer was dark, but Mr. Hoffman required no light to lead her straight to his office, just off the entryway. A desk lamp struggled to light the gloom, an overstuffed armchair rested in the corner surrounded by a pile of books. A fish tank green with mildew rested in a corner, instead of fish it held a mermaid doll sunken at the bottom. Right over the unlit fireplace was a self portrait of a younger Mr. Hoffman. Nothing about this room put her at ease, from the thin rug underfoot, to the yellowed hand drawn pictures on the walls. If this room had been designed with the idea of “cozy” in mind, the designer had a skewed definition of the word. It was dark, cold, and musty. Bad things had happened in these four walls, she could feel it.

No seat was offered, no tea, no meal, not even a drink of water. Catherine was left standing there in her scuffed up marie janes, white stockings with a tear in the knee, black and white plaid skirt, and white button up blouse. All covered up by a jacket two sizes too large for her dainty frame. All of nine years old the pale, blue eyed, blonde haired girl had lost her parents in a fire that had taken everything from her. Safe for her pajamas, jacket, and Zachariah. Every item she owned otherwise was a gift from distant cousins who had cared for her in the few days before sending her here. To Rose Garden, an orphanage.

A small figure shrouded in a deerskin cloak swept gracefully into a ring of onlookers. Torches stuck strategically into the dirt added their light. A hush fell over the tribe as the young woman threw off her cloak. She was naked underneath body adorned by nothing but bone bracelets circling her wrists and ankles, and paint. The figure of a mammoth dominated her body, the trunk curled over the top of her right breast, the tusks circling underneath. The body of the great beast curled around her torso the tail almost meeting the head of the animal resting on her right hip. On her left breast was painted an upside down triangle representing the giving live of the mother. A second upside down triangle was painted over her mound right above the blonde curls to signify her ability to bring forth life. Red circles enclosed both of her buttocks, representing all life from birth to death. Blue eyes stared out a face as painted as her body. Red ochre paint lined her eyes fanning out gracefully to her temples,

The young woman turned her vivid gaze on the circle of people, finally ending on a young man. He sat grass woven mat the skull of a mammoth nestled between his spread legs. At a nod from the woman he lifted a bone club, made from the femur of a deer, and started to beat out a rhythm. A short series of booms, sounds that resonated on a primal level with man. First one and then another of the tribe members picked up the chant, only when everyone's voice melded together as one did the woman finally move. She began to dance. Her hips gyrated erotically, body contorting into fabulous displays of acrobatics. Her bone anklets rattled as her feet stomped the hard dirt ground, bracelets jangling as she waved her arms in wide, expressive, graceful movements. The beating changed to match the dancing as she whirled quicker and quicker sweat a light sheen on her tanned body. With a leap she stood in front of a cloaked figure, dropping to her knees she bowed her head. The drumming stopped on a disjointed unfinished rhythm that only heightened the tension in the air, the chanting only growing louder as the tribe leaned forward expectantly.

The figure was cloaked and hooded in the whole skin of a cave lion. Slowly the great old spiritual leader of their camp approached the kneeling figure with a limping shuffle, dragging along a leg badly mangled many years ago. His intense dark gaze fixed the woman until her eyes were inexplicably drawn to his. From the folds of the pelt he drew forth a wooden bowl. Within the bowl was a swirling white liquid. Holding the bowl out he tipped half of it into her mouth. The other half he brought to his own lips and swallowed. The woman's head slumped forward body going limp.

Coldness seeped into her bones as she floated on the swirling white watching as the endless grassland sped beneath her at a dizzying rate. Someone was with her in this confusing landscape, a familiar presence. One she drew comfort from and who slowed their speed. Below a herd of the majestic massive animals their tribe hunted and revered for its life giving meat, hide, and bone trudged through the biting wind. A small herd, one mammoth hung behind the others her body heavy with pregnancy. Mammoth the beast with no predators. Even the cave lion, a feline hunter twice the size of modern day lions did not prey on them save for the very young or the very old. Only human with cunning, courage, and cooperation could ever hope of bringing one down. The scene faded as the woman, guided by the old man, speed back to her prone form kneeling in a circle of onlookers. Guided back by their chanting voices. Tears tracked down her face causing the red paint to run, making it seem as though she wept tears of blood.

“They have come.”
The clash of steel, men dying, blood. So much blood. A lone figure ducked between the columns keeping to the shadows, blood stained the front of her beaded dress. Dark kohl rimmed her brown eyes arching in graceful fans out to her temples. Jewelry adorned her as befitted her status, gold bangles in the form of snakes circled her slim arms. Anklets jingling as she ran for the next column, the next shadow. Bare feet hennaed, whispering softly on the marble floor. Fear propelled her forward, always forward and away from that horrible scene. Fear gripped her heart, the Roman's had won. She was the Pharaoh's newest wife, Isetnofret. The marriage ceremony had been celebrated earlier that same day. The Pharaoh's way of showing his people that he did not fear these Roman invaders. He should have feared them, he should have feared them very much. Iset slowed heart thundering as she rounded a corner coming nose to chest with a burly man. His dark eyes flashed, taking in the blood staining the front of her linen, the elaborate headdress crowning her head, understanding came. She was part of the harem, one of the Pharaoh's many wives. Many of the women who crowded the wing of the palace devoted to the Pharaoh's harem were minor nobility, daughters of wealthy families, gifts from other countries, or women the Pharaoh had taken a fancy too and decided to take for his own. But not Iset, she was from a family that had supplied the royal family with wives for generations. She had royalty in her blood. With all the royal family dead she was a tenuous link to the throne.

Fight as she might she couldn't break the man's bruising grip as he dragged her through the corridors. Her headdress had fallen at some point revealing her true hair, long and dark. Pinned in place for the wig that was now lost somewhere in the palace. She lashed out with a bare foot aiming for whatever she could get. Her feet scrapped against metal shinguard’s, her flailing hands hitting a light breast plate. Fear was a tight fist around her chest, a small rather unimpressive chest. She was dragged back to the throne room. Her golden brown eyes fell first on the head artfully resting on a serving tray at the hand of the man now sitting on the throne. Bile rose in her throat and she turned away face paling. Hard fingers caught her chin forcing her to look at the general sitting on the Pharaoh's gilded throne. Brown eyes meet hers in a steely gaze, sweat beaded his brow, dirt and blood a smear on his cheek, cheeks holding the hint of a growing beard. Iset swallowed hard fighting not to look at the head of her husband. She was just one of many women who had been widowed this night. The Pharaoh's chief wife was prisoner in the arms of yet another burly soldier. She wouldn't live the night. She was old, past child bearing age. Her proud gaze met Iset's, she knew her fate, she did not fear it. Her gaze was inexplicably drawn back to the Roman on the throne, he had said not a word since she was brought in. Simply examined her with those dark eyes. Reading her secrets. Reading hersecret. Could he see what none other could? It certainly felt that way. Unable to bear the power of that gaze Iset dropped her eyes, staring at the painted tile floor.

My Ideas
Who? (Multiple Personalities)
After being taken away from her abusive father Aly is placed into the care of her uncle and his family. They are welcoming and do their best to make her feel at home. But as days turn into weeks her cousin starts to notice strange things about his cousin.

I'm not who you think I am
Sora is a painfully shy young man. The crush of his life happens to be his popular best friend, who also happens to be of the same sex. Eric is a ladies man bouncing from one girl to the next, he has zero interest in guys.
One night Sora receives a package from his eccentric aunt. Inside is a ring. The next morning Sora awakens to find his body is now that of a females. Armed with a short skirt and breasts Sora now conspires to win his best friends heart. Though what will happen when the ring is lost and the truth comes out?

Two Halves of a Whole
When a soul and its power prove too great for a single body the soul splits in half and twins are born. Combining their powers twins can preform feats impossible for a single man alone. A king learns of a prophecy that threatens his life and his reign. Upon learning this the king orders the death of all twins born. One young priestess newly made mother to two babes sends them away to be raised separately rather then see them slain by a mad king.
The children are grown now feeling incomplete they each set out on a journey to find their missing half.

A Hired Blade
Trained from the cradle in the art of stealth and assassination they were to take any job, no questions asked. Hired by an ambitious cousin afraid of losing his ill gotten throne, Kyle was ordered to kill the only threat to him. The previous kings sole heir, his daughter. But killing the young woman turns out to be a bigger challenge then Kyle thought.

Siren
Sirens of the sea they were called, and aptly named. For centuries mermaids lured sailors to their watery graves. They would spirit the men away to their underwater home and imprison them there, until the mermaid produced a daughter. Once the man served his purpose he was left to die.

Parallel World (Related to a dream I once had)
It was a typical day, she was merely going to the market for eggs when a strange gentlemen rolled up in a carriage drawn by a horse. Smiling at the woman he withdrew a small device, a red light started blinking rapidly. The man and his cart disappeared and she finds herself grabbed and dragged away to a small room. There she is held down while her hands and feet are smashed. When next she awakens she finds an older woman peering down at her, the woman claims to know of her missing father. After using a potion to heal her the woman helps her to escape.

Orchid
She was the pride of the entertainment troupe, their jewel. Her exotic good looks drew the men like honey, begged for them to watch her sensual moves. Having heard much of their skill they were invited to court to perform for the king. she went last, clad in purple silks she entranced the king, eyes flashing, silks flaring as she danced for him. The troupe was invited again and again to the palace to perform for their king. Each time they were amply paid for their services, she would be gifted with necklaces, bracelets, earrings. All of which she must wear for her next performance, gifts from the smitten king. Every night they would come and every night she was invited to give the king a private show. Time and again she refused, coyly. She was showered in more gifts, more jewels, more silks. The king had run out of patience with the infuriating beautiful woman. He took what he wanted, the troop fled that night protecting their precious gem. Nine months later she passed on leaving behind a child so like her in looks, save for the eyes. Those she shared with her sire. The young mother had enough strength one word, the child's name. Aiko.
Aiko grew up part of the same troupe her mother had been part of. She shared her mothers beauty, her love of dance. Aiko garnered a name for herself, Orchid. She was loved by her people, had found a family in them, a large extended family who doted upon the enchanting child. She was never told who her father had been. As she grew older so too did her reputation. Soon she caught the ear of a king. The troupe refused to let her go to him. Wouldn't give her a reason as to why. It made no sense to her, this was a king. One did not refuse a king. Yet they did, which enraged a king who always got what he wanted. In the end they were forced before this man surrounded by his guard. The leader swept forward all smiles claiming what an honor it was to be able to perform for the king again. Again? They didn't want her to perform but she was asked for. The king wanted to see the famous Orchid. When she was brought forth the years melted away and he remembered another woman alike in all but the hue of her eyes. He coveted the woman raining gifts upon her as he had another woman all those years ago. The troupe could not leave the palace. Aiko was flattered, until the leader took her aside and told her the truth of her sire. Horrified she rebuffed the kings advances. When nothing worked and she seemed on the verge of receiving the same treatment as her mother had they fled. Helped along by a young guardsman who had taken a shine to the entertaining troupe's Orchid.

Briarwood (From the Black Jewels Trilogy)
Briarwood, it was a place for young girls with fragile minds. The elite who frequented there looked after these young ones. What happened within those walls was a secret kept from the rest of the world. When a girl was considered cured she was sent home. In short time this same girl would be back again after suffering an episode. Once in Briarwood one never got to leave. Rose had been in and out of those walls since she was five, there was no escaping Briarwood. Now twelve Rose was an old hat in that building. She knew the words to say, the doctors to pacify. So ingrained was the thought that she was a sick little girl that she had come to believe it. She questioned her hold on sanity, couldn't feel comfortable around her sisters and brothers when she was home. Briarwood ruled her world, she was given over to doctors and treatment to cure her. When she was sufficiently “well” she was sent home. There she stayed for days maybe weeks until she woke screaming in the dark of night, or spoke in tongues in front of guests. Back she would go. Back to Briarwood.

Can't you see him?
Strange happenings have always surrounded Lilith. Unexpected accidents, death. Many avoided the violet eyed young child. Since as far back as she could remember she had always had a friend. Alex. He entertained her, comforted her, taught her things about the world. He was her best friend and her worst enemy. For no one else could see him. To Lilith he was as real as any other person, she could see him, hear him, touch him. With growing concern for their only daughter her parents took her to doctors, therapists, sought all sorts of treatments for her ill mind. At eight onward she was swept in a whirlwind of medicine, tests, and doctors. She was in and out of many hospitals, some for days, some for weeks, some for months, one she stayed at nearly a year. All this time Alex stayed with her, assuring the fragile girl, she wasn't crazy she could just see things many people couldn't. She hated Alex and loved him at the same time, he was the one friend she had, but also the reason she was stuck in these places. As she grew Alex wasn't the only shadow figure she saw, by twelve she could see moving shadows others seemed to ignore. By thirteen Lilith had stopped speaking of Alex, stopped speaking of the shadows. With a heavy dose of medications she was allowed home. For two years she was home schooled, kept placid through a variety of drugs. During this time Alex was but a sigh of the wind. She could not see or hear him. She knew if he were to come back she would have to go away again, so she took the medicine like a good girl and tried to be normal.

Like Father like Son Trap Idea
For generations a noble family has provided the Pharaoh's with daughters to wed and although many of those girls were simply shuttered away to become one of the King's extra wives and concubine, it was still a great honor. Thus when the King sought a new wife they offered up their only child. After many a miscarriage the nobles wife had died in childbirth and his new wife had yet to provide him with a child. Rather than admit that the only child of marriageable age was male they clothed him in woman's garments and passed him off as female. As luck would have it on the night of their wedding, just before the marriage was to be consummated the elderly Pharaoh passed away. Ahmes figured his secret would now be safe and he would assuredly be either sent back home or forgotten with the King's old concubines who now belonged to the elderly Pharaoh's son who would no doubt get his own. Unfortunately for him the new King has other plans for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom