Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

See Me, Love Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowpaw

Star
Well hello there my lovelies. I'm going to just pop this on out, and see if I get anyone who wants what I do. I'm craving three types of roleplays. Furry/Scalie, Fantasy, Love Triangle.

Now before anyone gets... Annoyed at me, I'm going to put this out here so that you may all know this and not blame me later. I am a literate roleplayer, yes. I write small novellas at times, and attempt to keep my posts spell checked and such. I do, at times, write smaller posts, but I never do one liners or less than a paragraph. I will not play with someone who does that either.

I have realistic characters, who have feelings displayed in the roleplay, who make choices based on how the other characters treat them. They are three dimensional, and not simply a woman wanting to lay down and be used or a male wanting to be abused.

I also do not put up with that kind of thing, only wanting to use and abuse a character, leaving them degraded and not worth much more than a sex toy. No.

I love adding a dark aspect to my roleplays, yes. Rape, abuse, ect. But that is not the basis. It's a character building moment, and usually part of the history not part of the storyline. So if you are looking for a character to play with and use as a cum receptacle and a verbal, if not physical, punching bag, leave now.

Well, now that my random things are out there, time to start explaining my cravings ^ ^

Furries-I love anything to do with furry roleplays. I have several characters, male and female, to play with. I will not do a FxF pairing though, but only because I'm so burnt out on them. If you have an idea on a roleplay, and want to play with my little ones, ask.

Scalies-I have several dragon characters, most of them are femmy males who need a loving partner. I do have a few females, but they are in fact very independent and most people don't like playing with them because they don't just lay down and beg for... Eh.

Fantasy-Most anything with fantasy, I love. I have a Fae character and a Magi girl I am wanting to use in a roleplay.

Now for my actual roleplay I am wanting.

Love triangle-I am looking for a roleplay with three characters, one female two males. No sick and disgusting perversions, but two males my girl can actually love. I'm looking for a sweet and loving male who gives in, but has a dark side. I'm also looking for a darker male who has a soft spot for my girl.

Now it won't be immediate, not going to start the roleplay off with "Heavy panting as character x gropes character y" No. Just no. I want to build up the characters.

The roleplay doesn't go along the lines of "She's cheating," more like, "They're competing." So none of that bullshizz either, loves.

Well... Time to zoom on out of here. If you want to play, let me know ^ ^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom