Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Untamed: Revisited (Katy1008 & CrimsonMaster )

Katie stepped inside and slipped off her jacket, hanging it on the stand next to the gun case which was fixed along the one wall. She thanked Jake for the coffe as she picked it up, still standing, and gave JP the run down of what was happening outside. She told him both Cronin and Donner were out with their men trying to keep the lid on what was probably a powder keg out there... But maybe it was typical for Tucson. As she stood she gave Jake an unobstructed view of her. The well fitted pants showed off the firm thigh, the curve of her ass and the flat toned stomach. Her shirt was well tucked in at the top of her pants and it did nothing to hide the full bust. Jake was imagining the feel of firm tits and soft warm skin. Katie didn't really notice the way he was looking her over.

When JP opened up a street map of the town on his desk, Katie headed over to his desk and leaned over, pointing out the places where she had seen odd things that maybe JP might double check. As she bent over, she didn't think about the even better view of her ass she was giving Jake. When she returned to her desk and sat down, jake sat down in the extra chair which was next to the side of the desk as the two marshall's continued to talk out their strategy. A few minutes later when JP got up to head out, Katie watched him slip his coat on and puck up the Winchester. She smiled and wished him look and then turned to some of the day to day papers that were on her desk. When Jake asked her if she wanted a whisky she stopped and thought for a moment. Then she looked at him.

"That...sounds like a good idea. Thanks."

Jake smiled after hearing Katie say the whiskey sounded like a good idea. He'd hoped she say that. Jake didn't want to get her drunk. Katie was needed for her work tonight. The drink, perhaps two would help to loosen Katie up. Relax her just enough so Jake's advances wouldn't piss her off. He didn't know Katie was a hidden whore. That she handling her in the right way would make her a willing slut. Jake was an old man with a bum leg. He feared getting shot if Katie became angry. To Jake, Katie was like Calamity Jane. Both wore men's clothes, both drank whiskey and both could use guns. The major difference between the two woman was easy too see. Katie was very beautiful and had a hot looking body. The type of body men wanted to use. She was like a sexy saloon girl, wearing men's clothing and carrying a gun. No one would ever think the same about Jane.

Jake slowly rose up from his seat. He limped his way over to JP's desk. Leaned down and opened a bottom drawer. Jake reach in, pulled a bottle of whiskey and two glasses. He placed them on JP's desk, then closed the drawer. Jake made his way back over to Katie's desk. He placed the glasses down, one close to her. Jake uncorked the bottle and filled the small glass. Standing above and in front of Katie gave Jake a nice view of her tits. She had a magnificent figure. Jake then filled the second glass. He took his seat while asking Katie if she enjoyed her time as town marshal of Victorville? Jake hadn't heard how many times she'd been fucked after taking the job. Despite being a whore with a badge. Katie did a fine job as town marshal. Her extra work never got in the way of her day job. Crime in Victorville dropped with Katie wearing the badge. Jake picked up his glass, took a sip of whiskey, but never took his eyes off Katie. Her tits looked so good. They were full and very fine looking. Begging to manhandled by rough hands. Jake would have to wait until Katie was in a different position. At the moment, she was seated and doing paperwork. Jake knew they had an hour, maybe more before JP returned. JP would walk slowly around the area of the bank. He'd make stops like Katie had. To check on the nearby saloons and anyone lurking around. So there was time for Jake to wait until Katie was done with her paperwork. He would just wait for his chance to make a move on her. Jake wasn't a very good gambler. He lost a nice spread of land outside town on a poker game. Still, Jake was all in for this hand.

Katie didn't look up initially when Jake asked her about Victorville.

"Enjoyed? ... I guess so. Gave you that feeling that you made a difference. And... I don't know.... I seemed to be okay at doing it." She finished writing up the day's log and closed the book. Then she looked up at him and smiled as she picked up her glass. "Most of the time it was fairly quiet. I can't imagine that's true here?" As she spoke a corner of her mind was remembering Raf and Ben. Clara and the Mayor. She knocked back the rest of the drink from the glass and then stood up. She took a new wanted poster over to the notice board and pinned it up. Reaching up first to pull out pins that were in the board but not being used and then to use them on the new poster, she unknowingly gave Jake an almost perfect view of her body. The curve from her tits to her waist to her hips. The swell of her ass in the fitted pants. Once done, she wandered over to the window, opened the shutter and took a quick look outside and then closed it up. She headed back to the desk, but didn't sit on her chair. Instead she sat on the edge of the desk next to where Jake was sat, legs stretched out and crossed at the ankles, hands on the edge of the desk at the side of her rear as it perched.

"How about you Jake! Do you enjoy your job? Enjoy working with JP?"

Tucson was a much larger town, with more people then Victorville. It easily had twice to three times more businesses and citizens. Tucson had a rail link to other towns and cities. Victorville was finally getting their first rail line. The size of the town was the reason it had so many law officers. Katie was now one of those peace officers. Jake leaned back while listening to Katie as she spoke. His question was an easy one. It didn't reveal any hidden information about Katie or her life in Victorville. Jake was just trying to get come conversation started. He hoped it would make her relax and be more at ease. Jake kept his eyes on Katie when she stood from her desk. She then moved with a wanted poster towards the board. Katie had a magnificent looking body. Perfect, from head to toe. Jake admired the firmness of Katie's tits and the fine look of her ass. The pants she wore hugged her ass checks in just the right way. Jake could feel his cock slowly beginning to harden inside his pants.

Jake shifted in his seat to hide his growing cock from Katie's view. If she noticed his cock getting hard. Katie might get the idea Jake was planning on using her. Jake thought it best to keep her in the dark, until the right moment came. He would then make his move. As Katie came over and leaned on her desk. Jake's eyes were moving all over her figure. He chuckled when she asked about him working with JP. " I don't work with JP.......I work for him. " Jake corrected Katie. " I'm not a deputy us marshal like you Katie.......My job is to keep the office clean and keep an eye on things while JP is away. " Jake said while still sipping his whiskey. He spoke of being an unofficial US Deputy Marshal. Jake's bum leg made it hard for him to do any real work. He was grateful JP gave him the job. At least Jake could take care of himself. He had a room here in the office. A decent paying job which allowed Jake to live better then he would without it. " You and JP do the real hard work Katie. " Jake spoke before finishing his drink. He leaned over, just slightly, placing the empty glass onto Katie's desk. Jake was again admiring the view of Katie's body. He wanted her more now then ever. Jake needed to know what it was like to have the lips wrapped around his cock. He needed to feel how tight and wet her pussy could get. Jake was trying to think of a way he could get her into a position where she couldn't fight him. Perhaps he should offer her a bath? There was a tub in a room off from where the cells were. Katie may think that to odd. Jake offering her a bath at the office.

As Katie was about to tell Jake that she was sure JP valued what he did very much the door to the office opened. Katie's heart skipped a beat and then speeded up a little as Elijah Henry walked in and closed the door behind him. Jake pushed himself out of the chair and said hello to Elijah.

Katie. You remember Elijah don't you. He's just come round to pick up a horse bridle of mine that's wearing in some places. He's going to fix it for me." Jake was already a few steps towards the back rooms as Elijah stepped towards Katie. She smiled a little nervously as she stood up. Jake noticed the look but thought the reasoning behind it was very different to what it really was.

"Oh don't you worry about ol' Elijah. He might be big but he's a good man. I won't be more than a couple of minutes... It's just out back." And with that he disappeared. A second or two later they heard the rear door open and close. Elijah grinned as he stepped close to Katie. Katie swallowed hard, her heart pounding, her memory taking her back to the previous night.

"Yo' rememberin' ain't you. 'Memberin' how it felt." He lift a big hand and took hold of Katie's chin, tipping her head back a little. Katie stared up at him, eyes wide. Elijah took his time giving Katie a long look up and down, his smile widening.

"Say it,"

"Yes." Katie replied in a soft whisper

"Yes what?"

"Yes Master. I.. I remember." Elijah looked at her for a moment then leaned down and kissed her hard. He felt Katie responding immediately, her mouth opening to his. He felt the hunger in her kiss. Then he pulled back. He was still smiling. He looked across to the empty doorway leading to the back rooms and then he looked at Katie again.

"Jake is my friend. He's a good friend. So... You be nice to him, you understand girl?" It took a second or two and then Katie knew what Elijah meant.

"I want Jake telling me in the mornin' all about how nice and friendly you were to him." Katie nodded. Elijah eased his hold on her chin and took his arm down. Suddenly Katie felt a hard swat on her ass making her yelp a little. Elijah just smiled and started to walk away from her. He decided to go out after Jake and take the bridle from him outside. He left Katie watching him go as he followed the route that Jake had taken, through a back room, down past the cells and the door to Jake's rooms and outside. He met Jake just as he stepped outside.

"Here you go. If I could have em back in a couple of days... You didn't scare Katie in there did you?" He asked grinning. Elijah took the bridle.

"I didn't. She is one fine filly though Jake. I imagine she'll take plenty of siring. Even from an ol' man like you." He chuckled as he spoke. Jake rubbed his chin feeling the days growth as he did so.

"I'm not sure. I mean course I'd like to try. You know some fillies though. You go at them in too much of a hurry and they spook."

"Oh I'm pretty sure she ain't the spooking kind. If you ask me, she'll just need a firm hand on the bridle if you know what I mean."

"You think?"

"Sure. I'd put a whole year's income on it. Try it. If you got her here on her own tonight. I'm sure the Marshal won't mind." He gave Jake an encouraging pat on the arm and with that he headed off down the dark alleyway back to the livery. Jake stood alone for a minute thinking and then headed back inside.

Jake wasn't expecting any visitors, not at this time of night. He was surprised when Elijah came in. Jake thought the town's only blacksmith would stop by during normal business hours. It wasn't like the extra bridle was that important. But, Jake figured Elijah had some free time to fill. Jake left Elijah alone with Katie, blissfully unaware of just how close they had become. So close in fact, she called the large, well built black man, master. Hearing that word coming from Katie's mouth always brought a smile to Elijah. As a boy and younger men, he'd said it many times. He knew there was power in words because people gave them meaning. It was once a word Elijah hated. Now, he saw the meaning in a new light. He's become the master and Katie the slave. A sexy sex slave. Elijah hadn't planned on doing anything more then picking up Jake's bridle. Still, the sight of Katie brought back some tasty memories. He knew the Tucson Club must be kept a secret. Elijah couldn't do anything with Katie, not here in JP's office. They had their special meetings nights for fun with her. Without knowing what was in Jake's mind, Elijah decided to plant the seed of obedience in Katie's mind. He knew Jake didn't get laid often. Only the saloon girls would fuck him and only for a price. Elijah felt it was time someone fucked Jake for free. Katie loved sex and with the right hand, she'd became a very willing slut.

By the time he left Katie, Elijah was sure she understood what to do. He picked up the bridle from Jake outback, then left for his shop. Unlike most people, Jake didn't own a horse. He owned a mule. The horses he once owned were lost in the same poker game where Jake lost his land. All he was left with was a mule which became his riding mount. Jake stood for a moment while what Elijah said ran through his mind. " A firm hand. " Jake muttered to himself. His hard on was lost when Elijah came into the office. It wouldn't be difficult to get back. Not with Katie looking so sexy in those tight fitting clothes. Jake moved back into the office. He secured the rear door before heading back to the main office area. Jake limped back to the door leading into the office. He stopped in the doorway to admire Katie. She hadn't moved since he left. Katie was a vision. Young and very beautiful. She was certainly one of the hottest looking woman in the territory. Jake would give a years pay to be with her. Hell, he'd give 10 years pay to bed that hot looking filly.

Katie was sitting back on the edge of the desk when Jake reappeared. She had the wanted poster in her hand and was staring at it but she wasn't really reading it. She was thinking about Elijah, about the previous night, about what he had just said to her about Jake... how he wanted Jake to be giving him some news in the morning. Katie didn't want to upset Elijah. But Jake! She had been with older men before... the Mayor back in Victorville... Victor himself. Men in the saloon. But she wasn't sure that anywhere quite Jake's age. Suddenly she was conscious that she was being watched. She looked up and say Jake staring in the doorway looking her over and grinning. She swallowed. Put the wanted poster down. Smiled a little.

'So... you got any more of that whisky left? Im guessing JP is still an hour or more from coming back but no reason we shouldn't get settled. Could be a long night." She watched as Jake smiled back and nodded and then headed over to the desk. He took the bottle out of his bottom drawer and poured the scotch into the empty bottles as Katie moved to his side. She took the refilled glass off the desk and looked at him for a moment, before lifting the glass just a little in a silent toast of thanks. Then she down the drink.

While watching Katie, Jake kept thinking of what Elijah said. He spoke of treating Katie almost like a horse. Of using a firm hand so Jake could get what he wanted from her. Hearing that Katie wanted another drink, Jake moved towards the bottle. Jake was older then any other man Katie had before. However, he was still a man with needs. Jake poured Katie her drink and one for himself. He kicked his back while keeping an eye on Katie's body. The words she spoke just moments before were still ringing in his ears. Katie was right. JP would take his time getting back. They could settle in just like she said. " JP will walk slowly on his patrol.......During times like this.....He always takes his time.......He may even linger around certain areas........Watching people move around town........See if anyone is checking the bank out........He'll be longer then an hour. " Jake said while placing his glass down. He was about to take a bold step. One which Jake wasn't known to do normally. The saloon girls in town knew Jake wouldn't make any kind of pass at them. He'd been shot down to many times in the past. Jake was a different story. She wasn't one of the local saloon girls. Katie was pretty enough and had a body which many saloon girls would die to have.

Jake placed his right hand onto Katie's left hip. " I maybe old.........I have a head full of grey hair.......I have a bum leg........But that doesn't mean I can't give you what you need. " Jake said while rubbing his hand against Katie's hip. " I know you and JP are very close.......Beyond friends.......But a girl like you needs more........I can see it in your eyes when you walk around town........I've seen how you look at certain types cowboys at the saloons........Those rough types which use women like whores.......I see a lot being part of the background. " Jake continued. His hand started to slowly move up Katie's side. It wasn't long before Jake's hand came to rest on Katie's left breast. " We can be special friends Katie.........No one needs to know........We can go in the back.......Back where my room is beyond the cells.......We could get comfortable back there........It ain't much........But I do have a cot......Table and a couple of chairs back there. " Jake spoke as his left hand started to squeeze Katie's breast very firmly. She showed no signs of stopping Jake. He thought she would acted out by now. Seeing her giving in, made Jake even bolder. He moved closer to Katie, reaching out and taking the glass from her hand. He set the glass down before capturing Katie's lips in a kiss. His right arm snaked around her body. His rough beard was like a brillo pad against Katie's jaw.

Katie knocked back the drink. She needed a little Dutch courage to do what Elijah expected of her. She watched Jake drink some of his refill as he looked her over but as he started talking to her she was a little surprised when his hand came up to her hip. She looked down for a moment but did t sake anything. She didn't step away. Perhaps this emboldened Jake as his hand began to move up a little as the two of them stood still with Jack explaining how JP was likely to out for a while.

Then he started talking about Katie. About what Katie needed. Jake's hand reached Katie's tit nod ge stepped closer. Katie didn't move. She looked over to the doorway out back as he explained about having a room. She looked back at Jake. And then she nodded.

Jake's room was to the far left from where the cells were. The rear door was on the far right side. Jake smiled when Katie nodded. This gave him all the approval he needed. Jake took Katie by the hand. He led her into the cell area, then along the cell block to his room. Jake opened the door, stepped inside. He waited for Katie to enter before closing the door behind her. Jake never had a women inside his room before. It wasn't much, just like Jake said. His cot was against the outside wall. A small table and couple of chairs were between the doorway and the cot. A lone dresser stood against the wall on the other side from the bed. This held all of Jake's clothing. Not that he owned a lot. Jake asked if Katie wanted anything more to drink. He spoke of having his own bottle of whiskey back here. It wasn't as fine as the stuff JP had, but it did the same job. The Indians would call Jake's whiskey, firewater. It kicked liked a Sunday Mule and burned going down. Jake used it to get his blood pumping in the mornings. It would certainly wake anyone up.

Jake told Katie she may as well get comfortable. Take off her gun belt and anything else she needed too. Whether she got naked now, or a few minutes from now changed nothing. Jake would soon be using her in ways only a true whore would love. Jake hobbled over towards his cot. He started unbuttoning his shirt. Jake wasn't an overly fit man. He was thin, but not powerful looking. This didn't mean he couldn't handle a filly like Katie. He maybe old, but he wasn't dead. After taking off his shirt, Jake told Katie to come closer. He wanted to see every inch of the body she normally kept hidden from his eyes. " You sure are a fine lookin woman........I'll bet all the young bucks around town would give anything to spend some time with you. " Jake spoke as his eyes moved over Katie's body. He was soaking up every curve and loving the sight.

Katie let Jake take her hand and let him lead her through to what was a small but clean and entirely functional room. The furniture was old and none of it matched but it had been well looked after. A few scrapes and scratches but it had been made to last. Katie assumed that Jake had bought it second hand or acquired it second hand. When Jake asked her about a drink she nodded. She had had her fair share of cheap whisky. He poured a measure into two tin cups. It was indeed the cheap liquor he had warned her of but it at least had the vague taste of what she knew as whisky. She undid her belt and laid the gun quietly on the table as Jake moved over to the cot. She watched him for a moment as he sat and started undoing his shirt. Then she finished her drink and followed him, undoing the buttons of her shirt as she walked across to stand in front of him. He made no effort to hide his inspection of her. Jake reached up a hand to her hip, slid it around to her ass, caressed, and squeezed as if he were checking out a new mate. She put a hand gently on his shoulder to steady herself as she eased her boots off. He grinned. This was really going to happen.

Katie thought to herself that if the young bucks were looking to spend some time with her they were staying quiet. At the moment she had been fucked by four men, excluding ?JP, since she had been in town and all of them had been quite a lot older than her. But then that tended to be the case. She liked older men...maybe that was something else that the Crenshaws could take responsibility for. They showed her that older men knew more about what she wanted than she had done at that time.
Colorado had been the youngest guy she had had.

"I bet JP fucks you real good....but I won't disappoint you Katie. The girls in the saloon never complain. I know how tight little whores like to be fucked and I think...under that badge... That's what you are." As he spoke his free hand slipped under the partly open shirt and found Katie's full left breast. Katie couldn't help but sigh softly as he squeezed hard.

"Tell me what you want Katie. Say it." Katie swallowed hard still tasting the cheap whisky

"I want you to fuck me Jake." She hesitated for a moment and then she leaned down and kissed him softly then stood back up. Jake grinned wider.

"You gotta earn that girl. Why don't you get outta these clothes and let me see you properly." Katie stepped back a little and began to undress. Jake leaned back on his cot watching every move, rubbing his cock over the top of his pants as she did. When she was completely naked stood in front of him, he told her to turn around slowly telling her that when a new girl arrived in the Silver Dollar saloon down the street the madam would have her do this. Let all the Cowboys see the new stock. He never knew another saloon that did that but always liked it. As she turned he saw the brand on her ass.

"What is that?" Katie hesitated for a moment. What could she say. She couldn't mention the Tucson Club but The Crenshaw Whore still explained it as long as Jake didn't realise some of it was new.

"A long time ago. A man... Jack Crenshaw...he... " Jake started laughing. He liked the idea that a man in Katie's past had gone and put his brand on her.

"Fetch me another drink girl and then come and sit right here." He pointed to a spot on the floor between his feet. "I'm guessing you'll know what to do from there." He chuckled to himself watching Katie walk across to the table and then return with a half full cup.he spread his legs as she handed him the cup, reinforcing his invitation. Katie stepped between his feet and then knelt down looking up at the grinning old man. She reached out and began to undo his pants. Jack watched her and sipped his bad whisky.

"I think you and me are gonna be good friends Katie. I'll make sure you get properly looked after when JP is out of town. Katie's hands were finding Jake's cock and easing it from his pants. He gasped a little.

"That's a good girl. You clearly know what your doing. I bet you like sucking cock don't you girl?" When Katie didn't answer, Jake reached up and grabbed a handful of Katie's hair. Elijah had told him to use a firm hand on the bridle.

"Answer me, Katie. Do you like sucking cook." Katie was a little surprised by Jake's sudden move and she moaned as he pulled her head round so that she had no choice but to look up at him.

"Owwww....yes...I... I like sucking cock." Jake pushed her head away. "Then get on with it. But make sure you look at me while you do it." Katie moved round and lowered her head to Jake's semi hard cock

Jake was going to enjoy having Katie around. There would be times when JP was off on his own. Traveling without Katie at his side. Katie would be expected to keep the office going and handled anything which came up. During those times, The Tucson Club would be closed. There would be no meets without JP and no meets meant no sex. JP owned Katie, like he owned his horse. The others would respect this rule. Without knowing of the special club formed by certain members of the town. Jake planned on filling a void which he only thought included JP. Leaning back, as Katie started to work on his cock. Jake grinned after finishing his drink. The whiskey wasn't the best, but having Katie sucking his cock, made it seem better. Jake told Katie she wouldn't be lonely when JP left town. He spoke of using her. Giving her what she needed. Jake knew full well, JP could be gone weeks or months when working a case. He'd been in Victorville, with Katie for several months before they both returned to Tucson.

Jake was in a unique position in regards to his job and Katie. She was the Deputy US Marshal of the Arizona Territory. This made her Jake's boss when JP wasn't around. The responsibility of day to day operations. Running the office and handling whatever came up, was hers. It would be her job to make sure Jake was paid. So, Jake was getting his cock sucked by his boss. This made Old Jake feel damn good. It wasn't every employee who could fuck their boss. It happened to Katie when Colorado became her deputy back in Victorville. It would be happening again. Katie, the boss, would be subservient to Jake in all things except for office business. When it came to the job, Katie needed to be forceful and strong. This she could do. Just as Katie was a well trained whore, she was also a well trained peace officer.

" You do suck cocks well Katie.....We're gonna be really good friends after his night is over.......Old Jake knows how to take care of that pretty body. " Jake spoke while placing a hand onto Katie's head. He used his hand to pull back some hair which blocked his view. Jake wanted to see this talented cocksucker work. He wanted to see her lips wrapped tightly around his shaft. Jake moaned out each time Katie took his cock deep. His moans were long and deep. Katie bringing each moan out of him when his cock went down her throat. Jake would hold Katie's head still after his cock slipped into the back of her mouth. He thrusted his hips sharply upwards, fucking her throat. Jake's moans became deeper. He would then relax and allow Katie to move on her own.

Katie put her hands on Jake's thighs and worked only with her mouth. Working up and down steadily. She moaned when Jake's hand came onto her head. For some reason it was a moment that sparked something in her... perhaps it was that it represented the fact that the man she was sucking was in control; that he could and would control her head... and use her mouth. Jake gathered up her hair and pulled it tight back off her face. She lifted her eyes to him, saw the wide grin across his face. His hand moved with her head for a few moments and then as she let his cock slide deeper, suddenly he began to push, just a little, easing her head lower than she had gone on her own up to that point. "Quietly 'encouraging' her to take him deeper. Katie didn't fight him. She opened her mouth a little wider... choked a little as his cock hit the back of her throat for the first time. He pushed her further as he felt the head of his cock slide into her throat. She heard him groan and then felt his hips thrust upwards. She choked... coughed... saliva ran down onto his balls. Then he pulled her head back... let his hold become a little softer. Breathing a little harder through her nose, her head bobbed once again until Jake decided he wanted a little 'depth' again. He pushed her down... thrust his hips up. Groaned in pleasure. Then suddenly he pulled her head off of his cock altogether and leaned forward, his head only a few inches from hers. Katie looked at him, breathing hard

"I seen you riding' horses Katie... you're pretty good... but I bet you're even better riding hard cock. Is that right." Katie gave a slight nod.

"I think its time you mounted up then. Show me how good you are and let me get a nice close up view of that body."

Jake let go of her hair and Katie stood up slowly. Jake brought his legs together a little and allowed Katie to step forward and stable his lap. As she reached down for his cock, he put his hands on her hips, moved with her as she lowered herself, feeling her tight cunt for the first time and groaning as he sank into her.

There weren't many things in life which one could say were free. Almost everything had a price on it. Goods at the general store, whiskey at the saloons, a horse, a saddle, a new rope, a new rifle. Even the girls who worked at the various saloons around town had a price. Jake could afford food, drink and could gamble a bit. Buying anything new was out of the question, as were the really pretty girls at the saloons. Jake had to save up a bit before he could afford anything like the high classed whores. Getting something for free was always a treat. Having someone buy you a drink, or even lunch was special. The saloon girls never gave anything away from free. Even a hand job cost. Jake just found his pot of gold. He found the best freebie anyone could hope for. Free, hot pussy from a hot looking woman. Katie was that pot of gold. Her body was free for Jake to take and use when he had the chance. Jake knew he couldn't use Katie everyday. In fact, there would be times when they didn't see each other for a while. There would be more then enough time when they were together. Free pussy was worth waiting for. Katie looked just as good, if not better then any of the saloon girls. Her body was just as hot looking. And Jake didn't have to spend a dime.

Jake loved the sight of his cock slipping into Katie's body. He'd wondered what this moment would feel like. Wondered what it felt like to be deep inside Katie's pussy. It was better then anything Jake's mind came up with. He noticed a hungry within Katie now. It wasn't easily seen before, but there was no doubt, Katie was hungry for cock. This made Jake smile. He understood why the Crenshaw's made Katie their private whore. Why they branded her ass for all to see. Deep down inside, Katie was keeping an inner whore hidden away. A side of her which longed to be treated like a cheap slut and used for pleasure. Jake placed his hands onto Katie's tits. He gave them a rough squeeze before turning his attention to her nipples. " You love my cock........Don't ya Katie?........Love how it feels inside your hungry cunt. " Jake asked moments before giving both of Katie's nipples a sharp twist. He was gonna love using this horny bitch.

For all Jake was so much older than her, his cock felt good. For all she had been well and truly fucked only the previous night, Katie was hungry right now. She moved slowly at first, enjoying the feel of the cock inside her. Rocking a little back and forth, her hands resting on Jake's shoulders, feeling his hands on her ass before he moved them to her firm tits. It wasn't long before he focused on her nipples, pinching, squeezing, twisting, enjoying the way she moaned and whimpered at his touch. And then he enjoyed it even more as she started to ride his cock.

She nodded at his question.

"Yes.. Jake... I... I love your cock... I love how it feels.... ohhh god... " Katie moved up and down on Jake's shaft. That he was 30 years older than her made no difference. His cock felt good. Jake grinned back.

"I knew you were a whore... underneath than badge... a whore who wants to be fucked but good. That's it... ride me Katie... show me what a fucking whore you are."

Katie moved a little faster... riding Jake's cock well then suddenly he pushed her off. She landed on the floor on her ass a little surprised. He stood up and took a drink then turned back to her.

"Get up... my turn to go riding. Bend over the table." Katie looked over to the table and then eased herself off the floor. She padded across the room and leaned over the table.

"Do you want me to fuck you Katie?"

"Yes"

"Then say it. Ask me. Beg me to fuck you. its not often an old man like me get to hear to woman beg for his cock - at least not unless he pays her to say it. I ain't paying you a dime, but its what you want isn't it... so say it. Let me hear you."

"Please Jake. Please fuck me. I want you to fuck me. I want to feel your cock pounding my tight cunt." Jake grinned as he took another gulp of scotch and then moved behind her. He took hold of her hips with one hand and then guided his cock to her tight pussy once again. He took hold of her hips and then paused for a moment, before thrusting forward and making Katie squeal as she was suddenly filled with hard cock. He fucked her hard. Long deep strokes. Katie grunted with every one. What was clear was that Jake wasn't fucking her for any mutual pleasure... it was entirely for him, but Katie had no problem with that and whilst it might not have been Jake's intent, there was something about it that made Katie want it more. Jake didn't last that much longer though and soon he was filling Katie's pussy with cum. Once satiated, he had Katie clean him off with her more than willing mouth and then he said they needed to get back to work. He gave no thought to the fact that Katie hadn't cum.

A few minutes later, Katie was dressed and she joined him back outside in the main office. Almost as if nothing had happened.

JP returned after his patrol was over. Unaware of what took place between Katie & Jake. Not that JP would have minded if he knew. He would have been amused that old Jake discovered Katie's secret side and acted on it. Jake was making a fresh pot of coffee when JP walked back into the office. Katie was back at her desk, doing paperwork like nothing had happened while JP was gone. JP spoke having to roust a couple of drunken cowboys from the front of the bank housing the gold. Other then that, JP said everything was normal. Several of the saloons were very busy and would be that way well into the late hours of the night. JP grabbed himself a cup of coffee before sitting down at his desk. Coffee would be a big help during this late night of work. JP & Katie would continue to switch off and on. Doing patrols around the bank while the army gold was still inside the vault. Around midnight, the soldiers inside the bank were changed. A fresh group was placed inside while the other group got some rest. Both JP & Katie were outside when this happened. Katie stood watch out front, JP was on guard in the back.

Despite some rowdy cowboys, the night was uneventful. The cells of Marshal Donner & Sheriff Cronin were full of cowboys who had a little to much fun. Around 8 am in the morning. The gold was removed from the bank, placed back into the wagon. The soldiers were mounted and moved out. JP was happy to see the gold leave. It had been a long night. He & Katie were both in need of some rest. They returned to the office to finish up on their paperwork. Outside of town, Colonel Steel watched as the yankee soldiers moved out of Tucson. Once the wagons were well on their way. Steel ordered his men to move. The ambush was set for an area 10 miles outside of Tucson. Most of the army soldiers had no idea what was coming. There was one among them which had sold out. One who for a cut of the gold, was willing to inform Steel. The ex-confederate knew which wagon held the gold and which was the decoy. Steel and his men rode hard. Reaching the ambush area well ahead of the yankee soldiers. Steel positioned his men, then he waited for their prey to arrive. The wait lasted an hour before the yankees came into view. Steel and his men were set in the rocks which ran along the road. Once the yankee soldiers reached a certain spot. Steel had his men open up on those unready soldiers. The sudden burst of gunfire was deafening. The army soldiers were taken by surprise. This is what Steel had in mind.

The gun battle lasted only a few minutes. Steel told his men to ceasefire once only one yankee remained. The one who was supplying Steel with his intel. Steel and his men moved down to greet Lieutenant Hanson. The young lieutenant was unharmed. He sat on his horse as Steel rode up. The confederate colonel told Hanson where he would be able to find his cut. A small part of the load would be hidden in the rocky area used by Steel and his men. Steel then drew his pistol and shot Hanson. The lieutenant fell from his horse, holding his neck. Steel looked down while saying it would be suspicious if the only survivor returned unmarked. He told Hanson that scratch may fool those back in Tucson. Hanson stood up, mounted his horse, then started back towards town. The incident hadn't gone unnoticed. An old Apache war chief was riding through the rocky area when the gunfire started. He was drawn to a vantage point where what happened on the road was clearly seen. He was known as White Buffalo to the white man. White Buffalo slipped away into the rocks when the grey soldiers brought up Hanson's cut to hide. The elderly Apache was still very skilled in the old ways. No one knew he was even there. White Buffalo wasn't interested in getting involved with a white man's problem. But, he was friends with one white man. A white man White Buffalo knew would be involved with this. His old friend was JP. White Buffalo knew all the trails, roads and paths in this area. He started towards the City of Tucson.

Back in Tucson, JP & Katie were sitting in the office. JP spoke about getting some breakfast. The night had been long, but JP was very much awake. Both he & Katie drank quite a bit of coffee during the night. Jake made the coffee extra strong to help keep then awake. It would be awhile before either would be able to sleep. Being so wired with coffee would help, since JP & Katie were about to become very busy.

By the time they got back to the office after the fold had been put in the back of the wagon and after the solders had moved out, it was getting on for 9.00am. The smell of breakfasts being cooked in the hotels on the main streets were wafting on the morning breeze. Despite that and despite the strong coffee, what Katie wanted most was a bath. So when JP spoke about getting breakfast Katie said she would ask the hotel to draw her a bath too. But she would make sure she was quick. She headed over to the hotel ahead of JP. Ordered breakfast for the pair of them but then said she would be grateful if she could get a bath. The man behind the desk told her it would be no problem and that he would have one drawn in her room right away. She headed upstairs and it wasn't long before the hotel maids appeared with hot water. As they filled the bath tub in the small adjoining room, Katie sorted out some clean clothes. Fresh pants and shirt. She also gave her boots a quick clean.

Twenty minutes later she was finishing doing the buttons up on the shirt and tying her laces, feeling all the better for the hot bath.... and smelling a lot fresher too. She trotted down stairs and found JP already at the table. She grabbed some toast, some ham and eggs and some coffee... coffee that was much better that what Jake had been passing off for the last few hours. After breakfast, JP said he was heading over to speak to Cronin and Donner and that Katie should head back and relieve Jake. He needed to get some food too and get an hour or so out of the office at least. Katie agreed and headed back down the street.

In doing so, she almost walked straight into Elijah. He grinned when he saw her catch her breath... saw her body tense. He liked seeing her reaction to him now, knowing what she was almost certainly thinking about. He lifted his hat and said good morning to her, showing due deference in case anyone might be watching. Then he lowered his voice and asked her if she had been working hard during the night. She nodded.

"And is Jake going to be tellin' meet that he had a good night... that you were working hard with him?"

Katie nodded again. Elijah smiled and lifted his hat again.

"I hope so Miss Katie... I sure does hope so." and with that he walked away. Katie watched him go and then continued to the US Marshal's office. By the time she got there, her heart beat had slowed back to normal. She told Jake where JP was and that he wouldn't be long so he could go and get himself some breakfast. Jake nodded... looking her over and smiling.

"Next time, maybe I can join you in that bath." Chuckling to himself he headed out.

Jake was looking forward to spending more time with Katie. He certainly loved being with her, after finding out what a whore she really was. They would be very special friends. The type who fuck once in a while. Jake would make sure they could share such moments again. Normally, a bath was something you did to be clean or even relax. Jake was thinking of how much more it could be. He and Katie sharing a tub together. It would be messy, with water spilling out, but it would be fun. Jake gave Katie a linger look before heading out of the office. She was a damn fine looking woman. But, Jake would admit that Katie looked better naked and on her knees looking up at him. Giving him that pleading look. That look which spoke of her need for his cock. Jake was whistling as he left the office. He was heading down to Rosita's cantina for some frijoles, beans and rice. Not everyone's idea for breakfast, but Jake enjoyed it.

JP returned to the office after speaking with Marshal Donner & Sheriff Cronin. He found Katie at her desk doing paperwork. JP walked over, placing down some wanted posters Cronin gave him. He asked Katie to look them over before hanging the on the board behind her. While they didn't hunt normal outlaws. JP & Katie needed to keep up on who was wanted and for what. You could never tell when once of these outlaws were going to rob a federal payroll or do something else which would bring the attention of the government down on them. Plus, JP & Katie were often called on to transport prisoners from local jails to prisons in the territory. It was always good to know who was being transported. JP pulled a cigar from his black coat. He sat down on the corner of Katie's desk while lighting it up. JP spoke of being glad all that gold was gone. He said things could return to normal around here now. JP took a few puffs from his cigar before offering Katie a few drags. He pulled a telegraph message from his coat. He said one of them would need to make a trip to Tombstone. The town marshal had a prisoner which needed taken to the prison in Yuma. It would be at least a week on the trail. One of them needed to go, the other would stay at the office. JP asked if Katie wanted to job or whether she'd rather stay and watch over the office with Jake.

A short time later, While Buffalo opened the office door and stepped inside. JP stood up from Katie's desk and welcomed his old friend. White Buffalo wore buck skin clothes, carried a rifle and was wearing two feathers in his headband. JP introduced Katie to White Buffalo. The older Indian was surprised to see what appeared to be a woman dressed like a man. White Buffalo came over to Katie, looking her over. He reached his hands up, grabbing her tits and squeezing them roughly. JP explained that White Buffalo was just making sure Katie was a girl. White Buffalo removed his hands from Katie's breasts once he was satisfied that she was for real. White Buffalo called Katie warrior woman. One who feels soft, yet fights with the spirits of fallen braves. JP asked his old friend what brought him into town? While Buffalo spoke of what he saw. He spoke of the grey men attacking the long knives outside of town. The term long knives was used by Indians to describe soldiers. The term grey men was what some called Confederate soldiers. White Buffalo spoke pretty good English. He explained how the grey men waited in the high rocks, then ambushed the long knives, leaving only one alive. White Buffalo said the one left alive was friendly with the leader of the grey men. He said they seemed to be partners. Adding that the leader of the grey spoke of a cut being left in the rocks for the man left alive. JP stood there, puffing away on his cigar. Listening to what White Buffalo was saying. The older Indian then said the soldier live alive was heading back towards town. White Buffalo didn't know names or ranks, but he said the man would be showing up soon. JP knew that whoever that man was. He was a traitor.

Katie flicked through the posters as JP settled himself on the desk. Registering each one mentally, she fetched the tacks from the desk drawer and got up to pin the posters on the large noticeboard. JP offered her the thin cigar as she finished and turned to her him finishing his comments about the gold being gone. She walked over to him and took the cigar. Smoking in public was not something she did but when it was just the two of them... or maybe a small group of friends. Katie thought about the trop to Yuma. It was a near 600mile round trip. Half of it with a prisoner who really didn't want to be there. She said, given the choice, she would prefer to stay put. She would happily let JP take that one.

They had barely finished speaking when the door open and the Indian Chief walked in. Katie had met one or two Chief's now and their initial reaction to her had been the same. She and JP listened to what he had to say; listened to him describe how the gold had been hijacked and how one of the Army's soldiers had been complicit.

"Guess we need to set ourselves a nice little welcoming party" she said to JP

JP agreed with Katie. They needed to be waiting for whoever came back into town. White Buffalo indicated that soldier would be injured on his neck. A minor wound on left side. A mark left behind by a bullet passing close. White Buffalo said the grey leader was the one who shot the solider before sending him back towards town. JP thanked White Buffalo. He then gave his friend some money for the information. Not an unheard of act. Most lawman wouldn't pay Indians for anything, but JP wasn't like most other lawman. Plus, he and White Buffalo were old friends. Going back many years when both were still rutting like young bucks. JP went the gun rank. He grabbed a Winchester from the rank, tossing it over to Katie. JP then grabbed a double barreled sawed off shotgun. He loaded the weapon while telling Katie to take a position near the post office. JP would be standing on the other side of the street, near Shaklers barber shop. The soldier would be coming back into town from that direction. Either JP or Katie would get their hands on him first. JP didn't want the soldier spouting off some tales to make the towns people think he was some hero. White Buffalo had spoken the truth. JP wanted that soldier in custody the moment he hit town.

JP & Katie left the office. She moved acrossed the street as ordered. JP stayed on the other side. Both moving along at the same pace. Their expression, their body movements, even the way they were holding their weapons spoke of the two being on a mission. Katie stopped once she reached the post office. Acrossed from her, JP came to a stop at the barber shop. This was the eastern most point in town. The soldier would be passing by here on his way into the city. He wouldn't get far. Either Katie or JP would nab him before he could moved on. The other would then cross over and put the soldier in cuffs. 5 minutes passed before a stiff breeze blew up some dust. Like a specter, a blue uniform appeared in the dust cloud. JP gave Katie a whistle before pointing at the man in blue. As the dust settled. The man became clearer. It was Lieutenant Hanson. He was the man working with those grey men. JP signaled for Katie to get ready. Hanson would be passing close to her position. Once she spotted him, JP would come in behind and cut him off.

Katie caught the rifle. It was a weapon she knew well; much better than the hand guns. Her husband had taught her to use one almost before they were married. He had made it clear to her that the West was not a place for the niceties of Boston - at least not all of them. She needed to be able to use a rifle for survival... Either in offence in the search for food or in defence from predators - two legged as well as four. Not that it had done either of them much good in the end. It had served her well since thoughShe stepped to the desk as she cracked the rifle and reached down to open a drawer and take out the box of cartridge shells. She loaded the rifle and brought the barrel back up to the stock, locking it closed. She put more cartridges in her pockets and then headed out.

It was still reasonably early. Stores were starting to come to life. A few ladies of the town were out shopping. A few men ordering in supplies or stocking up. She walked calmly and purposefully... Politely nodding a good morning to a few people who still seemed to find her 'unusual'. She was in no doubt that there was plenty of talk about her in some quarters. Katie got to the Post Office and looked across the street to check where JP was. She saw him quickly and gave him a nod to say she was ready. They waited.

But they didn't have to wait long. Katie saw the dust and the blue tinted haze. She heard JP's whistle but already guessed that they prey had arrived. She waited for a moment more, until she could clearly see Hanson and then she stepped out. She held the gun across her...ready but not threatening the man yet.

"Lieutenant? What are you doing back here?" Out of the corner of her eye she saw JP moving round. "What happened to your neck?"

Lieutenant Hanson was very surprised to see Katie standing there. He hadn't expected to run into any of the US Marshals this soon. Hanson figured bot JP & Katie would be off, sleeping or doing something else. It had been a long night without sleep for the federal law officers. Hanson was also not ready with his cover story. He should have been planning what to say on his way into town. However, the young army officer had been busy thinking about his cut. The sack of gold which Colonel Steel left for him, hidden in the rocks, below the hills outside of town. There was a long pause as the lieutenant thought of what to say. Katie's questions had taken Hanson by surprise. His mind thought about the injury to his neck. The bullet fired by Steel cut acrossed Hanson's neck, just under his right ear. Leaving a rather nasty looking mark, but not doing any harmful damage. " I....Ahhh. " Hanson stammered for a moment before an idea snapped into his mind. He had his cover story now.

Hanson spoke of being attacked by Mexican bandits just outside of town. He told Katie that they killed everyone, but he was able to escape and make it back to town. He spoke of needed to telegraph Washington D.C. with the news. Hanson said they should get more soldiers and head into Mexico. Track the bandits down and get the gold back before it was lost forever. Hanson said the wound on his neck came from a rifle fired by one of the bandits. He spoke of it striking him during the heat of battle. Hanson then said the bandits would be heading back towards Mexico quickly. It sounded like a reasonable story. But, Hanson wasn't ready to encounter Katie. He assumed the local law would be the first who would hear his tale. Hanson believed getting them on his side first would bring everyone else around. There was another problem which Hanson hadn't counted on. That was for an Indian to have witnessed what really happened. And for that same Indian to have reached town before he did. Hanson suggested that Katie go tell Marshal Wright what happened. He spoke of going to the telegraph office to alert Washington D.C. of the gold heist. The young lieutenant was unaware that JP had crossed over from the other side. He now stood only 15 feet behind the lieutenant, still gripping his shotgun. JP had heard every word spoken by Hanson. It was an incredible story to be sure. One worthy of being called a "fairy tale".

" Dismount your horse lieutenant. " JP's voice came suddenly. Sending a cold chill down Hanson's spine. It made Lieutenant Hanson freeze in his saddle. The look on his face was like he had heard the voice of death calling out for him. Hanson sat there, wondering what to do next. His own pistol was holstered on his hip. There was no reaching it before Katie could shoot him. Hanson did have a second pistol, holstered on his saddle. He could make a grab at it. However, Hanson couldn't see JP. He knew Katie was holding a rifle in her hands, standing on the sidewalk in front of him. Somewhere behind him, stood JP. Hanson was hopelessly trapped between the two federal marshals. After a long moment, Hanson slowly stepped down from his horse. He could now see JP who was holding a shotgun. Hanson realized how lucky he was for not pulling a weapon. JP would have cut him in two with one shot. Hanson's voice was shaking badly as he said how good it was to see JP. The young lieutenant was on edge as JP moved closer. " You've got 5 seconds to tell me the truth! " JP snapped out. Hanson started to stammer like crazy. He began to tell his lie all over again. This just pissed JP off. " Wrong answer! " JP snapped out before delivering a back hand slap which took Hanson off his feet. The lieutenant found himself on the ground. JP demanded to hear the truth! Hanson struggled to stand. He again started to tell his lie. JP again sent the lieutenant spinning with another back hand slap. This time Hanson spun backwards towards the horse rail. JP confronted him before delivering another slap which sent Hanson over the rail.

Hanson landed hard on the other side. JP moved quickly around as Hanson struggled to stand. The lieutenant made a grab for his side arm. JP met this move by bringing the but of his shotgun into Hanson's stomach. Hanson was doubled over. His pistol was tossed from his hand. JP waited until Hanson started to straighten up. Hanson was struck in the jaw by the but of JP's shotgun. This sent several teeth flying from Hanson's mouth and put him back over the rail. Blood was starting to seep from his mouth now. Hanson begged for JP to stop. He spoke of being ready to tell the truth.

Katie saw the expression turn on Hanson's face as he heard JP's order to dismount from somewhere behind him. She smiled a little and cocked her head as if to say "you wanna try something now?" She could practically see his brain working... trying to decide whether there was a way he could take out both of them. When he finally began to move, dismounting slowly and carefully, Katie's smile broadened a little. She said nothing as JP asked hm for the truth and as Hanson tried to stammer out a response. She just gave JP room and kept the rifle trained on Hanson... just in case. But JP had everything under control - even when Hanson stupidly went for his own pistol. After the kick thought, Katie got a little worried.

"JP... if you break his jaw, he's not going to be able to tell us anything. And whilst we pretty much know who took the gold, we don't know exactly where they are going... and maybe Lieutenant... or soon to be Private if he escapes the noose... can tell us where we might find the Grey Men."

JP wasn't worried whether or not he broke Hanson's jaw. The young man still had hands which could write out his confession and give the needed information. That was good enough for JP. However, Hanson had more then he was willing to take. JP's beating had been severe enough to make any man break. In these days, one could treat a prisoner in such a away. More so in the old west then anywhere else. Most of the west was territories, not states. While the laws of the United States were followed. Federal Marshals like JP were given a free hand to do whatever was needed. This included extracting information from prisoners and outlaws. With Hanson begging for JP to stop, he was yanked to his feet. JP reached down with one hand, yanking the lieutenant to his feet. Hanson was then forced against one of the posts holding up the roof over the sidewalk out front of the barbershop. Several crowds of onlookers formed in different places acrossed the street and on both side of the action. Hanson started to tell JP & Katie the truth of what really happened. He spoke of working for Colonel Beauregard Steel. The one time Confederate officer turned outlaw. Hanson told how Steel planned out the attack on the army gold transport. He spoke of not knowing where Steel and his men were heading. That information was never revealed to Hanson. Steel had no plans of seeing the young lieutenant again. Hanson told JP where his cut of the gold could be found.

JP pushed Hanson out into the street. He asked Katie to take the young lieutenant down to the office and lock him up. JP spoke of stopping at Elijah's and telling him to pick up the horse. He would also make a stop at the telegraph office and send a message to General Harper at Fort Apache. Harper needed to know what happened to the gold and there was a prisoner waiting for him in Tucson. Judge Parker also needed to know what happened. JP told Katie get some supplies from the general store. Enough to last them a week on the trail. They would be heading out to try and track down where Steel and his men went. JP knew they wouldn't be able to travel fast. Not with a wagon loaded down with gold. So, despite the lead Steel had, his men couldn't hard enough to escape.

Katie took hold of Hanson as JP handed him over to her. She listened to JP outlining what needed to be done and what he was going to do and then she led Hanson back to the jailhouse. Jake was there for meet her and he took care of Hanson as she told him what was happening. Retelling Hanson's story and setting out what JP was doing. Jake was secretly a little disappointed that Katie was going to be out of town for a while. He was hoping for a repeat of his time with her but he could be patient he guessed. His time would come again, he was sure about that. Katie went from the jailhouse to the store. It as still early so it wasn't too busy; a couple of cowboys who were stocking up supplies to take back to their respective ranches and homesteads. As soon as she walked in, both men, plus the storekeeper made no attempt to hide the way they checked her out. Katie ignored it and told the storekeeper what she needed... adding in JP's name in order to get things a little more speedily. The cowboys said nothing - at least not to Katie. Once she had left with the promise of quickly stocked and packed mule, the men exchanged their views on what they would like to do with the new Deputy.

Katie left the store with the intent of going back to the hotel and packing some clothes for herself and for JP. Not far from the store though, she bumped into Elijah who was on his way to fetch the horse. He smiled as he moved into Katie's path, lifting his hat in a public sign of respect. He wasn't particularly interested in respectful pleasantries though.

"Did you take care of ol' Jake like I told you?" Katie nodded. Elijah looked at her and grinned. "I sure hope you did. I expect he's gonna give me very detail and he better be happy." Elijah looked around and seeing no-one on the street who might see them, he slipped his hand over Katie's cheek and slid his fingers into her hair. Without thinking about it, Katie, leaned her head into his hand, tipping her head back a little as his fingers tightened. Elijah stared at her.

"I think when you and the Marshal get back I'm gonna ask if I can have you all to myself for a night... just you and ole Elijah... maybe suggest that each club member gets that... I think they'd all like that... what do you say... would our club whore like that?" Katie hesitated for a moment as images of spending the night with him and the others and then she felt Elijah give a slight tug.

"Yes." Elijah smiled again. He really wanted to push her onto her knees and choke her on his cock right there and then, but all he could do was let his fingers slip from her hair and withdraw his hand, giving her cheek a little pat as he did so.

"Good girl." Then he lifted his hat once again and moved past her enjoying his memories and his imagination.

Back
Top Bottom