Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Untamed: Revisited (Katy1008 & CrimsonMaster )

JP had Katie every night of the week. It didn't matter which room or bed they were in. They fucked each night. So, JP would sit and watch as everyone else had fun with Katie. This is why JP was made President of their club. He acted in the role of a director. JP would set the dates for each meeting since he was Katie's boss. He'd know when she was available for club functions. There would be times when both JP & Katie were out of town. Their trips often lasted for long stretches. There would also be times when Katie or JP was traveling alone. During times when JP was away, Katie would have to act in his role. She'd be busy with work and no club functions could take place. Once dates were set. It would be Abbie's job to make sure Katie was ready. With the city of Tucson growing, it was often visited by powerful men. Men who could bring jobs and people into the area. It had already been discussed that special parties would be thrown for guests of Tucson. These parties would feature Katie as a sexual gift of goodwill. She'd be pimped out so the town could continue to grow. Everyone had to do their part in making power brokers from the east happy. It would be Katie's job to make sure they were well fucked during their visit.

JP sat back into his chair, puffing on his freshly relight cigar. From where JP sat, he could see the fresh brand on her ass. The area around the brand was bright red. It glistened with the petroleum jelly which Doc Adams rubbed over the burned area. The men wanted too see more of Katie under Abbie's control. It would allow them time to figure out which order the men would be using Katie in. It was pretty much decided that Elijah would go last if he wanted her pussy. The other men were afraid his black cock would stretch her out too much. Doc said Cronin & Donner should go first. Then he and Elijah would follow them. The makeshift bed which Elijah put together wasn't far from where Katie was now. It wasn't much to sleep on, but Katie wouldn't be using it for sleep. It was her fuck bed until a better one could be bought and shipped from St. Louis. That wouldn't happen until a structure was built for the club. " Make the whore perform! " Doc yelled out as he watched Katie's movements.

'Follow me Katie" Abbie said as she turned and walked over to a small table. The men took their seats once gain. There were glasses and a full bottle scotch on the table. Abbie cracked open the bottle and poured out a glass. She lifted it and turned to Katie as she took a drink for herself. The she put the glass to Katie's lips.

"I imagine you could do with a drink." She tipped the glass as Katie opened her mouth. Some of the amber liquid dribbled down her chin and onto the swell of her tits. The wet stain on the cotton immediately grew, making the fabric stick to her skin and become a little more translucent. Katie drank as well as she could. Donner was watching already imagining the taste of Katie's scotch soaked skin. Abbie took the glass away and took another drink for herself and then put the glass down. She stepped closer to Katie. Reached up and drew her index finger slowly down from Katie's chin... down her neck... down the middle of her upper chest. The she began to open a few more of the snaps above the top of the corset. She peeled the wet fabric away and slid the shoulder straps down. Katie's tits were slowly uncovered as Abbie eased the thin fabric under them and into the top of the corset.

"There now." Then she stepped close once again. "You look every bit the slut. I bet your wet tight little cunt is starting to ache for some attention isn't it?" As she spoke she slipped a hand down again and between Katie's legs. "Oh so very wet." She leaned forward, her lips brushing against Katie's as she spoke to her. Katie gasped and sighed as the slender fingers slipped into her. And then the two women started to kiss. Long. Slow. Soft kisses. Tongues visible. wrapping around each other. Katie's hips began to move just a little, rocking back and forth against Abbie's fingers which were buried deep in her cunt.

"Dont cum" Abbie whispered. "You will not cum until you are given permission. Do you understand." Katie nodded and immediately received a sharp slap across her cheek from the fingers of Abbie's other hand. "Say it."

"Yes. I... I understand Mistress. I... I will not cum until... until I am given permission."

"Do you want to feel cock inside you? Do you want to feel what its like to be fucked by the Sheriff and the Marshal and by Mr. Henry?"

"Y...Yes Mistress."

"Hmmmm... such a cock whore... but you have to earn that. And I don't think you have done that yet." She looked over at the two men and smiled then she looked back at Katie.

"Get on your knees and crawl over to the Marshal and the Sheriff and ask if you can suck their cocks. If your real good they may fuck you. That's what you want isn't it.? Katie nodded. "Yes Mistress." Abbie withdrew her fingers and watched as Katie moved down on her knees and then made her way on all fours over to where the two men were sitting; her tits swinging just a little as she moved. Katie came to a stop of their feet.

"Please may I suck you cock Marshall... Sheriff." Both men looked at her grinning. Enjoying every minute of their new club membership

Watching Abbie work with Katie impressed the newcomers to the group. JP & Doc had seen her work before and JP knew how well others handled Katie in the past. Abbie was like an artist in handling whores like Katie. She could make this girl do anything. The men were sure of that. Abbie's control over Katie was firm, strong like a rock. The men could only dream of what Abbie would make Katie do in the future. She had a true talent in control over Katie. This is why Abbie was a member of the club. Each of the men got an eyeful of how Abbie worked Katie up. They enjoyed watching Katie drink the whiskey while wearing some of it. Cocks were already getting hard when Abbie played with Katie's pussy. The show was getting better & better as time passed by.

Huge grins appeared on the faces of Cronin & Donner when Katie was told to drop to her knees and crawl over to the two men. The two men sat forward when Katie did as she was told. They looked on as Katie moved towards them. On her hands & knees, moving like a bitch in heat. Her tits swinging from side to side with each move she made. Donner licked his lips after seeing Katie's tits still wet from the whiskey. That would be one hell of a way to drink it down. Right from Katie's soft flesh. Both men sat back as Katie finally reached them. Their hard cocks were easy too see now. Cronin reached out and grabbed Katie by the bottom of her jaw with his fingers. This was after she asked about sucking their cocks. He just smirked down at her. Just like he would any common whore. " It's time we find out just how good you really are........If you really hungry for hard cocks.......Then get our pants open and start working out cocks.......Please us enough and we'll fuck you.......Just like the dirty slut you are. " Cronin's voice was gruff, but never went about a normal speaking voice. He showed his power through his words and the way he firmly held Katie by the chin. Cronin then left Katie go and leaned back. He & Donner looked down at Katie waiting for her to move.

Katie looked at Cronin as her held her chin firmly and tipping her head back.

"Yes Sherriff." Katie whispered back. As he held her she came up off of her hand, placing one on a leg of each man. Still looking at Cronin she slid each hand forward up their thigh until each hand found the hard bulge. Her finger started to fumble at buttons.

"She is an obedient little bitch isn't she?" Donner chuckled as Cronin sat back and stretched out his legs. "Is that your doing JP?"

"Not at all. Jack Crenshaw is the man we have to thank for that. As I heard it, Jack and his brother Jimmy and two of the Crenshaw men. And then later Victor took his turn." Katie shuffled a little closer to both men moving up between them, her hands stroking their cocks as they looked on in admiration. JP started to tell them the story that Charlie had told him years before . It wasn't long before Cronin reached out a hand again and slipped it round Katie's head pulling her down to his lap. She was more than willing to open her mouth and take his steely cock into her mouth. As she did so, her memories drifted with JP's rebelling of various events he'd heard about.

"Don't forget the Marshal Katie." Abbie said at one point and Katie moved her attentions from one man to another. Donner was the bigger man by all measures and he groaned as Katie's warm mouth wrapped around him. That was then the move which made Cronin decide he couldn't wait any longer.

"Does she like to ride JP?" He asked as he stood up. "Does she like being ridden?"

"More than any other whore I've known." Cronin grinned then reached down, took hold of Katie by her hips and lifted her to her feet. At the same time, Donner kept her head in his lap. She was quickly then bent over, sucking Donner's cock hungrily with her ass up in the air. Cronin moved her skirts aside revealing her firm ass with the fresh burn glowing. He kicked at her ankles a little and she spread her feet. That was the only invitation Cronin needed. He stepped up behind her and in a smooth movement he sank his cock into her tight cunt.

Marshal Donner & Sheriff Cronin never thought they'd owe a thanks to any outlaw for anything. They were both good & honest lawmen who worked hard and protected the people from those who did evil deeds. However, both men certainly owned Black Jack Crenshaw, his men and his brothers for training Katie so well. As JP told the story, Katie was a closest whore who was forced to revealing her true nature. Perhaps Martin Brooks already knew of his wife secret desires. Her need, her want to be used and treated like a .50 cent whore. No one expect for Katie knew that and she hadn't spoken of her husband since his death. She had told Charlie, the bartender back in Barstow of her dealings with the Crenshaw family. JP said that Katie gave herself too Jack, Jimmy and their men that day. It was the same day she was branded a Crenshaw Whore. JP then spoke of the next few years of Katie's life. She wondered around the west learning skills like shooting a rifle and in return, she was used sexually.

JP then spoke of Katie's time in Victorville as it's town marshal. He said she owned her own whorehouse there, but worked for a man named Ref Hollister. JP told the tail of how Katie was paraded in front of an entire saloon full of horny men. Each of those men paid good money to fuck Katie. " Our Katie was used like a true whore that night. " JP said while puffing away on his cigar. He spoke of Katie getting fucked in every hole many times over that night. JP said he wasn't sure of the number, but the saloon was packed with men that night. " And now we get the ripe fruit from those long hard days of molding her into a proper whore. " Abby said while smirking down at Katie, who was now getting fucked by Cronin while sucking Donner's cock. Abby liked the idea of being Katie's Mistress. She would be the one who set up all of these special nights and throw in a few surprises along the way. JP had revealed for more about Katie's past sexual adventures then any of the other guys knew. Even Doc wasn't in on everything. The other members would learn all the details in time. JP & Abby decided to save some of Katie's past for extra special evenings.

Doc smiled as he watched Katie being used. He could tell how much she loved this. Her body was giving away all the signs. Tuscon would finally feel like home to her now. She had enough cock to please her and a mistress to handle her in the way she needed. Cronin groaned out how fucking tight her pussy was. He thought she'd be looser by now, after all the cocks which had fucked her. He was wrong. Katie was still very tight. Doc knew from examining her, that Katie had very strong pussy muscles. It wasn't uncommon, but not a well known fact among people without medical training. Some women just had naturally strong muscles around their pussies and asses. " She's a damn good cocksucker too. " Donner said while grabbing a handful of Katie's hair. He kept the hair out of the way so everyone could see Katie showing off her oral skills. " I'll bet Katie would love to go down on a horse cock! " Donner joked. Doc said they'd find out when Elijah took his turn with her. He had the biggest cock of all the men in the barn.

As Katie used her mouth on Donner and had her tight cunt used by Cronin, part of her mind drifted back to the times that JP spoke of. JP had never been in Raf's saloon when Clara has used her but he described everything perfectly. She remembered the way Clara would tease her and persuade her and almost before she could think she was so hungry for cock that she happily let the men in the saloon use other. On other nights, in the room upstairs, she pleased the Mayor and Ben and Clara. Katie remembered what she did. Remembered how it felt. And it made her all the more hungry... sucking and slurping on his hard cock whilst Cronin continued to use her pussy. Cronin was the first to unload into her. Grunting loudly and driving his cock into her as deep as he good. As he did so he he smacked her ass... smacked the fresh brand on her ass and made her scream. Cronin and Donner laughed.

"Come on then... try this one for size slut." Donner pulled her up off his cock and spun her round and then pulled her down onto his upright cock. Katie groaned. Donner reached forward and spread her knees wide so that everyone in the room could see his cock buried inside her.

"Don't just sit their girl. Please the man." Abby said. Katie reached back, hands on Donner's chest and began to ride his cock. Abbie got up and walked over to Katie's side. She took hold of Katie's chin and tipped her head back until she was looking up at her. "I think this little whore will suck any cock that's put in front of her." she said to the room before turning her attention to Katie. "But don't forget you should be the one doing most of the work.... does the Marshal's cock feel good?" Katie nodded, gasping, panting.

"Say it. Tell him."

"Your... your cock feels ... so good ...Marshal... so... so hard and thick...ohhhh fuck..." Abbie had slid her free hand down between Katie's legs and as she rode his cock, Abbie's fingers teased and tormented her clit. And then she leaned down and kissed Katie. Donner enjoyed the front row seat but the rest of the men around the room could all see perfectly well. After a minute or so, Abbie broke the kiss.

"Don't you dare cum. Your job is to pleasure the members of this club... not seek your own pleasure... " she stood up and brought her glistening fingers to Katie's mouth. Katie obliged without hesitation, taking them into her mouth and sucking on them. Abbie smiled. "Such a hungry whore.... remember that these men will always make sure that you get what you need. They'll keep you well fed." Abbie smiled as she slipped her fingers from her mouth. "And at other times... you and I will have a little more personal time."

"Donner. Why don't you share a little more. Send the little bitch over here." Doc adjusted his position in his chair as Donner lifted Katie off of his lap and sent her in his direction. The men all watched as she walked across to him and moved down to her knees in front of him. "I do like obedient little sluts. It makes life so much easier."

Sheriff Cronin couldn't remember a better fuck. He'd been with enough women to have an idea who was good at sex. Cronin would put Katie at the top of his list. She had the tightest pussy he'd ever encountered. Cronin hadn't been sure if Doc Adams was pulling his leg about certain women being born with tight pussies. After meeting and fucking Katie. Cronin no longer had any doubts on this as fact. Katie was left in the capable hands of Marshal Donner. Cronin returned to his seat, grabbed a glass of whiskey and sat back to enjoy the show. Donner would treat Katie just like she wanted. Everyone knew it. JP asked Cronin if Katie was as good as he had said? Cronin replied, Katie was better. This pleased JP greatly. It gave him a sense of pride. Like having a famous race horse which could still out run anything on four legs.

JP & Cronin heard Doc Adams speak up. The two men watched as Katie removed herself from Marshal Donner. She then moved over to where Doc sat. Like a good whore, Katie lowered herself down without being asked. This brought another rush of pride too JP. Katie knew her position within this group. She was the club whore. To be used as the group members saw fit. Doc told Katie to open his pants, pull out his cock and get to work. Marshal Donner grinned while admiring Katie's fine looking ass. Her other hole looked very needy. Cronin already came inside Katie's pussy. Her sweet, tight ass had yet to be touched. Donner started moving towards where Katie knelt on the floor. Her ass looked even more inviting as Donner grew closer. JP grinned knowing what the town marshal had in mind. Obviously, Katie was busy with Doc and didn't notice Donner was coming in behind her. She would before too long.

As Katie walked across the livery floor, she watched Doc looking her up and down as he stretched out his legs wide in front of him. That was an invitation in itself which and she was fairly sure she knew what he expected. She moved down to her knees and eased her hands up his thigh to the from of his pants. She undid his belt and buttons and then slipped her hand inside before easing out his semi-hard cock. OF all of the men so far, Doc was the one who she was most nervous about. He was quite a severe man with clearly limited patience when it came to his whore. As he had said the previous night, his position meant that he couldn't frequent the saloons and whorehouses in town but Katie was in no doubt that he had had his share.

"Jack Crenshaw and his brothers certainly taught her how to use her mouth; I know far too many women who would put their mouths to much better use if they just stopped talking, got down on their knees and let their husbands give them the same lessons." The rest of the men in the room agreed.

"Ive shown plenty of rich white women." Elijah said as he sipped on the same fine whisky the other men around him were drinking. "Plenty of daughters of plantation owners wanted to learn those lessons before they got themselves wed. Some might even say I've ruined a good few of them too." Everyone laughed.

"I don't think you'll ruin this whore Elijah. I think she will enjoy your dick very much." Doc said. "But I want her to enjoy mine first." He put his hand on her head and pushed down. "Come on Katie. Do it properly." Katie opened her mouth wider and Doc's cock slipped deeper, starting to choke her. It was now that Donner made his move. As Katie had her head held down, she felt hands at her hips, pulling her rear up. She didn't fight it and squirmed a little to stand up. She felt the petticoat skirts being lifted.

"I think in future Abbie, you could do away with these. They are only getting in the way after all."

With a cock buried deep in her mouth, Katie felt hands pulling her ass cheeks apart. Felt a cock rubbing the length of her wet pussy then pushing at her ass. She squirmed a little and felt a sharp smack.

"Stand still bitch. You can dance around in a minute when my dick is in your ass. But right now... behave." There was another sharp smack and Katie stood still. Her moans were muffled as Donner's hard cock pushed into her. "You'll thank me for this you know. You need a little loosening before Elijah gets hold of you. Believe me."

Elijah had his share of white women over the years. More then even he could remember. A black man fucking a white woman was very taboo at this time. It was 20 years since the war between the states ended, but feelings towards black people hadn't changed in many. Some states in the southern US had laws which forbid a black man & white woman from having sex. People knew it happened and it happened more often then anyone wanted to admit. Stretching well back to before the war started. Wives & daughters of rich plantation owners sought out hung black studs for wild sex. It was a dirty secret which everyone knew about, but no one would speak openly of. Elijah broke the cherries of many cock hungry white women. Not just virginal women. Women who never enjoyed anal sex got a lesson in pain & pleasure from his huge black cock.

Katie would be the next white woman to enjoy Elijah's huge black tool. As he sat there watching Katie's ass get invaded by Marshal Donner's cock. Elijah was reminded of how Katie looked like certain women from his past. Her hair reminded him of one. The way she moaned like a hungry whore remind him of a farmer's daughter he'd fucked before coming out west. She was very inch the same type of hidden whore Katie was. Playing like the good girl most of the time. However, push her buttons the right way and she turned into a dirty cock craving slut. Just like Katie. " Fuck da ass good Marshal. " Elijah said with a wide smile on his face. Katie was getting filled from both ends. She had Donner pounding her tight ass, while Doc's cock was buried deep in her mouth. Once they were done with her. Katie would belong too Elijah. He'd have her all to himself while the others watched her take on the biggest man in town.

Elijah was a patient man. He was perfectly content to wait. He sipped the fine whisky and pulled on a good cigar and watched this good looking whore with a body made for fucking. Even with his focu on her he was remembering the white women he had fucked before. Daughter of slave owners who came to him looking for his attention. Practically begging him for it although that was never the way they made it look. Sometimes they sought him out, and others like him, because of what they had heard from friends or through local gossip. Other times they came to him because they had seen him on the plantation ... Maybe even seen him with other women - with slave girls - as they had been out taking the air from their fancy dinners. There was always some risk involved. If they got caught, there would be no doubt that the girl would claim he was forcing himself on her. No doubt that everyone would believe the girl and no doubt he would be whipped and hanged. He had been lucky. The girls had invariably been a little coy.. Trying to hide what it was they wanted. This one was different. From the moment Abbie had led her in to them... Paraded her in front of them it was obvious to see what she wanted. And from what he could see that want wasn't diminishing. Their new marshal was an insatiable whore. And Elijah would be more than happy to try and satisfy her.

Soon Doc and Marshal Donner were done. Donner collapsed down heavily in his chairing chuckling and comment how Katie might be the tightest whore he'd ever had. Abbie walked over to Katie, took hold of the collar and brought her to her feet.

"Drink this." She gave Katie a glass of scotch. Katie looked at it for a moment then drank the amber liquid in three mouthfuls. Then Abbie leaned in and kissed Katie. It took perhaps a second before Katie responded. The two women stood in front of the men, kissing, tongues visible, wrapping around each other, pushing into each other's mouths. As they kissed, Abbie's fingers deftly undid the clips on Katie's corset letting it drop to the floor. She opened the camisole and pushed it slowly off her shoulders letting that follow the way of the corset. Only then did Abbie break the kiss and step away. As she did, Katie found herself completely naked staring at Elijah who was sat directly in front of her about 10 feet away. Elijah enjoyed the sight.

"Come here girl" he said after a few seconds. Katie stepped to him. As she got to him, he put his glass down and stood up slowly. He was a huge man. There had been big black men at the saloon in Victorville who had used Katie in front of the whole saloon but Elijah was bigger than all of them in every respect. She looked up. Elijah brought a hand to her cheek. A shovel of a hand. His fingers felt the softness of her cheek and started to slide slowly down her neck.

"When the new slaves were brought onto the plantation, the overseer needed to inspect them. They were stripped in front of everyone. They'd have their teeth checked." He slipped a long thick finger into Katie's mouth which she made no attempt to resist. "They'd have their arms and legs checked... Muscles evaluated. Judgments made about their health and strength. That's usually when the white women would come by... Checking out the new male slaves that their husbands and fathers had bought." As Elijah talked he walked slowly around Katie, letting his hands move over her body, her shoulders and arms...her back... Her tits....his fingers gently teasing her pebble hard nipples.

"You ever seen the arrival of new slaves." Katie shook her head.

"Yo' daddy ever own slaves?" Again Katie sook her head. "Sometimes...with the female slaves...the overseer would... Give them a little test that night. Summon then over to him after supper. He'd have them strip again. Have them kneel in front of him. The White women coming to see ol' Elijah would do the same." He came round to stand in front of Katie again, smiling, staring at her as she looked up at him. "Do you want Elijah to give you a little test?"

Before Katie could say anything, Cronin interrupted. "Maybe not such a little test!" Other's laughed. Elijah smiled, still looking at Katie. "Well?" Katie nodded and immediately received a short sharp slap on her cheek from Elijah's fingers. "Say it."

"Yes. I... I want you to ... Test me."

"Then get on yo' knees, whore" heart thumping, she did as Elijah instructed.

Since the early days of slavery in America, slave owners would regularly buy new stock. It was no different then buying groups of horses, cows or cattle. Often the plantation owners would visit the nearest large city for slave auctions. There was always a part of the major southern cities set aside for auctions. Almost always near the water front if the city had one. During the auctions, slaves were brought up on stage. This was done in groups. Men with men and women with women. The slaves would be stripped if not already naked. This way people could see what they were bidding on. The smart buyer always came early so they could check the stock out before the auction started. Wives & daughters often found an excuse for coming along. Normally using the old line about going shopping. It was funny how they ended up hanging around the auctions. The women could get an eyeful of those big black studs. Often they would have a favorite which would end up being bought by their husband or father.

Certain slave traders would buy whole lots of slaves. They would then travel around the country side selling them. Visiting the plantations with wagon loads of fine black stock. This is where woman & girls got their best look at those black stallions. They could watch from almost anywhere. Elijah's father came from one of these types of traders. Like Elijah, his father was tall, muscular and hung. They called him Drum. He quickly became of the top slaves, in more ways then one. The plantation owner bought Drum so he could breed a new stock of slaves. The owner's wife & daughter had other uses for him. Which just happened to be along the same lines. The only thing they wanted to avoid was getting pregnant. Any white woman who got pregnant by a black man was seen as damaged goods. So there was a lot of risk in what they did. Everyone knew sex between whites and blacks happened. The plantation owner was expected to bed his best looking black women. If those fine black women became pregnant, so be it. The plantation owner was a man with needs. The same wasn't said for women. They were often seen as whores who couldn't control themselves. Only whores craved cocks. Whores like Katie, who found herself on her knees looking up at her black master.

Elijah stood looking down on Katie. He was a magnificent looking man. Powerful built, chocolate brown skin, huge balls hanging down and a large cock sticking from his body. It was an impressive looking tool, some women would even call it a weapon. One which Elijah knew how to use against white women. Abbie stood back smiling at the sight of Katie on her knees in front of a black man. She may have been used by black man back in Victorville, but not by one like Elijah. He was easily two black man wrapped in one massive package. Abbie told Katie she should thank her new black master for giving her this test. Elijah couldn't hide his grin if he tried. He loved the idea of being called "black master" by Katie. She wasn't from the south, but she was white and that would do nicely. Having lived in slavery. Elijah knew what it was like to call someone else "master." Now, he would get the chance to have a white woman call him "master."

Katie looked over to Abbie as she told her to thank Elijah then she looked back up to the mountain of a man towering above her, looking down, grinning, waiting. Evie looked at his cock for a moment. She was sure she had never had any man as big as Elijah. She looked back up and swallowed.

"Thank you...Master." She spoke softly but everyone heard. None of the other men had any problem with Katie referring to Elijah in this way. Perhaps more than anything it reinforced her position in the Club.

"That's right girl. And don't yo' be Forgetting. You got four white masters, a pretty mistresses Miss Abbie and one big black master."

"Yes Master. I....I won't forget.' He lifted a hand and cupped her cheek, his hand so black against Katie's white soft skin. His thumb slipped into Katie's mouth and she started to gently suck on it as he drew it back and forth a little in her mouth, feeling it's wetness...its heat. His grin widened a little. He was going to enjoy being a member of this Club. He reached down with his other hand and stroked gently over Katie's right tit. Full firm rounded tits. His fingers trailed over the hard nipple. Then suddenly he lifted his hand and brought it down sharply in such a way that the tits of his fingers caught Katie's nipple sharply making it sting and making Katie whimper. Elijah's hand then caressed and squeezed and massaged her tit before once again he gave it a sharp slap.

"Open yo' mouth girl. Open nice and wide for Elijah... Put out your tongue... That's it..." Elijah took his hand from her face and stepped forward. He rested the head of his cock on her tongue. Even with Evie's mouth open wide, the head of his cock almost filled it. Elijah eased his hips forward. A smooth steady motion pushing his huge dick into Katie's open mouth. Katie ostretched her mouth wider and as Elijah continued to push forward she was soon choking. Elijah pulled back...eased forward...choking her again.

"That's it. Get it nice and wet." Katie was choking more than she had ever done on any cock before and it was barely a third of the way in. Katie closed her eyes and almost immediately received a sharp slap on her face. "Keep them eyes open whore... You keep looking up at ol' Elijah." Katie opened her eyes and looked up as he choked once again, saliva dripping down her chin as Elijah continued to fuck her mouth

There was some heavy betting going on over where the other men sat. Sheriff Cronin & Marshal Donner were waging each other on how well Katie would do with Elijah. He had the biggest cock in the barn. Which didn't belong to some animal like a horse, or ox. Although, most would describe Elijah as being hung like a horse. Even soft, his black cock was impressive. It was easily as long as most cocks fully hard and very thick. Two large balls hung at the base. They were filled with cum and just wanting for Katie to go to work. Cronin believed Katie would have some trouble, but she'd work through it. He was confident in Katie's skills as a whore. Donner on the other hand, believe Katie wouldn't be able to get such a monster cock inside her body. They knew she'd only be able to suck on so much of it. After all, it was like watching Katie working on a horse's cock. Abbie was very impressed with Elijah. She found herself fighting back the want to join Katie. To leap in and help with that huge black snake.

Doc Adams told his friends Katie would be speak Chinese whenever Elijah put his cock in her ass. Being a doctor, he knew that area on women was very stretchable. Katie's ass would be easier to fuck then her pussy. At least, at first it would be. Once Katie had been fucked by Elijah enough times. Her body would accept the massive tool without any problems in the future. Today however, would be a lesson in pain & pleasure for Katie.

All eyes were on Katie's face as Elijah began sliding that massive monster in and out of her mouth. Elijah was quite good at being a master too Katie. He smacked her when needed. Like when she closed her eyes. The smack wasn't hard, but it got Katie's attention. Elijah got experience from all those needy white women who came before Katie. All those lonely wives and sex hungry daughters who craved a black man's cock. Elijah had taken more cherry's during his time then any 20 men put together. Nothing about Katie was cherry anymore. She been royally fucked in ever hole. However, to a man the size of Elijah. It would seem like he was fucking a virgin all over again. While Katie had a couple of black men fuck her back in Victorville. Neither man was as large as Elijah. He was a true stud in every sense of the word.

Katie knew that she was not going to be able to take all of Elijah's cock in her mouth and throat. had she been thinking about it in any kind of specific way, she might have guessed at Elijah being maybe 14inches but it wasn't the length that was the problem as much as the girth. Her fingers and thumb did not touch as her hand wrapped around it and she simply couldn't open her mouth wide enough. Elijah knew that she wouldn't be able to take him all - he had had more than enough women to know that. But that didn't stop him having a little fun with this white whore... it had been a while. Sure he was a regular visitor to the town's whorehouses - but this was different. This woman wasn't fucking him for the money... she wasn't fucking him because she had to. She fucked him out of need and desire. He liked Tucson, but suddenly it had become an even better place now there was a slut like Katie here obviously willing to call him Master.

Elijah slipped his fingers into Katie's hair, tightened them and pulling her onto him as he pushed his hips forward. Katie choked, retched and every time her eyes closed for more than a momentary blink, Elijah used his free hand to deliver a sharp reminder. He liked the feel of her flinching around his shaft. Felt the vibrations of her moan through it were each shaft. In the end Katie managed to take a little over half of his cock but it was clear that that was going to be it. There was no shame in her failure though. He eased her head back, pulling her from his cock and leaving her gasping, strings of saliva left connected her mouth to his dick. Katie breathed hard, looking up at him. Cronin handed over $5 to Donner as he lost his bet.

"Do you want me to fuck you now girl? You wanna feel my horse dick deep and hard in that white pussy and ass?"

"y....yes... Master."

Elijah leaned forward a little. "Then ask nicely... let everyone hear what it is you want."

"Please... Master... please fuck me... I... want to feel ... your cock in...inside me." Elijah grinned.

"JP says you bin fucked by dogs. You ever been fucked by a horse girl?" Katie shook her head. "Hmmm... I got a few stallions in right now..." he saw Katie's eyes widen in fear and he chuckled. "But my dick is practically as big as them so... tonight... its just gonna be ol' Elijah."

"Elijah... might I suggest our little slut employs her mouth elsewhere while you have your fun?" For a moment, Elijah looked a little puzzled by Doc's question. "Let's make sure that Abbie isn't left out here." Elijah looked over to Abbie and then back down to Katie. "I think dat sounds just fine." He looked back to Abbie. "Ms Abbie... why don't you take my chair." Abbie smiled and stood up. She walked across the barn and in front of Katie. She looked down at her, stroked some loose hair out of her eyes and sat down. Elijah paced around behind Katie, trailing his thick black fingers down her back and over the fresh brand, making Katie hiss a little in pain. Abbie leaned forward and kissed Katie.

"Shhhh... that mark reminds us all who and what you are... who you belong to." Abbie spoken softly but loud enough for everyone to hear. "You used to be a Crenshaw whore... but the Crenshaws are dead... Victor... and Jack... and Jimmy. They left you for us. You're the Tucson Club Whore and you belong to us. You understand?" She kept her mouth close to Katie's, punctuating her statements with kisses which Katie returned.

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. Now... " She stood up, pulled Elijah's chair forward a little and the, as she sat back down, she lifted her own skirts and spread her legs. "Make me cum while Elijah fucks you." Katie hesitated for a moment too long and she felt a hard smack on her ass from Elijah's huge hand. It made her squeal and immediately she felt the burn in her ass cheek. "You heard your Mistress." He reached out his other hand and pushed her head forward into Abbie's wet pussy. Abbie's hand took over from Elijah's on the back of her head, gripping a handful of hair and holding her close.

"let me feel how good that tongue of your's is Katie. Be a good little slut." Katie obeyed, using her tongue deftly in the folds of Abbie's velvet pussy and sucking on her clit. Once she had started, Elijah set himself in position behind her and brought his cock to her open pussy.

Elijah moved around behind Katie. He admired how her body looked and how great her ass was. Katie was a fine figure of a woman. The type of woman, men and some other women dream of using. Like she's being used now. All eyes inside the barn were on Elijah as he grew closer to Katie. All eyes expect for Katie's that is. Elijah's huge, black cock was rock hard and ready to take Katie to new heights of pleasure. Abbie looked down and smiled when Katie's head was pushed into her pussy. She was going to enjoy Katie's skillful tongue. This woman knew how to use her mouth properly, on cocks & pussies. Abbie grinned as she looked up too see Elijah moving closer. It wouldn't be long before Katie felt that black monster cock entering her body. Elijah was certainly much bigger then the black men Katie had back in Victorville.

Elijah reached his hand downs and gripped Katie's ass checks. He spread them open for a good look at Katie's pink slit. For such a wanton whore, Katie had a nice looking pussy. It didn't show the normal signs of abuse most whores have. Katie was still very tight. Doc Adams said Katie had remarkable muscles in her pussy. This kept her tight while other women would be loose. He knew this because he examined her and he fucked her. Doc Adams took every chance to feel her up and to fuck her. He saw it as his job to keep her in great shape. She was the club's whore after all. They couldn't have Katie getting ill for long.

Elijah soon pressed the large, mushroom shaped head of his cock against Katie's pussy. He grinned and waited for a moment before pushing his hips forward. Slowly, the black snake began working it's way deep inside of Katie's body. The other men watched as inches of black meat was disappearing into Katie's pussy. Doc knew Katie would take more here then she did in her mouth. Her pussy would stretch to meet the invading monster. A full 10 inches of cock was deep within Katie before Elijah stopped. He knew more of his cock could fit inside. But, this seemed like a good place to start. More of his cock would get inside as he fucked her. The harder she was fucked. The more her pussy would open up and accept his massive cock. Elijah placed his hands onto Katie's hips moments before he started fucking her. Each forward thrust was hard and powerful. Elijah was moving slowly, yet had great power with his slow thrusts.

Katie's moans were muffled but every there could still hear her as she sucked at Abbie's wet pussy. Katie flinched a little as she felt Elijah's hands on her ass spreading her... opening her.

"Yo sure weren't exaggeratin' Doc... that's one tight little cunt for a whore." He drew his thick rough fingers up the length of it making Katie shiver and moan again. Abbie kept Katie's head in place, holding her by her hair as she working her hips up and down a little against Katie's tongue. They both felt Katie flinch and tense again as Elijah brought his cock to her. Abbie saw the flash of his white teeth as he grinned and then she felt and heard Katie's moan as he began to feed his cock into her. Abbie felt Katie try and pull back a little but she held her firm. Elijah's hands kept her ass spread as he pressed himself deeper.

"You like that girl... you like getting stretched by my big ole dick?"

Abbie pulled her head up. "Answer Elijah Katie. Tell him how much you like his cock." Katie squealed... a squeal that echoed around the livery. Elijah pushed deeper making her squeal again.

"I can't hear you girl. Do you like my cock?"

"YES! OHHHH FUCK YES!" Katie screamed as everyone else in the room laughed - not in the least surprised by her outburst. Elijah took hold of her hips. "You want me to fuck you girl?" he asked.

"Y...y...yes... ohhh... f.....ye...." Katie was panting... breathing so hard that she could hardly speak. And then Elijah eased himself smoothly, firmly but slowly forward at the same time as he pulled Katie back. Her squeal filled the livery. Katie couldn't believe how big Elijah was. His cock was huge inside her. Donner and Cronin encouraged Elijah

"Show the whore who's in charge here Elijah. Show her who her master is." Elijah really liked the fact that he was seen as Katie's master - at least within the confines of the club. Everyone knew that if there was anyone who was Katie's 'master' it was JP and probably even in the club every man there was master to Katie but that the group included a man like Elijah... a former slave... it reinforced Katie's position. As Katie's pussy started to grow accustomed to Elijah, her screams subsided and Elijah started to fuck her harder, still making her moan loudly. Suddenly he let go of her hips and took hold of the top of her arms, pulling her up and turning round, his cock now buried in her tight wet cunt. He turned her until she was facing the four men.

"Look at them... let them see what a hungry little whore you are. Tell them how much you like my dick Katie." Katie squealed as Elijah pulled her up and turned her. She saw Doc and Donner... Cronin and JP... sipping scotch and grinning. Elijah reached one hand around in front of Katie's shoulders and pulled her up against him. At the same time he thrust forward. His other hand moved to Katie's pussy... rubbing her clit... then slapping her tit before returning to her clit. Big thick hard fingers making her moan and squeal and whimper.

"Don't you dare cum Katie." Doc warned.

"N...no... Sir...aaarhhhooowww ooowww" Elijah slapped her tits again and thrust up hard almost lifting her off her feet. And then suddenly he pushed her forward and off his cock which was left glistening wet. Katie fell forward and finished up practically in Cronin's lap. Cronin laughed as he pulled her up to her feet.

"Come on then baby... why don't you come for a little ride with me. Maybe you'll get lucky and Donner here or Doc will break in that ass before Elijah decides its all his." As Katie stood up, she looked around wide eyed, fear at the prospect of Elijah's cock in her ass. She shook her head. "You're... you'r too big... OWWWW... " Cronin reached around and gave her ass a hard swat. "You don't get to decide that! You're a whore belonging to us and we'll decide how to use you... and how anybody else gets to use you. Understand." Katie looked at him and nodded. "Good. Now. I think you and I were going to take a ride weren't we." Katie nodded again and stepped forward. Moving to straddle Cronin's lap before lowering herself down. As Katie eased down, Doc moved to her side and grabbed her head, pulling her to his cock.

"We can make use of this hole too I think."

Cronin groaned out as Katie's pussy slipped down around his cock. She had just been fucked by a hugely hung black man and her pussy was still so damn tight. This spoke of how good Katie's muscle control was. Even after having a huge cock inside her pussy. It remained tight and ready for more. Doc grabbed Katie's head, guiding her mouth towards his cock. She may as well be useful with this hole. Doc assured Katie that she'd love having Elijah deep in her ass. He said her ass was very elastic. More so then her pussy was. Doc said women were able to take bigger things inside their asses. He looked over at one of the nearby horses and wondered if they could get Katie to do a stallion. That would be one hell of a show. The story of her getting fucked by dogs was already known. Dogs were a different story compared to a horse. The horse had a much longer and wider cock. While Katie may not be able to fuck the horse with her pussy. She could give it head and take it up her ass. Doc knew that was possible. What a sight that would be. Katie, kissing & licking a horse's cock. Then getting bathed in it's cum.

Doc would have bring this up with the others. He knew it was possible some, if not all were already thinking of the same thing. Doc grinned down as Katie started sucking his cock. He looked over at Elijah and nodded. The large black man smiled before stepping forwards. Doc told Katie to lean forward just a bit more. He said she needed to give Elijah a little more room. Elijah spat on Katie's tightest hole before rubbing the wetness in with the large head of his cock. He then began pushing forwards. His hips applying steady pressure until the large head of his cock passed into Katie's ass. Cronin was telling Katie she could take it. She was a true whore who could take any cock, no matter how large it was. Once the head was in, Elijah slowly continued to slide his cock down deeper. Doc told Elijah to take that white ass and make it his. He said Katie would always remember the night Elijah took her ass. Abbie moved over, watching all the action. She slowly sank down onto JP's laps while placing an arm over his shoulders. JP gave Abbie a long slip of his whiskey while she enjoyed watching Katie getting used. He then shared his cigar with her. She loved seeing Katie getting treated like the whore she was.

Katie sighed and moaned softly as she sank onto the Sherriff's cock. Cronin reached up and cupped her cheek, stroking his thumb over her lower lip before slipping it into her mouth.

"Do you like riding a big hard cock Katie?" She nodded and moaned softly. He looked across to his friends seated next to him. "There is nothing better than having a good looking whore with a tight cunt riding your cock." He looked back up at Katie. "Just remember your riding for my pleasure, not your own. Understand." Katie nodded again although as far as she was concerned she couldn't do one without the other. Cronin's cock felt so good as she rode him. As Doc came up to her, he slipped his hand from her face and let Doc take her head down. Katie moaned and whimpered as she sucked on doc's hard cock, acknowledging what he was saying to her but not convinced. The thought of Elijah's cock in her ass was both frightening and exciting her. Doc and Cronin were more than twice Katie's age but she didn't feel it from either of them. Both were strong fit men who knew exactly how they liked using their women.

Katie didn't see Doc indicate to Elijah but she felt a hand on her back, heard his instruction to lean forward. She had no choice in the matter and almost immediately she felt spit on her ass then felt a huge hard member rubbing against he tight hole. Cronin held her tighter. Doc kept his mouth firmly on his cock and Elijah started to push into her. The hands holding her held her firm as she felt her ass stretching. She screamed but little was heard as doc simply pushed his cock deeper into her mouth. Elijah also pushed deeper, holding her ass firm, spread wide as he fed his black dick into her... His dark body stark against her's even in the light of the barn. As Cronin encouraged Elijah, he laughed.

" oh yes Sir Sherriff.... This tight little ass is all mine... This whore ain't never going to forget having ole Elijah's mighty cock for the first time. Every time she sees Elijah, she's gonna remember this. Moment... Right now... Three hard cocks using her like the white trash slut whore she is." Katie could only moan and buck and squirm within the confines of Cronin's hold. After a short while, dinner stepped up next to doc who graciously stepped aside. The man who reminded Katie of Victor Crenshaw slid his thick cock into her hot mouth.

"Damn it JP... How the fuck did you finish up with this piece of ass?" He groaned as Katie immediately started sucking and moaning.

Katie was getting all three holes in her body properly used. Sheriff Cronin was under her, she was riding his cock with the hungry of a true whore. Elijah had his massive black cock, deep inside her tight ass. Marshal Donner has replaced Doc Adams in her mouth. The doctor didn't move to far away. He grabbed Katie's hand and place it on his cock. She could at least give him a hand job while she got worked over by the others. Abbie remained on JP's lap. Sharing his cigar and his whiskey. She loved watching how the guys used Katie. They treated her just as she wanted to be treated. Abbie could feel how hard JP's cock was under her ass. She decided since JP was the club leader, she would take care of his needs. It was Katie's job to please the rest of the club, but JP had needs as well. Abbie slowly stood up. She turned to face JP. Abbie spoke to Katie about pleasing JP. She said it would be her job too see that JP was taken care. Abbie undid JP's pants as she spoke. Katie would get too see her man with another woman.

Abbie pulled JP's hard cock free from his pants. She smiled and spoke of how nice it looked. So long and hard, she said. Abbie spat on JP's cock before working the wetness in. She then moved, positioning herself over JP's cock, then lowered herself down. Abbie took all of JP's meat into her pussy. She began riding him while wearing a wicked grin on her face. Abbie told Donner to make Katie watch as she pleased JP. Donner looked back while smiling. He pulled his cock from Katie's mouth. Donner then pointed over to where Abbie was riding JP's cock. " In our club!.......JP doesn't touch you!.......In here!......You are our whore!.......To be used as we see fit!........Abbie will take your man every time! " Donner growled out while holding Katie by the back of her head. He then positioned himself, and returned his cock to Katie's mouth. "Suck me dry bitch! " Donner added as Katie's proper fucking continued.

As Donner withdrew from Katie's open mouth, he grabbed a handful of hair and turned her head sharply so that she was looking at Abbie riding JP's cock. Katie had been fucked by a lot of men since she had known JP and she knew that JP enjoyed watching her get fucked by other men. This has been the first time she had seen JP fucking another woman and maybe under other circumstances she might have been just a little bit jealous. But her senses at the moment were being overwhelmed and in truth, that her 'Mistress' was taking JP... 'her man'... right there in front of her and in front of the others reinforced her position within the group. When Donner stepped back in front of her and thrust his cock deep into her mouth again, Katie knew that she had never been so filled with hard cock before. Plenty of big men had fucked her. But never anyone as big as Elijah and then to have both Donner and Cronin bury their dicks in her... neither of them were small. Katie could barely move. She was pinned to Cronin. He had hold of her and Elijah had one hand in the small of her back while he took regular slaps at her ass with the other. Donner... a man who reminded Katie so much of Victor Crenshaw... held her head firmly. Even the way he spoke to her reminded her of Victor. All three men, but particularly Donner and Elijah fucked her hard.

All three men continued to talk about her... referring to her as a slut and a whore. They talked about VIPs visiting Tucson and Katie entertaining them.... She would let them use her as they wanted without having to think that they were using a common whore from one of the saloons. Katie was very much an uncommon whore. If she appeared to try and move away from Elijah, he smacked her already tender ass. If she stopped sucking Donner or tried to pull her head back when he was thrusting forward, Donner's fingers rapped her cheek smartly. And all of them knew that Katie was enjoying everything they gave her. It was only a matter of time before she was filled with cum. Ass, pussy and belly.

The evening slowly came to an end. Donner, Cronin and Elijah made sure Katie was well fucked and filled her with their cum. Elijah was very proud of how his huge black cock stretched her ass. Doc said it wouldn't last. He spoke of a woman's body being an amazing piece of work. Doc said Katie's ass would be tight again in no time. Ready for another round with her black master. This pleased Elijah even more. Katie was made to clean the cocks which fucked her. Her biggest job was working on Elijah's big dick. It was quite a sight watching her clean his cock. Abbie made JP cum inside her pussy. It was now Katie's job to clean the cum out of her mistress's pussy. By the end of the evening, Katie was wore out. Abbie helped to redress Katie before JP took her back to their joint rooms. Everyone was already looking forward to their next meeting. This club was one each member would enjoy.

JP gave Katie the following morning off. He knew she would need some rest after the night of fucking Katie had been through. That morning, at his office, JP was greeted by an army Lieutenant and a couple of soldiers. The Lieutenant was apart of an advanced guard on a shipment of gold. The gold was coming from California on it's way to Washington D.C.. The Lieutenant wanted to use the bank of Tuscon to house the gold for the night. Since JP was the federal law in the area. He needed to know about the gold. JP sent Jake to inform Katie of what was coming into town. While the army would guard the gold. JP & Katie would still need to be on guard. It was $250,000 dollars worth of gold, in dust, nuggets and ingots. JP sent word to Marshal Donner and Sheriff Cronin. If trouble started, they needed to know before hand. An hour after Katie was told of the gold. The army wagons arrived in town. There was two wagons with a dozen more soldiers and a Captain. Only one wagon held gold, the second was a decoy.

Katie eased herself out of bed. She found JP's pocket watch left on the dresser at the side of the bed. It was almost mid morning. She dressed quickly and then headed out to the bathhouse. She guessed at this time of day it would be pretty quiet and so the idea of a relatively peaceful soak was quiet appealing. Her muscles ached little from the activities of the previous evening. Sure enough the place was almost empty. The girls there drew her a steaming bath... boiling water and scented oils. It was almost too hot to sit down but she eased her body into the water slowly, feeling her skin almost stinging with the heat but that soon past and she leaned back and closed her eyes. Remembering some of the night before. An hour later she was back in her room. She pulled on clean clothes... dark brown pants and fitted her curves well and a cream shirt. She was just tucking her shirt into the top of her pants when there was a knock at the door. It was Jake. He gave her the message while taking a little time to look her over as she turned back into the room to get her boots on and pick up her jacket and her gun belt. Her boots had been polished while she was in the tub. She looked fresh and clean and no-one could possibly have imagined what she had been up to the night before.

She headed to the office with Jake as he continued to tell her who and what was arriving. They arrived at around the same time that Donner also arrived at the office. He gave Katie a look but his conversation belied anything of the night before. They waited for the gold to arrive discussing who was going to be covering what. It seemed logical to put the visible security on the empty wagon - who would imagine that lots of people would be guarding an empty wagon. But there needed to be a strong but hidden guard on the other. Just in case.

A small group of riders took up a position on a hillside, over looking the town. They numbered 7 total. Each one wearing Confederate grey and heavily armed. The leader raised up a pair of field glasses to spy down on Tucson. During the war between the states, he led his men to glory on many battlefields. His name was Colonel Beauregard Steel. A hard fighting man who refused to surrender. He once admired General Lee as a warrior. Steel now thought of the man as a coward. True warriors and men of the south don't surrender. No matter how rough things get. Since the war's end, Steel and those following him continued their fight against the yankees. Steel and his men became outlaws. It was their choice to keep fighting. However, over the years, Steel lost a lot of his loyal troops. He had over 100 mounted soldiers when peace was declared. Since then, Steel was down to only 6. Years of fighting battles against the US Cavalry and many law officers including Texas Rangers took their toll on Steel's force.

Steel had always been surprised when other Confederate officers didn't rally to his side after the war. Even the common soldiers who fought bravely for the Confederacy paid him or his actions no mind. Only those who rejoined the US Army or became law officers had to deal with him. Steel felt betrayed by most of the people living in the south. He still held out hope that some would rally to his side. Steel needed money for supplies and to pay for the soldiers he would use to win back what was lost during the war. The gold currently down in Tucson would go along way to funding Steel's private war. Hitting banks couldn't pay for his plans to free the south and place it under his rule. Steel needed to think bigger. Once he found out about the yankee gold shipment. Steel knew he'd found the end of his rainbow. The yankee's out numbered him and his men, but they'd been in this position many times before. During most of the war, the Union always had the upper hand in manpower. They just didn't have the general officers who knew how to use that advantage. Steel fought many battles while out numbered. He figured this was no different.

Steel wouldn't strike at the town directly. The gold would be to well protected by soldiers and law officers. Steel knew Tucson had a Town Marshal, a County Sheriff and a United States Marshal. It was one of the toughest towns for outlaws anywhere in the west. Steel would wait until the gold left Tucson. It would be easier to set a trap and kill the yankee soldiers without the law getting involved. Steel and his men would set tight, watching the town until the gold was gone. They would then follow and spring their trap.

Both wagons were taken behind the bank. The soldiers, along with Marshal Donner's deputies and those of Sheriff Cronin's set up a ring around the bank. JP & Katie were in the alley with Captain Bryce & Lieutenant Hanson. They watched as both wagons were unloaded into the bank. The decoy wagon was filled with rocks & stones inside of bags & boxes, just as the gold was. Only Bryce, Hanson, JP & Katie knew which wagon held the gold. JP & Katie were shown once all the bags & boxes were safely inside the bank. The bank itself had been cleared out and closed down for the day. After the gold was safe, the bank was locked up. JP & Katie would take turns all night keeping an eye on things. They would stay at the office this evening. Sleeping when they could. Walking patrols along the streets near to the bank and the alley behind. Soldiers would stationed inside and outside the bank. They would be on rotating shifts. This would allow the men to get some rest for a long trip ahead of them. JP asked Jake to make sure plenty of coffee was made at the office. Jake lived at the office. He had no other place to call home. Jake wasn't officially a Deputy US Marshal like Katie. He did wear the badge though and was paid by JP to maintain the office. Along with his pay, Jake got a room. Normally, after the day was over, Jake was pretty much alone. Tonight, he'd have JP and Katie around all night long. Jake didn't mind. He enjoyed having company. JP & Katie did their normal routine throughout the day. They took their lunch together and had dinner with Marshal Donner and Sheriff Cronin. Later that evening, the started their patrols. JP had Katie take the first patrol. He would take the second. They would continue off and on throughout the night until the gold was back on the wagons and gone from town. All the saloons were in full swing. This meant unknown men were in town. Some would cause trouble. This would keep Donner and his two deputies busy. Anyone straying to close to the bank would draw the attention of either JP or Katie. Depending on who was on patrol.

Truth was Katie hadn't been in town that long. She didn't know that many people and very few people knew her. Sure plenty of people knew OF her; she was the subject of a lot of gossip amongst the women and the men. Most of the men didn't really believe that she was a real Deputy US Marshal. Women couldn't do that job. Not properly. But she looked damn fine. Most thought that she was there just for the Marshal's benefit. Others didn't see it... why would he need to give her a badge. Most of the women thought there was something distasteful about her. About how she dressed. About the fact that she wore a badge and worked exclusively for men. Most thought it entirely improper for her to be walking around town after dark, see what men were doing in the saloons.

At that moment, that was exactly what she was doing. That there were plenty of men in town and enjoying what the saloons had to offer didn't really make life much worse for Katie. She didn't know anyone anyway. She walked up the main street, nodding occasionally to people she passed but saying very little. She wore the colt on her hip but carried a Winchester rifle. She looked over the top of the saloon doors as she walked past but there was no need to go inside. She had one or two invitations but she simply smiled and politely declined, making sure that the men involved saw both her badge and more importantly the rifle. Walking steadily up one side of the street, and down the other, taking note of any small groups who were talking in the shadows, checking the alley ways between the stores. It was definitely more lively that Victorville. She circled the bank both at the start of her patrol and at the end and then headed back into the Marshal's office, letting JP know that nothing seemed particularly out of the ordinary as far as she could see.

There would always be people who had ideas on what Katie's job really was and why she wore the badge & gun. It wasn't generally known that Katie had been a town marshal. She also learned how to handle a six gun by JP himself. And there was no better teacher in these parts for handling a hand gun. Katie was already great shot with the rifle, but now she could use a pistol as well. People would also always talk about how she dressed. Most woman didn't wear men's clothing, carry a gun or work as a deputy marshal. The upper class of women in Tucson would look down on Katie like she was a saloon girl. They would never do or say anything to her face. It would all be done behind her back. None had the guts to confront Katie about her dressing style or her job. Since JP was the federal law in Arizona. The choice of deputies was his to make and his alone. Not even the territorial governor or Judge Parker could tell JP who he could hire. Katie was here and she was here to stay. People would get used to her, the way she dressed and her job, in time.

So far, everything was quiet around the bank. The saloons were another matter. They were rather rowdy this evening. Mot overly odd, but certainly would give one some thought as to why today. It could all be nothing. Cowboys riding on through town. There was a cattle drive not far outside of town. A group of cowboys taking a herd to Kansas. They'd come into town to blow off some steam and have some fun. There was also some drifters passing through town. People heading west and people looking to strike it rich in the mountains. No one seemed a threat, but you couldn't take any chances with so much gold locked in the bank. JP was pleased by Katie's report. She spoke of things spotted during her patrol. JP would check on everything when he went out for a turn around the town. See if anything changed. Had certain people moved on, or were they still hanging around.

Jake brought Katie a coffee after she came in. He sat the cup down on her desk and listened as she spoke with JP. Jake took this time to admire her fine looking body. Katie was a good looking woman no matter what she was dressed in. Jake found he liked the tight fitting pants she wore. It made checking her ass out easier. Jake certainly wouldn't mind testing the waters with Katie. More then a few years had passed since the last time Jake got a woman he didn't have to pay for. The saloon girls didn't mind fucking a gimp for a price. It had always been in the back of Jake's mind since he first met Katie, that she may let him have some fun with her. They did work together and were becoming friends. Jake wasn't sure what type of relationship she had with JP. He knew they were close, but how close wasn't spoken of by JP. They had a connecting room at the hotel down the street from the office. This didn't mean they were a couple or anything. Jake decided he'd see just how far he could get with Katie once JP left on patrol. If she shut him down, it was no big deal. Jake had been turned down by many women over the years. JP & Katie continued to speak about the goings on around town. Jake slipped into an extra chair near Katie's desk. There he sat listening as JP & Katie spoke. Soon, the time came for JP to take his patrol around town. JP told Katie to relax while he was gone. They had a long night ahead of them. He suggested she have a whiskey or two if she wanted it. JP left the office. He'd be gone for almost an hour. " You want me to fetch that whiskey for ya Katie? " Jake asked while he readied himself to stand up. His hands positioned on the arm rests to help him stand up.

Back
Top Bottom