Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Xon's request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

XonShinoda

Planetoid
Hello all, I am Xon, and thank you for checking out my request thread. I am an open minded role player, and am willing to try most anything, as long as you ask, and maybe do a little convincing. I would consider myself a literate role player, now whether that is true or not can be seen as I continue with this thread. If you have any questions you may ask via pms, thank you.. Ok, now to the good stuff!

My Rules

1: Ask before doing just anything when it comes to kinks please
2: All I ask is for you to be somewhat literate, I understand that not everyone can always post 4 paragraphs, or sometimes you have no ideas, and that is fine. I will probably run into the same problem sometimes. All I ask is for you to write grammatically correct sentences, and then the size don't matter. Quality over Quantity.
3: Have fun! That is why we are all here anyway :)

Now to the good stuff. I will start with pairings that I prefer, but are not the only ones I will do, so just ask if you have one you would like to do.

Kinks
What I am into
Non Con Scenes
Force of all kinds, which includes; Incest, Heterosexuality, Bisexuality, Homosexuality, clothes wearing, and Nudity
Vanilla Sex
Teasing-Love this one
rough sex
Casualness
Anal sex
Tentacles
Breeding
Aliens
Master/slave
Master/submissive
Master/pet
Torture
public humiliation
Adultery
beastiality
I would love to be submissive, being a sissified male, or I can play a female. I could do just about anything, but being submissive would be fun. Though I can be dominant, of course.
and whatever is in my k-list

What I am not into
Scat, Watersports, and Vore are the only ones that come to mind

Scenarios and themes I enjoy

alien/tentacle sex
threesomes, orgies, swinging, etc.
incestual theme
lesbian/yuri scenes
light science fiction settings
fantasy themes
medieval themes
sensual themes
modern settings
those stereotypical erotic situations: secretary/boss, student/teacher, etc. (all 18+, of course!)
Anything to do with supernatural creatures

I am looking to be a master/sir/"daddy" what ever, you may play and race, and I have grown to like nekos, and
furries.

I can play many different roles, such as; Male, Female, Futa, Furry/Anthro, Dom, OCs, and certain cannons.

Fandoms
ANIME:
Naruto
Bleach
Fairy Tail
X-men
Sekirei
Kampfer
Sword Art Online
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
One Piece
Sailor Moon (Don't ask lol I grew up with it)
Pokemon
Digimon
Black Butler
Fate Zero
Fate Stay Night
Gundam
Hellsing Ultimate
Umm...For anything else I guess just ask me!

GAMES:
Dothack
Final Fantasy 7
Tales of Series
Mass Effect Trilogy
Dark Souls 1&2
Skyrim
Ask for more...just...don't get your hopes up.

I will add Supernatural as the only TV show I would be willing to do.

Books:
The Carpathian Novels
Twilight
Vampire Academy (I would love to do this series)
The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flemel series
Again, ask for more lol sorry guys

Okay, that is it for all my Animes, Shows, Books, and etc. All I really should add at this point are personal pairings and plots.

UnCategorized
Boss x Employee
Foster Kids
Broken Family
Teen Pregnancy
Tourist x Surf Instructor
Motocross
Enemy x Enemy
Rival Boss x Rival Employee
Jailer x Jailed
Doctor x Patient
Evil Scientist x Assistant
Hunter x Hunted
Assassin x Pirate
Pirate x Pirate
Pirate x Kidnapped Victim
Mad Scientist x Victim
Assassin x Target
Thief x Victim
Body Guard x One Being Protected
Master x Maid
Club Owner x Dancer
Butler x Mistress
Explorer x Guide
Rich x Poor
Stranded Crash Survivors
German Soldier x SS Commander's Daughter
President Daughter x Secret Service
Pirate x Governor's Daughter

School Related
Head Master x Pupil
Teacher x Student
Student x Student
Emo x Jock
Nerd x Jock
Bully x Nerd
Nerd x Emo
Cheerleader x Jock
Goth x Emo
Jock x Goth
Teacher x Parent
Principal x Parent

Forbidden
Nazi x American
Married Man x Married Woman
Wounded German Soldier x American Girl
Step-Brother x Step-Sister
Roman General x Roman Emperors Daughter

Asylum/Crazyness
Mental Patient x Psychiatrist
Asylum Victim x Crazy Person
Asylum

Crime/Involving Officers
Crime Boss x Lawyer
Police Officer x Working Guy/Bartender
Gang Leader x Rival Gang Member
Cop x Murderer
Gang Leader x Gang Leader
Dirty Cop x Criminal
Cop x Gang Leader
Cop x Psychopath

FANTASY
Demon x Angel
Zombie Apocalypse
Female Police Officer x Shape-shifting K9 Partner
Circus Freaks
Mermaid x Human
Elf x Human
Vampire x Human
Demon Butler x Maid
Human x Reaper
Demon x Reaper
Shapeshifter x Shapeshifter
Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Vampire
Demon x Contract
Neko x Human
Wizard x Witch
Merman x Human
Dinosaur Anthro x Archaeologist
Shark Anthro x Civilian
Hunter x Prey
Drow Assassin x Elf Queen/Princess
Angel x Vampire
Angel x Human

MEDIEVAL
Princess/Prince x Peasant
Knight x King
Knight x Queen
Kidnapper x Princess
Rival Prince x Rival Princess

Plots

Will add more later!
Whew, running out of colors already lol

A Carpathian Tale: (Hetro only since all Carpathians are mated to a female psychic)
MC was raised in the Carpathians mountains, the son of Gregori and Savannah. After he turned 500, and the curse started to overtake him, he left the mountain on his own to find his lifemate, not wanting the darkness to take over. He traveled for a few hundred years, and near his 800th birthday, he was contemplating ending it all in True Death, but then he caught just a glimpse of the fair woman, YC. Unfortunately he wasn't able to talk to her, by the time he turned onto the street she was turning on when he saw her, she was gone. The story could start there, he would search the hotels, and apartments along the street, searching for the woman he saw. I was thinking that this would be a lot like the Savage brothers' stories, he would be fierce, and on the bring of the darkness. SO that could add for a bit of a darker side if that is what you are interested in.

The Spell Book:
A book finds it's way into the hands of powerful wizard/witch, and in the book there is only one spell. It grants you the power to defeat all of your enemies, and immortal life. It would summon a demon, similar to a crossroads demon from Supernatural, and it would then make a deal with it's summoner. The summoner is smart though, and makes a deal that would force the demon to serve the wizard till the end of their life, then with their new power, would hunt down the secrets of immortality. The story can start with that, or after that, or even before it with a quest to get the book and YC, or MC can be someone they meet later on during some traveling. I was thinking that I could play the Demon, and I would spend my time trying to get out of the deal so that I may reclaim my rightful place back in the underworld.

I am thinking I want to do something slave related, or pet related. I would like to play a character who owns sort of like...a sex dungeon I guess you could say. He would buy women from a market, or if it's legal in the rp we do, an actual action. If you wanted to make it more rapey, he could always kidnap the woman, or drug her, or just trick her into coming to his house, where he will then force her to become his perfect sex slave, or just sell her after breaking her.

If Anyone likes Naruto, I have an Oc I would like to play in it. The story would be on the bad guys side. She sides with Madara, she usually either finds him somehow before he dies, or she studies his past, and travels, joining the Akatsuki to get stronger, and become like Madara, and then she tries to surpass him. Here is a little on her. She is barely 5tf tall, has deep black hair, the usual dark eyes of the Uchiha. She is rather small as a teenager, being 4ft tall for a long while, but when she stops growing she is a rather beautiful woman, filling out nicely, her appearance does change a little depending on my partner and such. She is hard to read, emotionless on the exterior, but those who can see through that, and become her friends, can see she is actually a hurt young woman, with a really bad past. We will get into that later. The story can go multiple ways, depending if you wish to use cannons with her, or an OC, either is fine. We can talk more about it if anyone likes this one. Acceptable cannons; Itachi, Sasuke, Sasori, and if someone can manage to make her join the leaf, or another village, Hinata, Neji, Gaara, and maybe a few more, just ask first please.

Also if anyone likes Bleach I have an idea for an Oc of mine. Her name is Miya, she is a Kuchiki, and her sole purpose is to infuriate Byakuya, and take over the Kuchiki's, which she believes is rightfully hers since she is his aunt. I usually pair her with Ocs, cause a lot of the characters of Bleach are slightly disappointing, but I do like a few of them. Byakuya, Shunsui( though I like putting him with Ukitake), Toshirou, Soi Feng, Youichi, Orihime, Rukia, and thats about it.

Another Oc of mine is Kazuya Ukitake. He is the son of, well, Ukitake. In Bleach at least, I change him for other things. He is diagnosed with TB, like his father, his story is usually sad, but it varies. He is shy, innocent to the world, secluded by his mother, who actually just found him and adopted him, Soi Feng. He...well I have some stories with him, some ideas so just ask. They usually revolve on him being about ready to die again, his case was worse than his fathers, and he died at a younger age, so his spirit body had a harder time surviving for so long.

I actually have quite a few ocs...and story lines, story lines take place in a world I created, and I might make a thread about that sometime...maybe. Ocs vary though, and if you want to know about them ask, but I will post a few up every now and then.

I want to add that I am very much craving a Sekirei, or Avatar the Last Air bender role play. I've never actually done them, and they both sound like they could make a fun rp. Also A Once Piece rp.

I will post more here some other time, I want to post more, I just seem to be bad at thinking of ideas when I try posting them on here, but in pms I do OK sometimes lol. Thanks for your time everyone, just ask if you have any requests, or questions. I hope you all have fun, and I look forward to writing with you all, have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom