Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For Depraved Bimbofication RP (Mostly looking to sub, will dom too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BimboficationNeeded

Retired
Withdrawn
Hi, I'm looking for a really specific type of RP right now, one that I hope I am able to find here. I'm looking for some violent, depraved, lewd bimbofication. I'm mostly looking to be bimbofied, but if some sub wants me to do the bimbofication I would play the dom for that. I roleplay over PMs, threads, and e-mails (split7inch@gmail.com). I do both human and furry characters, and while these pairings are mostly straight lesbian pairings or something involving futa is fun too. I'm pretty open as to roleplays as long as it fits my kinks, so if you have an idea or just like my kinks feel free to PM or e-mail me!

Current Cravings:
-A duo of lesbian/bisexual women being broken by a man
-Vocal and aggressive misogyny
-Raceplay (especially with black male characters)
-Nerd bimbo - Inspired by this (very NSFW) picture (as well as this also NSFW picture), I was thinking of a bimbo who is less of a dumb blonde and more on the nerdy side. I was thinking she could start out as either a girl who can't stand nerds or a nerdy girl who never really shows a sexual side to her, and after some bimbofication she would be a perfect nerd bimbo. She could be the cumdump during a LAN party, be fucked from behind while streaming on Twitch, dress up as a superheroine for a convention and end up getting fucked, work as a booth babe at a video game convention as a scantily-clad female character, and so much more.)
-Misogynist/Feminist Activist
-My Little Pony

Kinks:
Bimbofication: This is the big one. It's pretty simple. It involves taking a woman, normally a more authoritative, prudish, and/or unfeminine one, and turning her into a big-breasted cockslut. This can be done through drugs, surgery, magic, or a number of other methods. I want this in all of my RPs, the more depraved and lewd the better.

Misogyny: This is another big one that really turns me on. I absolutely love in RPs when dominant men exhibit depraved, sexist views. I like comments about women belonging on the kitchen, being below men, being unfit for authority positions, being no more than sex toys, etc. I want male characters to be extremely vocal about this and bring it up quite often. This can be exhibited in ways like feminists being fucked until they admit they're cumsluts, or powerful women being reduced to whores. If you include this I will love you forever.
(Disclaimer: I hold none of these views in real life. This is just kink.)

Non-Con/Rape: A bit of force can be a lot of fun.

Humiliation: Especially in public. I like having women feeling embarrassed as they're teased, raped, and played with. Can possibly tie in with Misogyny.

Playing Multiple Characters: Playing one woman being reduced to a bimbo isn't as fun as playing several of them

Verbal Abuse: Calling a female a slut, a whore, a useless bitch, etc. This ties in well with my Misogyny kink.

Group Sex/Gangbang: Huge orgies, or a group of guys on one woman. The more, the merrier when it comes to sex.
Excessive Cum: Either tons of men coming, or huge loads (It can be gallons of cum if you want.)

Slutty/Sexy Clothing: Lingerie, hot uniforms, revealing dresses, skin-tight bodysuits or anything else. I like a woman showing off her body.
(Extra: I love women having their breasts framed by tight sweaters, especially sweater dresses)

Prostitution: I like female characters being forcde to whore themselves out for money, especially women who are post-bimbofication

Marking: I want a dom to mark his slaves. Collars are my favorite way to do it, but piercings, tattoos, and a few other things work as well.

Gender Transformation: Males turning into bimbo women is hot.

Titjobs
Blowjobs/Deep-Throating
Cervical Penetration
Huge cocks (12+ to whatever. I have no upper limit.)
Photography/Video-Taping
Transformation/Breast Expansion
Mind Control/Hypnosis
Glasses (Cum on glasses is hot)
Strip Teases
Interracial

(Because I know someone will ask I should add that yes, I do incest. It's just not my favorite thing.)

My few hard no's:
Scat
Vore

Genres with some suggested pairings:
-These genres and pairings are just suggestions. If there are any more you want to do that fit my kinks, let me know.
(The pairings tend to go Dom/Sub, but many of them can be reversed)

Fantasy:
Invading King/Defeated Royalty (The one thing that makes this better is if the invaders are orcs or another less aesthetically pleasing race.)
Invading King/Defeated Knights
Invading Soldiers/Defeated Royalty
Invading Soldiers/Defeated Knights

God/Humans
Human/Goddess
Demon/Humans
Demon/Priestess

Sci-Fi:
Aliens/Humans
Bounty Hunter/Bounty
Smuggler/Sex Slave
Human Explorers/Native Aliens

Crime/Gangs:
Criminals/Police Officer
Gang Members/Rival Gang Members
Gang Members/Prostitutes
Hostage Taker/Hostages
Prisoners/Prison Warden/Guard

Military:
Invading Army/Defeated Soldiers
Invading Army/Civilians

Assorted:
Employee/Boss
Student/Teacher
Sports Team/Cheerleaders
Misogynist/Feminist Activist
Supervillain/Superhero
Bully/Victim's Mother
Villain/Magical Girls (Some cute, super-powered girls in schoolgirl outfits would be fun to play with.)
Misogynist Revolution (A group of males form a rebellion to take over the government and return women to their natural states)

Fandoms:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
-King Sombra/Assorted Mares (Especially the princesses)
-Blueblood/Assorted Mares
(I'd love a sexist Sombra or Blueblood taking out the princesses and turning Equestria into a state where mares are all slaves.)
Mass Effect
Alien Race/Shepard
Alien Race/Normandy Crew Members
Space Pirates/Normandy Crew Members
Metroid
-Space Pirates/Samus Aran
Tomb Raider
Pokémon
-Trainer/Rival Trainer
-Trainer/Villainous Team
-Trainer/Professor
-Trainer/Pokemon
Just ask about more! I might know yours, or I might be willing to learn.

I'd love to help you out with your nerd bimbo game, wouldn't mind showing up as a recurring character. I think it would be fun with a few others as well. Wouldn't mind roleplaying as another cosplayer perhaps. An Ex of hers who turned her out into the whole gamer slut thing.

I like both the nerd bimbo and the feminist activist ideas, but it looks like they're both taken. So I'll see if I can think of another story to suggest. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom