Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urban Fantasy 1x1 or group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowan Vale

Dust
Hey there, I'm not going to go all long winded or anything, but just the gist of what I'm looking for. As the title states, urban fantasy. This will be a mature role play, death, destruction, zombie slaying, mafia's, creatures of the night and genetic mutations.

Need to knows:
I post, a lot, but don't assume everyone will post like I do. I don't do one liners, sorry but I'm here to write a story with others, not myself.

I work the over nights and sleep during the day, so most of my posts will be late evening/night EST

I don't tolerate metagaming, godmodding, puppeting, or autohitting.

This is the premise for the RP, it's specific in some ways but left vague so it can be build upon.

Have you ever wondered where all the crazy stories and monsters of old come from? How would you feel if they were indeed real? Well here in Tarrah, they are just that. This world is just like our modern day, in-fact... it's a mirror of it. The names of cities, countries, and all are different though but the technology is the same. There is famine, sickness, and darkness in every corner. The only difference is here, there was a massive war that spawned mutations and zombies. The creatures of the darkness crept up through the bowels of the Tarrah to walk amongst us. Here though, most monsters do keep hidden as much as possible when doing day to day things but they don't hide their carnage, their rage, their lust, and evidence that is left on the dead bodies. Naturally, human killers don't walk around with evidence showing their sins, nor do these creatures. Though they do, do their best to appear as human as possible for a wide arrange of reasons. Hunters, fetish hounds, trophy collectors.

This story will take place in Meridia, a city north east on the coast of what we call "The States". There are four seasons, large bodies of water, bridges, factories... there is a residential district as well as other various parts. The sky is 90% covered in darkness due to the Nuclear war. The oil slick sky will part from time to time, in various places to let sun, moon, and or stars shine through. This cannot be a sudden thing, so it will give those with sunlight allergies a chance to hide for cover.

So yeah, that's it. Hit up the thread or send me an IM if interested. Just a fair warning, this is my first time on this site, so be gentle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom