Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seriously craving a celebrity roleplay!! Seeking female partner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiden

Super-Earth
Hey all, a little intro about myself real quick then we can get to what you really want! My name is Kaiden, but I prefer to be called Kai. I've been roleplaying for about 5 years now and can be very literate when I have the right partner to play with.

Now then, onto the roleplay!

I've been craving a celb x celeb/fan roleplay for a few days now but haven't found one that really caught my attention, so I decided to pop my own plot in here.

Plot
A young rockstar is on his way to a show when the bands bus breaks down. He leaves the bus in search of a mechanic that could come help them out, but as he's walking down the street he is suddenly abducted and knocked out. He wakes up a few hours tied to a bed and completely stripped of all his clothes(Just his clothes, any accessories he has are still on, this is actually a very important detail to me.)
^I'm looking for this to be a semi-rape plot, with the male being the one who's being raped. But eventually I want it to turn to consensual.^

That's about as far as I've gotten with the plot so far, but I want something along the lines of a role play that starts off as rape but turns into semi-consensual.

So if you're interested shoot me a PM and we can talk more about it! Or if you have any other plot ideas you'd like to suggest that would be sweet too.

Here's my basic F-list here, if I come to an agreement with my partner, then I will create one for the specific celeb that I will be playing. This is just a reference so you know what I'd be willing to do.
F-list

Oh yeah, and if you have any of your own ideas you'd like to bring to the table of discussion, don't be scared to ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom