Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Become a God, Get a Harem (M/f) (Smut-heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullet

Moon
Basics
- I play in PMs or IMs, but never threads.
- I may not monitor this thread after it is posted, so please PM me if you are interested.
- I usually write in first-person or second-person, depending on the scene.
- My posts can get rather long at times, but I usually expect a response of 2+ paragraphs, with more being better.
- I'm extremely smut-centered, to the point of quickly becoming bored if it isn't involved. Plots are practically optional.
- Out-of-character coordination is always a good idea.
- I'll consent to things no sane person would, but consent is nonetheless required.
- My scenes are always fantastical in nature. I routinely wave-away physics and proper anatomy if it ends up making the scene more arousing or interesting.
- I have extreme fetishes and expect to play them out.

What I Seek
More than anything, I love playing numerous girls who are all blissfully subservient sluts to one man, otherwise known as "you". We would be frantic to pleasure you, eager to be used by you, and crave to satisfy your every whim. Although I have a few favorites, I'm open to playing a wide variety of different and exotic characters to fill a harem: aliens, demons, cyborgs, mutants, furries, celebs, or even the ginger girl next door, among countless other possibilities both mundane and bizarre.

In exchange for our wild-eyed devotion, you would take pleasure in using and objectifying all of us. You would take delight in taking the most depraved and perverse actions upon us, knowing we would be grateful for it. Even as you plowed our faces, fucked us into submission, and received constant rimjobs, you would hold for each us a special sort of affection. We would be as your prizes and trophies, which no one else would be allowed to use. Everything would be consensual--and it would be difficult for you to find something we wouldn't willingly do for you, anyway.

The majority of my turn-ons push the gap between you and the rest of us--making your domination over us ever larger, or otherwise making you seem more powerful. Really, almost any form of arrogance is a turn-on for me. A list of my more prominent turn-ons can be found later in this post.

Who I Seek
I know no one's perfect, but hopefully at least a few of these notes describe you or your desires.
  • You get off on power-trips, and would enjoy playing a character with superhuman powers, to include an immense package and orgasms so powerful they can kill. Power=sexy.
  • You enjoy objectifying, abusing, and slaughtering us, your eager little disciples. No matter what atrocities you unleash upon us, we'll worship you for doing so. (Optionally, cloning or resurrection could enable you to still fuck a character to death, but not remove her entirely from the role-play.) Brutality=sexy.
  • When you're in-character, you are selfish, confident, brutal, and utterly twisted. As far as you're concerned, every female entity in the universe exists for you to personally impregnate, slaughter, or grotesquely abuse her. Every male entity is ridiculously inferior to you in every way. Willpower=sexy.
  • This may seem counter-intuitive to the previous point, but you are well aware all of your countless little disciple-sluts are eager to be abused by you in every way possible, and therefore adore us--even if we adore you to a freakishly deeper extent. Compassion=sexy.
  • You're imaginative. I love to brainstorm, and thinking outside of the box can often lead to amazing scenes. Don't worry too much about whether it's realistic or even logical--thankfully we're only constrained by our imaginations. Creativity=sexy.
  • When you're out-of-character, you're playful or like to brainstorm about future scenes. You aim to be literate, and come off as clever. Intelligence=sexy.
  • You have few or no taboos. The more fucked up our scene is, the better. I've yet to find something so depraved I won't be willing to incorporate it based on that. Perverted=sexy.

Who I Am
If you want, I'll touch on real-word stats like age, name, or location after we talk for a bit.
  • Like I said before, I intend to play a large number of female characters who literally worship yours. The minimum is five, and the maximum is however many we can pack into a single plane of existence. My biggest limit is that all of us worship you eagerly and consensually (although, that consent could certainly result from any form of mind control, or some other influence, if you prefer). If you play your character right, then any one of us would be eager to suffer a thousand hells for eternity if it meant satisfying your smallest whim for a second.
  • Although each character I play likely has her own quirks and personality, more often than not the zealous and insane worship of you likely dominates other mental and emotional aspects of her character.
  • Physically, I like my characters to be both ideal and varied. I want to base as many of them as possible on any aspects you find particularly pleasing, but also enjoy providing a variety--from dainty tomboys to pinup babes, from furry foxes to gooey slimes, from angels to orcs, from cyborgs to plant-girls. (Of course, I'm fine with sticking to humans if you prefer.) Admittedly, I prefer the majority, if not the entirety, of characters I play to be incredibly buxom, but we can omit that little detail if you demand it so...
  • I try to respond in a timely manner, but often real-world situations can get in the way of that. Sometimes, my interest in the sexual as a whole suddenly disappears, but always comes back before long. I'll try to let you know if I won't be able to post for more than a week or so, though...

Turn-Ons
This is far from an exhaustive list, but, hopefully it's enough to get the engine started.~
  • Maybe this seems odd, but I have an extreme fixation on... faces. I absolutely love any kind of physical attention to my face.

Fuck my lips, break my nose, skullfuck my eye socket, impale my lips, let me suck on your fingers, sneeze onto my tongue, replace the soles of your shoes with magical portals which plant my faces into them so you can squash my nose and affectionately-smooching lips with every step you take. I'll be grateful for all of it.

There's a reason this is listed first. While I do have other body parts, involving them would honestly be more for your benefit than mine--the only drawback of being a bodiless head is that it limits the ways in which I can worship you. =P
  • This is vastly underrated, but nothing is as hot as man who know's he's in charge. Almost all of my fetishes revolving around you cementing your utter dominance over us (and other characters, if you want).
  • It's my favorite form of penetration by far. There's nothing I want more than to feel my head clutched in your hands as you mercilessly rail my desperate, sucking, moaning lips. I don't mind gagging, but it isn't quite as hot as smoothly taking it all down.

Needless to say, deepthroating is hot as well, but doesn't have that special unph a good throatfuck possesses.
  • I play with this so often I sometimes forget it isn't implied, but, I absolutely adore making your character insanely, unrealistically well-endowed (in excess of a foot's length), with appropriately large balls as well.

Even more than that, I love titanic male orgasms. Believe me, bigger is always, always better in this case. If your orgasm was so ludicrously powerful that it broke the space-time continuum, then I would still only want more of it.
  • This isn't a requirement, but, I love it so much I'm tempted to make it one. I generally love the idea you fucking me so hard that I pass out, am seriously injured, or even die as a result.

Beyond that, there's what I like to call "Extreme Snuffing." I would be overwhelmingly grateful if you did it often, but again, it isn't required. In Extreme Snuffing, you would basically murder us frequently and for no reason, ideally with your bare hands. This could be in situations that aren't even sexual. E.g., you could snap our necks by hand, fuck our eye sockets, curb-stomp us while we're lying on the ground, throw us out of windows, or throat-fuck us until we suffocate, etc.

While perma-death can be fine, sometimes it's more convenient if that isn't the case. If you're playing a truly godly character, it shouldn't be difficult for you to revive us (only to murderfuck us all over again). I have numerous different takes on how that works, so feel free to hit me up.
  • I mean objectify both in the figurative sense, and rather literally. You've got sluts to spare, so why not use one as a chair and another as a footrest? ;3

What's the point in having a bunch of worshiping little sluts unless you can make a throne out of them, and have them serve you food or any other amenities you can possibly desire? If you're daring enough, those you've slain could be mounted on the walls like hunting trophies--while the less worthy ones could be broken down into raw materials... Have your disciples build a damn mansion from the bones of women you've slaughtered, and I'll worship you forever.
  • You gain power from absorbing the soul or life force from us. It's ideally some sort of magic, or cockvore, but just eating us could be interesting too I suppose.
  • I quite like the idea of you playing a character who ascends to godhood from mortality--ideally from repeated use of the absorption kink seen above. (If you start out as a god, though, it feels like there's a lack of momentum--such scenes don't often last long in my experience.) Similarly, the idea of you ascending to various planes of existence to force goddesses to submit to you is just... absolutely delicious.
  • Perhaps more than I should, I enjoy describing in unnecessary detail what the intensity of your actions does to my cervix, heart, lungs, brain, and other organs.
  • I love this idea, but almost no one seems to even understand what I mean. If you haven't already played Portal, then go do so. Now, assume your character could summon an infinite number of portals wherever he wanted to make them. You could manifest portals of any size and shape. You could instruct your sluts to perform specified actions with these portals.

As an example, you line a wall with three-inch wide circular orange portals, and cover a mattress with matching three-inch wide blue portals. You could instruct a hundred or more of us to press our lips into the orange portals. This would cause our lips to show up at the blue portals. Thus, the mattress to be covered with our lips. You would literally have a bed of our lips.

Instead, you could line the inside of clothing--or a condom--with the blue portals. You could therefore wear our mouthes.

If you formed a portal at the back of my throat, you could open the other end right at my cunt. You could fuck my throat, and bottom out in my cunt.

You could penetrate several girls simultaneously, while hundreds of lips gleefully smooch and lap every last inch and cranny of your body. Do you understand why I love this?
  • In case you haven't already guessed as much, I love making the male ego as inflated as possible. Let me know anything and everything that would make you feel more powerful, and I'll probably be eager to do it. (Once I'm in-character, I generally act like you're a god, anyway. =P)
  • This isn't so much a kink, so much as an occasional necessity. Elaborate positions involving one guy and a dozen girls can't even begin to make sense unless there's an esper in there somewhere coordinating all of us. xD
  • This is very much optional. That said, I love sweat. I love giving rimjobs. When my engine's running and we're on a good roll, I absolutely love to swallow the nastiest things a man can produce from his body. I can't help but feel that all your little disciples themselves should be as clean as can be, though, and only dirtied by your actions.

On a related note, I love male feet... The shape, the taste, the smell... just... nnnph.~
  • More often than not, I play in an original setting. That said, I would be interesting in using a few different fandoms. Those listed below are the most prominent.
    ~ Pokémon
    ~ The Legend of Zelda
    ~ The Elder Scrolls
    ~ Final Fantasy
    ~ Sailor Moon
    ~ Urusei Yatsura
    ~ Mortal Kombat
    ~ Dragon Quest
    ~ Super Mario
    ~ Metroid
    (Yes, I mean the entire series.)

Particular favorites I'd like to play include Arigas, an Eevee harem, Fi, Saria, Sailor Jupiter, Lum, Aela, female'd Link, any Deku Scrubs, and generic black mages.
There's definitely more kinks I'd like to involve--some of which I can't remember, and others which I perhaps should not publicly post--but that should be enough to get things started, I hope. :3

Scene Ideas
While I'd prefer to do some variation on one of these, I'm receptive to an entirely new idea based on my turn-ons. These are arranged with the most-desired first.

You're a young, but utterly insane scientist holed up by himself in some desolate region of the world. An utter genius, you've invented countless drugs to perfect your male body, and constructed an army of machinery to aid you in countless experiments. Recently, you began to delve into the idea of creating an artificial lifeform--a female companion who would literally exist to serve you in your solitude, designed to suit your specific tastes.

After creating me, you quickly discover that I have an uncanny and utterly unexplained trait: whenever I become sufficiently "excited," my body abruptly splits apart into two identical halves, both of whom are just as eager to please you as the first. Further exploitation of my soul and body causes me to split endlessly... and you take pleasure in "culling the population," or otherwise abusing your little clone army.

Perhaps you would create other artificial beings, organic or android, with unusual traits--I could help come up with ideas for that, too.
Ideally, this takes place across time and perhaps even across dimensions, but could also work in your typical swords-and-sorcery setting. Regardless, in this world, there exists a lone man of peerless caliber--perhaps a demigod, or perhaps some form of young wizard.

This man actively seeks out and hunts down the most gorgeous maidens this world has to offer. Upon finding one, the mere lock of his eyes or a whiff of his bodily musk is enough to break the maiden unto him. Without any further explanation and despite any previous circumstances, she is struck completely and forever with boundless affection, infinite lust, and undying desire to pleasure all for this one man. Any command he gives is thus instantly and totally fulfilled.

Ultimately, this particular ability of his functions very well for the purposes of his quest. To put it simply, that quest is to track down as many of the world's most gorgeous women as he can find, climax into their mortal bodies, and then mercilessly slay them. As he has previously discovered, every female creature so slain will be brought unto him into the afterlife to join his personal harem for eternity. Knowing this to be true, he refuses to stop until every desirable female in existence is so captured.

Ideally, captured souls will increase this man's power--physically stronger, sharper of mind, and perhaps even gaining strange superhuman abilities.

As for who this male (aka you) is, I don't want to force anything specific, since this scene overall is intentionally quite vague.

Optionally, ever woman he slaughters has her soul "stored" somehow, so he can access her later. Perhaps he would telepathically communicate with the stored souls, or even manifest the slaughtered sluts back into a physical form.
Imagine a distant future, in which cross-planetary travel has been commonplace for centuries if not millenia. There exists a male creature of a powerful species of aliens, who was already a paragon of his kind before receiving numerous genetic enhancements. Evolved from feral predators, his kind is naturally vicious and aggressive. As they civilized, however, their violent hunger for basic sustenance has turned, and is now a violence for lust and sexual conquest. Due to, shall we say, certain tendencies of this species, no more than only a few hundred purebreds remain at most.

From only a handful of the males still surviving, this particular alpha has set out on a personal mission to be pursued throughout the remainder of his millenia-long lifespan. Taking an extremely advanced spaceship and a few dozen females of his own kind, he set forth to build an infinite harem of all the universe's humanoid females which interest him... Having enough room in his ship to store several million such concubines.

Thus, he rockets across the stars. The advanced sensors in his ship detect any and all humanoid lifeforms on nearby planets and space stations. If anything appealing is found, a course is set. Gunfire slashes the reservoir of life to shreds. Simultaneously, the most appealing of the females are selected, spared, and then teleported to the lord's quarters.

One particular psionic ability possessed by this lord is arguably among the most useful. Constantly, an overwhelming wave of psychic energy rends the minds of any females in his presence. Within second, it effortlessly brings forth their strongest of lust, subservience, and passion, aiming each and every bit of it unto himself, permanently. Thus, every woman he ever so much as passes near is driven insane with the overpowering desire to pleasure and satisfy him as best they possibly can. She would do anything and everything just to satisfy his smallest whim, or grant him even a moment's enjoyment. Naturally, he uses this power to ravish massive quantities of them simultaneously, in ways only an omnipotent alien overlord could hope to do. Those who survived would be rushed to a specialized healthcare room on board, in hopes of leaving them well enough alive to see to fruition the female offspring of her species with which he unequivocally impregnated her.

The females of his kind who ran the ship would be of a slight exception, however. Though the ship was designed largely to auto-pilot, he nonetheless desires at least a few competent individuals to maintain it. As such, those of his kind, who are partially resistant to his psionic wave, are able to maintain their composure enough to do their job.

The core of this role-play would, of course, be this creature bombarding planet after planet, and taking harem after harem of each species... while creatively but savagely ravishing every desirable female he came across (which, I assume, is practically every other being in this role-play aside from himself).

As for this creature and his victims, I'd like to decide upon that when we're discussing beginning this role-play. Needless to say, however, I'd like the male to be a fearsome avatar of omnipotence and masculinity... as to be expected in a role-play like this.

...I'd actually be into various scenarios of a super-alpha-male conquering and collecting a harem, like this, but this one seemed to jump out at me. A demigod descending from heaven and drawing in the land's females in a high fantasy setting, a monstrous timelord pulling his harem from across time and space in a meta setting, or an intelligent computer virus summoning digital lasses (either from pictures, A.I., or some combination) in a super-high-tech setting are all possible variations. Feel free to suggest others.
Note: This scene is a bit different from my norm, so take it with a grain of salt... Also, despite the similarities, I came up with this long before "Attack on Titan" became popular.

Assume a setting akin to Earth, several thousand years B.C., when mankind is first forming organized civilization, oblivious to science and fact. Imagine that this world is a sparsely-populated wasteland. There are seas, deserts, volcanoes, fields--and even the occasional forest--yet, life is a rarity rarely found outside of hiding in valleys or distant coastlines...

In this ancient world, there exist female beings called titans. These are supernatural and super-powerful giants who roam the globe's landscape, each individual one taller than the highest mountains. Each is both a figurative and literal embodiment of an element of nature. One could be of a volcano's essence, holding a molten and super-heated body, as well as a furious passion; another might be a hurricane, composed of an ethereal water-wind vapor; one more still could be of the ocean, holding a fluid body and a silent and passive demeanor.

Despite their vast size and strength, there are merely dozens of these creatures roaming the globe, and each has existed since times immemorial. While not treading the landscape, combating their colossal rivals, or destroying the life beneath them, titans typically reside within the element of their embodiment. For instance, the volcano titan would become one with a volcano, while the ocean would emerge from sea waters to assume a humanoid form. Most animal and tree life in open areas is actually there only due to a forest titan slumbering.

Somehow, a lone human magus came to know the secrets of these monstrosities; perhaps the gods blessed him, perhaps he studied, or perhaps he managed to interrogate one of the colossi himself. With this knowledge and a bit of his own fearsome and potent magic, he created (or became) a titan of his own... Albeit, one fueled with testosterone and masculinity; a male titan.

This titan would then seek out his various rivals in the world on a long journey, possessing the uncanny ability to sense them even while in their resting state. He would pry the goddesses from the earth, before violently ravishing them into oblivion. His climax would detonate with enough furious potency to cause his victims to explode violently... and in their wake would be released a nearly infinite amount of lesser creatures and plants corresponding to their element, thereby creating and preserving true life on this planet.

The core of the role-play would, of course, be the titan questing the globe and slaying all its titans. As for the titans themselves, I can only imagine that--even if some would be resistant at first--they would be quite eager and horny for him. After all, not one has known male companionship in the countless millenia of their existence. Needless to say, I assume there wouldn't be much verbal communication going on, except perhaps the occasional roaring in an archaic and forgotten tongue. As for the male titan, I would personally suggest being of stone or earth; not only is it masculine and powerful, but it seems like it would be able to take the ferocity of flame, sea, and wind more so than other elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom