Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School full of Futas (Kinky-sub Kimmi Kayley)

Chloe just nodded her head hearing she would be naked for the rest of the game which she had no problem with as she guessed that it wouldn't be long till the other two girls were naked too. As she watched the two girls she was jealous of Kelly but it was just as fun to watch especially when she saw Isabelle look right at her to do part of her dare. "Okay Izzy , I'll try my best."Chloe said smiling as she walked to Isabelle making her lie down on the couch. She was a little nervous about this though more from inexperience, then fear. She had already groped them and now she had gotten her chance to go further.

Chloe the straddled her waist giving the girls a good glimpse of her pussy which a certain glistening from being turned on, giving them the proof they were trying so hard to find earlier. She was careful on how to sit on her not wanting this to lead to sex just yet. She took her glasses off resting them on the top of the couch before she leaned down and attached her mouth to her right nipple beginning to suck on it with her mouth using her tongue every once in a while. After her guess at thirty seconds she took her mouth off the right one and switched sides now working on the left. After a while she removed her lips for the last time and reached for her glasses putting them back on and smiled at her."hope I did a good enough job "

The black-haired girl didn't offer any argument as she was led to the couch and told to lay down. She left her arms at her sides to keep them out of the way, but there was nothing she could do about the nine inches of cock that stuck up from between her legs. Chloe seemed to managed to find a seat without touching it though, slightly to Isabelle's wry disappointment. Any trace of that Vanished though when the dare was actually started.

Isabelle couldn't help but arch her back and end up pressing her breasts into Chloe's face a little as they were sucked on, a little moan escaping her throat each time her sensitive nipples were licked. It seemed all too quickly that the sixty seconds were up, but as Chloe pulled away and spoke Isabelle gave her a grin and said "It was great, but you could still use some practice. Just so you know, I'm willing to selflessly let you practice on me whenever you like".

She made no effort to get Chloe off of her, Izzy would have been happy to let the girl straddle her all night like that, but she turned her head and asked "Truth or d... oh, right, you all for the dares tonight Kelly. Who has one?"

"How noble of you Izzy, I'll hold you to that but there's only so much I can learn from practicing. I might need you to demonstrate some skills so I can learn more.Though if your not available I'm sure Kelly or Amanda wouldn't mind helping" Chloe said smiling down at her. She loved that dare the most especially hearing the little moans escape her lips as she licked her, and she could see now why Kelly had a fondness for girls. She loved being on Izzy even with the occasional poke to her back when she moved a little. And seeing how she wasn't about to shake her off Chloe made herself comfortable resting on her using one of her breast as a pillow and wrapped her arm around her."Let me know why I need to get off." Chloe said softly nuzzling her head into her a little. "I've got one, hearing Izzy during her dare gave me an idea. I dare you to fake an orgasm." Chloe said tilting her head to look at Kelly.

Isabelle chuckled as her chest was used a as a pillow, then stroked the other girl's hair through her fingers as she turned to watch the game. "I can't think of a reason to push you off just yet" she admitted in the pause.

When the dare came Kelly looked a little disappointed, genuinely so rather than the mocking kind her friend had shown not long ago. Amanda was getting naked hugs, Izzy currently had a naked girl laying on top of her, and what did Kelly get? Fake moans. With a sigh she laid back a little on her makeshift seat and shrugged "Alright".

Taking a few deep breaths and intentionally holding them, the blonde got herself a little out of breath to make things sound more realistic before letting out a few moans. They started a little quiet and short, getting longer, louder and more urgent sounding as she went on. It wasn't long after that that she started to grab at her breasts, taking handfuls of the supple flesh and squeezing, bucking her hips a little before with a loud moan, and a little panting, the blonde came to the end of her display.

"Truth or dare Chloe?" Kelly asked right away, clearly not interesting in dwelling on what she'd thought was a pretty boring dare.

"Good me either." Chloe said smiling as she watched Kelly perform out her dare, it did seem rather tame moving backwards but she found the blonde girl's performance to be amusing none the least.She didn't think she would start groping herself but it was a nice touch and added to her performance and she didn't mind watching her play with herself. She did realize that Kelly was being left out a little but she was only on person and wanted to share her time with all of them."I'll take another dare Kelly."She said smiling to her friend. She said dare this way she could give Kelly some love and no matter what the dare was if she had to pick someone it was going to be her.

Amanda gave her blonde friend a nudge with her knee and a quick look passed between the two of them. Kelly cast her eyes down a little after that, apparently it had been a reprimand for the sullen way in which she'd acted. Just as quickly she perked up again, deciding to just put that little sulk behind her and move on.

After a quick moment of hesitation Kelly suggested "Well, since the dares are supposed to get bigger as we move on... you dared me to have a fake orgasm, so I dare you to have a real one. Pick someone to help you if you want, but if you do they get to decide how to help".

"Okay Kelly."Chloe said smiling thinking her dare over a little before making her choice."Well I could just do it myself but where's the fun in that. Especially when I have three sexy room mates here to help me out."She added as she looked around at all three of them. She was going to stick to her own promise and give Kelly some attention plus her earlier comments made a convenient reason why. Though she did want to tease them a little and did a quick "random" pick as she moved her finger around before she stopped on Kelly "All right Kelly I think I'm ready to cash in on your offer and try a girl for my first time." Chloe said smiling as she got off Isabelle and headed over to her seat. She uncrumbled her blanket spreading it out before she laid down on it leaving room for Kelly to join her. "So what's your pick for my first orgasm that wasn't self induced?" She asked smiling at her.

All three of the girls looked eager to be picked as Chloe started her little game of 'random picking', but it was Kelly who grinned like a Cheshire Cat when it was her chosen. It was very tempting to decide to give Chloe that first orgasm but fucking her, but even the blonde decided that it would only be fair to let Chloe decide for herself who she wanted to sleep with first, if she even did want sex. The wet glimmer on the other girl's sex decided her though, if she wasn't going to feel that warmth wrapped around her cock just yet then Kelly at least wanted a taste.

Kneeling down in the space that Chloe had made, Kelly just smiled again and said "Like this" with a sultry tone, before lowering her head to between the other girl's legs. She placed a few light kisses against the skin of Chloe's thighs, but between their earlier teasing and the game of truth or dare, that was about as much 'foreplay' as Kelly thought was needed. The next thing the brunette would feel would be a warm, wet tongue taking several long and slow licks up her wet pussy right from base to just under her clit. Kelly seemed to like the taste, judging by the purr of delight she let out before redoubling her efforts.

Pressing her lips to Chloe's labia, the blonde sucked one into her mouth, applying a little pressure with her lips as she flicked her tongue over it - the same then followed with the other side. That wasn't going to make the girl cum though, or so Kelly thought, and that was what the dare had been. With that in mind, the blonde started to give faster licks that flicked right up and caught the hood of Chloe's clit. During this Kelly had been resting her hands on the brunette's thighs to keep them open and apart, but now she took her right hand and placed it on the mound of the other girl's sex, just above her clit, and started to rub in small circles, changing direction every few times.

Throughout this Isabelle and Amanda just kept quiet, they knew how hard it was to cum when they had an audience. Still, neither of them looked away at all.

Chloe just smiled at Kelly before she leaned her heard back resting it on the pillow she had brought out, she was nervous and excited all at the same time. She closed her eyes and breathed in slowly trying to calm herself down though created more of a surprise for herself as he didn't know what she was doing until she felt the kisses and then her tongue. She was kind of hoping she would pick this method remembering her good enough to eat comment and it was another first for her. She let out a few soft moans as Kelly slowly started to work on her pussy, enjoying every soft lick she felt.

As Kelly doubled her efforts Chloe got louder as her hands clenched the blanket as she arched her back up a little. She didn't care that the other two girls were watching even when she saw them as she tilted her head back moaning louder. The only thing she could focus on was Kelly's tongue and now now her thumb as it began to work on her clit. As she continued her new method her moans continued to get louder and she grew wetter occasionally arching her back up pushing her pussy against her more. Soon she had all she could take as she reached her climax point letting out her loudest moan as she clenched the blanket hard and began to squirm more on the blanket. After she finished she stared up at the ceiling panting heavily as she laid still not wanting to move for a little bit. "Wow.....you're... really good Kelly." Chloe panted lifting her head a little to look at her.

Honestly Kelly hadn't expected Chloe to cum so quickly, but it was hard to be disappointed that she had. At first the only response the blonde gave was a few more licks to try and extend the other girls pleasure for as long as possible (as well as greedily gather up any juices that her dorm-mate had produced) before smiling up at Chloe. "Aw, thanks" she chuckled at the compliment, then added "I've still got a few more tricks up my sleeve, I didn't get a chance to show you everything my mouth can do". With a wink she left it at that though, sitting up again and moving back to her own seat.

Kelly opened her mouth to speak, but before her lips were parted far Amanda was on her in a kiss, once again pushing her tongue into the blonde's mouth. Clearly the display had been as good to watch as it had been to be a part of. As they parted a few seconds later Kelly gave the other girl a questioning look, but the redhead just shrugged and said casually "I wanted a taste, even if it was second-hand. Anyway, Chloe you're up for a truth or dare next if you're ready to keep going, which do you want?

"Your welcome Kelly and guess that means we'll just have to do that again sometime." Chloe smiling as she winked back at her. She did wish she could have lasted longer herself but the whole night of pretty much foreplay had her pretty worked up already. She shifted herself up so she was sitting up now keeping her blanket sprawled out and sat on top of her pillow Just as she was now sitting she caught a glimpse Amanda's surprise kiss and smiled after hearing her reason for why. " Think I'm just going to be like Kelly and take only dares from now on." Chloe answered back to her smiling. She had almost recovered and by the time she found out what her next dare was she would be fine. She also didn't mind going again as she was having so much fun with it and her new friends.

Kelly grinned at the thought a second round and gave an approving nod, but she knew that either Amanda or Isabelle would probably know those same tricks. After all, the three girls had pretty much learned how to have sex together.

By now Isabelle was starting to be aware that two of them were naked while everyone else was still fully clothed, and so as Chloe mentioned going for all dares she nodded "Alright, from here on out we only give dares, that goes for everybody". After a few seconds of hesitation she smiled and added "and I dare you to guess who has the biggest cock here, by length, if you get it right then we move on, if you get it wrong then Amanda and Kelly will undress and you can suck all of them for thirty seconds each".

Chloe just nodded her head at her new dare and only made sense for the last two girls to adopt dare only as truth had died out a while ago. She looked around the room staring at the girl's crotch trying to figure out what size they were. "mmmm I know how big Izzy but what about you two."She twirling her hair a little as she thought it over more looking at Kelly and Amanda. She tried watching for an subtle clues but then again they might try and trick her so she would lose. She had no idea and her guess was Kelly she had the biggest chest so maybe so had the biggest everything. "Alright then I think that Kelly is the biggest one here." Chloe said pointing her finger at Kelly smiling.

There was no hiding their excitement, Kelly, Amanda and Isabelle alike all broke out into grins with enough tooth in them to make a shark that could smell blood proud. Chloe had of course guessed incorrectly. It hadn't really been a fair dare really, that had pretty much been the plan with this one - since she had no way of knowing it was a one in three guess, and if the new girl got it wrong then not only would they all get a short blowjob, but it would also mean the two clothed girls stripping. That could surely only the push the game in a more fun direction.

With a clearly fake apologetic look, Isabelle took her legs down off of the sofa and sat up, her cock standing to attention between her legs. "I guess you might as well start sucking me off while the other two undress" she teased. Neither the blonde nor the redhead paused to watch though. Amanda was naked first, she just pulled her dress up and over her head, quickly casting aside both her panties and bra.

Her breasts were smaller than Kelly's, but still definitely a good handful each, and then of course there was what was between her legs. At an impressive elven inches it was clear that she had the longest cock, but it wasn't any thicker than the one already on display. Unlike Isabelle she also had balls, but behind those was a vagina just like any other. More obvious as she bent down to pick up her discarded clothes however was her perky bubble-butt too.

Kelly was not fare behind, wiggling out of her denim shorts in a way that made her unsupported breasts jiggle something fierce inside her shirt. When her panties came down she was actually the shortest in the cock department, an inch smaller than Isabelle and with the same anatomy - penis without balls, but it was clear her member was the thickest by a fair margin. Then of course came her top, out of which spilled a very impressive bust supporting two nipples already hard with excitement. Both of the girls sat down on their own seats, waiting for their turn with smiles on their faces.

Chloe could tell by all of their smiles that she had guessed wrong, though she didn't really care for her she guessed it was a 50/50 seeing how one of the girls that wasn't naked would be bigger than Isabelle. She got off her sit and crawled over to couch and kneeling in front of her, pausing for a moment to gather herself. She had never done this before and though she did like pops and never had too much of a gagging problem with them. She slowly placed her lips around Isabelle's cock slowly taking in as much she could. For the thirty seconds she bobbed her head up and down trying to keep a medium pace without making herself gag but she was able to take in 7 of her 9 inches. She played around a bit with her tongue to so she would get the most out of this experience, though she doubted any of them would cum in such a short time. Once she was down she pulled her head off her cock and turned to watch the other girls strip smiling to see their naked bodies , though she couldn't help but focus on Amanda's large cock.

She crawled over to the other girls deciding that she would do Amanda last, she was the biggest and made sense for her to practice on the other two before her. She laid down between Kelly's legs her lips hoovering over her cock building up a little suspense before she kissed the tip of it and wrapped her lips around her. Being roughly the same size as Isabelle she was used to the length though her extra width took a slight re adjusting to. she seemed to have a better rhythm this time around and managed to take in her whole length in her mouth with out gagging on it. She hoped it was good seeing how Kelly had done a wonderful job on her and she wanted to return the favor to her.

Last but not least she shifted over to Amanda laying down in front of her, she was the one she was most nervous about seeing how she had a few inches on the other girls. She took a few second preparing herself as she giving Amanda's cock a quick lick up the shaft before placing her lips around it and start to suck her off. It was probably best out of the three as the two girls had been decent experience but she was not able to take in her whole cock. So instead she used a faster pace playing around with her tongue trying to make it the best she could for her. "You were my second guess Amanda."Chloe said after completing her last thirty second blow job."So how did I do for my first time?"

Izzy's head went back a little as her cock was pushed into Chloe's mouth, and with it she let out a low moan, one hand stroking the brunette's hair without actually pushing her down any further. To be honest she'd expected that this would be the other girl's first time, which was partly why she'd 'volunteered' to be sucked off first. There was a little thrill in knowing you were someone's first, but more than that her cock was probably the most manageable of the three - not so thick as Kelly's and not so long as Amanda's.

Still, the black-haired girl was defnitely impressed by both the fact that Chloe got down as far as she did (not to mention without gagging) and the way that it felt with her cock lodged in her dorm-mates throat. Add in the tongue and the anticipation that had been building throughout this game, and it was a miracle that Isabelle didn't cum in that short yet amazing thirty seconds. All too soon it was up though, and Isabelle just gave Chloe a smile to let her know that she'd done well, saving any comments or teasing for when they were actually finished.

Despite the crawling, which normally would have set off a round of laughing and taunting, Kelly and Amanda kept quiet too - except for during their turns of course. It was much the same as with the first girl, except Kelly was clearly more vocal as she moaned out phrases like "Oof, god that feels good" and "Oh! look how deep..." She too didn't cum though, despite how close it probably came.

Amanda was pretty quiet on her turn, the faster pace kept her short of breath as she panted a little, fingernails digging into the bed-covers she was using as a seat with her knuckles white. One last groan escaped her lips though as Chloe pulled off, and Amanda gave her a tired looking smile. "Oh you did great, but next time I'm going to fit it all in that mouth of yours" she teased "and don't worry if you gag, I enjoy that. It feels great when a throat squeezes around you cock like that".

With a laugh she leaned down and gave the girl a kiss on the mouth to show she was only teasing, even if she was telling the truth, and then sat up again. "My turn, so who has a dare for me?"

Chloe was glad she had some natural born skill at sucking them off enjoying making them moan she was worried that it would have been a huge failure but she was sure if it was she would be getting plenty of practice. As Amanda came in for the kiss she kissed her back holding her for a little bit, her tease didn't bother her much and actually turned her on a little bit curious if she would be able to take it all in at some point."glad you all enjoyed just wish it was a little bit longer myself." Chloe joke once she was done with kissing her and returned to her seat sitting back down on her pillow. Looking around at the girls and seeing most had come close to cumming but her dare had been more of a tease she got an idea for Amanda. "I dare you to finish what I started with my dare and make you three cum." Chloe said smiling at her, it seemed like a fitting dare, and left the method open for her. She hoped it didn't break the rules excluding herself from being a target but didn't think it would as she gave her the option and didn't say an exact name. Also she didn't think it was fair that she had been the only one so far to get to cum while the others were just teased.

Chloe was wrong if she thought she'd exempted herself from being a target with that dare, quite the contrary, she'd made herself a target in the very literal sense - but she'd be finding that out soon enough. Amanda smiled and stood up, gesturing for the other two girls to do the same. They did, and fell in to either side of her, standing right in front of Chloe. "Might as well give you front row seats" the redhead grinned, then reached to either side of herself and placed a hand on each of the other girls' cocks.

She started to stroke, one in each hand, though her own cock remained untouched at first. Kelly and Isabelle seemed to get the idea though, and it was the blonde's hand who made it to Amanda's cock first - leaving Isabelle fondling the redhead's balls. The three of them stroked each other, and it was clear from the few soft moans from all three sets of lips that none of them had quite calmed down from their previous session in Chloe's mouth.

Pre-cum leaked from the heads of their cocks, smeared across their tips by the way hands continued to stroke, getting faster and faster as the girls started to pant a little. It was Kelly who let out a loud, throaty moan first. Her member twitched and throbbed, before a sticky rope of cum shot from her and caught Chloe on the shoulder, the next two hit one of her breasts and the last splashed over her skin. Amanda laughed at that, but she cut off with a gasp as her own orgasm hit her - letting out several spurts of her own that splashed onto Chloe's cheeks, nose, and a little at the end that dropped onto her stomach.

Isabelle licked her lips looking at the cum glazed girl in front of her, knowing it was her turn next. Her cock might have been the most 'average' - not as thick as Kelly's, nor as long as Amanda's - but there was nothing average about her ejaculation. With a moan she pushed the redhead's hand away to take aim for herself, and let loose at least ten large, heavy spurts of that thick, creamy cum. Chloe's lips, her other breast, her neck and even her forehead got a good dose of it, before finally Isabelle stopped stroking herself and looked down at her with a grin.

"That was a fun dare" she laughed, looking at the now messy girl in front of her. "I can't wait for mine".

Chloe looked at Amanda confused by her choice for the dare and why she needed a front row seat, but she enjoyed the show watching the three girls stroke each other off. Even if it was a stretch on what she had dared Amanda to do assuming only one of the girls would be able to get off. It wasn't until she could see them get ready to blow that she realized why she was in the front row for this dare. She wanted to move out of the way but she didn't have much of a physical window or time to do so. And soon she saw Kelly cumming as it hit her body thankful it had only landed on her chest, she had never tasted it before and knew her first taste would be soon. She could tell the other two were about ready to blow too so she quickly closed her eyes and mouth not wanting to get it in her eyes.

Chloe could tell Isabelle was the biggest load as she felt it cover much more than the last two and opened her eyes a little to see if she was done covering her in cum. For a minute she just sat there her face and body having an odd warmth as she could feel the loads on her skin, she was a little upset that they hadn't at least warned her but she did bring it on herself, though their laughs didn't help. She reached her hands up wiping away the cum that had started to drip down by her eyes, rather than wipe it on her blanket she pushed the two fingers she used in her mouth licking them clean. It was an odd taste and but not unpleasant and the more she licked her fingers the more it grew on her." Next time can I at least get a warning?" Chloe asked looking up at the three girl before wiping away more of the mess by her lips with her tongue. "Alright Izzy I dare you to clean up the mess from Amanda's dare." Chloe said smiling up at her. She didn't mind being cover by them but she didn't exactly want to spend the rest of the night like this and it seemed like fair turn around to clean up her own mess.

"No" Kelly giggled at the request for a warning, though she was glad that clearly Chloe was already thinking about 'next time'. "Half the fun is in watching your pretty face turn to shock right before we paint it white". She winked though, showing she was only joking. If Chloe really did want to be warned, then she would be. With a shrug she added "shoulda worked it out though, what did you think was gonna happen with you sitting right in front of us?" She grinned as she sat down next to Chloe, giving her a little side hug and resting her head on the girl's shoulder, not caring that she got a little cum in her hair in the process.

When the next dare came Isabelle nodded with a sympathetic smile, but added "Mandy, go fetch some warm water and a cloth?" in something halfway between a question and an order. She planned on cleaning up the most part in a more fun way, but tongues didn't exactly make the best method of cleaning. With that she leaned forwards and kissed Chloe on the lips, using her tongue to collect a little of them cum that the girl had missed on her own lick. She straddled Chloe then, her cock which still showed no sign of going soft poking the other girl in the stomach a little as Isabelle started to suck and lick the sticky semen off of the other girl's shoulder and neck. She swallowed most, but every now and again she came up with some in her mouth and kissed Chloe, using her tongue to push some of it into her mouth too.

Moving to Chloe's breasts next she repeated the same, but gave her nipples more of a suck than they really needed, not to mention a few extra flicks of her tongue. That just left Chloe's face, which with a few blushes Isabelle ended up licking as if she were an over-excited puppy, kissing the other girl on the cheek and the tip of her nose a few times until she announced "I think you're as clean as a tongue bath will get you. Amanda has the water, we can let you clean up properly before we keep going".

"Yeah, was a bit too slow on the draw there."Chloe joked back to Kelly smiling. she was a little disappointed hearing Isabelle ask for a rag and water, but that soon faded as she felt the girl lean in for the kiss. She laid down still allowing her to use her tongue with out her interference and just watched her work enjoying the feel of her tongue on her. The first kiss she hadn't been expecting a surprise to be pushed into her mouth, though she loved it and let her gift sit in her mouth for a bit before she swallowed it. As Isabelle worked on cleaning her Chloe's eyes drifted down to stare at her cock surprised by despite the load she given off she still seemed ready to go again. Her favorite part of her bath was defiantly when was cleaning her breast as it was the part she was waiting for the most. She let out a few soft moans as she felt Isabelle lick her nipples , not caring that she probably spent too much time on them.

"Thanks Izzy, though you managed to get some on you." Chloe said smiling as she pulled the girl down for a kiss for a moment, before she licked Isabelle's cheeks to clean what little bit she got on herself while cleaning Chloe. She released the girl and reached over to the bowl pulling the rag out and giving it a light squeeze. She then touched up her body to get the last bit of cum and stickiness off her, a few times re-soaking the rag in the water before continuing. Once done she placed the rag back in the bowl, she didn't care if she stayed on her it felt nice and was in no hurry to push her off. "It's Kelly's turn right."Chloe asked looking at trying to think of where to go bigger from here.

Isabelle giggled a little as her own face was licked, she hadn't realized just how much the feel of it could tickle. She flashed a 'thank you' look at the other girl and then gave her a quick hug, before settling down again on the sofa she'd claimed for her own. With Kelly and Amanda now back in their attention, it was clear that Isabelle was not the only one still with an erection. Apparently the phrase 'refractory period' didn't apply to futas the same way that it didn't apply to women.

"Uh-huh" Amanda confirmed "It's Kelly's turn... and I dare her to let someone straddle and tit-fuck her" the redhead said with a smirk. Kelly just rolled her eyes, apparently this was something that happened a lot - not really a great surprise given that out of the four girls there her breasts were clearly the largest by a good ammount. She considered for a moment, deciding who to pick and then frowned.

"Actually, we can't do that. It's not fair to Chloe since she doesn't have a cock. I wouldn't be able to pick her." the blonde pointed out. Amanda nodded in agreement, it wouldn't be fair in that case. Her eyes lit up in a wicked grin a moment later though.

"I dare you to let all three of us tickle you"

Kelly groaned "But you know I always..."

"Ahh! It's a yes or no, and you get a forfeit if it's no" Amanda interrupted.

With a sigh Kelly laid back, spreading her legs and arms so that the other girls could reach any part of her they wanted. "Fine."

Chloe rose from her sit and sat down beside Kelly trying to guess what areas would be her best spot to tickle her, she was a little upset kin of wanting to watch someone tit fuck the girl. But her claim was fair as it excluded Chloe even if she was fine with just watching that dare. She briefly looked down at her own chest curious if her own bust was enough for that as it sounded like a fun idea. She even briefly pushed them together before she returned her attention to the other girls.

"So how long do we get then?"Chloe asked switching to a kneeling position and leaned over the girl smiling. Without waiting for an answer she start seeing how she found stop when ever she told to and she was eager to start. Chloe's hands started up by Kelly's shoulders and started ticking her armpits for a little bit before she moved them down towards her waist still tickling her as she moved them. When her hands moved over her chest she gave them a quick feel, knowing that probably wasn't a spot but she wanted to make it better for Kelly and she was curious herself. Once she was at her waist she gave her a quick soft poke with both hands on either side before she resumed tickling her more. The last spot she could think of was her feet which she guessed to be the worst as it was hers. She kept one hand tickling her waist as the other trailed down her thigh and slowly made it's way to her feet and proceeded to tickle it

Kelly didn't miss that little push together the other girl gave her breasts, sure Isabelle and Anna were both watching the blonde herself, but from her vantage point Kelly had a good view. She could tell when Chloe was thinking or so she thought, and it was a sure bet now that somebody had brought it up that before long, somebody would want to stick their cock between someone else's breasts - and while the brunette might not have been the biggest amongst them, she was still big enough.

"You'll know when" the redhead laughed at Chloe's question, before joining in with the tickling. Her own hands went for Kelly's ribs and hips, while Isabelle was giving her friend much the same treatement around her neck and under her chin. With all three of them going at it, it wasn't at all long before Kelly was red in the face and squealing with laughter, writhing a little to get away from the hands on her body, yet at the same time loving the contact. As Chloe moved down to the blonde's feet, Amanda sat on Kelly's legs to stop her kicking, all the while mercilessly tickling at her thighs. Isabelle on the other hand had moved away from the dare a little and started to rub and squeeze the blonde's breasts when it happened.

"Stop, stop!" Kelly cried out through gales of laughter "I can feel...I'm going to..." With a last strong fit of giggling and a little squeal little white spots appeared at the tips of her nipples, and with one more squeeze from Izzy, little steams of milk ran from them over her breasts. With that both of the other girls stopped, assuming Chloe would too. Neither of them said anything, wanting to see Chloe's reaction to this as Kelly blushed fiercely. She interjected herself though, "It happens when I get tickled" she admitted with a slightly embarrassed tone.

Chloe had not being paying much attention to Kelly's chest as she was focusing on her feet and waist, though she had heard the girls cries out for them to stop. She expected her to at some point say pee as it was normal when most people were tickled for this long and hard, but hat came out was a complete surprise to her. Feeling something drip onto her hand by her waist she stopped shortly though the last one to do so and looked up staring at her chest, as her milk spurted out. Chloe raised her had someone it and lifted it to her face licking the girl's milk off, it wasn't bad just slightly sweeter than regular.

"It's okay Kelly it's nothing to be embarrassed over."Chloe said smiling to the girl, it was a natural thing though she didn't think it was possible if you hadn't had a kid. She felt bad as the other two probably knew this would happen and she wanted to make her feel better, she got up from her sit and straddled Kelly smiling as she lowered her head to her chest."Might as well not let go to waste and cry over it."Chloe said to her before she began lick up the milk on her breast. Once done with that she attached her lips to one of her nipples and began to softly suck on it getting out what ever milk she could.

Back
Top Bottom