Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School full of Futas (Kinky-sub Kimmi Kayley)

Isabelle gave a shrug, honestly there wasn't too much that had happened to her that she considered overly embarrassing, not counting the baby stuff everyone had like pet names her parents called her. A rose tint bloomed in her cheeks then as she remembered something, sparing a side-long glance and Kelly. "Last year in the netball finals somebody" another pointed glance at Kelly followed "thought it would be funny to take my bra out of my sports bag before the game. They needed me in court, so I had to play in just the loose shirt with my boobs bouncing everywhere".

Both Kelly and Amanda laughed at that, the redhead adding "Oh that was great, the crowd were cheering and counting how many times your nipples slipped into view. Wasn't it about ten by the end of the game?"

"We still won..." Isabella pointed out with a roll of her eyes, then turned to Kelly "And since little miss daring over here wants to skip truths, I dare you to take off your bra now".

The blonde flushed a little pink herself since her tanktop wasn't exactly going to hide much with her bra off, but she wasn't going to turn the dare down. Turning away just a little to hide what she was doing, the next few moments passed with her rummaging under the front of her top (apparently the bra clasp was at the front) before she turned around with the garment in her hand, throwing it over her shoulder to get it out of the way.

Large though her breasts were, gravity had been kind to Kelly and her boobs had barely shifted inside her shirt without that extra support, but now the shape of her nipples was quite visible through the fabric of her top. "Easy..." she sighed, feigning boredom, before turning to Chloe and asking "Truth or dare?"

"probably helped to distract your opponents though." Chloe giggled trying not to laugh too hard at her story though it was pretty funny. As Kelly preformed her dare she watched trying to focus more on her face than her semi exposed chest though her eyes did drift down once or twice to see her nipples poking through the shirt. She made sure not to look too long as she didn't want to encourage Kelly too much more. "I'll go with dare this time around"Chloe answered back kind of regretting it but it was too late to change her answer and she was just going to have to deal with it.

The girls, including Isabelle, giggled at the comment that Chloe made. Clearly there was no longer any hard feelings about that particular netball game, it was just a funny if somewhat embarrassing story to tell. There wasn't much more time to reminisce about that though, as Kelly was all too eager to get on with things now that she'd found out the other girl was taking a dare. Part of her was tempted to make Chloe strip too, but she didn't want to make things too sexual too quickly in case she scared the poor girl off. Instead the blonde decided "I dare you to touch one of us three" she gestured to herself, Isabelle and Amanda then "somewhere that you've never touched a girl before".

A little belatedly Kelly added "for at least for five seconds" then winked "more if you want to".

"Okay who to pick."Chloe said nodding her head as she got on her knees and positioned herself in front of all three of the girls. She closed her eyes holding one finger out and moved it around humming softly for a little bit before she stopping. As she opened her eyes and saw her finger pointing to Isabelle. The dare wasn't that bad seeing how she had never touched a girl before, even her few girl friends were never that close to grope them. "Well haven't touch much beyond a girls hand."She said getting up and walked around the circle stopping behind Isabelle. "Sorry Kelly but at least you get a good view this way."Chloe teased her blushing a little as she reached her hands around and cupped them on Isabelle's chest. she gave each one a light squeeze and her time was probably closer to half a minute, clearly enjoying herself a little."So Amanda truth or Dare?" She asked taking her hands off Isabelle and returned to her seat."And sorry if that was too long Isabelle."

Isabelle didn't know if she'd actually been chosen by chance or whether or not Chloe was just making it look that way, but all the same she smiled brightly when she was pointed to - sitting up to give Chloe better access to whatever she decided that she was going to touch. When the comment about not touching more than a hand came though she just assumed that meant her thigh or some other innocent place would be given a quick squeeze. It was a surprise when the other girl moved behind her as a result, and an even bigger one when her breasts were cupped. A very pleasant surprise though.

For those thirty or so seconds there was a grin on the black-haired girl's face as she was fondled, occasionally letting out a little sigh when her breasts were squeezed. To her credit, Kelly didn't visibly show any sign of jealousy or trying to rush them on, but it was clear from the look on her face that she wished it was her.

With a chuckle, and a pink flush in her cheeks Isabelle assured the other girl "Oh just call me Izzy, and it wasn't too long at all, I'd have been happy to let you go for as long as you liked".

Amanda cut in and answered the question she'd been asked though, feeling a little left out of the conversation which had seemed to center around the other three girls for a while now. "Well I was going to say truth" she admitted "but after that, I'm thinking dare".

"Wish I had known that before I stopped."Chloe joked to her, being truthful. She had quite enjoyed playing with her chest more than she expected she would and did want to go longer. "mmmm okay since me and Izzy had a little fun, why don't you two.I dare you to give Kelly a lap dance, and if she doesn't want one you can pick someone else.And no stripping " Chloe said looking at her smiling pointing to both the girls as she told her dare. She gave Kelly the option to pick so it wasn't too pushy, even if she liked only girls she didn't want to assume she would want it from Amanda. Now that they had gone a full round she was starting to get into it more and was having a blast with her new room mates.

Amanda shook her head, but it was more at the forgetfulness of herself and her two older friends rather than at Chloe. "Sorry we did actually forget a rule, you can decide who does what, but you can't say who they do it to, like Kelly did there" the redhead pointed out with a chuckle "god knows she wanted your hands on her, but she let you choose who to touch". The reluctant nod from Kelly was proof enough that this was true, after all, she wouldn't have said no to a lap dance from any of the girls right then.

With an apologetic smile that turned into a wicked grin, Amanda suggested "I think I can make it up to you though, you can have the lap dance instead to say sorry for introducing a new rule...unless you don't want one of course, I'm sure we can bend the rule this one time if you'd prefer".

In the meantime, Isabelle had decided that they would make a real dare out of this, and she'd gone to fetch a CD player as well as a chair for whoever was going to be receiving the dance.

"Well, don't want to have the rules bent for my mistake so if your pick is me I'll gladly take a dance."Chloe said blushing a bright red for her mistake. It did seem obvious to her now rethinking over Kelly's dare. She climbed up on the chair sitting trying to relax herself as much as she could before it started. But she wasn't prepared and it was a decent apology as watching her reaction would be good for a few laughs. though she was nervous she was kind of excited to as it would be another first for her and now she could easily see how most of the student hooked up even if they came her only liking boys.

Kelly shrugged as the other girls got into place, Isabelle sitting back down as Amanda walked over to where she stood in front of Chloe, now in the hot seat. "It wasn't a mistake you made" the blonde assured her "We just forgot to mention it. It makes it harder to gang up on someone this way".

As she was speaking, the other girls had set the music player to a radio station with a dance track playing, and then conversation cut off as Amanda stepped forwards, her legs spread a little as she put one on either side of Chloe "Normally they'd make you sit on your hands for this" she teased "but I don't mind you touching".

With that, the redhead started to move in time with the music a little, swaying from side to side to get into the mood of things, before she leaned down, arching her back to where her breasts were only an inch from the other girl's face, before another beat of the music pulled her away before making contact. This happened a few more times, before as the tempo changed Amanda turned around, her rear now towards Chloe. Bending over, she swayed her hips with the music, the cloth of her dress pulled tight over her squeezable rump. There was plenty of time for the sitting girl to touch if she wanted to, but soon enough Amanda went one step further and actually sat down in her lap, grinding circles against the brunette along with the beat.

With one last change of the song, the redhead stood up and turned again so that once again there were face to face, leaning forwards till her lips were just a scant inch from Chloe's - then as the song ended in a rush, pulled away before the other girl could lean in for a kiss.

Chloe just nodded her head as the music started and her face grew more red as the dance went on. She didn't intend on do much touching but she couldn't help herself from giving her butt a playful spank and a quick grab. As she was grinding on lap she also reached her hands up holding onto her waist , not wanting to push her luck too much with the touching. It was her first lap dance so didn't have much in the way of other comparisons but she defiantly enjoyed it. As it reached the end and she looked like she was gonna kiss her she closed her eyes half getting ready to go in for one only to open her eyes and she her gone. She stood up once the dance was over and moved the chair back before returning to her own seat. " Glad my first lap dance was a good one."She joked, her face still a little red from being in the spot light and Amanda's dance had gotten her a little hot and bothered. Not that she was going to openly admit that second part to them.

Amanda gave the other girl a wink as she complimented her on the lap dance, not really trusting herself to speak right then. She didn't think Chloe would lie about it, but if it had been so good then why didn't she get an erection? With all her grinding the redhead hadn't felt to much as a twitch or lump from the other girl. Part of her wanted to say that if Chloe hadn't enjoyed it she could be honest, not everybody liked girls and even then, not all who did liked ones with cocks.

"Uhm, guys?" Isabelle spoke up "I think we screwed up the order... It was supposed to be Kelly then Amanda then me... but we sort of kipped Mandy out then came back... How about we change it so that anybody can ask the for truth or give the dare, but the person who does it just goes around the circle".

Following that new (and less confusing) rule that she'd just suggested, Isabelle said "I'll take a truth" knowing that if she went for a dare, this would quickly turn into a game of groping each other. She wasn't against that of course, she was just concerned for the ostensibly straight girl in the room.

Since anybody could ask now, Kelly piped up and asked "Favourite position, and giving or receiving end".

"Sixty-nine" the black-haired girl answered without a hint of hesitation, she definitely had an oral fixation. "So both, but I like to be underneath".

"Good to know" the blonde giggled, then shrugged "guess we're on me then, and I'm only allowed dares. Who has one for me?"

Chloe just nodded her head not really to concern with the order as long as it seemed fair and one of them wasn't solely being asked or dared. As she listened to Isabelle tell her truth it took her a few seconds to figure it but she soon got it. Even if she wasn't a complete virgin she wasn't exactly the most knowledgeable person in the room. Even the few times she had watched anything sexual it was pretty tame and missionary so her answer would have been boring. "Alright Kelly I got one for you" Chloe said getting up and rushed into her room, quickly coming back with something behind her back."I dare you to pick someone to spank you twenty times with this." Chloe said taking her seat again after handing her a decently wide hair brush.

As Chloe rushed away, the redhead couldn't contain herself any longer, she had to mention it. "Guys, do you reckon she's actually enjoying this?" Amanda asked in a hushed tone that wouldn't carry. "I mean, I was giving her that lapdance, she's been groping Isabelle and staring at Kelly's nipples... but I didn't even feel any hint of an erection when my ass was on her".

Isabelle joined in and added in the same near-whisper "I'd say from the look on her face that she's enjoying herself, but yeah, that does seem a bit odd... maybe we should ask her?" Blushing the older girl changed her mind "Maybe not actually, it could be erectile dysfunction... some of the girls with lower hormone levels get that. We don't want to embarrass her".

Kelly was just about to speak too when their new dorm-mate came back into the room, Isabelle had been right, Chloe certainly seemed excited and here she was suggesting a spanking. With a grin the blonde motioned towards the chair again and Amanda went to fetch it. Handing the brush right back, she decided "I pick you then Chloe, go sit down and I'll bend over your lap so you can punish me for being such a wicked girl and tricking the cook into giving us alcohol".

Not only was the blonde eager to have her ass played with, something that always turned her on, but leaning across Chloe's lap like that it would be easy to feel if she got hard at all. If not, that would be the time to ask if she was enjoying herself.

"Okay though doesn't seem much like of a punishment if you like it. But guess that means I'll have to try harder."Chloe joked as she sat in the chair once more waiting for Kelly to bend over across her lap. Though she couldn't show it like the other girls she was having a fun time and all the groping, lap dance and now this had gotten her turned on just not in the sense they could see. As soon as she was on her lap Chloe spanked her once to get a feel for the brush before she continued. After each spank she counted out loud, some being soft and others harder, she even messed with her a few times stooping mind swing but still counted." Well hope you learned your lesson after that."Chloe joked after giving her the final hard spank.

As Kelly bent over the other girl's lap she could tell that Amanda had bee right, even with her own thighs pressing right against where she thought Chloe's cock would be the blonde couldn't feel a thing. She was distracted by the spanking when that started though, so with the yelps and giggles that came with the paddling her ass was getting, Kelly stopped concentrating on what was missing. When all twenty had been given, she could feel a dull sting in her ass along with a rosy heat that more than made up for the small amount of pain.

"Oh I learned it alright" the blonde chuckled as she stood up "naughty girls get to have all the fun". Sitting back down, with only a minor wince as she did, Kelly looked at the other two girls with a quick, barely noticeable, look passing between them before going to Chloe. However this game went on, the three of them wanted less blunt way to check if their new dorm-mate was actually enjoying it.

It was Isabelle who asked the girl "truth or dare?"

"Well if that's true guess I'll have to start being more naughty this year."Chloe joked as Kelly moved herself off of her lap. "Tru.. Dare " Chloe said going for truth but changed her mind half way through it, she was having too much fun getting and giving dares she didn't want to switch back. She took her seat still holding her brush for a little bit before placing it down on the floor in front of her. She looked around the room waiting for her dare, trying to guess which of the girls would be the one to give it to her to predict what she might have to do.

Isabelle's mouth opened a fraction as soon as Chloe started to say truth, she had a question in mind that would have easily solved their little problem. When the other girl changed mid word though her mouth closed again and a pensive look crossed her face. Amanda leaned in and whispered in her ear, and with a nod Isabelle relayed the idea, whatever it was, to the blonde girl. Kelly smiled and gave a nod of her own, showing that she agreed.

It was Amanda who actually gave the dare though, and she didn't beat around the bush. "We all dare you to take your clothes off, all of them. In exchange, since that is a big dare, you can pick one of us to take our clothes off too, but after you take yours off".

Chloe's face turned red hearing her dare and she wanted to change her mind but she couldn't now. It was more just being naked not that she felt uncomfortable with the girls and having someone else be naked would help. Plus she figured it was only time before they saw her exposed after all would be sleeping in the same room as one of them and it might happen on accident."Alrighty then." Chloe said as she stood up from her seat. " Izzy we'll be my pick." Chloe said as she started to unbutton her shirt.

She took her time taking her clothes off to kind of tease the girls and also work up the nerves for her under layers. Once her shirt was off she pull her stockings off and tossed them on the couch. After pulling her skirt down she stood there wearing only a matching set of white bra and panties each with pink bows. She slowly reached behind her back undoing her bra and jokingly tossed it to Kelly. Finally she pulled her panties down and tossed them on the couch. She gave them a quick twirl to show off her form."What do you think?"Chloe asked she sat down again she tried to relax and sit natural not wanting to cheapen the dare and cover herself up."Ok your turn."

It was a good thing that nobody had turned the radio off since that lap dance Amanda had given, otherwise the silence in the room would have been complete, other than the few sounds Chloe made as she slipped out of her clothes. Three pairs of eyes watched eagerly, a hungry look on Kelly's face along with Amanda's, a smile on Isabelle's lips. That was two out of two times that the black-haired girl had been picked by the new girl, was that chance, or did Chloe have a little crush?

As she was thinking about that, to her side Kelly crossed her legs a little awkwardly as if to hide something, eyes fixed on Chloe's now bare breasts. It wasn't long before Amanda rolled over until she was on her front, laying down a little rather than sitting. Only Izzy sat still, but then again she was the one wearing tight jeans which naturally did a good job of concealing certain things. None of the girls actually thought that they had anything to hide, but it was just reflex after doing so for so long.

When the other girl finally got her panties down far enough to see for certain, there were three gasps from the assembled watching girls, but of course, it was Kelly who blurted it out. "Oh my god, you don't have a cock!"

Chloe looked around them confused at their awkward behavior as she stripped almost looking like guys trying to hide something. Their stares didn't bother her too much as she expected it being the new girl and probably only one they hadn't seen naked. And if the other two were even a little like Kelly she assumed they would be watching her closely.As she heard Kelly's comment she was confused and silent , though that soon turned to a laugh thinking it was a joke they had planned when she fetched her brush."Ummm of course I don't silly, just a normal girl like everyone else here. Why did you expect me to be some kind of hermaphrodite?" Chloe said her laughter ending as she adjusted her glasses a little as she glanced around the room. The silence let her think taking in the other two girls behavior and was starting to click. "Come on Izzy, you have to strip too." Chloe pleaded to her hoping it would break the tension and shift focus off her.Though still thinking over what Kelly said she was wondering if she would be a normal girl like her. She had never thought that the possibility even existed but she was curious now.

The word 'normal' was not a good one to go throwing about like that, but only Amanda out of the three girls sitting in front of Chloe flinched a little at it. It was Kelly that acted first though, her cheeks pink as she now looked uncharacteristically flush in the cheeks. The blonde uncrossed her legs, and sure enough there was the outline of a bulge in her little denim shorts - one that looked to be barely contained by the clothing at that.

The redhead rolled over so that she was sitting down again, then sure enough tehre was a similar bulge in the front of her own dress - though more obvious due to the loose material. With a shrug and a blush of her own she admitted "Well, yeah, we kind of did expect that you would be a hermaphrodite, this is a school for hermaphrodites after all..."

Isabelle was the only one who had been dared to strip though, and quickly she popped the buttons on her blouse and cast it aside, followed quickly by the baby-blue bra that she'd been wearing. If not as endowed as her two friends, she still had a more than respectable C-cup clinging to her slim frame. Socks quickly followed, and then in one swift tug the black-haired girl pulled down both jeans and panties, before stepping out of them and straightening up.

"Me too" she said with a slightly forced smile and a shrug, pointing down with one hand. Sure enough, right about her shaved pussy, which was glistening a little in the light due to it wetness, an erect penis and a large one at that stood to attention. With a nervous chuckle she added "Nine inches, if you're wondering".

Chloe was speechless as one by one her room mates shifted showing off the bulges they had been covering up ans Isabelle's naked form confirmed what all three of them were.As she stare Isabelle's erection she took her glasses of rubbing her eyes before placing them back on again. Chloe had hoped it was a dream or an even more elaborate joke but after another quick glance around the room nothing had changed. She could also tell her last statement had hurt them and she genuinely felt bad about her remark, but till now she assumed it was an all girl school. "Amanda I'm....I'm sorry for using the N word. I...I really had no idea." Chloe mange to say breaking her silence her cheeks just as red as every one else in the room. She wasn't sure what or even how to feel about all this. Part of her was scared but it quickly changed when she realized that they were still the same girls she meet today and had fun with tonight. And her fear soon turned to lust as she was turned on by the thought of them and Isabelle's rather large cock out on display wasn't helping her ignore things.

Getting up out of her seat she walked across the room and knelt beside Amanda hugging her tight with her naked body to comfort her. "You three are still my new friends no matter what. And it's kind of cool you get the best of both worlds." Chloe said smiling to her trying to lighten the heavy mood she had set in place. "And thanks Izzy, I was wondering, just could tell your bigger than I've seen in person."Chloe joke trying to get the others to smile. She wasn't sure how long she was going to stay here after having a physical the school would know she was different but she still wanted to enjoy tonight.

Amanda did relax a little with the apology, but it was quite obvious that she'd not exactly planned on outing herself in that way to someone who didn't understand, and the reaction hadn't helped. The hug however did help, a lot. It was nearly impossible for her to stay upset with a naked girl in her arms, especially when that girl was as good looking as Chloe. Wrapping her own arms around the brunette Amanda rested her head against her new dorm-mates shoulder and mumbled "S'okay, we just though you were like us, it wasn't meant to be a surprise".

Kelly had been watching this entire exchange, and with Chloe's apology she'd gotten over the little embarrassment that had been caused. This moment with the hugging was too mushy for her though, and she decided to take what she was owed. Reaching out, she cupped a hand on Chloe's bare ass and gave it a light squeeze on one cheek and a few pats before smiling contentedly to herself. "Alright lovebirds, tender moment's over. We've got a game to play. Truth or dare Mandy?"

The redhead sighed and pulled away from the hug though not before looking down and giving Chloe's breasts a fond glance, the moment over with her friend's words. "The way this game is going? I'll take a dare".

Chloe just looked back at Kelly smiling as she felt her bare ass being groped by her, she had kind of forgotten her earlier person but couldn't blame her for the timing. She was glad Amanda was feeling better now and they could resume their game with this awkwardness behind them.The hug had help her too as it was nice being held in her arms. "Alright then I dare you to kiss someone for a minute straight, how ever you want to. "Chloe said as she got of her lap and returned to her seat. She wasn't sure how long she had to be naked but what first felt awkward now felt comfortable and had almost forgotten that she wasn't wearing anything. She wanted to stay on her lap a little longer but she din't want to make her or Kelly too uncomfortable, or more than she already did.

At the dare Amanda gave a smile and a nod, turning to Kelly for this one. "I think Blondie is going to get too jealous if I kiss you or Izzy" the redhead giggled, looking over her shoulder at Chloe. After that though her attention shifted to Kelly in fully, and a second or too after that Amanda was sitting in the other girl's lap, straddling her. The kiss started off fairly chaste, just a light press of the lips... but it only stayed that way for a few seconds. It wasn't long at all before their tongues were in each other's mouth, soft moans coming every now and again as they made out passionately. A few times it even looked as though the redhead was going to grab Kelly's breasts, but she seemed to remember that it wasn't what she'd been dared to do each time.

While this was going on, Isabelle turned to Chloe and said quietly "You'll be keeping them off until the end of the game, or until someone dares you to put them back on... which isn't likely". Of course the brunette hadn't said anything out loud, but there was the tell-tale way that her eyes flickered to her discarded clothes every now and again. Before Chloe could reply though the other two girls stopped kissing, deciding that the minute was over, and sat down next to each other a little short of breath.

"I think we're done with truths... Isabelle, I dare you to pick someone to suck on your nipples" Kelly grinned at her friend, who in turn fixed a smile on Chloe.

"I'm picking you, a full minute, and make sure you get both".

Back
Top Bottom