Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School full of Futas (Kinky-sub Kimmi Kayley)

kinky-sub

Super-Earth
Deep in up state New York there is a there is two well known schools, the Rose Wood Academy for gifted girls and the Morning Wood Academy for special girls. though both schools seem like the same on the out side being a boarding school for intelligent girls nestled in the woods there is a huge difference between the two. The Morning Wood academy wasn't exactly for girls, rather Futas seeking a place to learn where no one would bother or harass them , even the staff is mostly made up of Futa except for a few male cafeteria cooks and the head of the school Mr Gravelle. The school was ina perfect location deep in the woods where no one would casually come across it and cell phone service was non existent keeping them in perfect isolation from the outside world.

Chloe rubbed her eyes as her mom reached a hand back to stir her from her nap as they were about to pull into the school's long driveway. Most of the trip so far had been a blur as it was a long drive from her home and she had been up late the night before packing her stuff and chatting with friends. she didn't hate her parents for making her go here and she knew her home town school wouldn't give her the head start she needed so she was fine with it. Plus on the other side being an only child she was looking forward to the rooming with other girls. As her mom pulled up the car 3 women approached the car the car handing them a welcome sheet with her room number and key attached to it. As her mom got out of the car the one woman not taking her stuff stopped the door with her hand. "I'm sorry Ms. Gambino only students and staff are allowed in side for safety concerns. You can withdraw Chloe from her on the scheduled breaks and talk in the town down the street." She said sternly before leaving with the other two women. Chloe got up gathering her small bag and went around to the other side and hugged her mom goodbye."Tell dad I love them and see you guys for the holidays." she said giving her one last hug.

The first day was just as pointless as her old school with it being filled with paperwork, learning the new rules of the school and a mandated physical exam by the school nurse. At least on the bright side it was only a half day of the stuff and after lunch they were free to roam the school. Chloe spent an hour going to her classrooms for tomorrow and planning her route out for the day. Once she was done she headed to her dorm to unpack her stuff. It was fairly large suite style with one big common room and two shared rooms attached with a full bathroom in the middle of the rooms. Surprised to see no one home she found bed and began to empty out her suitcases. Once she had done most of it she pulled out her book and laid down on the sofa to read.

"I'm telling you, she did!" The blonde protested, a wide grin on her face as the three girls walked into the room as if they owned it. "you know what the nurse is like... she was down on her knees two minutes into the physical and..." an elbow to the side from her redheaded friend silenced the girl with a mutter 'Ouch, you hit my boob, what was that ... Ohh..." As that last sound left her lips the blonde girl finally noticed that the sofa of the room they had only briefly looked at before now had another girl sitting on it, presumably their last roommate.

The third girl that had just entered, a slightly older looking black haired girl stepped forwards while the other two hesitated in the doorway a little, then within a few steps she was standing in front of seat with a smile on her lips. "Hi, I'm Isabelle, and you must be our new dorm-mate" she announced, holding out her hand for the girl sitting there to shake. Clearly out of the three she was the most sensible and proactive, traits which seemed to suit her physical appearance quite well - fairly tall and slim of build, with straightened shoulder length black hair. She was definitely what most people would call pretty, especially with that smile across her features.

Judging by the conversation that had been interrupted as the trio came into the room it would not have been right to call any of them timid or shy, and they proved that by jumping on the bandwagon and coming over to introduce themselves to the new girl. The redhead made it over first and plopped herself down into the only free seat, which was next to Chloe's feet. "Hiya, I'm Amanda" she introduced herself with an equally cheery look, but she didn't offer her hand the same way her friend had - she found that a bit too stiff and formal for a girl she was hoping to become friends with, not just a casual dorm-mate. Amanda was a good few inches shorter than the black-haired girl, most commonly described as petite rather than actually slim with her curvy hips and slightly more generous bust. Other than that of course, the most striking difference was her long naturally red hair that came down almost to her waist, not straightened, but naturally hanging that way because of the weight of it.

Last came the blonde, who'd taken the time to shrug out of her coat, before settling down on the arm of the sofa near the new arrival's head since there were no more seats. "Hey, Kelly" she introduced herself simply, then nudged Chole with a shoulder. Her earlier comment about her boobs having been hit was quite understandable now, as even through her shirt it looked like she could easily fill an F-cup bra. The chest adornments didn't look out of place however, as she wasn't as lithe as the other girls, more naturally curvy with slightly chunky thighs and a bit of a bubble butt.

"Mind scooching up a bit?" Kelly asked, trying to prompt the other girl into sitting upright so that they all had room to sit. After all, it seemed like the three of them already knew each other, so a conversation was in order to help Chloe catch up.

Chloe hadn't been paying much attention having her nose in the book slightly oblivious to the world around her and only noticed they company till she heard Kelly's compliant. She quickly placed her book marker in the book setting it down on the table to not seem rude and ignore her dorm-mates, her head following them as they entered the room. "Nice to meet all of you, I'm Chloe."She said shaking Isabelle's hand before she moved her feet so Kelly could take the last spot on the couch. She fixed her glasses slightly as her nervous twitch, she had always been somewhat of a wall flower not having siblings or many friends, though once she knew someone it was easier to break out of her shell. Her looks also didn't help much being noting too much to right about and her modest clothes didn't exactly help her out. Though she wanted to change that here, where she had a new start and all the time to make new friends and finally break out of her shell.

She was happy that the three girls all seemed happy and out going and she couldn't see herself getting into a fight with them. Which had been her biggest fear was her dorm-mates hating her and she would have to suffer a year with them. "So what do you three do for fun around here? Kinda sucks that this place is so cut off from the world." Chloe asked awkwardly trying to start up some form of small talk to kill the silence between them.

Isabelle was distracted by shaking the girl's hand as she introduced herself, Chloe, and didn't notice the blonde vacating her perch on the arm of the chair and taking the only seat that was now left. It was only when Kelly gave a quick "Thanks" to their new roommate with a bright smile that she realised something. Three seats on the sofa, and three people currently sitting in them. Giving the blonde a glare as if the oversight in seating arrangements was her fault, Isabelle walked over in front of Amanda and simply sat down in her lap.

Far from complaining, the redhead actually wrapped her arms around her friend's middle and shuffled just a little until the pair of them were comfortable. In response to Chloe's question it was Isabella who spoke up first again. "Well it helps to have a hobby, there's a whole bunch of sports clubs, or music lessons and even skills workshops like cooking classes. Personally I play for the volleyball team, that keeps me busy three nights a week".

"We've already been here a year" Amanda explained, not wanting to worry Chloe by thinking that she'd missed the sign-up for any of the sports teams... then again, it didn't exactly look like she was the sporty type. It wasn't as if she wouldn't fit in if she wasn't, Kelly wasn't one for sport either. "There's that, and in the evenings they show a film or two most nights, occasionally there's a party of some sort, usually on the holidays..."

With a chuckle Kelly broke in "Yeah that's true, but lets face it, we're in a school for people like us for a reason, you stick a bunch girls in the same room to sleep and it's no surprise that half of them end up in relationships with each other. Half of what most of some of the girls 'do' at night here is each other".

"Probably gonna have to pass on the sports teams usually end up getting hit by the ball more than i hit them. Though cooking could be fun plus what ever make I can bring back for us." Chloe said smiling at them. She was glad that there was at least some regular school things to do and she did always want to learn how to play an instrument and here she would have all the time in the world to practice. Though Kelly's comment scared her a little she had never considered the fact that the students would be hooking up but then again this whole school was a hormonal powder keg. She glanced around the room noticing Amanda and Isabelle sitting together and wondered how close they really were and if she would have to be careful to not walk in on something." Yeah never thought of that option for something to do." Chloe joked nervously.

" So did you guys meet here or did you guys come from the same area?" Chloe asked trying to shift the subject away from her bad joke and to learn more about them. Though she was happy that all of them were at least veterans here and could help her get more adjusted to the ways and lay out of the school."Was a long drive for me and don't think any of my friends back home applied to come here."

Kelly chuckled again and gave Chloe what was supposed to be a comforting pat on the knee "Yeah I'm useless at anything involving sports as well, don't worry about it, you'll fit in fine". Clearly she was surprised by the fact that the girl hadn't considered the possibility of students having relationships with each other though, most of the futas that the blonde had met were into girls to at least some degree - even if it was just to keep an otherwise cold and lonely bed warm together on a long night. "So you're not into girls at all then?" Kelly asked a little tactlessly, making Isabelle tut and give the blonde a smack on the thigh. Still, there was a little pause before anyone answered Chloe's question, as if hoping for an answer.

"No we didn't know each other before, we..." it was Amanda speaking now, trying to see around both Isabelle and Kelly in order to look at chloe as they held their conversation, but clearly it wasn't easy with a taller girl in her lap. "Go sit on Kelly, you're bigger than me..." the redhead complained, giving Isabelle a little push.

With a chuckle Isabelle did do as she was told, instead settling down into the blonde's lap. From her new seat then the black haired girl picked up where Kelly had left off. "No, we met here for the first time last year, we shared a room and got on well so we asked to be put together for our second year too. We all pretty much live at opposite ends of the state from each other, so we didn't meet before then".

"I didn't necessarily say that...... it's ... ummm I don't know. Never been with a girl before."Chloe answered tripping over her tongue as her cheeks grew red thinking they were all staring at her waiting for her answer." I've only been with one guy and even then it was barely a one night stand." She added hoping it would be enough to satisfy their curiosity. She wasn't an active girl sexually and her one night had been with a close friend and they never got to finish due to his parents coming home earlier than expected. "Well at least you guess you guys lucked out on first stab at room mates, and I got just as lucky." Chloe said smiling at the three of them. Even if Kelly's question was pretty blunt, they all seemed like good girls and hopefully good friends that she could room with next year.

"So guess you prefer girls then Kelly?" Chloe asked joking and turning to look at her smiling. She was kind of curious to know which way she swung and after her question it only seemed fair to know after she opened up to them that way. Either way she didn't care if she did like girls over guys she was an open person and didn't care either way.

This time the blonde's chuckle turned to an outright giggle as the new dorm-mate stumbled over her own words, though she made sure to bite her tongue and stop before hearing the story about Chloe's first time. There were just some things that a girl wasn't supposed to laugh at after all. "Well let me know if you ever do want to find out" Kelly teased with a wink, or at least she said it as if she were teasing. It was actually a little difficult to tell if that was a genuine offer or not...

"Yeah we were lucky" Amanda jumped in, trying to change the subject away from sex in case it made Chloe uncomfortable. "I mean there was still Haley, she pretty much acted like a recluse, but we get on just great, and I'm sure we will too" she finished with a smile.

When Chloe actually shifted to topic back to sexuality herself though, nobody seemed to be in the least bit uncomfortable or offended. "Yup, I only like girls, guys never did it for me" the blonde confirmed with a shrug and a grin.

Isabelle, who was still sitting in Kelly's lap, murmured half to herself "I can't remember what we all did on our first night here last year now..."

Bucking the airhead stereotype for her hair colour, it was Kelly who chimed in with "We played truth or dare, Amanda said that it would be a good way to get to know each other. Well, three of us played it, Hayley sat to one side and brooded". She gasped then and her eyes came alive with excitement "Oh we should totally play that again tonight! I've not done it for ages..."

" Okay I'll keep that in mind Kelly."Chloe joked back not sure if she would ever take her up on the offer or even how serious she was but it was good to have options. She didn't mind her laughing, it didn't seem cruel and more a laughing with her. "Yeah that does sound like fun and been too long since I last played." She added smiling actually eager to play it with them. She wanted to try harder now knowing that they had a dud room mate and didn't want to become the new Haley of the group. "Though mind if we get dinner first kind of skipped lunch while I was exploring today." Chloe said smiling and as on cue her stomach growled at her a little."plus that way we could just settle in for the night."

Amanda couldn't help but smile to herself as the girl so eagerly agreed to play the game with them., it was a friendly smile in that she was glad Chloe wanted to join them, but at the same time she was partly relieved that they weren't going to have another experience like Haley. Kelly was smiling for an altogether different reason of course, since their new roommate had essentially just thrown fuel on the fire and actually encouraged the blonde's advances in a way.

It was Isabelle that spoke up first though, giving a little wiggle on top of her dorm-mate before standing up. "Yeah, truth or dare sounds good and all, but it is more of a night time game. You want to get changed or are you good to go? It's a good idea to try and make a good impression tonight, since after today they will want everyone to wear uniforms..."

"I'll be back an a few." Chloe said excusing herself to go change in her room closing the door behind her, she hadn't worn her cutest clothes because of the long drive. She kind of wished there wasn't a uniform as she now over packed clothes that she wouldn't have much of an opportunity to wear, so she was going to take advantage. She stripped down to her underwear and quickly changed knowing where she kept her favorite outfit, and kept her butt facing the door just encase someone was trying to catch a peak at her. In a few minutes she came back out wearing a black lacy skirt, purple thigh high stockings and a cute light blue blouse unbuttoned a little. "alright ready when you three are?" Chloe said smiling as she walked back to the couch standing in front of it waiting for one of them to lead the way down to the dinning room.

Horny and young they might have been, but the three other girls were not the type to invade someone's privacy unless they were sure that the person wouldn't take offence. As a result, not a one of them even tried to peak, even Kelly. By the time Chloe was out of the bathroom, all three of them were already dressed and waiting for her - but only because they had yet to unpack, and hadn't bothered going to find privacy before getting changed.

Apparently making a good impression to these three girls meant showing off their bodies, or at least parts of them. Isabella was wearing a pair of dark, skinny jeans that suited her slightly pale complexion and long shapely legs well - putting her toned athlete's rear on display. Her top was a rather simple long sleeved white blouse, opened just a little at the top to show a small amount of cleavage.

Amanda was standing next to her, wearing a figure hugging strappy dress that made good use of hour slightly hour-glass shape, the union jack flag printed on the material. She also had on a pair of slightly shiny black leggings, just to make the outfit a little more modest.

Kelly on the other hand had dropped pretence, she simply wore a pair of butt-boosting denim shorts and a black tank top from which her large breasts nearly spilled out. "Awesome, let's go then" she announced, heading out of the room and then leading the four of them towards the cafeteria.

"You look nice Chloe" Isabelle said with a smile as they walked.

"Thanks Isabelle. You all look great too especially you Kelly. "She said as they left the room Chloe being at the trail end of the pack closing the door behind them. She remained silent as they walked along the halls paying more attention to the path and where things were. Though her eyes occasionally drifted downwards towards Kelly's butt seeing how she was the most out there out of all of them. Her hand accidentally brushed her shorts and she quickly pulled her hand back holding it with her other.

Once in the dinning room she got in the line after grabbing a tray and a canned root beer, so took a few minutes looking over the two options they had out tonight. She finally settled on the healthier of the two getting a salad with grilled chicken. She didn't really care too much about eating healthy but it looked better out of the two. Being the first one out she grabbed a table for the four of them and waited for the others to join her. "So is the food any good?"

Kelly grinned widely and looked back over her shoulder at the compliment. "Aww, thanks, you just look good enough to eat right now" she said with an easy tone, giving a wink that made it a little difficult to tell what kind of eating she was talking about.
On the other hand

Amanda just rolled her eyes and muttered quietly so that Kelly wouldn't hear properly. "Don't encourage her, it's not as if she needs an invitation".

The rest of the walk to the canteen was uneventful other than the touch to the blonde's rear, she assumed it was intentional of course, but due to how the other girl hadn't mentioned it she just smiled to herself and kept quiet - assuming that Chloe just wanted a little discretion. It had sparked a certain line of thought in her mind though, and it was likely that she'd return that touch sooner rather than later.

Once the girls were in the canteen it was Isabella who made it back to the table first and sat down opposite Chloe, a bowl of pasta and tomato sauce. "Yeah it's not bad, Kelly's cooking is better though". the black-haired girl admitted "Just don't tell her I said that, she'll get all big-headed" she added with a chuckle. The other girls arrived then, Kelly sitting down next to Chloe and Amanda next to Isabelle.

"Don't tell who what?" the redhead asked, only having caught the last few words as she sat down with her own pasta.

"Oh just that secret that Chloe told us" the Isabelle answered with a smirk, the redhead doing the same and giving a nod as if to say 'oh, that'. There was no secret of course, they were just trying to mess with both Kelly and Chloe. It worked, since the blonde pouted as she picked up her knife and fork, about to start on her own chicken.

"Hey, you can't just leave me in the dark after talking about in front of me, what did you tell them Chloe?" Kelly pleaded, giving the other girl a nudge with her shoulder.

Chloe looked around at them the girls ,as their plan to mess with her work and she was completely lost in what secret they meant. And it was soon clear that at least she wasn't alone as she felt the nudges from Kelly. She took a few sips from her drink trying to ignore Kelly for a few minutes till she got the idea to turn the other girls joke on them. "Alright but I'm only gonna tell you once."Chloe said as stood up and pulled Kelly's head closer so she could whisper to her."Isabelle actually likes your cooking." she whispered making sure the other two girls hadn't over heard it. "There now only the four us know." Chloe said returning to her seat and continued eating her dinner. She had thought about going along with the other two but she wasn't a mean person even if it was all in good fun. plus it would be fun to see the other Isabelle's and Amanda's reaction. Chloe finished her plate first and politely stacked her things up on it while she waited for the others.

"Pfft, that's no secret" the blonde scoffed as she was finally told "her eyes light up every time she sees it, no matter how hard she tries to hide it". At that the two other girls gave each other quizzical looks, of course they hadn't heard what Chloe had said and so whatever it was that 'made one of their eyes light up' every time they saw it actually come across sounding a little dirty. Of course, if they asked what the the blonde girl had meant then that would mean giving up and admitting that that there was no secret in the first place. In fact the tables had been rather neatly turned, and Kelly thought she caught a little hint of that jealousy in their eyes.

She mistook that for jealousy at having Chloe so close to her while whispering though, and decided to try and push it a little further as much for their benefit as for her own enjoyment. Leaning in, she placed her lips right next to the other girl's ear and whispered with her warm breath playing against the skin "It's only fair that we exchange secrets since you told me one... I know it was you that touched my butt earlier, and I'm going to return that favor when you least expect it, since clearly you don't mind wandering hands".

With that Kelly smiled and pulled away from her new dorm-mate, looking across at the other two girl's who had now also finished their meals, as she herself had done. "Want to head back up to the dorm room?" She asked to nobody in particular "I can probably get us a bottle of wine from the kitchen, I'll tell the Sarah..." Kelly paused then and looked at Chloe, explaining "The cook" before continuing "I'll tell her I'm going to use it for making a white-wine sauce with, she'll believe me probably since she knows I enjoy making meals".

Chloe's faced blushed a little having Kelly so close to her and her secret didn't exactly help either bu she still couldn't tell how serious Kelly was. So as long as it was a quick grope she would be fine with it. "Sure that sounds good." Chloe said as she rose from the table grabbing everyone's plate and stacked them together before walking them over to the return bin. She then returned back to the table and left for the dorm with the Amanda and Isabelle still walking in the rear of the pack. She stayed quiet more trying to think over Kelly's statements wondering how serious she was or if it was a joke over her earlier comment.

Once she got back to the dorm she head into her room to fetch a few things for the game tonight. She dragged out her pillows and blanket making a small bed for her to sit on seeing how the couch only had three spots. She also brought out a round tin placing it on the table and opened the cover revealing a bunch of cookies and home made chocolates. "You guys can help yourselves my mom made everything from scratch."She said talking her spot on her makeshift seat.

Kelly was certainly serious about that touch coming sooner or later, and she'd meant exactly what she'd said. Of course she wasn't going to grab the girl and molest her, but a quick pat on the butt at exactly the wrong moment, for example when Chloe was trying to concentrate on something, was exactly the type of thing that would amuse the blonde. "Alright, I'll see you guys up in the room in a few then" Kelly announced, before heading off in the direction of the kitchen doors.

It didn't take long at all before the three of them who'd set off reached the dorm room, and rather than take a seat on the sofa, Isabelle and Amanda brought their bedding as well as Kelly's into the room as well so that all four of them could sit together, rather than having three of them sit up on the seats and Chloe all alone on the floor. Truth or dare was always something that was better played face to face anyway. While they were waiting, the girls also quickly unpacked all of their few sets of clothes, again including Kelly's , rather than waste their time waiting for her.

When Chloe sat the tin down Amanda gave her a heart-meltingly warm look and cooed "Aww, thanks Chloe but I could never take those, not after your mom made them for you, it'd be like stealing something that reminds you of home".

Kelly walked in then, a triumphant look on her face and a bottle of white wine dripping with codensation in her hand. She also had four plastic cups held in the fingers of her other hand - hardly inconspicuous, but she'd managed to get it here. "Hey" she greeted the rest of the girls, sitting herself down on one of the sets of blankets. "Want to get this open now or save it for later? We've only got one bottle between the four of us".

Of course what Kelly meant by that was that it wouldn't be enough to actually get any of them drunk, just to give them a little buzz and take the edge off of things. If Chloe was nervous about their game of truth or dare that might help now, but equally she might find that she needed it more later.

"It's okay Amanda, rather share them then hoard them all to myself. Plus she'll probably send more anyway she tends to go overboard on the baking,and I'll have the tin to remind me of home." Chloe said smiling as she handed out one cookie to everyone. she thought a while on Kelly's question, not sure if it would help her tonight or hurt her more to be drinking. "How about we save it for another occasion, if that's alright with you guys. Though do appreciate your valiant efforts Kelly." She answered before eating her own cookie. She wasn't nervous about doing this, and all the girls so far seemed nice and liked her so she didn't feel the need to be buzzed for it. Plus she wanted to fully remember tonight unaffected by anything. "So who wants to start this off, and any weird house rules? She asked looking around at all of them.

The three of them did feel a little guilty, but all the same they took the cookies and thanked Chloe, all of them seemed to be of the same mind though and nibbled slowly rather than finishing them quickly, just so that they weren't given another to replace it. The decision with the wine was accepted easily enough as well, with Isabelle pointing out that it was never a bad thing to have a spare bottle of wine around just in case, and god forbid, Kelly might actually be able to do what she'd told the cook and use it for a meal for the four of them.

When all four girls were settled on the floor they ended up going in a circle almost, the order being Amanda, Chloe, Isabelle, then Kelly. "I'll go first then, we'll start small anyway. And I don't think we have any weird rules... but we've always played it with a forfeit if you decline a dare after it's given, or if we know you're lying about a truth. We can just go around the circle for now".

She turned to face Chloe then, and with a smile asked "Truth, or dare?"

"Mmmm guess I'll be boring and start off with Truth. sorry" Chloe answered back to Amanda hoping she wasn't too mad with her choice. Even if they were starting small she preferred to pick mostly truth saving dares for later once she had told enough of her secrets. She finished her first cookie and closed the tin realizing that she was going to be stuck eating rest of them by herself which was okay for her. Even if truth did seem like a boring option it was a double edge sword if the right question was asked, and her earlier secret had already caused a decent amount of entertainment for them.

Amanda just shrugged and gave an easy chuckle "Hey, it's called truth or dare, not dare or apologise, don't worry about it". Unable to help herself she added "Besides, Kelly is that way too, she always goes for truth, kinda boring really".

Right on cue the blonde pouted and spoke up "Hey, that's not true! I'll prove it, I'll go for dare every single time" with a smug 'in your face' look to her expression. At that point Amanda and Isabelle burst out laughing.

"You dummy" the black-haired girl giggled, wiping a tear away from her eye "she said that on purpose so that you'd take more dares... but we're going to hold you to that now, a dare every time". Slowly it dawned on Kelly that she was being played with and the pout came back, her arms folding under her breasts. She had a stubborn look to her though, as if she wasn't going to back down just because of that.

Amanda turned her attention to Chloe though, she had a question to ask "Okay... so you mentioned you're not a virgin. Did you tell the guy about your body beforehand, or did you just strip and surprise him?"

Chloe laughed with Isabelle and Amanda a little as Kelly had fallen right into the other girl's trap, though she was glad it didn't seem to dampen her spirit at all. She was kind of confused by her wording about telling him about her body but she soon figured it out for her self. " No I never told what I looked like naked. He was moving away soon, so I just went for it. I waited for a night I thought we would have a lot of time and when he came back from the kitchen getting a snack I was lying naked on his bed. He thought it was a good surprise, though was an awkward first few minutes as it was a first for him. But he liked the surprise and was a good night."Chloe said a slight blush on her face as she told her story to them. She always kept things private and wasn't the kind of girl that sent nudes on her phone, or even take pictures. "I was so nervous about doing it too, but it worked out in the end. So Truth or Dare Isabelle?" She asked looking at her.

Chloe might have been confused by the wording, but it made sense to all of the other girls. The Morning Wood Academy for special girls - a rather appropriate name perhaps, given that a good proportion if not nearly all of the female students there were some variety of hermaphrodite. Some had a fully functioning penis and vagina and nothing else, some had that and balls as well and yet others lacked a vagina completely, having only a penis and testicles despite being otherwise completely female. So what Amanda had really meant was 'Did you tell the guy you slept with that you have a cock before getting naked, or leave him to find out later and deal with it?'

Girls at the school would vouch for both approaches, some thought that telling the secret up front would scare the guy away, and others thought that leaving it until stripping before telling the guy would freak him out. Neither Amanda, Kelly or Isabelle had yet to test either theory, as all three were only interested in girls. Besides that, their only romantic exchanges had been at this school where their bodies and extra parts were common knowledge. Clearly the three girls just assumed that Chloe fit into the same category.

"Kinky" the blonde chuckled "just whip your kit off and let him deal with it...I approve, well, aside from sleeping with a boy".

Isabelle picked up on the other girl's hint though and figured that talking about sex made her a little uncomfortable, so she interrupted a little and decided "Truth".

"Glad you at least approve of my method Kelly" Chloe said smiling as she laughed a little along with her, she had expected her to approve her target. She stayed quiet for a moment trying to think a good to truth to ask, she loved playing the game but was never the best at asking people. "Okay then Isabelle, what's your most embarrassing moment so far?" Chloe asked focusing her attention on Isabelle. It was the best question she could think of and it was more of fair tuner around as she her truth was her most embarrassing moment or lead up to it.

Back
Top Bottom