Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Under His Desk (JmBz and Naomi David)

J

JmBz

Mr. Daniel Chack was a well-respected teacher at the school; specifically, a chemistry teacher. At age 25, he was tall, with scraggly brown hair, green eyes, and slightly movie star-esque looks; it was no secret that most if not all of the girls he taught in his class fawned over him to some degree. He was a little odd, in that he rarely got up from his mahogany desk while teaching, an exception being when the class partook in lab experiments which required his supervision. He claimed that it was because of a weak knee that he had, due to being in a car accident a few years ago, and the few times that he got up and walked around during class his students would be able to notice he walked with a slight limp.

All of that was bullshit, of course. And after the lunch bell rang and his students shuffled out to the cafeteria, he looked down under his desk at the REAL reason why he didn't get up during class: the blindfolded student underneath it...

http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/894740-bigthumbnail.jpg

Kayla Grace was 18 years old, a virgin, and she was the blind folded girl underneath Mr. Chack's desk. The real reason was that he selected a virgin girl each day to pleasure him. Oddly enough, all his girls wanted his cock, and they wanted to pleasure him, to have him touch them, have him in them. Of course, he video taped it all. But no girl complained. Each year, there was many pregnant girls, all pregnant by his fat cock, but nobody complained, all said he was that great in the sack. It was also said that he was a one man bukkake... And right now, Kayla was pleasuring his cock with her hands and mouth. She wanted to be another girl, another lucky girl to get his cock in her pussy.

Daniel smirked as he watched Kayla alternate between jacking and sucking him off, being able to take most of his 8 1/2 inch long, three inch thick cock into her mouth. He did a remarkable job of keeping a poker face when girls pleasured him during class, but now that they were alone for the next thirty minutes, he let the facade drop, letting out several moans as she continued to pleasure his long, fat cock. His cock twitched after a few seconds, and he came. True to what the rumors said, he was like a firehose, filling Kayla's mouth and covering her with several spurts of warm, thick, sticky cum.

He sighed in relief, still rock hard in spite of the load he had just released, and took off her blindfold. "You did a good job there, Miss Grace," he said with a wry smile. "Now get out from under there, take off your clothes, and bend over my desk."

Kayla wanted to simultaneously suck off and jack off his cock, but she did not want to risk messing it up, so she sucked him off, then switched to jacking him off, safer to do one at a time than do more than what you were capable of. She knew she was doing a great job with pleasuring him given how loudly he was moaning in pleasure now that they were all nice and alone. And finally, the favorite of her rumors was confirmed, he came like a fire hose... That meant that it'd be impossible to not get knocked up... She swallowed down as much cum as she could, and was smiling all the while his cum got all over her face and body... She smiled even more when he took off her blind fold, and spoke,"I'm glad I pleased you!" She got out from under his desk like he asked, and she stripped naked as fast as she could, and bent over his desk. SHe looked thrilled, excited....

Daniel chuckled at her excitement. He had been doing this for quite a while, and the fact that the girls were all this eager to please him still amused him somewhat. He got up behind her, spreading her legs slightly. "We've got half an hour to ourselves, Miss Grace," he said, smirking as he pressed his tip against her entrance. "So I hope you're ready to have both holes filled." With that, he shoved his long fat cock into her and took her virginity. He waited a few seconds after that, before he began to thrust into her.

She was quivering with excitement when he spread her legs apart slightly, and she spoke,"Oh, sir, I'm so very ready for you to fill all of my holes!" She did her best to quell her quivers when she felt the tip of his cock touch the entrance of her pussy, this was it, he was going to take her virginity. She gasped finally, both in pain and in pleasure, from him taking her virginity, it hurt because this was new feelings, something she wasn't used to, it was pleasure since losing her virginity was something she had always wanted.

He grinned, clearly enjoying her enthusiasm. He looked around, making sure that all of the small hidden cameras he had placed around the room were on, before he continued to thrust his large cock into her, his hips moving gradually faster and deeper. He leaned forward, smirking. "Tell me how badly you want my cum, Kayla," he said.

She kept hungrily moaning in pleasure as he kept thrusting his massive cock into her pussy, she loved how he went so fast, and now, he was going so much deeper... She replied,"Mmmmm, I want you to fill me with your cum, give me your babies! I need it!"

"As you wish, Miss Grace," he said, thrusting madly and deep inside of her. With one final thrust, he buried himself as deep inside of her as he could. He twitched, and then once again he came, filling her up with a bunch of his cum. He pulled out a minute later, a lot of it leaking out of her and onto the desk and floor. He checked the clock; they still had 20 minutes left. He smirked, and placed his hands on her cheeks, spreading them slightly to reveal her other hole. "Do you want me in your other virgin hole too, Miss Grace?" he said teasingly.

Kayla was so glad he understood what she wanted... And of course, she got what she wanted, he went so hard and fast, he came so very quickly, and of course, she came as well, but he cummed much more than her. Really, there was so much cum that it leaked out onto the desk and floor. No way in hell she wouldn't be carrying kids! She smiled after he pulled out, and she spoke,"Ooooh, I want you in all my holes!"

Back
Top Bottom