Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Touch fluffy tail (rp plots)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivory11

Star
Got the title here from this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nyHPIcbn88 (apparently made for that "monster girl quest" hentai game, good song) and I came up with this plot while listening. just an FYI I am NOT looking for a purely sex-based RP here, I'm looking for both story and smut.

My plot is as follows, please feel free to skip this backstory bit but it would be great if you read it.

Setting: Five years ago, a great portal opened over the sky in East Russia and from this portal came creatures of all shapes and sizes, some with human top halves and long snake tails, some with claws, fur, scales and more, but there was one thing they all had in common, they were all female. They would attack villages and small towns, burning them to the ground and kidnapping the people living there. the women were seen again, transformed into the same creatures who attacked their home towns now among the ranks of the invaders, the men however were never seen again.

For the first year of this invasion, at first these monster-girls spread out in all directions, crossing the channel into Alaska, heading west into mainland Russia and south into China and Japan. But into the 10th month of the invasion, the armies of man, a combined force of Nato, Russia, China, Japan and the U.S were able to push these invaders back to their portal, just as the artillery rounds were beginning to strike on the horizon of the portal, finally the invaders opened up negociations and released the men and women who were captured, but the women were already changed and had no intention of going back to being human, and of the men offered to be released, very few actually took the offer.

Now the world has changed, there is no longer one portal but dozens across the world, most on the ground, with roads going straight into them, trade flows between our worlds and the people of both worlds interact on a daily basis.

and so here are the pairings.

I play as a small town guy, he works part time in a lumber yard outside of town and he's also studying part time to become a computer systems engineer. Life seems to be going alright, but everything changes when one day while out at work, a tribe of Harpies fly into town, Harpies are migratory creatures and tend to stop in one place for a few months before moving on. As soon as they move in they set up in the local trailer park but there are too many of them to be housed in the available spaces, even with their tents there isn't enough room, so they begin asking for people to host them during their stay, offering to act as live-in maids in exchange for food and board until they move on... of course most of the people who offer them room and board are single men, with only one bed... a deal most of the Harpies are more than happy to make.

Our characters meet when MC is driving home from the bar, drunk, he takes a detour to avoid the cops on his way home and accidentally hits one of these Harpies. He takes her in to see what he can do about her wounds and all an ambulance but she begs him not to call. She instead begs for a place to stay, as she's one of those who can't stay with the rest due to the lack of room and up until now hasn't found anyone to take her in, unable to resist her beggings he agrees, and so begins their months living together, friendship, love, sex, all will flourish between them... but also conflict.

(more plots later)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom