Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for male and female Rp partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathAvenged

Planetoid
Hi! Yeah..so I am looking for both male and female Rp partners that don't mind that I play an anthro role alot nor that they mind dirty set ups. If interested just message me! ^.^

Heya. Hope I make a good case for myself here, kinda my first time doing one of these...on a forum at least. I use Omegle for a lot of my RPs so I may be a bit awkward getting my start into this, sorry.

I'm interested as a male taker for this part, wanting someone to do a naughty furry RP with is fine by me and I'd love to start with something I know. I am prone to being an anthro dragon-deer hybrid of sorts with one main quirk that I like to take advantage of in RP. One is that my smoke is sweet and fire-breath heals but it requires an emotion to feed said healing (IE arousal, making for good blackmail stories imo, as well as a good way to keep a single bdsm story going long past a person's physical breaking point). If you don't mind how pretentious that sounds then try to get back to me I guess.

I have a few good prompts for some friend on friend stuff, rape (blackmail, forceful nature, and drugging ones), and some desire for a mother-son incest roleplay. ^///^

Note: Sorry for my awkward formality...I promise I will get more lax if we start stuff.

if you're still looking, take a look at my thread and see if you like anything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom