Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Boss' Orders (JmBz and GinnyN)

J

JmBz

It was a rather dull day for Mr. Daniel Chack, sitting in his office. He was 26 years old, tall with brown hair, green eyes, and a slight stubble on his chin, which complimented his chiseled facial structure. He was also bored out of his mind. The shareholders' meeting he was supposed to go to today had been canceled at the last minute due to an illness, and his schedule was wide open now because of that. He stood up, and stared outside the window of his twentieth-story office, letting out a small sigh. He had been working his ass off almost nonstop for the past week, and now that all of that was done, he didn't know what the hell to do with himself.

An idea came to his mind; a lot could go wrong with it, but anything would beat the boredom he was now feeling. He walked back to his desk and pressed the little white button on his intercom, leaning forward slightly. "Samantha, can you come in here for a moment?" he said firmly and clearly, the intercom system they used known for being a little wonky at times.

Samantha Walker was nervous today. Her boss, Mr. Chack, was working full time during the week for a meeting today and that meeting got cancelled at the last second. She knows her boss doesn't like to waste time, and now had nothing to do thanks to the cancellation.

She tried to fill time by getting some work done, trying to make the time go somewhat faster, but as soon as she heard the intercom, she knew that will be impossible.

"Yes sir. I'm going now" She took her pen and notebook, and walked to his office immediately. When she arrived, she opened the door, announcing her entrance. "Did you call me sir?" she asked, entering anyway knowing the question was meaningless. Then she stand in front of his desk ready to take notes, waiting for an order

"Yes, Samantha, come on in," he said, waving her in. "Have a seat," he told her, gesturing to the empty chair in front of his desk. He looked at her, tenting his hands in front of his chest slightly. He considered her attractive, that much was true; nice hair, long legs, ample chest. And she did the things that he told her to do competently. He wondered....

"Samantha, since the unfortunate cancellation of the meeting that was planned for today, I have been doing some thinking," he said, getting up and circling around her the chair she was sitting in slightly. He quietly pushed the door to his office closed; he didn't lock his door, because he knew his employees considered his closed door a 'do not disturb' sign. He refocused his attention on her, circling around to face her. "You have been my secretary for...how long has it been?...about a year and a half. I pay you..." he made a little hand gesture. "A decent enough salary. And right now, I'm considering maybe giving you a raise..." He sat down on his desk, looking at her with those sparkling green eyes and a slight smirk. "If you do something for me...."

Back
Top Bottom