Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marvel/DC Multiverse - Trading Places [Game Notes/Plot Outline]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackestKnight

Super-Earth
I'd like to make a few note about this games setting/general plot going forward, so no one is confused about anything plot related.

-This game is set in a Alternate Universe that borrows from elements of both Marvel and DC worlds.
- The world the characters inhabit is a merged one and has always been that way to their knowledge (obviously)
- To keep things relatively simple, I'm shying away from some of the ultimate and other type of diverging universes. However I might be open to accepting an ultimate based character for whatever reason.
- players will be left up to make their own interactions. My involvement of the plot will be kept to updates, certain events and time skips. Players can come to me with their own arc ideas to be approved.
- Killing of Canon's must be approved by me.
-Hydra and the The Light has formed a supervillain triumviruate army with Vandal Savage, Apocalypse and Doom serving as the heads. I'll expand more into that a bit later with a thread of its own.
- At the start of the game, there will be a war/contest to decide the hierarchy of villains for the proposed Hydra/Light supergroup going forward. I'll kick off the war of supervillains arc.

SithLordOfSnark said:
You might want to set up one thread or request a sub-forum for our game, @BlackestKnight. Last I knew, you're not allowed multiple threads for one game.

I see...I'll see if I can get in contact with one of the mods.

TheCorsair said:
Awesome overall plot. I'm really looking forward to this!

You better play as an ordinary Marabunta or any vanilla grunt belonging to any of these factions:

S.H.I.E.L.D.
H.A.M.M.E.R.
Hydra
A.I.M.
Asgard
Weapon X
The Ten Rings
The Purifiers
Oscorp
Luthorcorp
Marabunta(In Demand)

You better choose Marabunta or else....

Naahh just joking ;)

I'm guessing Doom's just playing nice with the other villains until he kills them all. Because, you know, a man with the last name of 'Von Doom' doesn't mix well with people.
3505776-2957852019-17925.jpg

So far we have Dr. Strange as the most powerful character around. If we are going to include Dr. Doom then we're history.

Believe me, I'm not here to power-game. I'm a fan of Strange's character itself, not his powers. If anything starts getting towards that territory, I'd rather work it out OOC beforehand to keep everything fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom