Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Accidental Mates (ravinwolfen & Sweetnothings)

He growled as he hear her moan, his alpha mind focused on the breeding as he fucked her brains out. He tugged her hair, teeth gently squeezing her neck as his free hand gripped her ass pulling her into each thrust.

She didn't really realize what was going to happen once he rutted inside of her. Already she had come to terms with being his mate. He was an alpha male, and he obviously need a mate. A bunch of emotions were running through her running through her mind. There was the slight pain from his teeth and his hand tugging her hair, but there was the pleasure from his rough fucking which she adored. Her claws we're scratching him, begging for more.

He grunted as he finally frlt his knot grow large enough to tye them as he began to himo into her, his thick hot baby batter filling her womb. He growled as he et go her throat licking over his bite marks, his arms wrapped around her as he rolled onto his side spent and content.

Another orgasm hit the female, causing her to grip him tightly with her arms and legs. Why didn't she plan to attack him sooner? She had been holding off on this pleasure for so long. Her eyes widened when she felt his virile seed enter her womb. It was then she connected the dots. She laid there, stunned and not having a clue about what to do. She looked at him next to her and bit her lip. "Am I going to get pregnant?"

"I certainly hope so." He replied lazily, hand tracing over her back. "Its damn hard finding a good mate and breeder these days."

He yawned as he lay there, arm still around her, one big paw giving her rear a good grope.

She bit her lip at his answer, looking at the ground as she thought about it. It couldn't be that bad. She was helping him have children, and maybe start a pack. "Oh, okay. I don't think it will be bad for me."

Hesitantly, she turned on her side to lay her head on his chest. "How are you able to shift so easily?" She asked as one finger trailed over his muscles.

He smiled as he heard her question. "Years of practice."

He chuckled as he shifted form, han once more as he roled her using her as his fluffy little body pillow. "Maybe i will snap a colat on you, keep you on a leash as my big puppy amd toy."

"Well, maybe you could teach me how. It's not fun waiting three weeks only to be able to shift for three days."

She watched him shift back to his human form. He was beautiful as a human as well. How she wished she could do that. Her cheeks heated up as he mentioned of a collar and making her a pet for him. "R-really?" She asked timidly, considering the idea.

"I wpould not say such unless i was really thinking on it." He teased with a chuckle as he nuzzled into her breasts. "As for the shifting its like a musle, you just need to learn to flex it and mae it stronger."

He smiled as he stroked behind her ears as he lay there, as he did, he pressed on a little spot just above her navel, a sudden shooting pain running up her spine as she began to shrink down to size once more. He kept his finger on that spot as she shrank down to size, the pain dull now as she was reverted to her human form. "Took me a month of effort to figure this one out, but it will only work once a month, and onlyu for a hour, you need to gain control of the effect on your own."

The idea of being his personal pet was intriguing. It was an interesting concept that she had to make sure he would follow up on.

Her head leaned towards his head that scratched her ears. It felt so good to have her ears scratched. Her eyes widened at the sudden pain running down her back. At first, she wanted to lash out at him but realized what be was doing. She shrank down to her human form, her skin almond color and her dark hair flowing over her shoulders. "Wow. That's amazing. It's sad it only lasts a short while." She said sadly but smiled. Her hand came up and stroked his cheek, his skin smooth yet rough.

"Well it only lasts a bit for now, But with practice you will be able to shift at will, though i think i prefer my sexy she wolf, even though my new wife is beautiful in both forms." He chuckled as he kissed her on the lips as he got to his feet naked reaching down to help her to her feet.

"I don't know. I like both forms, but when I have a collar, won't it be nice when I'm a she wolf? I will leave it up to you. You did help me, anyway. Even if I did attack you." She was blushing slightly while he kissed her, kissing him back softly. Naked as well, she rose to her feet and held his hand. "Do you live in the forest or in the city?"

"Woods." he said pointing to the Cabin a little ways off. she had pounced him before he had gotten home, a silly little fact that he found amusing as he looked around finding the remains of his clothes, and made a makeshift collar from his old belt around her neck. "I'll get you a proper collar tommorrow babe. But tonight i think we are going to be baking a bun in that oven and much as possible"

Her eyes followed his finger to the cabin. How many times have she walked through these very woods, and she never saw a cabin. She wasn't sure if he would allow her to get her clothes. A blush covered her dark cheeks when he looped his belt around her neck. "I-I think that w-will be nice, but will I-I be able to w-wear clothes? I-It's up to y-you." She asked nervously, her hands coming up to the makeshift collar to feel it.

"Not while at home, After all, I want easy acess to your body 24/7." He growled demonstrating how he would take her at him, bending her over a smooth rock, like a table, bindin hter behind her back.

The answer was obvious. If they wanted any chance to have children, she was going going to have to be naked most of the time. She nodded that told him she agreed and understood. A soft gasp of surprise left her when he suddenly bent her over the table. "I-I'm tired. C-can we g-go?"

He chuckled as he nipped the back of her neck gently before scooping her up and carrying her like a blushing bride. He smiled and kissed her cheek rather gently as he looked her in the eyes. "So my dear, you have no arguements about being my lovely stay at home wife, and baby mama?"

It was all coming together for her. She realized she was leaving her life behind to be with him. No one would notice she's gone except her landlord. She didn't really have a job, but at least had him. He seemed to want to take care of her more than anything in the world. "None. Just the word baby mama scares the living hell out of me. I prefer the word doting mother." She laughed and kissed his cheek. "You don't have to carry me, you know."

"Oh I know, but I enjoy it. Makes me feel good about myself, as well as take off some of the strain on you." he replied with a grin as he kissed her cheek again. "After all, the first change is such a hassle, and a major strain. First thing we do is teach you to control it. other wise we might have to contend with a miscarriage. How my mother lost my younger brother in fact."

he winced as he mentioned it, wishing he hadn't but she needed to know what she was getting into.

"Well, if you say it like that, I can't say no. I do like being carried. I could get used to it." She laughed softly and rested her head against his shoulder. It was comforting to know someone cared about her. While he spoke, she listened closely to see if there was anything important. All of it was. At the mention of a possible miscarriage, she cringed and looked down. "Oh. Then, I have to learn how to control it, then." She said softly.

Back
Top Bottom